FA's about to turn 3K [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FA's about to turn 3K

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Party time again!!! :thumbsup:

FA, I hope it's not cold up there where you live at this time of year. Wearing a coat will make it hard to carry that case of Moose Head!

GM, I'll meet you at your house and we can drive up from there. Sound good lemme know. :biggrin5:

GMichael
06-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Party time again!!! :thumbsup:

FA, I hope it's not cold up there where you live at this time of year. Wearing a coat will make it hard to carry that case of Moose Head!

GM, I'll meet you at your house and we can drive up from there. Sound good lemme know. :biggrin5:

Sounds like a plan.

FA? Are you ready for the party of your life?

basite
06-04-2007, 10:27 AM
well, she hasn't posted yet, but anyways, congrats for the 3k FA, and may there be many posts to come :)

now, for the party, who's in charge of what? :cornut:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 01:24 PM
WOW! I didn't even notice. It seems like just yesterday that I turned 2000!

Thanks for planning my party Rich! But I'm still getting over the tequila shots from GM's 5000K party. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll switch to rum. Kiwi daiquiri anyone?

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 01:24 PM

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 01:25 PM

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 01:27 PM
3,000!!!!!!

:23:

GMichael
06-04-2007, 01:29 PM
PARTY TIME!!!!!

Break out the shots.

kexodusc
06-04-2007, 01:32 PM
3,000!!!!!!

PARTY TIME!!!!!

Break out the shots.

You guys post too much :rolleyes:

JSE
06-04-2007, 01:33 PM
3,000!!!!!!

LOL!!!

The wifey and I just got a frozen Margarita maker from my father in-law's restuarant. Apparently the frozen variety don't sell well in Bad Axe, Michigan? Who knew? I'll throw it in the back of the truck and head that way after work. I'll plug it into the car battery so they should be ready by the time I get there.

Party's on!

JSE

GMichael
06-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Here is a picture of FA pouring drinks at my party last month. This time we need to reverse the favor for her.

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
3,000!!!!!!

Yaaaaaayy!!! That's GREAAAAAAAAATE!!!

Okay, we've got the beer & Margaritas taken care of, so... what are we eatin'? I'm hungry!

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Here is a picture of FA pouring drinks at my party last month. This time we need to reverse the favor for her.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: DAM!!! I didn't see that! Are you still married FA??? ;)

GMichael
06-04-2007, 01:48 PM
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: DAM!!! I didn't see that! Are you still married FA??? ;)

You were under the table by then.
Yeah, she's "happily" married. She even buys him Rush DVD's and now tickets to see them again!
He's a lucky man.

OK, we need volunteers to serve her drinks like she did for us. Please submit glossy photos with your applications. (photos must be of yourself!)

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 03:06 PM

LOL! I hate to burst your bubble but I'm about 20 years past looking like that.

Hell, who am I kidding? I never looked like that! ...Blond doesn't suit me.

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM

Pot, meet Kettle. :ciappa:

GMichael
06-04-2007, 03:31 PM
LOL! I hate to burst your bubble but I'm about 20 years past looking like that.

Hell, who am I kidding? I never looked like that! ...Blond doesn't suit me.

In my world, that's how you look. But with red hair.
Now, who do you want to do belly shots off of? I'll make sure he comes to the party.:18:

PeruvianSkies
06-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Now, who do you want to do belly shots off of? I'll make sure he comes to the party.:18:

In my world she has hair like those trolls that were famous back in the 1990's with crazy colors like pink, and she is singing lead vocal for Lynyrd Skynyrd, only her voice sounds like Joan Jett mixed with Aretha Franklin, and her troll hair is constantly blowing straight back when she sings, while she is wearing a tuxedo t-shirt with a choir of angels on backup vocal and the guitars in the band are all watermelon green and there are 70 Marshall Stacks making a huge wall, but the front grills are solid gold color. Yeah...that's it.

JSE
06-04-2007, 05:30 PM
In my world she has hair like those trolls that were famous back in the 1990's with crazy colors like pink, and she is singing lead vocal for Lynyrd Skynyrd, only her voice sounds like Joan Jett mixed with Aretha Franklin, and her troll hair is constantly blowing straight back when she sings, while she is wearing a tuxedo t-shirt with a choir of angels on backup vocal and the guitars in the band are all watermelon green and there are 70 Marshall Stacks making a huge wall, but the front grills are solid gold color. Yeah...that's it.

?? :out: ??

:ciappa:

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 06:41 PM

LMAO!

Oh to be young and doing halucinogenics again.

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2007, 06:49 PM

Um, yeah, that's what I meant...I'm not blond, I'm red. That's the only difference between me and those girls. :rolleyes:

Well...Sawyer, of course. That should be a gimme. Bon Jovi would be nice. Roger Daltry and Peter Frampton, both 30 years younger. Paul Newman (who's sexy at any age). If I think of anyone else, I'll let you know.

Smokey
06-04-2007, 07:04 PM
2,998!!!!!!

2,999!!!!!!

3,000!!!!!!

That's what I call a class act countdown http://forums.torrentspy.com/images/smilies/32308364851.gif

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
That's what I call a class act countdown http://forums.torrentspy.com/images/smilies/32308364851.gif

Alright Smokey, where the heck are you getting these undocumented emoticons from? :sosp:

FA, you could lay out twice as many shots on my belly as on those other guys, and remember... it's quantity, not quality! :cornut:

Smokey
06-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Alright Smokey, where the heck are you getting these undocumented emoticons from? :sosp:

http://forums.torrentspy.com/images/smilies/google.gif

PeruvianSkies
06-04-2007, 09:05 PM
LMAO!

Oh to be young and doing halucinogenics again.

I never have or will do drugs. I'm fun enough without em'.

GMichael
06-05-2007, 04:58 AM

Uh yeah. And I'm the strange one around here?:idea:

GMichael
06-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Um, yeah, that's what I meant...I'm not blond, I'm red. That's the only difference between me and those girls. :rolleyes:

Those girls? No no no, just the one in the hat. The other is a cousin of mine. Distant cousin.

Well...Sawyer, of course. That should be a gimme. Bon Jovi would be nice. Roger Daltry and Peter Frampton, both 30 years younger. Paul Newman (who's sexy at any age). If I think of anyone else, I'll let you know.

They'll all be there. I just had my time machine fixed. The flux capacitor is fluxing like crazy. Is there anyone else you'd like to have?

basite
06-05-2007, 07:31 AM

they tend to call that 'postwhore'

oh wait,
so am I :biggrin5:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

ForeverAutumn
06-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey guys? No offense, but my party's kinda sucking so far.

Aside from Peruvian Skies coming on to my Cabbage Patch doll, not much is happening.

GMichael
06-05-2007, 01:08 PM

Aside from Peruvian Skies coming on to my Cabbage Patch doll, not much is happening.

Well, maybe if you stopped hiding in the bathroom and came out to enjoy yourself you'd have more fun.
Sawyer has been doing push-ups by the pool all day. He's all hot and sweaty now. Why don't you two do a few laps.
The frozen margaritas are ready for your sampling. The Long Island iced tea came out perfect. Those are at pool-side. My buddy Alex is warming up downstairs. The rest of his band should be here in a few minutes. The drums are taking longer to set up than we thought.
Is there anything else you'd like? Just say the word.

GMichael
06-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Here is your personal bartender. He will follow you around till you tell him to go away.

PeruvianSkies
06-05-2007, 01:41 PM

I feel loved.

GMichael
06-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I feel loved.

Will you please put down that rag doll and find a flesh and blood woman. You're making a mess.

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Clean up your act you guys or I'll leeve!

ForeverAutumn
06-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Here is your personal bartender. He will follow you around till you tell him to go away.

Ah, my own personal bartender. Now we're talking! Tell Sawyer to peel some grapes for me and then come and feed them to me. No, no, he doesn't need to put his shirt on first. And if you could let Jon Bon Jovi know that I'm ready for my foot massage now, that would be great. Thanks.

GMichael
06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Ah, my own personal bartender. Now we're talking! Tell Sawyer to peel some grapes for me and then come and feed them to me. No, no, he doesn't need to put his shirt on first. And if you could let Jon Bon Jovi know that I'm ready for my foot massage now, that would be great. Thanks.

Sawyer is peeling away. See? No shirt, no shoes, no, well, you can imagine.
Jon has started your foot massage while Roger Daltry is doing your nails. Paul Newman is teasing your hair. Peter Frampton is giving you a back massage.

Anything else?

ForeverAutumn
06-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Roger Daltry is doing your nails.

LMAO! That's something that I'd really like to see!

Are the Jello shots ready yet?

PeruvianSkies
06-05-2007, 07:47 PM

For some reason when I think of FOREVER AUTUMN the song "Memory of a Free Festival" by David Bowie comes to mind....only it's being sung by LUNA a la "California All the Way"....

