Is Sir Terrence the Terrible back? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is Sir Terrence the Terrible back?

Smokey
09-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey Sir Terrence.

I see your name again after long abscent, and I welcome you back. Quashmire was asking about you a while back, and I told him you were in incarcerated :ciappa:

I hope you stick around with your wealth of information, and don't leave us stranded again http://forum.digital-digest.com/images/smilies/1/realbighug.gif

GMichael
09-17-2007, 05:07 AM
Is this true? Sir TTT, are you back? Are you visiting us? Will you poke in some more?

JSE
09-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Holy ****e! Good to see you around these parts again. Hope you have been a good TT while your were gone?

OK, maybe Lex will come back now? JSE, crosses fingers.

Welcome back!

Smokey
09-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Holy ****e! Good to see you around these parts again. Hope you have been a good TT while your were gone?

OK, maybe Lex will come back now? JSE, crosses fingers.

Welcome back!

Keep your finger cross for Richard Greene come back also. He is the only one that can tame Sir Terrible. As you remember, we use to call him the Principal :)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Keep your finger cross for Richard Greene come back also. He is the only one that can tame Sir Terrible. As you remember, we use to call him the Principal :)

Smoke, JSE, G......Well darn, I am happier than a fat pig in a hole full of mud. Its good to see that you all hung in there with audioreview. I really miss this site, but I was glad I took a break. Its been really busy around my neck of the woods, been working hard trying to get twin boys through college. One is following in his dad's footsteps going to film school, and the other is studying biochemistry(They obviously got their brains from their mother).

I've been hangin out at bluray.com contributing as a sound insider on their forum. My new post production studio is finished(which is why I left in the first place), and once again business is booming. I am the colorguard caption head for the San Francisco Renegades drum and bugle corps, and that has taken a ton of my time.

Things have settled in somewhat, and I am now finding more time to get online, so I will be here every now and then.

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Beers for you all!!!

topspeed
09-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Get the twins through college?!? I thought you were the same age as Wooch and your's truly! Ah well, I hope they also followed their 'ol man's footsteps and went to the right school...scratch that: If he's in film school, it's the only school.

Good to see you back, Tman. We missed you here.

Fight On!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Get the twins through college?!? I thought you were the same age as Wooch and your's truly! Ah well, I hope they also followed their 'ol man's footsteps and went to the right school...scratch that: If he's in film school, it's the only school.

Good to see you back, Tman. We missed you here.

Fight On!

Actually I am about the same age as Wooch. I started making bambino's very early, and it took quite a few acts of debotchery and mayhem to make them(hey I'm latino okay?)

I graduated from USC film school, so my son said that's where he just had to go(did he really think he had a choice??)

Its good to be back, I am already having a load of fun.