Stardust [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stardust

s dog
08-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Went and seen this movie tonight, turned out to be better than what i thought it would be, Michelle Pfeiffer still looks nice Claire Danes alway looks nice. This movie had some action, some love story, and it was a bit heart warming at times. On the bad side it was a little chees'y sometimes and had some humor in it that was not funny. All in all it was a ok film not the best by know means but at lest i didnot fall asleep, I think they tryed to make it one of them make you feel good movies, not sure if it did.

kexodusc
08-13-2007, 04:00 AM
We saw this too just on a whim. With LOTR kicking so much butt at the box office, it's nice to see the fantasy genre get some more films. I just wish there was more care as to which directors/actors where involved with them. Eragon comes to mind.

FWIW, I enjoyed Stardust much more than Narnia. Some surprising castings, IMO, really helped the film. This film was a pleasant surprise.

s dog
08-13-2007, 07:21 AM
We saw this too just on a whim. With LOTR kicking so much butt at the box office, it's nice to see the fantasy genre get some more films. I just wish there was more care as to which directors/actors where involved with them. Eragon comes to mind.

FWIW, I enjoyed Stardust much more than Narnia. Some surprising castings, IMO, really helped the film. This film was a pleasant surprise. Yea i injoyed it more than narnia also. And i thought it was cool when she began to fall in love and started glowing, very touching, nice to feel something good while watching a movie for once.