New/old member here... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New/old member here...

jdeare
02-25-2004, 06:58 PM
I don't know how many of the old crowd is around still (I know of 1: FP), but you may remember from "Fuzz Comp" (I think that's what it was called?).

Anyway, I'm back. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some more noise.

Thank you, please drive through.

Stone
02-25-2004, 07:05 PM
I don't know how many of the old crowd is around still (I know of 1: FP), but you may remember from "Fuzz Comp" (I think that's what it was called?).

FKA slowride, right? How ya been, man? It's been a long time.

jdeare
02-25-2004, 07:13 PM
I've been good. I actually tried to register as slowride, but the site already had me registered as jdeare(?). Kinda strange, because I don't remember registering...

Snowbunny
02-25-2004, 07:29 PM

Oh, the Fuzz guy! I think its safe to say that no one who received your comp will ever forget you! :D

Nice to see you back, Slowhand. ;)

-Jar-
02-26-2004, 06:03 AM

ah.. the best comp I never got..

though I do recall it looked quite trippy! (I don't think I ever asked you to send one though.. I didn't have anything to trade back then).. the stoner/desert rock movement is definately one of my areas of peak interest.. or something. Sad to see QOTSA implode like they did.. At least I got to see them live on the "R" tour with And You Will Know Us By the Trail of the Dead.. great show that was.
I've been without a copies of SKY VALLEY and BLUES FOR THE RED SUN for almost 2 years now.. how sad is that? I loaned them to a friend and they kind of got lost. I guess when I finally replace them it will almost be like getting new albums.

-jar

jdeare
02-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Glad to have exposed you to something you might not have ordinarily heard, Snowbunny!

I didn't actually retain a copy of that comp myself Jar, otherwise I'd offer it to you again. Might be time for an all-new one! :)