PDA

View Full Version : Our site

Vityan
09-07-2007, 12:40 PM
What you think about that

Not much!

kexodusc
09-07-2007, 01:26 PM
****, seriously, why even bother to pretend this is a serious post? Does anyone fall for it? Or are people wherever this guy is from really come that stupid?

GMichael
09-07-2007, 01:58 PM
It's just like the emails I get every day from Nigeria.

Dear sir or madam,

We have done extensive research and have found you to be an honorable person. (if they did so much research, how come they don't know if I'm a sir or a madam?)

I was the prince of our country. But a revolution has sent me into hiding. My whole family has been killed. I have 28.74 billion dollars in my account that I can not get to. If you could please let me send you all of this money so that you could cash it and sent it to me. I will let you keep 10%.
Please send your bank account number.

It only takes one fool to make it worth their while.

bobsticks
09-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Dear sir or madam,

We have done extensive research and have found you to be an honorable person. (if they did so much research, how come they don't know if I'm a sir or a madam?)

I was the prince of our country. But a revolution has sent me into hiding. My whole family has been killed. I have 28.74 billion dollars in my account that I can not get to. If you could please let me send you all of this money so that you could cash it and sent it to me. I will let you keep 10%.

I had a friend that got mixed up in one of these things while messed up on pain medication after a surgery. It was a money laundering scheme and while she did indeed have a ridiculous sum of money in her account briefly, ultimately it ended with involvement of the FBI and a couple of other federales.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard from her for a while. I stayed out of it. I got enough d-boys on the block--I don't need any of them international types.

PeruvianSkies
09-07-2007, 11:25 PM
It's just like the emails I get every day from Nigeria.

Dear sir or madam,

It only takes one fool to make it worth their while.

Do you mind if I take advantage of this opportunity...please forward me the e-mail....send it to ...

pixelthisfan1@aol.com.

GMichael
09-08-2007, 05:57 AM
Do you mind if I take advantage of this opportunity...please forward me the e-mail....send it to ...

pixelthisfan1@aol.com.

Our system at work is now set up to forward those directly to a file that the FBI keeps. But I could ask our IT guy to make sure Pixy gets blind copied.:ihih:

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2007, 06:38 PM
What you think about that

Not much!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!