Dwight Schrute Bobble-Head... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Schrute Bobble-Head...

PeruvianSkies
09-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Not sure if any other fellow Office-ers are around this site, but BestBuy has a exclusive DVD box for THE OFFICE season 3 DVD, which includes a Dundie Award Statue and a Mini Dwight Schrute Bobble-Head. Awesome stuff and one of the funniest shows to ever hit TV....period.

musicman1999
09-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Have you checked out the origional version,much more funny.

bill

PeruvianSkies
09-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Have you checked out the origional version,much more funny.

bill

Yep and I disagree, this is funnier in a different way.

dean_martin
09-05-2007, 11:57 AM
I usually don't purchase dvds of current tv shows. We set the dvr in case we miss an episode. HOWEVER, something happened and (1) I missed the season finale of THE OFFICE and (2) it didn't get dvr'd!!!! UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE! I've been waiting for the re-run all summer and haven't seen it yet. PS, do you know if the season finale from May is going to be re-aired and if so when? Help me out if you can.

PeruvianSkies
09-05-2007, 12:05 PM
I usually don't purchase dvds of current tv shows. We set the dvr in case we miss an episode. HOWEVER, something happened and (1) I missed the season finale of THE OFFICE and (2) it didn't get dvr'd!!!! UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE! I've been waiting for the re-run all summer and haven't seen it yet. PS, do you know if the season finale from May is going to be re-aired and if so when? Help me out if you can.

Highly doubtful and the finale is/was AWESOME! The DVD set also has some great extras including commentary and some really funny deleted scenes.