Ratatouille [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ratatouille

Troy
07-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Pixar's most original and downright bizarre concept yet. And in a summer filled with redundant and unimginative sequels and retarded concepts based on cartoons originally made for 8 year olds, it makes Ratatouille that much more surprising and clever.

Their movies just get better and better to look at. The biggest leap in this one is in character expression. So emotive, so natural.

The highest cumulative total I've ever seen at metacritic:
http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/ratatouille

Yes, it really is that good. I think that some critics argument that little kids will be bored by it may be true, but that's ok, there are no little kids reading this, are there?

Truly transcendent animation. Great film. See it.

ForeverAutumn
07-04-2007, 10:01 AM
It's high on my list of wannasee's. Besides being Pixar...I'm a huge fan of rats.

Thanks for posting.

Worf101
07-05-2007, 06:49 AM
It's high on my list of wannasee's. Besides being Pixar...I'm a huge fan of rats.

Thanks for posting.
This is so disturbing on SO many different levels I can't even begin to address it... LOL... now my morning is completely shot.

Da Worfster

Rich-n-Texas
07-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Well, she married a (former) toad, so it's a natural progression right? :biggrin5:

ForeverAutumn
07-05-2007, 06:16 PM
This is so disturbing on SO many different levels I can't even begin to address it... LOL... now my morning is completely shot.

Da Worfster

Why? What's wrong with Pixar? :confused:

Rich-n-Texas
07-06-2007, 06:39 PM

Da Worfster
Typical Worfster... Swoops down, drops a couple turds on the forum then flies away not to be heard from again for days or weeks. :rolleyes:

Groundbeef
07-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Typical Worfster... Swoops down, drops a couple turds on the forum then flies away not to be heard from again for days or weeks. :rolleyes:

Thats because he is studying the Klingon Language, and it takes time to learn all the gutteral bleeting they profess as a "language".

I wonder if you can get it on audio CD like French or Spanish?

Back to the topic at hand....

Took the wife and kiddies to the Rat movie. It was laugh out loud, FUNNY.
Cant wait to buy it when it comes ou.

Rich-n-Texas
07-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I watched my first Pixar movie on TV last week: Finding Nemo on Wonderful World of Disney in HD (Monsters Inc is on right now) just to see how a Pixar movie looked and I was amazed. Anyway, the Nemo program seemed more a vehicle to show previews of Rata; it looks funny so I may make a day trip to the local DLP Cinema projector theater to see it. Maybe take in Sicko too, just for giggles.