The Children of the summer's end
Gathered in the dampened grass
We played Our songs and felt the London sky
Resting on our hands
It was God's land
It was ragged and naive
It was Heaven

Touch, We touched the very soul
Of holding each and every life
We claimed the very source of joy ran through
It didn't, but it seemed that way
I kissed a lot of people that day

Oh, to capture just one drop of all the ecstasy that swept that afternoon
To paint that love
upon a white balloon
And fly it from
the topest top of all the tops
That man has pushed beyond his brain
Satori must be something
just the same

We scanned the skies with rainbow eyes and saw machines of every shape and size
We talked with tall Venusians passing through
And Peter tried to climb aboard but the Captain shook his head
And away they soared
Climbing through
the ivory vibrant cloud
Someone passed some bliss among the crowd
And We walked back to the road, unchained

"The Sun Machine is Coming Down, and We're Gonna Have a Party
The Sun Machine is Coming Down, and We're Gonna Have a Party
The Sun Machine is Coming Down, and We're Gonna Have a Party."

Here's a picture of her singing it:

GMichael
06-06-2007, 04:58 AM

Sure. What flavor do you want? Blue, green, yellow, red, purple, or striped?

ForeverAutumn
06-06-2007, 05:42 AM
For some reason when I think of FOREVER AUTUMN the song "Memory of a Free Festival" by David Bowie comes to mind....only it's being sung by LUNA a la "California All the Way"....

Are you sure that you don't do drugs?

ForeverAutumn
06-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Sure. What flavor do you want? Blue, green, yellow, red, purple, or striped?

Anything but red. I don't do red food.

I see that my boys are playing pool and they all brought their own cues. Wait a minute, those aren't pool cues! :eek6: What the...

Oh. :blush2: :)

GMichael
06-06-2007, 05:55 AM
Anything but red. I don't do red food.

I see that my boys are playing pool and they all brought their own cues. Wait a minute, those aren't pool cues! :eek6: What the...

Oh. :blush2: :)

Why don't they ever chalk up?
Was that a jump-shot?

What's john doing with that..... uh......... I've never seen THAT before.
I'll have a few more jello shots please. Give me the purple.

L.J.
06-06-2007, 08:18 AM
LJ in da house. Sorry I'm late. I was kinda tied up in GM's basement for awhile.

Where's the party girl at? Congrats on 3K. Perhaps I'll make it there too. Hope you like your gift.

Hey GM, pass me a cold one buddy!

basite
06-06-2007, 09:15 AM
I clearly missed some stuff :)

but I'm here!!! :cornut:

and, darn, I've gotta type faster to keep up with all of you :)

3-LockBox
06-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Congrats FA; sorry I'm late. Well, looks like everyone has gone home...I'll prolly see ya 'round RR.

Later.

Rich-n-Texas
06-06-2007, 09:57 AM
If I'd know y'all were coming I would've have saved you some of my KILLER Margaritas. Sadly, the only liquid refreshment left is that bizarre concoction GM brought.:arf: <---- He's supposed to be throwing up. :biggrin5:

:Yawn: I'm tired.

GMichael
06-06-2007, 12:39 PM
FA? There's someone here who wants to meet you. He's a professional masseuse and wants to know if you have a few extra hours available. His name is Anytime. So you can just call him.....

PeruvianSkies
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
FA? There's someone here who wants to meet you. He's a professional masseuse and wants to know if you have a few extra hours available. His name is Anytime. So you can just call him.....

GMichael,

Why are you stealing pictures of my older (and uglier) brother? I don't know where you found that picture of him, but his name is not Anytime, it's Stephan.

GMichael
06-06-2007, 01:48 PM
GMichael,

Why are you stealing pictures of my older (and uglier) brother? I don't know where you found that picture of him, but his name is not Anytime, it's Stephan.

I didn't post the pictures he gave me of you both taking baths together when you were 3. But I might post the ones of you two bathing when you were 16. :ciappa:

ForeverAutumn
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM

GM, you are such a good friend!

ForeverAutumn
06-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Congrats FA; sorry I'm late. Well, looks like everyone has gone home...I'll prolly see ya 'round RR.

Later.

Hey 3LB, thanks for coming. Nobody's gone home yet, they're all just passed out somewhere. They'll be back for more as soon as they finish sleeping off round one. There's still two kegs of beer to get through.

Stick around a while. Or, at least, come back again.

PeruvianSkies
06-06-2007, 04:40 PM
I didn't post the pictures he gave me of you both taking baths together when you were 3. But I might post the ones of you two bathing when you were 16. :ciappa: Actually when we were 16 we took showers with our sister.

ForeverAutumn
06-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Actually when we were 16 we took showers with our sister.

You definately should be doing drugs.

PeruvianSkies
06-06-2007, 07:03 PM
You definately should be doing drugs.

Will you be my dealer?

GMichael
06-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Actually when we were 16 we took showers with our sister.

Get-R-done! I don't care who you are...That there's funny.

Or

You might be a redneck if..... you take showers with your 16 year ol' brother-n-sister.

GMichael
06-07-2007, 05:11 AM
GM, you are such a good friend!

I had to pay you back for all the fun you brought to my party. I still can't get the image out of my mind of doing all those belly shots off of Jessica's .......

Now, are you ready for the same off of Any-time? Where's your bartender. Oh, here he is. Let's get this party started!

ForeverAutumn
06-07-2007, 05:50 AM
Everybody into the pool!!!

GMichael
06-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Everybody into the pool!!!

(FA is going under for the third time. I am certified as a lifeguard, but I think she's faking and wants Any-time to save her. I'll wait to see what happens)

GMichael
06-07-2007, 06:15 AM
(Any dives into the pool and grabs FA in his arms. He begins to pull her to shore when she grabs him and pulls him under. Bubble are everywhere. I can't see what's happening. Wait... There they are. He pulls her out of the pool. Where are his trunks? He starts giving her mouth to mouth. FA comes to life. Any tries to pull away. FA pulls him back. Any gives in. They both slide into the hot tub)

Eva crawls over to watch.

ForeverAutumn
06-07-2007, 07:13 AM
They both slide into the hot tub.

Eva crawls over to watch.

They both slide into the hot tub where FA's husband is waiting for her. He thanks Any for saving FA. FA hands Any back his trunks and they all raise a glass to celebrate her 3K. They laugh at GMichael as he cannonballs into the pool in an attempt to get Eva all wet.

GMichael
06-07-2007, 07:27 AM
They both slide into the hot tub where FA's husband is waiting for her. He thanks Any for saving FA. FA hands Any back his trunks and they all raise a glass to celebrate her 3K. They laugh at GMichael as he cannonballs into the pool in an attempt to get Eva all wet.

Eva doesn't seem to mind.

L.J.
06-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Too skinny

GMichael
06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Too skinny

More for me.

basite
06-07-2007, 09:05 AM
ooh, so Eva arrived at tha party too!!

and GM, I bet you have that picture as your desktop background :)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
06-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Alex, Geddy and Neil are ready to play at pool-side. Let's rock on...........
More drinks are available at the bar near the pool, in the house, around the corner,... well, anywhere you look.
More burgers and dogs are almost ready. Who wants cheese on theirs? Orders please.
Chips, dips and other snacks are available on every table and counter.
Who's ready for another day of partying?
LJ,
Did you bring the steaks?
Bernd,
How are those deserts coming?

basite
06-07-2007, 09:22 AM
hell yeah! :cornut:

and indeed, I could use a dessert :)
hot dog, no exessive cheese please :)

GMichael
06-07-2007, 09:35 AM
For those of you just watching and not joining in, look at what you're missing. Come join us and have some fun.

Rich-n-Texas
06-07-2007, 06:51 PM
You talk a lot when you're drunk don't ya GM?

Well, 3 full days later, two hours alone with Eva, and still no one's knocked me offa the pool table. Hopefully the competition will improve this weekend so I can get off my feet for a while.:rolleyes:

PeruvianSkies
06-07-2007, 09:17 PM
For those of you just watching and not joining in, look at what you're missing. Come join us and have some fun.

I truly hope that picture is not suppose to be our party...the girl/guy ratio is like 1 girl to 10 dudes.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 03:54 AM
You talk a lot when you're drunk don't ya GM?

Well, 3 full days later, two hours alone with Eva, and still no one's knocked me offa the pool table. Hopefully the competition will improve this weekend so I can get off my feet for a while.:rolleyes:

Just haven't seen anyone worth playing. HAHAHA I'm just being a good host.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 04:03 AM
Okay good host, in all my exitement I forgot to get Eva's phone #. Let me know her number so I can stal... err... call her.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 04:50 AM
Okay good host, in all my exitement I forgot to get Eva's phone #. Let me know her number so I can stal... err... call her.

It's 212-555-OU812

GMichael
06-08-2007, 04:52 AM
I truly hope that picture is not suppose to be our party...the girl/guy ratio is like 1 girl to 10 dudes.

Just a bad camera angle. The ratio is more like 50/50. Everyone has a fair shot.

ForeverAutumn
06-08-2007, 05:49 AM

Okay, who let in the guy with the purple jacket and red shoes? Were the fashion police on their lunch break?

ForeverAutumn
06-08-2007, 05:52 AM

Hey this is my party remember? I like the ratio! :cornut:

If you want a party with better ratios, then you better start getting that post count up. ;)

ForeverAutumn
06-08-2007, 05:54 AM
GM, I totally take back what I said about my parting sucking. You really know how to throw a party!

Pass the pretzels please?

GMichael
06-08-2007, 05:57 AM
Okay, who let in the guy with the purple jacket and red shoes? Were the fashion police on their lunch break?

