Dual 1225 Turntable [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dual 1225 Turntable

Jack in Wilmington
05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Busy week for me. I won a Dual 1225 on Ebay on Monday. It was delivered on Thursday. So now I have 3 turntables. So I put my 2 vintage Technics tables on Craigslist and sold one on Sat morning and the other on Sunday afternoon. Dual was the one I liked best. One small problem, it did not come with a dust cover. Is there a place I can find a dust cover or doesn't this model come with a dust cover?

basite
05-07-2007, 06:16 AM
seen some pics of it, none of them had a dust cover...

are there any mounting clips, or screwholes at the back? If there are some, it should have had a dustcap, if you don't see anything, there never was one...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JohnMichael
05-07-2007, 06:51 AM
The only dust covers I am aware of are made by Ginko for the VPI turntables. I would think the one for the Scout would be the right size. Of course I do not know if you would want to spend $249 on a dust cover. www.musicdirect.com

Jack in Wilmington
05-07-2007, 12:33 PM
seen some pics of it, none of them had a dust cover...

are there any mounting clips, or screwholes at the back? If there are some, it should have had a dustcap, if you don't see anything, there never was one...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

No screw holes. I thought that the cover might just sit on the wood base right inside the lip. Thanks