Edward GEIN ??? What happened to Ed ? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Edward GEIN ??? What happened to Ed ?

orgasmdonor
04-24-2007, 03:01 PM
I have not heard from Ed for a while. Is he now totally satisfied with his audio setup ?? Does anyone know ? Ed if you are out there we all miss you. Let me know what's going on. Norweigen Wood.:5:

N. Abstentia
04-24-2007, 05:43 PM
I think he and SpankingVanillaIce recently got married. However, things turned ugly when they started arguing who had the better speakers....SVI with his $59 JBLs or Ed with his Micro Pods. Last I heard they were together at Best Buy looking at the latest line of $99 Sony speakers.

anamorphic96
04-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Actually if you go over to http://www.head-fi.org/ and look up Hershon2000 you will see him is asking the same old questions. Look in the Source forum. It's where he seems to post.

GMichael
04-25-2007, 05:16 AM
Actually if you go over to http://www.head-fi.org/ and look up Hershon2000 you will see him is asking the same old questions. Look in the Source forum. It's where he seems to post.

Some things never change.

kexodusc
04-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Whatever happened to his brother Hershon, who had all the exact same gear?

N. Abstentia
04-25-2007, 05:42 AM
Yup. He's still a moron.

"I just bought a $300 optical cable to replace my $30 optical cable but it does not make my system sound 10 times better, what a piece of crap."

Glad he's over there now :)

Rich-n-Texas
04-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Awww... He's just kinda high strung, that's all.

GMichael
04-25-2007, 05:57 AM
Whatever happened to his brother Hershon, who had all the exact same gear?

They are both sharing the same handle of "Hershon2000".

recoveryone
04-25-2007, 07:24 AM
LOL, I think you guys ran him off after all these years. I use to chime in to help him out from time to time, but his question or thoughts started to lean toward the (did he bump his head side) odd.

kexodusc
04-25-2007, 07:41 AM
I actually liked him, he was nice enough to me for the most part, I left him alone. Some people ask a lot of advice, but only want to hear one answer. I just avoid these people rather than engaging them. He got mad in one thread and called everyone who disagreed with him a bunch of names. That was my clue. He pm'ed me a few times and was nice enough though.

WTF does he have a Tube Buffer and TUBE DAC connected to his avr for?

"Is a Tube Dac A Waste of Money if You Aleady Have a Musical Fidelity Tube Buffer?"
Yup, same old Hershon.

Man, he's still got those orb speakers though.
Poor guy sure spends a lot of money on everything but those little orbs of his.

orgasmdonor
04-25-2007, 07:45 AM
The Mighty Gein stirred up more crap. Bought and sold a lot. Did he ever decide to change speakers ? Maybe he has OCD and thinks the world revolves around ORB's.

topspeed
04-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Hershon was harmless. A bit dense perhaps, stubborn for sure, but relatively harmless. So he went out and spent money voo-doo like that goo you slather on your cd's...only to find out it still won't make '60's Beatles discs sound any better (the HELL you say! :yikes:). Hey, it was his money and if wanted to blow it trying to figure out if coax sounded better than toslink, more power to him! He wasn't nearly as entertaining as SVI or Lex, but at least he found a place where is form of dementia is appreciated.