He's a friend of John's. Nice guy. Just colorful.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 06:01 AM
GM, I totally take back what I said about my parting sucking. You really know how to throw a party!

So what am I chopped liver. I drove him here remember? :ciappa:

When's breakfast? I'm hungry!

GMichael
06-08-2007, 06:01 AM

Hey, Where have you been? I haven't seen you, Any or your hubby in several hours. Ready for your morning screw-driver?

GMichael
06-08-2007, 06:07 AM

Chopped liver for breakfast? Pleeeaack...!!

Go back inside. The cook is making eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, pancakes and French toast. There are also crescents, bagels and English muffins available. There's no OJ left, except for screw-drivers though. Plenty of coffee if you like.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I'll take...

3 eggs, sunny side up; 4 toast; two bacon (trying to watch my weight); a stack 'o pancakes; and I'm going to need a LOT of coffee. Thanks cooky! :thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Just a bad camera angle. The ratio is more like 50/50. Everyone has a fair shot.

Do any of these girls have grandmothers that look like them that are my age?
(Note: Don't know why the picture isn't attached to the quote)

GMichael
06-08-2007, 07:06 AM
I'll take...

3 eggs, sunny side up; 4 toast; two bacon (trying to watch my weight); a stack 'o pancakes; and I'm going to need a LOT of coffee. Thanks cooky! :thumbsup:

I'm not the cook today. Go inside and talk to the guy in the tall hat. Oh, and try one of his omelets. They are incredible!

And thanks for driving me to FA's party. I'm having a great time.

basite
06-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Hey, Where have you been? I haven't seen you, Any or your hubby in several hours. Ready for your morning screw-driver?

maybe she was doing 'things' with Any :ihih:

I'll take...

3 eggs, sunny side up; 4 toast; two bacon (trying to watch my weight); a stack 'o pancakes; and I'm going to need a LOT of coffee. Thanks cooky!

ditto :)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

L.J.
06-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Chopped liver for breakfast? Pleeeaack...!!

Go back inside. The cook is making eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, pancakes and French toast. There are also crescents, bagels and English muffins available. There's no OJ left, except for screw-drivers though. Plenty of coffee if you like.

What! No steak :(

You gotta have steak n eggs

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Steak was last night's dinner. You can try to get the bone Boo Boo's chewing on, but that's not a chance I'd be willing to take. I told GM to leave the bear home but he just had to bring it.:yikes:

GMichael
06-08-2007, 07:40 AM
What! No steak :(

You gotta have steak n eggs

I'm sure he'll make them up for you. But you put the extras away in your cooler last night. You'll have to bring one or two around.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Steak was last night's dinner. You can try to get the bone Boo Boo's chewing on, but that's not a chance I'd be willing to take. I told GM to leave the bear home but he just had to bring it.:yikes:

That's not Boo Boo. If you look closely, you'll see that his fur is a grey color instead of black. I wouldn't mess with this guy. He's got a 'tude. Heck, Boo Boo would run away from him.

L.J.
06-08-2007, 07:46 AM
Steak was last night's dinner.

I always have steak n eggs the morning after I grill. Left overs can be a wonderful thing if done right :cornut:

JohnMichael
06-08-2007, 08:15 AM
He's a friend of John's. Nice guy. Just colorful.

Yes we are a colorful people. Just look at our flag.

Congrats FA on 3,000 plus by now. Sorry I am late but let us get a drink and lie to the good looking men that we are talent scouts and we need them to strip and pose for a new magazine we are starting. Hope they have not been in the cold pool.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 08:27 AM

Congrats FA on 3,000 plus by now. Sorry I am late but let us get a drink and lie to the good looking men that we are talent scouts and we need them to strip and pose for a new magazine we are starting. Hope they have not been in the cold pool.

Hey John!

Where have you been hiding? Glad you made it to the party. There are plenty of bartenders here. They have instructions to give the guest ANYTHING they ask for.
The pool is heated to 79.5F.
Have you eaten yet?

You have a flag? No no no, don't take that off! Oh man..........

ForeverAutumn
06-08-2007, 09:30 AM

Hey John! It's about time you got here. Have you met my friend Any? We've been having fun bouncing bottle caps off his abs.

ForeverAutumn
06-08-2007, 09:35 AM

It wouldn't be a party without you here Rich. But I just figured that you knew that. GM's a little more...shall we say...delicate. He needs the affirmation every once in a while. Shhhh. Don't tell him that I told you that.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 09:53 AM
It wouldn't be a party without you here Rich. But I just figured that you knew that. GM's a little more...shall we say...delicate. He needs the affirmation every once in a while. Shhhh. Don't tell him that I told you that.

You don't have to whisper. I like it when people poke fun at me. It means they like me.

Has anyone seen Any and John? I can't find either of them.

JohnMichael
06-08-2007, 10:56 AM
You don't have to whisper. I like it when people poke fun at me. It means they like me.

I am back. I was learning to snorkel in the deep end.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 11:01 AM
I am back. I was learning to snorkel in the deep end.

Funny how Any showed up at the same time.
AND FA's bartender!

Why are they both holding pictures of themselves?

PeruvianSkies
06-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Hey this is my party remember? I like the ratio! :cornut:

If you want a party with better ratios, then you better start getting that post count up. ;)

Hey I think my post count is pretty decent considering it's only from Oct 06.

GMichael
06-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Hey I think my post count is pretty decent considering it's only from Oct 06.

'Specialy if you add in super8's posts. But I think she means, "get to 3000 so we can throw you a party." 2000 will work too.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 12:09 PM

Yeah, and every time I beat him on the pool table he threw a temper tantrum. I had to stick a nipple on the beer bottle to make him happy. :sets myself up for a really smart remark: :biggrin5:

Now wait, are you telling me JM is a girl??? Or should I not go there. :blush2:

GMichael
06-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah, and every time I beat him on the pool table he threw a temper tantrum. I had to stick a nipple on the beer bottle to make him happy. :sets myself up for a really smart remark: :biggrin5:

Did someone say nipple?!

Now wait, are you telling me JM is a girl??? Or should I not go there. :blush2:

No, he's not a girl. He's all man. He just has a different taste in partners.

PeruvianSkies
06-08-2007, 12:51 PM
'Specialy if you add in super8's posts. But I think she means, "get to 3000 so we can throw you a party." 2000 will work too.

I'm on my way...I'll try to get there before Summer's end.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Sh!t man. That makes five peeps with some serious clout. I better mind my P's & Q's else I could get knocked off my distiguished path!

Guys 'n gals, are y'all aware this thread is over 100 posts now? The never ending party. :thumbsup: It's what I live for!!!

JohnMichael
06-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Did someone say nipple?!

No, he's not a girl. He's all man. He just has a different taste in partners.

Funny I never noticed a different taste.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2007, 08:34 PM

Yer gonna haveta do better than that JohnMichael SuperModerator to keep up with us clowns! :biggrin5:

ForeverAutumn
06-09-2007, 04:18 AM

DING DING DING DING

Give the man a prize for funniest post in this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ForeverAutumn
06-09-2007, 04:21 AM
Guys 'n gals, are y'all aware this thread is over 100 posts now? The never ending party. :thumbsup: It's what I live for!!!

We're just keeping it going so that you have a reason to boost your post count Rich.

GMichael
06-09-2007, 07:21 AM

I was once told that a man's diet could change his....
Oops, wrong website.:blush2:

GMichael
06-09-2007, 07:33 AM
(FA stumbles out near the pool. Her hair is looking wild, and her blouse is on inside-out. She looks to see people passed out everywhere around her. Some are still in the pool floating on blow-up rafts etc. Many are sun burnt in places that should never see the sun. Music can still be heard coming from the house. Going inside, she sees more passed out guests. Empty glasses everywhere. John, Any and her bartender are all asleep on the coutch. Not a stich of clothing on them. She starts to wonder how she's going to clean up this mess. All of a sudden, LJ jumps into the room. He has a huge serving platter, heaping with steak and eggs.) "Hey everyone! Who's ready for another day of parting? FOOD'S ON!
(He turns the music up to ear splitting level and starts pouring screw-drivers)

JohnMichael
06-10-2007, 08:26 AM
DING DING DING DING

Give the man a prize for funniest post in this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Takes a bow.

JohnMichael
06-10-2007, 08:30 AM
(FA stumbles out near the pool. Her hair is looking wild, and her blouse is on inside-out. She looks to see people passed out everywhere around her. Some are still in the pool floating on blow-up rafts etc. Many are sun burnt in places that should never see the sun. Music can still be heard coming from the house. Going inside, she sees more passed out guests. Empty glasses everywhere. John, Any and her bartender are all asleep on the coutch. Not a stich of clothing on them. She starts to wonder how she's going to clean up this mess. All of a sudden, LJ jumps into the room. He has a huge serving platter, heaping with steak and eggs.) "Hey everyone! Who's ready for another day of parting? FOOD'S ON!
(He turns the music up to ear splitting level and starts pouring screw-drivers)

We have the best parties.

