Live Earth [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Live Earth

ForeverAutumn
07-07-2007, 05:30 AM
Is anyone watching this today? I'll likely have the TV tuned to it as I clean and do some other things around the house today. I did the same with the concert for Diana last week. I didn't really enjoy much of the music in that one, but it was interesting to see/hear some of the UK acts that I'd never heard of.

Rich-n-Texas
07-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Ah! I was just about to start a thread about this. I went through my local and satellite channels earlier, but I couldn't find it. I'm listening to it right now on XM 40, but it would be great to watch it too. Anybody in the states know what TV channel I need to tune in?

ForeverAutumn
07-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Wow. It's on 4 different channels here. At the moment they're broadcasting from 3 different countries (Germany, USA, UK). The UK, so far, definately has the best line-up, but that's no surprise.

I stand corrected. 6 different channels. 6 different countries. :)

ForeverAutumn
07-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Why was that Yusef Islam guy singing so many Cat Stevens songs?

:wink5:

When he came out for an encore and sang Peace Train, it sent shivers down my spine. Oh, what could have been....

Rich-n-Texas
07-07-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm watching it right now on NBC in HD and surround sound. Keith Suburbain (is that right?), Madonna and Dave Mathews Band so far. It was good to see Madonna, once again, taking no prisoners with her provocative stage presence.

And... Flea from RHCP is one nasty ugly cuss! :eek: