Some insane deals to be had over ot AV123 today. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Some insane deals to be had over ot AV123 today.

GMichael
10-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Check these out.
Deal #1

This is such a sweet system – really a lovely happenstance allowed for all of this to “come together”

How about we rock with this…

Simply the best $999 dollar system EVER CREATED…

2 pairs of x-ls in our beautiful Satin Black

1 x-cs in Satin Black

together with one x-sub also in Satin Black…

Tie that into a *****1707 Receiver and a ******DVD1740 DVD Player (sweet machine BTW)…

$999 for the works… No, I’m NOT kidding… The perfect under 1Kilo Buck system…

Oh... By The Way....

With this system you can add an x-plosive (while deleting the x-sub) for $99 dollars more…

Now for the small print… This system does NOT include the grills (as many of you simply do not want or use them)… BUT, you can also choose your grills… You can have our current cloth grills or the new metal lovelies… Your Choice… $10 dollars per grill… All speakers are set up to accept either…

These prices are plus freight...

We can deliver this system - and the ones I'm going to post next before Thanksgiving for sure - everything just in time for the holidays...

First come - first served - only 200 complete systems (together with the ones I'm about to post including x-sls or x-mtm)... ALL orders require a 50% deposit... Also - all of this comes with our 30-day in home trial... if you don't like it - send it back... Santa will pay the freight... No arguments ... Santa KNOWS this is the system to beat all systems at $999...

I've always wanted to do a REAL serious complete system for $999 and this IS all that...

http://av123forum.com/showthread.php?t=24756

topspeed
10-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey Mike,

Are you our new AV123 shill ;)?

GMichael
10-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey Mike,

Does shill = fan?

If so, then I must plead....

Wait, my lawyer says not to answer.

GMichael
10-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Did you look at their other deals farther down that link? The sub deals look very tempting.

L.J.
10-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey Mike,

:lol:

That's what I was thinking.