Dragon Wars [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Wars

s dog
09-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Does anyone think this movie is worth a trip to the theater, The special-affects look kinda cheap on the trailer i watched, But then maybe they would look better on a clearer bigger screen, I dont know , could be setting myself up for a bad time.

GMichael
09-12-2007, 08:21 AM
It seems to have potential, but it's hard to tell from a trailer. Sometimes they put every good seen there is into the trailer. Then that's all there is. I'd rather go see Resident Evil 3.

s dog
09-12-2007, 08:43 AM
It seems to have potential, but it's hard to tell from a trailer. Sometimes they put every good seen there is into the trailer. Then that's all there is. I'd rather go see Resident Evil 3. Yea, im sure evil 3 will be alot better movie and i will surely go see it. Im going to have to think about dragon wars awhile before handing over my money and time,

Kam
09-17-2007, 09:10 AM
i think this could be this generations "Tremors" but it could also just suck really bad. i might try and catch it this week and will report back!

Kam
09-20-2007, 12:55 PM
ok......... this movie is hysterical! it is HORRIBLE! horrible! so horrible! so horrible it's good.

the story is so convulated it makes no sense at all! it's so ridiculous and the acting is horrible too, just ridiculous! i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. unfortunately i was the only person laughing in the theater. it was pretty sparse but others were, apparently, taking the movie seriously.

i could not. it is ludicrously bad!!!