Wednesday = Dead day? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday = Dead day?

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2007, 10:37 AM
Maybe it's just my imagination but it seems like traffic at AR takes a big hit on Wednesdays. So little to get excited about on this particular day of the week... :sad:

L.J.
05-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Maybe GM takes a break on Wed. :ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Ya know? I was just thinking that. :thumbsup: :biggrin5:

ForeverAutumn
05-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Maybe it's just my imagination but it seems like traffic at AR takes a big hit on Wednesdays. So little to get excited about on this particular day of the week... :sad:

Can't speak for GM, but my mind is distracted on Wednesday's, wondering what's gonna happen on Lost.

kexodusc
05-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah,

ForeverAutumn, Kam, Kexodusc, GM, Topspeed, Worf, Groundbeef, JSE, and Resident Loser are all busy watchin' Lost...

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm glad y'all brought the show Lost up in this thread because I didn't want to crap on the thread in Favorite Films (Gosh knows I'd probably get thrown out on my ear anyway), sooooo...

[rant mode]
I've never watch it for one reason: I was thoroughly disgusted with the way ABC waaay over-hyped it before it even went on the air. I felt like it was being shoved down my throat which just pushed me that much harder in the other direction. This is also back at the time when I felt the networks were resorting to cheap programming by airing shows with no-name actors and these *ripped-off from the BBC* game/reality shows.

Fast forward to present day.. about the only network TV I watch are some of the comedy shows that are broadcast in high-def. My local news is also broadcast in high-def and I use it to adjust the PQ of my TV. Other than that, I pretty much dislike most of everything the Big 4 throw out there (excluding sports of course) these days.
[/rant mode]

Thank you please drive thru... :)

ForeverAutumn
05-23-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm glad y'all brought the show Lost up in this thread because I didn't want to crap on the thread in Favorite Films (Gosh knows I'd probably get thrown out on my ear anyway), sooooo...

[rant mode]
deleted in the interest of space
[/rant mode]

Thank you please drive thru... :)

We'd go right for dumping you on your sorry ass. :ciappa:

Whatever hype ABC gave it, wasn't enough. I understand what you're saying, but Lost is the best thing that's ever been made for TV. The hype is well deserved.

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2007, 08:01 PM
:biggrin5:

Did any of the actors on Lost ever even get their start from TV commercials? In years gone by, that seemed to be the SOP. Nonna them, even porky boy... "dude" looks familiar. Sorry, maybe it's b/c I'm approaching my 50's... but I think the TV equivalent of the Screen Actors Guild (don't remember what the official name is) probably screamed bloody murder when the network brass decided to cheapen up TV with the aformentioned *programming* we're now subjected to.

JMO.

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2007, 08:18 PM
It's 11:20pm CDT and it looks like GMichael has only posted once today, at 7:11am.

My guess is that Mrs. Michael puts him in lock-down on Wednesdays when he gets home from work so he can complete his honeydo list in a timely manner.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Must suck to be GM on Wednesday! :biggrin5:

(And to think I'm just a n00b who was able to point out this little factoid) :thumbsup: