Pioneer Elite 91txh [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Elite 91txh

alden168
08-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Just got my receiver few days ago. So far i am impress with it compare to my Yamaha receiver. Does anyone has any feedback or issue with this unit. My system is as follows:

Pioneer Elite 91 txh
Klispch SLX system
Hitachi 55" director editon plasma

Will be purchasing the Sony Blue Ray soon

Any feedback is highly appreciated

PeruvianSkies
08-25-2007, 03:13 PM
I have not heard anything, but please give us your thoughts once you have used it for a bit. I am one of the few people around here who is hardly surprised that you like it over a Yamaha receiver, but that's just me.

L.J.
08-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Hello Alden, welcome to AR.

I had a chance to audition this unit for a bit but ran into HDMI problems. I had about 1 second drops in audio/video during BR playback and gaming. I'm not trying to scare you or anything because I experienced this with the Onkyo 805 also. Both units were hooked to my PS3 so who knows. Maybe my PS3 is picky :) Seems to like Yamaha and Denon:lol:

Just to drop a few thoughts, I really liked the look of this unit. Very easy to setup and use. The sound was really good and had a warm, kinda laid back feel to it. Perfect for the type of Jazz I like to listen to. Unfortunately, due to the HDMI issues I really didn't get a chance to spend much time giving it a proper audition.

I'm sure your gonna be happy with this unit. As PS mentioned, we would love to hear your thoughts after you get a chance to spend some time with it.

kelsci
08-26-2007, 10:30 AM
If it sounds anything like the last years elite 81 unit, you should be in good hands.