DTs new album [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : DTs new album

3-LockBox
05-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Been reading good things from the Eurps over at PE about the newest one from DT. They're saying it way better than Octivarium, perhaps even Train Of Thought.

Anyone besides me and FA gonna get this one?

kexodusc
05-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Been reading good things from the Eurps over at PE about the newest one from DT. They're saying it way better than Octivarium, perhaps even Train Of Thought.

Anyone besides me and FA gonna get this one?

Oooohhhh heeeelllll yeaaaahhh baaabbbyyy!!!! :5:

3-LockBox
05-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Of course, its still a new thread over at PE...the haters haven't come out yet ;)

Some people hate the darker, heavier direction they went with TOT, but I liked it.

kexodusc
05-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Of course, its still a new thread over at PE...the haters haven't come out yet ;)

Some people hate the darker, heavier direction they went with TOT, but I liked it.
Meh, every band has its haters. I never figured out what people hope to accomplish by raiding an internet thread and bashing an artist. Maybe they think their devoted fans will have a change of heart? Pfffffff....

I didn't think they went much heavier on TOT, just a bit more intense and faster throughout, but they've shown that side many times over. Great album though. Octavarium had elements of all the previous releases and was also pretty good. I'm really anxious to hear Systematic Chaos, whether it's more of the same, or something new altogether.
A few of my friends already have copies and say its a good step up on Ocatavarium, but I'm holding out for my purchase.
DT is one of the few bands I can say haven't made anything I didn't like. Even their bad stuff is great.

ForeverAutumn
05-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh boy, better than Octavarium? That's hard to imagine. I love Octavarium. I think it's their best work. Or, at least right up there with Scenes.

I am getting so excited about this album? How do I get me a preview? Does anybody know anybody? Know what I mean?

likeitloud
05-18-2007, 10:30 PM
O'Yeah, it's on my summer buy list, along with new Ozzy, Scorps, Velvet Revolver.