Hrhrhrh... he is back :-) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hrhrhrh... he is back :-)

Lord_Magnepan
10-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Woha, havent used the old username in a loooong time. Sorry its a pointless post, but then again it wont even get noticed :)

------->> Mant he Signature struts itself from arrogance. And the Scintilla didnt do 110db either LOL.... and the VMPS speakers where garbage, so was the Krell and the Audioquest cable was nothing but copper wire from home depot

Florian
10-18-2007, 10:19 PM
This was at the time when i had my own company... or something like it. It made some money but didnt hold up :nonod:

Time really flies.... i have been on this site for years. Maybe we should bring this site back to life:idea:

GMichael
10-19-2007, 05:55 AM
If you keep meeting with yourself like this, people will talk.

basite
10-19-2007, 06:19 AM
yeah, bring this site back to it's former glory!! many people will thank you :)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

L.J.
10-19-2007, 06:28 AM
If you keep meeting with yourself like this, people will talk.

Oh, he's not the only one. Don't forget about our boy Lexylex :hand:

GMichael
10-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Oh, he's not the only one. Don't forget about our boy Lexylex :hand:

True, but he's the only one admitting it.

JohnMichael
10-19-2007, 06:41 AM
Flo it is good to see you in any incarnation. I hope more come back. Maybe an AR reunion?

Florian
10-19-2007, 07:33 AM
Hello JM,

only if you clean this place up! Erase some categories, kick off all the spammers etc... :yesnod:

GMichael
10-19-2007, 07:45 AM
kick off all the spammers etc... :yesnod:

Where would I go?

SlumpBuster
10-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Time really flies.... i have been on this site for years.

Time must move faster in Germany, because it hasn't been years since we've seen you. :D

I was the one that always predicted that since you acquired such a world class kit so quickly that you were likely to burn out and sell it all off to get into whatever the next hobby would be. In my mind, I always pictured motorcycle racing. :D I figured you were out working the circuit.

But good to see you around again.

Florian
10-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks SB,

i am actually very happy and dont have any future system change plans. I am quite busy at work and when i get home i just want to listen to music. I just dont like stress, thats why i bought a Apple :-) And this site loads fast on the Mac :)

Florian
10-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Where would I go?

You would be the first one to go :ihih:

GMichael
10-19-2007, 11:44 AM
You would be the first one to go :ihih:

That seems so cold. You're gonna throw me into the streets just in time for winter?

Feanor
10-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Woha, havent used the old username in a loooong time. Sorry its a pointless post, but then again it wont even get noticed :)

------->> Mant he Signature struts itself from arrogance. And the Scintilla didnt do 110db either LOL.... and the VMPS speakers where garbage, so was the Krell and the Audioquest cable was nothing but copper wire from home depot

Hi, Flo,

Nice to hear from you.

Components, even whole systems, change; people remain pretty much the same. :smilewinkgrin:

Florian
10-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Yep! I still am the same elite jerk :-) Ill be back if you guys can handle me.

GM: I wont be that cold ;-)

Feanor
10-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Yep! I still am the same elite jerk :-) Ill be back if you guys can handle me.

GM: I wont be that cold ;-)

Welcome back, Flo. :thumbsup:

bobsticks
10-19-2007, 05:31 PM
This was at the time when i had my own company... or something like it. It made some money but didnt hold up :nonod:

Time really flies.... i have been on this site for years. Maybe we should bring this site back to life:idea:

Welcome back to the fold, Flo. It's good to see some highly opinionated and knowledgeable folks migrate back...big hurrah for as much pomp and circumstance as you can muster.

You wanna bring this site back to life? Bring what you got...just make sure to post some more pics of that kickass room and system.

Peace

thekid
10-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Welcome bak Flo

Now will you have to check in once a week or are they using the ankle bracelet to monitor you....... :)

JohnMichael
10-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Hello JM,

only if you clean this place up! Erase some categories, kick off all the spammers etc... :yesnod:

I do what I can but I am a mod not an admin. I have physically removed a lot of old deleted spam and I am physically removing while I delete to keep the place looking better. I could see if I could delete the planar section.:ihih:

Looking forward to reading what you have been doing lately.

Florian
10-20-2007, 08:52 AM
I do what I can but I am a mod not an admin. I have physically removed a lot of old deleted spam and I am physically removing while I delete to keep the place looking better. I could see if I could delete the planar section.:ihih:

Looking forward to reading what you have been doing lately.

Erase the planar section? Now why would you erase the most disciplined and well informed subforum on this site ? :ihih:

Ill write a report with pics soon.... give ya something to drool over ;-)