Pro Football! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pro Football!

Rich-n-Texas
10-01-2007, 06:47 PM
The only reason I'm starting this thread is so I can b!tch about how absolutely pitiful the Eagles looked Sunday night. Three points after a what, 56 point win a week ago?! Cripes! Eleven times sacked? Injuries or no injuries, surely they could've put a better team out there. I actually didn't even watch the 4th quarter. And b!tching about it down here is like pi$$ing in the wind. The bye week comes just in time for this team. They shoud use it to re-learn how to play the game. Thoroughly disgusting performance. :mad5:

PeruvianSkies
10-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Can I say something....

Where are the uniforms? Last week it was about the uniforms...they looked like a different team....like a team that could play football.

GMichael
10-02-2007, 05:40 AM
The only reason I'm starting this thread is so I can b!tch about how absolutely pitiful the Eagles looked Sunday night. Three points after a what, 56 point win a week ago?! Cripes! Eleven times sacked? Injuries or no injuries, surely they could've put a better team out there. I actually didn't even watch the 4th quarter. And b!tching about it down here is like pi$$ing in the wind. The bye week comes just in time for this team. They shoud use it to re-learn how to play the game. Thoroughly disgusting performance. :mad5:

Sorry dude, Giants fan here.

Justice will get better in time. He was thrown into a tough situation. Still a lot of football left to play. A little blocking would have made all the difference in that game.
They should put it behind them and play better next time.

L.J.
10-02-2007, 09:32 AM

Oooh.......I'm sorry. Maybe it WAS the uniforms.

Rich-n-Texas
10-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Welp, the Cowboys sure pulled one out their butts last night, didn't they? Man, what a disappointment. :(

GMichael
10-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Welp, the Cowboys sure pulled one out their butts last night, didn't they? Man, what a disappointment. :(

I'm right there with you this time. I was so pissed last night. WTF!!!

L.J.
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Shouldn't be passing the ball the 6 mins to go in the fourth, with a rookie QB. The Bills offense wasn't playing good enough for that, and I would have tried to protect that 8 point lead. That interception was the turning point. They (Bills) were in nice field goal range and should have been a little more conservative. Run the freakin' ball, kick the field goal and take the 2 possession lead with 5 mins to go. Let your "D" win the game. It's the "D" that gave them the lead to begin with.

Very nice game though.

GMichael
10-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Shouldn't be passing the ball the 6 mins to go in the fourth, with a rookie QB. The Bills offense wasn't playing good enough for that, and I would have tried to protect that 8 point lead. That interception was the turning point. They (Bills) were in nice field goal range and should have been a little more conservative. Run the freakin' ball, kick the field goal and take the 2 possession lead with 5 mins to go. Let your "D" win the game. It's the "D" that gave them the lead to begin with.

Very nice game though.

I agree completely. Not sure what they were thinking.

Rich-n-Texas
10-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Can you believe how bad Romo looked in the first half though? I was drooling more than the Bills defensive front line, and that's a LOT of drool. I think I drowned one of my cats!

Luckily, the big-mouthed Cowboys fan I work with is in a training class today, so I don't have to hear his crap.

"Very nice game though"

Stunning... agonizing... better suit my description of that game.

Next week: Cowboys vs Pats... Superbowl preview? :rolleyes:

GMichael
10-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Next week: Cowboys vs Pats... Superbowl preview? :rolleyes:

Maybe, but don't count out the Colts just yet. And I'm still not sure that the Cowboys are the end all in the NFC either. It's too early to call. 5-0 or not.

Rich-n-Texas
10-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Sarcasm laced comment GM. I don't believe for one minute that the Cowboys are a Superbowl caliber team at this stage (although, when Tank Johnson hits the field there could be some gunshot wounds to the opposing team). Yes, the Colts and Pats are on a collision course, and I think the path to the Superbowl runs through one of those teams.

"America's Team" + hired (and convicted) gun = ironic... or not?

L.J.
10-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Stunning... agonizing... better suit my description of that game.

Yeah, my wife and I were pretty pissed.

Rich-n-Texas
10-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah, my wife and I were pretty pissed.
Ya know what was great though L.J., I was able to... with the push of ONE button... switch between ESPN on D*TV right over to OTA network TV shows! :thumbsup:

GMichael
10-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Sarcasm laced comment GM. I don't believe for one minute that the Cowboys are a Superbowl caliber team at this stage (although, when Tank Johnson hits the field there could be some gunshot wounds to the opposing team). Yes, the Colts and Pats are on a collision course, and I think the path to the Superbowl runs through one of those teams.

"America's Team" + hired (and convicted) gun = ironic... or not?

Sorry. My detector is still broken. When RL left, I didn't see a reason to invest in another.

Rich-n-Texas
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
I miss RL :sad:

PeruvianSkies
10-09-2007, 12:45 PM
I miss RL :sad:

Where did he go anyway?

GMichael
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Me too. I wonder whatever happened to him. He doesn't seem to be on over at AH anymore either.

PeruvianSkies
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Man, it looks like the Redskins have some promise this year and they came outta nowhere it seems. I have Jason Campbell as my backup QB in my Fantasy league after Favre, but he had a stellar week this past. They are a team to look for this year as the dark horse.

Rich-n-Texas
12-02-2007, 01:52 PM
:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:
Another... thoroughly disgusting performance, this time from their pitiful excuse for a substitute QB. Feeley just absolutely SUCKS! Five idiotic decisions in two games, four of which led to points for the opposition, and two that led to defeat in as many games. He threw into double coverage all game long today. WTF was he thinking?! The Eagles should've just snapped the ball to Westbrook for the entire game and go without a QB! I don't know who sucks worse, fvcking Feeley or Eli Manning!!! :mad5:

How am I not supposed to cheer on the Cowboys when I see sh!t like this? Absolutely unbelievable!

Where's Bledsoe???

GMichael
12-03-2007, 06:47 AM
: I don't know who sucks worse, fvcking Feeley or Eli Manning!!! :mad5:

Feeley.

At least Eli marched them down for that last TD to win it.
The rest of the game he sucked wind though.

Rich-n-Texas
12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
The Eagles could easily be in the drivers seat now for a wildcard spot if they'd won their last two games. Four interceptions have killed their season.

Ever since the Ron Jaworski days us fans have had to endure bitter pill after bitter pill. It really sucks.

GMichael
12-03-2007, 11:42 AM
The Eagles could easily be in the drivers seat now for a wildcard spot if they'd won their last two games. Four interceptions have killed their season.

Ever since the Ron Jaworski days us fans have had to endure bitter pill after bitter pill. It really sucks.

Ron Jaworski? You mean that guy with a speaker on his back?

Rich-n-Texas
12-03-2007, 12:15 PM
"The Polish Rifle" "Jaws" The original... "He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory" QB.