OT: Motley Fool investing website invites [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OT: Motley Fool investing website invites

-Jar-
07-22-2007, 06:31 PM
The Motley Fool (www.fool.com) got its start years ago as part of AOL. Then it went independent and was very popular up until the tech bubble burst. It was a free site, but some time after that, they went to a "pay only" system. Those that wanted to stay had to pay for it (I paid and stayed). Since the market has been doing better recently, they've been able to afford to offer free memberships again. However, you have to be invited by a current member, so I'm here to offer an "invite" if someone wants to join. You'll just need to give me an email address. It's a fun site, mostly I hang out on the message boards discussing politics and religion. I think I recall a few of you that might be interested in something like this, esp. now since it's free again (MidFi? Swish?) :-)

Anyway, just let me know, I have several invites, but I do have a limited number.

-jar

Swish
07-23-2007, 06:44 AM
The Motley Fool (www.fool.com) got its start years ago as part of AOL. Then it went independent and was very popular up until the tech bubble burst. It was a free site, but some time after that, they went to a "pay only" system. Those that wanted to stay had to pay for it (I paid and stayed). Since the market has been doing better recently, they've been able to afford to offer free memberships again. However, you have to be invited by a current member, so I'm here to offer an "invite" if someone wants to join. You'll just need to give me an email address. It's a fun site, mostly I hang out on the message boards discussing politics and religion. I think I recall a few of you that might be interested in something like this, esp. now since it's free again (MidFi? Swish?) :-)

Anyway, just let me know, I have several invites, but I do have a limited number.

-jar

They have a permanent spot in the financial section, although most days it's merely a short article. They usually have good advice, so it's worth the read, but I just sent you a PM so I can going up too.

Thanks Jar!
Swish Baby