Sir TTT for president! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sir TTT for president!

GMichael
09-17-2007, 05:32 AM
For those of you who haven't noticed, Sir TTT has dropped by to give us some more of his wisdom. Before he has a chance to slip away again, lets elect him president of AR. We need someone to take over our directionless ship. Who better than the late great TTT? Come on, what do you say?

By the way T, I love your posts but can still only understand about half of what you're saying. Think you could give us dummies (by this, I mean me) a translation now and then?

Rich-n-Texas
09-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Does this mean we have to impeach PS?

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-17-2007, 05:01 PM

Okay, that was good. LOL I prefer to preach high def whatever over standard DVD. I do not care which hi def format wins, I just wanna preach it.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-17-2007, 05:02 PM
For those of you who haven't noticed, Sir TTT has dropped by to give us some more of his wisdom. Before he has a chance to slip away again, lets elect him president of AR. We need someone to take over our directionless ship. Who better than the late great TTT? Come on, what do you say?

By the way T, I love your posts but can still only understand about half of what you're saying. Think you could give us dummies (by this, I mean me) a translation now and then?

I will do my best G LOLOLOL

audio_dude
09-17-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm on board! Sir TTT for prez!!! w00t!

now...we need a slogan... like "I'll cut the crap" or something similar stating how you intend to make this place a well oiled machine again...(Was it ever a well oiled machine?) ah well, or we could have a good time, run it into the ground and flee screaming.

PeruvianSkies
09-17-2007, 07:11 PM

I see how it is. Guys been gone for many months, comes back and all of a sudden is taking things over, I see where everyones loyalty stands...you guys turn on people like wild dogs!

Doesn't matter anyway, this site isn't going anywhere no matter who runs it, our best bet is to fine a new dwelling place and start from scratch.

GMichael
09-18-2007, 05:11 AM
I see how it is. Guys been gone for many months, comes back and all of a sudden is taking things over, I see where everyones loyalty stands...you guys turn on people like wild dogs!

Doesn't matter anyway, this site isn't going anywhere no matter who runs it, our best bet is to fine a new dwelling place and start from scratch.

I'm sorry PS. Are you not feeling the love?:17:

Maybe you and T can form a commity to take over.:idea:

basite
09-18-2007, 06:56 AM
welcome back Sir TTT :)

but hey, don't leave now :)

and PS, we can always use any of your help too! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Bert.

PeruvianSkies
09-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Hey, this place is going to hell in a handbasket...Sir TtT can hand it over all he wants.