Hey all [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

phzr
06-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Just like to say "hello" to everyone in the AR community. It seems as if great things go on in these parts, and im glad to be a part of it. Also, everyone seems to know what they're talking about....which is nice. :)

Worf101
06-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the madness. Hope you have a good time here. Post early and often...

Da Worfster

Rich-n-Texas
06-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi phzr. Is that phaser like in Star Trek?

Just like to say "hello" to everyone in the AR community. It seems as if great things go on in these parts, and im glad to be a part of it. Also, everyone seems to know what they're talking about....which is nice. :)
Give me a few posts and I'm thinking you'll retract that statement without too much hesitation. :smilewinkgrin:

GMichael
06-22-2007, 06:26 AM
Welcome to AR. Glad to have you aboard. So what's new?

basite
06-22-2007, 06:33 AM
welcome the club,
enjoy your stay :)

what gear are u using?

phzr
06-22-2007, 06:54 PM
haha nahh not a star trek fan... I used to play cs and used the alias phaze.. and it just turned into phzr..... dunno why. I've actually been producing music for almost a year and a half, and have had some great opportunites. Scored a 5 min independent film, worked on the music for a promotional video for cleveland. But im really into the trance scene. ASOT ftw!! anyone here trance fans? hit me up on aim ( jolop145) if u'd like. Ill send u some sample clips of what im currently working on.