6 a.m., anyone? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 6 a.m., anyone?

Mr Peabody
09-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I've heard a couple cuts from Nikki Sixx's new band called 6 a.m. ( not sure if spelled like that ), Heroin Diaries. From what I've heard this could be one of the best projects coming from any of that Motley Crew in quite awhile. I have not heard the term "concept album" hung on it yet, but it strikes me as maybe being that.

Anyone have it or heard it?

Jim Clark
09-26-2007, 06:50 AM
Sorry to get your hopes up with a false reply : )

As you may have guessed, I wouldn't know anything about Motley Crue related stuff. Just asking if you'd run across a local St. Louis band called Ludo? Saw them about a week ago in Lawrence, KS. Was really there to see a local band, Anything But Joey. I know the bass player pretty well and have never seen them live. Their friends Ludo headlined and we stayed to hear them too. Ludo was actually pretty darned good, but not metal in any way shape or form so it may not be your thing at all. I guess their last album was an opera epic kinda thing which rarely works with great bands and local bands probably stand no chance of pulling it off. So anyway, when they get past the pirate shanty's and start rocking, it is pretty darn enjoyable. I'm guessing their prices are cheap enough back home (we paid 10 bucks for 4 local bands) that if you like to get out at all you might have a good enough time.

Regards,
jc

Mr Peabody
09-26-2007, 06:44 PM
I guess not too many people heard about this project.

I haven't heard of Ludo. I do like all types of music though. I will have to seek out some more info.