Does Bowie have taste..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Does Bowie have taste.....

Mr Peabody
09-29-2007, 09:27 PM
or did he just sell his name? David Bowie will have a line of clothing with his name on it in....... drum roll please......, Target, of all places. He will also release an EP which is supposed to be exclusively sold by Target. That's all I know on this.

pixelthis
09-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Its called cashing in.
A few years ago he sold bonds on the future earnings of his cataloug for 50 million
bucks, quite the businessman.
And more power to him, I HAVE BOUGHT every one of his albums, he is an amazing talent
and deserves everything he can rake in:1:

tarquesh@hotmail.com
10-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Here i am. ok, they say that i must say hello. That's no problem.
As an audio freak i play naturaly Bowie on my Stereo. But most of the time my favorite band Motorhead. They toured in Europe and i go to the concert at 20 november.
Motorhead and i blow up a serveral amplifiers and speakers. Motorhead proof or not? My NAD C350 with JBL can handle Motorhead! The new album Kiss of Death is a real speaker killer, but of all a nice audio recording.
that whas that , i say hello and have a nice time.

tarquesh@hotmail.com
10-14-2007, 12:43 PM
:6:
Here i am. ok, they say that i must say hello. That's no problem.
As an audio freak i play naturaly Bowie on my Stereo. But most of the time my favorite band Motorhead. They toured in Europe and i go to the concert at 20 november.
Motorhead and i blow up a serveral amplifiers and speakers. Motorhead proof or not? My NAD C350 with JBL can handle Motorhead! The new album Kiss of Death is a real speaker killer, but of all a nice audio recording.
that whas that , i say hello and have a nice time.
If you ever ever ever say u2, that you move2 the loo.uk lavatory.:16:

Rock&Roll Ninja
10-15-2007, 02:28 PM
A Target exclusive makes good business sense. An Armani exclusive does not.