Anybody Heard The New Lambchop Album? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heard The New Lambchop Album?

Mike
02-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Saw it in the shops the other day, in the UK it's released as two single CD's in a double package.

I can't find any sound samples on the web to get a preview but I did like the last album 'Is a Woman' a lot. It gets good reviews some calling it already the best album of 2004 for its genre. I'll probably spring for it anyway but just wondering if anybody had bought it yet.

Cheers
Mike

Audio Girl
02-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Mike, I happened to be looking into their new release(s) over the weekend. Check the link out below for a few samples:

http://www.mergerecords.com/bands/lambchop/bio.html

I haven't purchased it but probably will do so. Cheers!

tentoze
02-23-2004, 10:38 AM
Saw it in the shops the other day, in the UK it's released as two single CD's in a double package.

I can't find any sound samples on the web to get a preview but I did like the last album 'Is a Woman' a lot. It gets good reviews some calling it already the best album of 2004 for its genre. I'll probably spring for it anyway but just wondering if anybody had bought it yet.

Cheers
MikeI came about || that close to picking up Aw C'mon on Saturday, but changed my mind for some reason. They didn't have the second one in stock. And, in the states, they are 2 separate cd's, BTW. This weekend, though, I imagine they'll be mine......I'm looking forward to 'em............

O, I remember now- I changed my mind in favor of The Frames' live disk, .Setlist........