GMichael
06-12-2007, 06:23 AM
(Mike is putting the last of the exhausted guests into a taxi, being very careful not to touch their sunburn. He turns to look back at the pool & patio. There are paper cups & plates everywhere. Clothes are floating in the pool jamming up the filter. T-bones litter lawn. Boo Boo is helping himself to them. He picks up a broom and starts sweeping. Whistling as he sweeps, he thinks, "Who's turning 3k next weekend?" Fade to black)

basite
06-12-2007, 07:31 AM
he thinks, "Who's turning 3k next weekend?" Fade to black)

shall I do an extra effort? :cornut:

Bert arrives at the airport, slightly tipsy and in need of a long sleep. At the check in, he's being refused, since the tickets are 5 days over time. Exhausted as he is, he drags himself to the taxi again, returning to Mike's place, where he helps him cleaning up the place while enjoying some nice tunes :2:

PeruvianSkies
06-12-2007, 11:06 AM
shall I do an extra effort? :cornut:

I'll race ya!

ForeverAutumn
06-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Hey Mike and Rich, thanks for throwing me such a great party. It really was a blast. Although, I'm not looking forward to going into work and facing the music about being AWOL for a week. I hope that they haven't given my office away.

BTW Mike...I'm keeping the bartender. Thanks. :thumbsup:

GMichael
06-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Hey Mike and Rich, thanks for throwing me such a great party. It really was a blast. Although, I'm not looking forward to going into work and facing the music about being AWOL for a week. I hope that they haven't given my office away.

BTW Mike...I'm keeping the bartender. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Anytime. Glad you had fun.
Your office has been given away. But don't be upset. You get the big corner office now. You deserve it.
Keep the tender. He's a gift from me to you. Just make sure he learns a few more tricks for the next party.

basite
06-13-2007, 04:16 AM
I'll race ya!

that'd be hard :)

your posts/day are considerably higher, so I think beating you will be hard...

maybe I'll be able to hit 1600 maybe 1800 this summer, which is pretty good already...

Happy posting:)
Bert.

Rich-n-Texas
06-13-2007, 11:13 AM
You're welcome FA.

Hey guys... has anyone seen my keys?

GMichael
06-13-2007, 11:45 AM
You're welcome FA.

Hey guys... has anyone seen my keys?

All keys are in the cabinet at the end of the hall. You'll find a strange lock on the cabinet. It has a breathalyzer tube that you have to blow in before it will open. We don't want any Paris Hilton incidents.

JohnMichael
06-14-2007, 08:30 AM
We don't want any Paris Hilton incidents.

or the drama, or the constant news reports.

GMichael
06-14-2007, 08:47 AM
or the drama, or the constant news reports.

Hey! What were you doing behind the cabinet?!
:incazzato:

PeruvianSkies
06-14-2007, 09:01 AM
For some of us we can't even walk over to the cabinet, let alone take a breathalizer test.

Rich-n-Texas
06-14-2007, 10:13 AM
I don't know what the he!! GM put in that crazy concoction he made up, but I'm still seeing double so I ain't even gonna try.

GMichael
06-14-2007, 10:18 AM
I guess no one ever warned you about me and my, "do it yourself at home mad scientist," kit.
By Wham-O, Inc. in cooperation with ACME.

PeruvianSkies
06-14-2007, 11:15 AM
I guess no one ever warned you about me and my, "do it yourself at home mad scientist," kit.
By Wham-O, Inc. in cooperation with ACME.

and when you drink it you look like this...

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/4180/copyofcavemanlawyer22ku.jpg

basite
06-15-2007, 04:20 AM
and when you drink it you look like this...

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/4180/copyofcavemanlawyer22ku.jpg

:yikes:

Rich-n-Texas
06-15-2007, 04:42 AM
Judging by the "big hair", I'd say that guy's from Texas, but how he got on NBC news is perplexing.

:yikes:
You ain't kidding brother!!!

GMichael
06-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Judging by the "big hair", I'd say that guy's from Texas, but how he got on NBC news is perplexing.

You ain't kidding brother!!!

SNL is my guess.

Rich-n-Texas
06-15-2007, 04:58 AM
I was thinking to myself after I posted...

Wait a minute, I think that's Sasquasch!
But, you're probably right GM.

Worf101
06-18-2007, 04:45 AM
Federation Pukes sent me to the GAMMA Quadrant!!! Ah missed the whole damn thing. Sigh, see what happens when you mix Romulan Ale with Ferengi Beetle snuff? Congrats F.A. You are indeed a treasure to behold. How come everyone else's post count's so much larger than mine (no jokes ya bastiches!!!)

Da Worfster

GMichael
06-18-2007, 05:18 AM
Federation Pukes sent me to the GAMMA Quadrant!!! Ah missed the whole damn thing. Sigh, see what happens when you mix Romulan Ale with Ferengi Beetle snuff? Congrats F.A. You are indeed a treasure to behold. How come everyone else's post count's so much larger than mine (no jokes ya bastiches!!!)

