R. May Tee [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : R. May Tee

Hyfi
06-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Very clever Finch.

It just so happened I opened your package while that stupid new Pirate beer commercial was on the tube. It still took me a full minute or two to put it together.

I was just in Thousand Oaks last month at Amgen. Do you work at Fabory? when I was building machinery we used to order from them.

Thank you for the disks. I will give the Mystery a spin and try to guess. Tanks for the other two ****ty disks too. Some stuff I am looking forward to on D1.

Hyfi

Troy
06-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Avast thar!

Where's mine, ya scurvy scallywag?

Arrrrrr.

3-LockBox
06-14-2007, 09:43 PM
OK finch

Who's the mystery band (I like, btw)

Swish
06-15-2007, 04:28 AM
Very clever Finch.

It just so happened I opened your package while that stupid new Pirate beer commercial was on the tube. It still took me a full minute or two to put it together.

I was just in Thousand Oaks last month at Amgen. Do you work at Fabory? when I was building machinery we used to order from them.

Thank you for the disks. I will give the Mystery a spin and try to guess. Tanks for the other two ****ty disks too. Some stuff I am looking forward to on D1.

Hyfi

I knew the cds were from Finch, but R May Tee? He's a goof of the highest level for sure. I have the mystery disk in my PC player right now and have no idea who it could be. It's not quite my cup 'o tea, but I want to know anyhoot.

G Swish

ForeverAutumn
06-15-2007, 05:10 AM
Don't tell them yet! I'm still waiting for my disk.

Finch Platte
06-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Very clever Finch.
Hyfi

Heh. The story behind that is that years ago, for a (small, weak) laugh I signed up to receive Popular Mechcanics w/ that name. They must have sold the name to someone who made labels, because not long after that, I received sheets w/ hundreds of R May Tee stickers on them. :)

Still haven't used them all up. :o

Remember, there's a swag reward for best review of the Mystery Disc. Troy, you'll get yours, but you already know what the band's name is. You can still review it, tho. :cornut: FA, we're at the mercy of the Ewe Ess Pee Ess. :incazzato:

fp

Hyfi
06-16-2007, 05:37 AM
I like what I am hearing so far. Sounds like a lot of bands but hard to pinpoint who. Can you at least give us a year and maybe a country if not US?

'fi

Finch Platte
06-17-2007, 04:54 PM
I like what I am hearing so far. Sounds like a lot of bands but hard to pinpoint who. Can you at least give us a year and maybe a country if not US?

'fi

The country is the US (Silicon Valley, CA, to be specific). They formed in 1994, but this release is from this year.

Additional hint- they've played at Baja Prog and ProgFest. :ihih:

fp