BTS - You In Reverse [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : BTS - You In Reverse

3-LockBox
08-10-2007, 12:13 PM
I have to comment on how much this album has grown on me. It has what has to be my personal favorite song of the last few months, Conventional Wisdom, which is one the best BTS song ever.

Props and apologies to those I may have slighted for being less than supportive of this release when I first heard. Just shows to go ya...some pieces of music need more than a few listens to fully absorb.

Funny, it took hearing the song Conventional Wisdom on the cable music station (adult alternative) to get me to put the album in rotation again.

Davey
08-10-2007, 01:10 PM
It has what has to be my personal favorite song of the last few months, Conventional Wisdom, which is one the best BTS song ever.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=147739#post147696 :)

3-LockBox
08-10-2007, 01:14 PM
still like PFNO less than the last three BTS offerings - AMFTF is still my fave BTS album.

so there...

Mr MidFi
08-13-2007, 07:07 AM
As I've indicated a number of times already, I really, really like YIR. A lot. It may well be my favorite BTS now. So yeah, I'm glad it continued to grow on you 3LB. Now if only Stone would see the light...

NP: "Telegraph Road" by Dire Straits (a song with about 7x the guitar noodling than some people can stand, but me likey)

-Jar-
08-14-2007, 06:37 PM
"Conventional Wisdom" is one of the best songs that Dinosaur Jr. never wrote. At least the first half of the song.. I'm not sure how they came up with the 2nd half, but it's pretty cool too.

Yes, the album is a grower. I like it a lot.

-jar