A Tv Forum. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Tv Forum.

PeruvianSkies
08-09-2007, 06:41 PM
This site talks alot about TV and TV-related stuff....I think we need a TV section, that way the Film section doesn't get cluttered with TV stuff.

kexodusc
08-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Wouldn't hurt - I think maybe just adding "&TV" to the forum titlewould be fine enough, too. It's fairly easy to filter and not click on the threads you don't want to read. Although I wonder if there's still someone running the show here? Anyone heard from ericl in the last 6 months?

Rich-n-Texas
08-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I've tried to "coax" ericl into responding to my gripes about the spamming and moderating but to no aval. May be though that he's heard it all before...

There definately are a LOT of TV topics in Fav Films. At first I was surprised when I saw all of them and I shied away from posting or responding to the TV discussions.

GMichael
08-10-2007, 11:27 AM
I invited Ericl to Kex's 6k bash. Haven't heard from him. It's like a Twilight Zone episode where everyone is dead but no one knows it yet. The ship is sailing into the fog without a captain.

PeruvianSkies
08-10-2007, 11:32 AM
I invited Ericl to Kex's 6k bash. Haven't heard from him. It's like a Twilight Zone episode where everyone is dead but no one knows it yet. The ship is sailing into the fog without a captain.

Right and what happens when your ship loses it's captain? You replace him with the next in command and I believe that's you GMichael.

GMichael
08-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Right and what happens when your ship loses it's captain? You replace him with the next in command and I believe that's you GMichael.

You don't want me as the captain. We'd hit an iceberg in the Caribbean. I nominate Kex, Estat and JohnMichael. Who wants to start a poll on who's gonna take over? We'll see who gets voted in.