Psb Gt1's [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Psb Gt1's

cguido
04-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Ok I Auditioned All Three And Didn't Like Any Of Them. Then I Listened To The Psb Gt1's And Took Them Home.
I Love Them They Are Faboulus Speakers.

Thanks Guys

Dusty Chalk
04-16-2007, 05:28 PM
You are a man of few words, and yet a powerful message. Huzzah.

Luvin Da Blues
04-16-2007, 06:14 PM
KEWL...Congrates

Luvin my GT-1s..Ya couldn't ask for more from a speaker in this price range

PeruvianSkies
04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
KEWL...Congrates

Luvin my GT-1s..Ya couldn't ask for more from a speaker in this price range

It's really awesome (esp. lately) to see all of these rave comments and more people becoming PSB owners. Of course, this is not a shock to me, as I have always loved their product and have tried to endorse them as much as possible, but it's really sweet to see happy owners and more people choosing them over B&W, Paradigm, etc etc. I'm glad that PSB is again getting some great exposure. Woot.

Luvin Da Blues
04-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Hey PS,

Have you had a chance to hear the GT-1s yet?...Looking forward to your comments and see how they stand up next to your Platinums.

PeruvianSkies
04-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Hey PS,

Have you had a chance to hear the GT-1s yet?...Looking forward to your comments and see how they stand up next to your Platinums.

A good friend of mine (he currently owns the Image T45's) is possibly going to get the GT-1's, or at least audition them soon. If that is the case I'd probably check them out in his setup, but if that falls through I am going to a dealer (about 45m away) and check them out. Grrr. I just called them (the dealer) and they are NO LONGER going to carry PSB!!!!!!! They are starting to carry Monitor Audio instead. WTF?

I am INCREDIBLY curious to hear these. I've had loads of listening time in the past with the Stratus Bronze, Silver, and Gold's, but from what I am gathering...the GT's are even better....whew? That's a remarkable feat to hit, since those were mighty fine speakers at a insanely low price.

Rock&Roll Ninja
04-17-2007, 05:59 PM
I'd be pissed if the GB-1s sounded better than my M2s. They're half the price!

Are the G's replacing the Stratus or what? This thread is the first I'd heard of the line.

Luvin Da Blues
04-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey R&R Ninja

The website says GT-1 but the boxes they came in says Stratus GT-1s so to answer your question...dunno:-)

PeruvianSkies
04-17-2007, 06:04 PM
I'd be pissed if the GB-1s sounded better than my M2s. They're half the price!

Are the G's replacing the Stratus or what? This thread is the first I'd heard of the line.

After many years of absolutely success the G-Design is replacing the Status series. However, I would not be worried about them sounding anything like the M2. I am hoping in the next week or two to get a good listen to the G-Design. So we shall see. The M2 though is a truly amazing speaker that can go the distance with anything in it's range and often times above.

PeruvianSkies
04-17-2007, 07:07 PM
Just so everyone is aware....BEWARE OF eBAY auctions for PSB speakers...I wouldn't even take a chance on ANY of it. If you check now at the auctions they all look really suspicious and I would really be cautious. A friend of mine won a pair of bookshelves from eBay about a year ago and he got ripped off major! They were fakes.