Mannheim Steamroller bubble bath anyone? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mannheim Steamroller bubble bath anyone?

ForeverAutumn
10-16-2007, 08:31 AM
I just returned from Florida where we visited The Kennedy Space Center. While wandering around there, they were playing this wonderful ambient, spacey music that I really enjoyed. While talking to an employee in the gift shop I learned that the music was recorded by Mannheim Steamroller but was not available on CD for public sales.

This morning I went onto the Mannheim Steamroller web site for the first time ever. I didn't find the music that I was looking for, but I did find that they sell lots of non-musical items such as Bath and Body items and food items.

You can listen to a Mannheim Steamroller CD while sipping on Mannheim Steamroller hot chocolate and grilling a steak seasoned with Mannheim Steamroller steak salt. Very strange.

On another musical note, I picked up a Mannheim Steamroller CD of Disney music which has some very interesting interpretations and arrangements. Some of the CD is very good. Other parts sound a little cheesy.

PeruvianSkies
10-16-2007, 08:52 AM
I just returned from Florida where we visited The Kennedy Space Center. While wandering around there, they were playing this wonderful ambient, spacey music that I really enjoyed. While talking to an employee in the gift shop I learned that the music was recorded by Mannheim Steamroller but was not available on CD for public sales.

This morning I went onto the Mannheim Steamroller web site for the first time ever. I didn't find the music that I was looking for, but I did find that they sell lots of non-musical items such as Bath and Body items and food items.

You can listen to a Mannheim Steamroller CD while sipping on Mannheim Steamroller hot chocolate and grilling a steak seasoned with Mannheim Steamroller steak salt. Very strange.

On another musical note, I picked up a Mannheim Steamroller CD of Disney music which has some very interesting interpretations and arrangements. Some of the CD is very good. Other parts sound a little cheesy.

I don't know about this for sure, but I believe they do this primarily to get income in order to remain fairly independent and take on expensive projects without needing funding from outside sources as much.

3-LockBox
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
I didn't find the music that I was looking for, but I did find that they sell lots of non-musical items such as Bath and Body items and food items.

It's gotta be better than the Motorhead toothpaste I was using...

My William Holden Drinking Helmet comes in handy from time to time though.

Finch Platte
10-17-2007, 02:56 PM
It's gotta be better than the Motorhead toothpaste I was using...

My William Holden Drinking Helmet comes in handy from time to time though.

Lol- I hear Lemmy's got a mole remover kit out, but I'd be willing to bet it's not very effective.

fp

bobsticks
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Lol- I hear Lemmy's got a mole remover kit out, but I'd be willing to bet it's not very effective.

fp

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2hbmSuqSvA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2hbmSuqSvA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Oh yeah, I went there.