Archives: Why did you move them??? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Archives: Why did you move them???

Woochifer
02-26-2004, 05:41 PM
I appreciate that the archives have been maintained and now moved to the new format, but I can't do any searches of anything that was posted before the new boards were activated. There are plenty of posts from last year and the year before with links and other info that I frequently link to, and I can't locate them anymore because the keyword search has been disabled. Is there any way to do searches for the older posts? Or did the clock just reset when the new boards were activated?

Chris
03-01-2004, 08:29 AM
You can still search the old archives - you simply need to do the search in the very top search bar - select Archived Discussions. This option only shows up once you're in the archives though. So you'll need to click over to the archive section, then do your search.

Davey
03-01-2004, 03:16 PM
You can still search the old archives - you simply need to do the search in the very top search bar - select Archived Discussions. This option only shows up once you're in the archives though. So you'll need to click over to the archive section, then do your search.
I'm curious if you've actually tried that Chris. When I've tried it, I found that it uses Google to search but only returns results for the new forum. What am I doing wrong?