a little help??? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : a little help???

vanderbeken steven
10-15-2007, 12:59 AM
hello i now own a yamaha dsp-a1092 whitch i mainly use only for stereo whit mission 702e and everything is okay for me but now i want to go one step further and use it for dolby pro logic using mission 704 for front 702e for back and a 70ase subwoofer my question now is for the center speaker i have two options using a 75c for center or two 700 normal speakers because i already own these and dont now if i will buy a 75c what do you think stick whit double 700 or buy the 75c what will be the best result help me please thank you very mutch

markw
10-15-2007, 02:34 AM
hello i now own a yamaha dsp-a1092 whitch i mainly use only for stereo whit mission 702e and everything is okay for me but now i want to go one step further and use it for dolby pro logic using mission 704 for front 702e for back and a 70ase subwoofer my question now is for the center speaker i have two options using a 75c for center or two 700 normal speakers because i already own these and dont now if i will buy a 75c what do you think stick whit double 700 or buy the 75c what will be the best result help me please thank you very mutchAs it stands, I can't understand what you're asking.

If you want others to help you, you should really try to express your thoughts so they can be understood.

Perhaps breaking up your post into individual sentences and/or using puncuation would help clarify your thoughts to others.

Don't take this pesonal. Consider it a step in your personal growth.

gman086
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Go with the 75C. The Mission center channels are designed for voice clarity and not musical reproduction like their standard speakers. Plus they match the timber to the other speakers. You'll be pleased with the 75C. Also the Missions match up well to the Yamaha receivers which I'm sure I don't have to tell you.

Have FUN!

G MAN

topspeed
10-15-2007, 03:56 PM
If the 75c is the matching center, get it. You can set the Yammie to a phantom center, but it you've got the coin you might as well buy it. In HT, the center channel is the most important speaker as that is where all of the dialogue is coming from.

Hope this helps.

bobsticks
10-15-2007, 04:07 PM
If the 75c is the matching center, get it. You can set the Yammie to a phantom center, but it you've got the coin you might as well buy it. In HT, the center channel is the most important speaker as that is where all of the dialogue is coming from.

Hope this helps.

cosigns