Boo Boo Is Back!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Boo Boo Is Back!!

GMichael
05-17-2007, 04:56 AM
For those of you counting, this is sighting number three.
I got home last night to find our garage door open. As I pulled in I saw Boo Boo in the back going through a box of old stereo equipment. Once he saw me he took off the way he came in. Good thing too because the door leading into the house was also open. I go upstairs to see that the door leading up there was open as well. There's my wife making dinner. So I ask her why all the doors are open. Seems it was for me. She was letting the warm air into the basement so I wouldn't be so cold when I'm down there playing pool. I explained to her that Boo Boo was only a few minutes away from finding his way in to help her with dinner. I don't think she'll do that again.
Thanks for visiting Boo Boo. But next time, CALL BEFORE YOU DROP IN!

ForeverAutumn
05-17-2007, 05:29 AM
Maybe Boo Boo is an audiophile looking to upgrade his system from your old components.

Seriously, your wife is lucky that he didn't venture in any further. Although, it sounds like Boo Boo has lots of garbage and other ways of finding food, so he's probably not in a big hurry to wrangle up a human, but still....

kexodusc
05-17-2007, 05:54 AM
Bears prefer to avoid conflict if necessary so I'm not surprised he scooted off. Poor guy is probably just hungry, and with your wife making dinner and all the doors opened, no wonder he ended up close to the house. Quit leaving those honey pots out on the window sill

GMichael
05-17-2007, 06:05 AM
We've been there long enough to actually meet some of our neighbors now. They all know Boo Boo. They call him the friendly bear. Apparently he spends a lot of time on our block. But a 300 pound bear, friendly or not, is nothing to mess with.

Don't think he's much of an audiophile though. He was looking through my old Yamaha speakers. I think Bose would be better sounding. If he wants those old Yammies he's welcome to them.

L.J.
05-17-2007, 06:36 AM
GM to the rescue!!!!!

Oh how cute. Just makes me want to :sad:

JohnMichael
05-17-2007, 07:04 AM
The question may finally be answered, "does a bear sh!t in the woods or GMichael's garage"?

GMichael
05-17-2007, 10:13 AM
GM to the rescue!!!!!

Oh how cute. Just makes me want to :sad:

Never thought of it that way. But she never even knew she was in danger till it was over.

Don't :sad: though. We'll just make bear steaks:18:

GMichael
05-17-2007, 10:14 AM
The question may finally be answered, "does a bear sh!t in the woods or GMichael's garage"?

I think this one chit in his pants.

L.J.
05-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Never thought of it that way. But she never even knew she was in danger till it was over.

Don't :sad: though. We'll just make bear steaks:18:

She had better be more careful. Imagine coming home and it's standing in the doorway or inside your kitchen. You would have to be the man of the house and take care of that sort of thing. And for some reason I don't think a broom is gonna take care of it :hand:

GMichael
05-17-2007, 11:01 AM
She had better be more careful. Imagine coming home and it's standing in the doorway or inside your kitchen. You would have to be the man of the house and take care of that sort of thing. And for some reason I don't think a broom is gonna take care of it :hand:

How about if I open all the doors and put my system on 7 channel stereo at +10?

L.J.
05-17-2007, 11:07 AM
How about if I open all the doors and put my system on 7 channel stereo at +10?

Bear may sit on the couch, pop open a beer and suggest lighting the grill :lol:

Rich-n-Texas
05-17-2007, 11:11 AM
How has Boo Boo survived this long in New York without being run over by crazy NY driver?

Gosh how I remember the days travelling the GS Parkay to the shore and seeing New York plates whizzing by me at the speed of sound. :shocked: :yikes:

GMichael
05-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Bear may sit on the couch, pop open a beer and suggest lighting the grill :lol:
That's my kind of bear. Can he shoot pool?

GMichael
05-17-2007, 11:14 AM
How has Boo Boo survived this long in New York without being run over by crazy NY driver?

Gosh how I remember the days travelling the GS Parkay to the shore and seeing New York plates whizzing by me at the speed of sound. :shocked: :yikes:

I moved to PA last fall. Still getting used to the new wildlife.

Rich-n-Texas
05-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Nevermind. You made the right move though. Living in Texas after living in the Northeast, I tend to miss things like... trees, and hills... grass that grows. Have you been to the Pococno's? Beautiful part of the state.

GMichael
05-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Nevermind. You made the right move though. Living in Texas after living in the Northeast, I tend to miss things like... trees, and hills... grass that grows. Have you been to the Pococno's? Beautiful part of the state.

Yes, a few times. But no bears ever came in my room.

jt1stcav
05-18-2007, 05:52 PM
If you had Jack the wondercat around the house, ol' Boo Boo would be up a tree more often than in your home!:lol: