Wonder what happened to that Jefferson character? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what happened to that Jefferson character?

Jim Clark
02-26-2004, 01:48 PM
He was going nuts for a while and seemed to enjoy himself and blended right in. I wonder what's with the disappearing act? Of course if I had a nickle for everytime that's happened...

jc

Snowbunny
02-26-2004, 04:19 PM
He was going nuts for a while and seemed to enjoy himself and blended right in. I wonder what's with the disappearing act? Of course if I had a nickle for everytime that's happened...

jc

Hehehe... I thought of him today too, after reading Jar's confusing post of REM lyrics. I think for normal people, the novelty of this website wears off really quickly. I get really tired of taking the time to welcome newbies, when most of them never return to the board after their first post. :)

Snow

Stone
02-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Hehehe... I thought of him today too, after reading Jar's confusing post of REM lyrics. I think for normal people, the novelty of this website wears off really quickly. I get really tired of taking the time to welcome newbies, when most of them never return to the board after their first post. :)

Snow

They just can't keep up. They're out of step with us.

JDaniel
02-26-2004, 07:17 PM
He seemed interested in CRSv9. I even typed a detailed description of what a CRS comp is, and sent him a PM asking him if he wanted to join in. I never heard back from him.

JD

-Jar-
02-26-2004, 07:30 PM

Snow

yea, I don't know what possessed me to inquire as to the whereabouts of Jefferson using a somewhat modified REM lyric..

anyhoo.. yea.. I sent him a couple of comps even, I was really interested to hear what he had to say.. he was all into British Sea Power and Trail of the Dead. seemed like a good fit to me.. hope he's not lost and everything is ok..

the biggest wagon is the empty wagon is the noisiest,
a matter of course,
Jefferson I think we're lost...