Da Worfster

QTY vs quality my big friend. Your post a few and far between, but each one is a work of art filled with insight. Mine are, not.

ForeverAutumn
06-18-2007, 05:34 AM

Da Worfster

Thanks Worf. That's a very sweet thing to say.

I see that you're not far off of 2K. We'll have a party in your honour when you get there!

Rich-n-Texas
06-18-2007, 07:35 AM
Thanks Worf. That's a very sweet thing to say.
:rolleyes5:

I see that you're not far off of 2K. We'll have a party in your honour when you get there!
I'm game!!!
But ummm... Mr. Worf, I don't think too many people are willing to suck down bottles of Romulan ale. I'm sure that's an acquired taste, no?

:biggrin5: <== FA

GMichael
06-18-2007, 08:27 AM
:rolleyes5:

I'm game!!!
But ummm... Mr. Worf, I don't think too many people are willing to suck down bottles of Romulan ale. I'm sure that's an acquired taste, no?

:biggrin5: <== FA

Romulan ale? Are you trying to insult Worf?

Worf, he means blood wine. Just a slip up. Please don't,... uh wait... Put down that.....

Worf101
06-21-2007, 03:28 AM
QTY vs quality my big friend. Your post a few and far between, but each one is a work of art filled with insight. Mine are, not.
Yours are filled with humor, which is just as important as insight. Humor helps keep us from committing vile acts and homicides during the work day. And trust me look for you guys EVERY SINGLE DAY...

Thanks..

Da Worfster

Worf101
06-21-2007, 03:34 AM
Romulan ale? Are you trying to insult Worf?

Worf, he means blood wine. Just a slip up. Please don't,... uh wait... Put down that.....
Klingons LOVE Romulan ale, because it's so....

illegal :nono:

and it kicks ass.... You can also put it in your gas tank when you're done.

Da Worfster

GMichael
06-21-2007, 05:09 AM

Da Worfster

Well, pop that sucker open then. Let's get this party re-started.:8:

As far as your other post....:blush2:

Rich-n-Texas
06-21-2007, 07:10 AM

Da Worfster
It cost me $40.00 to fill my gas tank this morning. How much for a 6 pack of this stuff? :ihih:

Wait a minute... What do you mean, "when you're done"? :sosp:

basite
06-21-2007, 07:37 AM
ooh, so the party is still going? :)

Wait a minute... What do you mean, "when you're done"?

multiple choice:

A: when you've had enough
B: when you're drunk
C: when you're in a coma
D: when you're dead.

your choice :D

GMichael
06-21-2007, 08:01 AM
ooh, so the party is still going? :)

multiple choice:

A: when you've had enough
B: when you're drunk
C: when you're in a coma
D: when you're dead.

your choice :D

E: it makes you piss petrol.

Rich-n-Texas
06-21-2007, 09:29 AM
I pick E. The only problem now though is how do I get it past that little flap thingy at the opening?

Worf101
06-21-2007, 09:40 AM
THIS is what I'm talkin' about... I'm laughing so hard I'm about to wet myself because you fools take a simple, innocent :aureola: statement and drive it straight into the gutter at 90 miles an hour. God I love you folks!!!!

Da Worfster

PS, I meant when you're done with the leftovers, NOT when it's left your body!!! Pheh, cretins....

Da Worfster

GMichael
06-21-2007, 09:46 AM
I pick E. The only problem now though is how do I get it past that little flap thingy at the opening?

Have you tried digging it out with a fork?

ForeverAutumn
06-21-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm laughing so hard I'm about to wet myself

You're about to wet yourself? Hang on...let me just get my car...

Rich-n-Texas
06-21-2007, 10:20 AM
A weird thing just happened. I tried to quote FA's post where she said Worf knew his post would set GM & me off, but it dissapeared and instead gave me the one above. WTF???

Rich-n-Texas
06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Have you tried digging it out with a fork?
Should I put another band-aid on it after I do that?

ForeverAutumn
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
A weird thing just happened. I tried to quote FA's post where she said Worf knew his post would set GM & me off, but it dissapeared and instead gave me the one above. WTF???

I changed my mind and edited my post. Just bad timing on your part. hehehe.

Rich-n-Texas
06-21-2007, 10:24 AM
...Just bad timing on your part. hehehe.
Story of my life. :17:

GMichael
06-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Should I put another band-aid on it after I do that?

Either that, or just let it bleed. You might want to try some peroxide on that first?:eek: :eek6: :frown2:

Rich-n-Texas
06-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Either that, or just let it bleed. You might want to try some peroxide on that first?:eek: :eek6: :frown2:
Sounds kinky. :ihih: