Now THIS is an Avatar.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Now THIS is an Avatar....

Worf101
02-27-2004, 09:32 AM
You guys got to get on this avatar thing.... Be loud and proud, let your love of film show. Gotta be in it to win it.

Da Worfster :D

Kam
02-27-2004, 11:16 AM
where else can u find avatar gifs? i had to shrink mine in photoshop.

Worf101
02-27-2004, 11:39 AM
where else can u find avatar gifs? i had to shrink mine in photoshop.

Lot's of sites out there with film stuff. Then I just resized it with the photo program that comes with Billy's Windows XP. I got some other's that are doozy's just you wait.

Da Worfster

Kam
02-27-2004, 12:34 PM
got it! might keep this one for a while.

Worf101
02-27-2004, 09:04 PM
got it! might keep this one for a while.

It's personal, no one else has it, and it's.....

cooooool......

Peace out Kam!!!

Da Worfster :p

Monstrous Mike
03-01-2004, 01:18 PM
You guys got to get on this avatar thing.... Be loud and proud, let your love of film show. Gotta be in it to win it.

"And you will know my name is the Lord when I ..." That was a classic speach by Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction. Those are the kind that stick with you for a while. Is that avatar of him from Shaft?

That's a good one but mine has action in it....

Worf101
03-04-2004, 10:50 AM
"And you will know my name is the Lord when I ..." That was a classic speach by Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction. Those are the kind that stick with you for a while. Is that avatar of him from Shaft?

That's a good one but mine has action in it....
One thing for sure whenever Samuel L. Jackson's in a film... his hair will change. I don't honestly know WHAT the muthaf**er has for hair. It's never the same twice!!! If you see him in a Jherri curl it's definatley "Pulp Fiction".

Thanks for the love....

RGA
03-04-2004, 06:24 PM
I am a Dalek...Exterminate Exterminate EXTERMINATE!!!

Worf101
03-04-2004, 08:45 PM
I am a Dalek...Exterminate Exterminate EXTERMINATE!!!
But I thought the Daleks were about the stupidest, cheesiest villains I'd ever seen. The g*damn things are sporting PLUNGERS as weapons for goodness sake!!! LOL, now their offspring... Da Borg... now they were rugged!!!!

andrus
05-03-2004, 02:38 AM
My avatar was the best until it got banned. Still to this day i don't understand why it got banned, IT didn't show anything.

JSE
05-03-2004, 06:35 AM

I'm sticking with Cartman for now. I find he best represents my personality in real life. I tend to piss off a lot of people because I speak my mind. I tend to be more reserved here on the forums. :confused:

I like to rotate different Cartmans to keep it fresh. I have a couple of really good ones that I will put up a later dates and some reruns of previous Cartman avatars.

I really like Chef. Now if someone can use Mr. Hanky as an avatar, that would be hilarious.

JSE

Worf101
05-03-2004, 06:51 AM
I'm sticking with Cartman for now. I find he best represents my personality in real life. I tend to piss off a lot of people because I speak my mind. I tend to be more reserved here on the forums. :confused:

I like to rotate different Cartmans to keep it fresh. I have a couple of really good ones that I will put up a later dates and some reruns of previous Cartman avatars.

I really like Chef. Now if someone can use Mr. Hanky as an avatar, that would be hilarious.

JSE

Cartman's hilarious but he's been taking it on the chin lately. That whole robot thing was hilarious. I particularly liked the one where he tricked Butters into disappearing for a whole week so he could get to go to some tricked out Mexican resturaunt. I thought then that he was/is without a doubt the evilest character ever devised. I love him though..

Peace...