Reputations points... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

PeruvianSkies
04-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok, so what's the deal here. There needs to be an easier way to both GIVE them and also to be aware of when you GET them. I have given out some and only received 3, but was not aware of it when it happened. It would be cool if reputable members had something by their name or under their name that indicated their status.

Dusty Chalk
04-13-2007, 06:15 PM
See that little green box? That's your reputation.

PeruvianSkies
04-13-2007, 09:19 PM
this entire site has some really cool features, it's just too bad that none of it is very obvious. I mean, there is no place that really helps to explain the various features and such. I would be great if things were more plain and simple.

JohnMichael
04-14-2007, 12:34 PM
I think the reputation points are part of the vbulletin software. On another site I frequent you have to check out your User CP to see your points and why you received them. As Dusty said that green box is your reputation in a visible format to all who read your posts. As your number of points grow you will have more green boxes. Placing your cursor on the green boxes will reveal the reputation. That reputation will change as you receive more points. Later when members have more rep points the points they give you will be greater than someone with only a few. On the other site I have over 20,000 and I can affect a reputation quickly. I do not give negative because I can really drop someone's rep. Here I have a whopping 20. :cornut:

jrhymeammo
04-14-2007, 04:38 PM
http://forums.audioreview.com/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=50

jrhymeammo
04-14-2007, 04:43 PM
and look who's not leading...

http://forums.audioreview.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=989&pp=50&order=desc&sort=reputation

SVI isnt dead last for some reason..

basite
04-15-2007, 06:42 AM
weird, why would Audio_dude and others on that last page (exept SVI and the ones that have no posts) have such a bad reputation?

I now have 17 reputation points, 2 green ones and 2 grey ones (whatever they may be)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JohnMichael
04-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Grey ones are usually from new people who have no points that still liked what you wrote. Red ones are what you receive with negative points.

Resident Loser
04-16-2007, 06:54 AM
...you get mincing little @ss-wipes who get a bug up their backsides and use the system vindictively...Case in point:

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=183662

No traffic on the thread since 040107, I had two posts (#2 and #13) within it, the last one over a month ago...yet out of the clear blue sky on 041507 some b@ll-less, anonymous little tit gives me a red chicklet and hits me for twelve points...I think that means it's a long time member...

Now I'm the first to admit my style is abrasive and quite honestly I couldn't give a r@ts-@ss less about my rep (I let the quality of my posts speak for themselves) but this covert little cretin goes to the extreme measure of doin' the deed in a thread where I actually provide some valid info without even a trace of my usual style...A further qualification, it's a long time member, who's none too bright...While the critic can be anonymous, said spitball seems quite oblivious to the fact that the chicklet references the specific thread with which supposed fault has been found...The usual suspects are reduced further...This is obviously a pay-back of sorts...

jimHJJ(...but that's cool...stay tuned...)

Dusty Chalk
04-16-2007, 11:05 AM
How can you tell at which posts you get rated at?

GMichael
04-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Go into your user CP and click on the entry. It should take you to that post.

Resident Loser
04-16-2007, 11:20 AM

...mouse up to your "User CP" and left click...when your profile appears go to the pull-down at reputation received...pull down and poof...all the gory details...The level of info (i.e. comments, author) depends on whether or not your critic has b@lls, but the particular thread that spawned the rep will be cited...

jimHJJ(...thanks for asking...)

jrhymeammo
04-17-2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.worldsoul.com/datas/pics/2906.jpg

Rich-n-Texas
04-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I got a red chicklett from Dusty Chalk saying I don't know chit about music, even after I apologized for setting him off into his tirade. So I guess when I have 3000+ posts like he has, I'll be able to make red chickletts too right?

But I got a green chicklett from Lovin da blues when I pointed out Jeffriley's rudeness. Thanks LDB, I'll send ya a chicklett. :thumbsup:

BTW, I'm an "unknown quantity at this point."

GMichael
04-23-2007, 05:22 AM
Seems to me that we're all on the same road.

Rich-n-Texas
04-23-2007, 06:01 AM
Yes, as of today I'm on a Distiguished Road. :biggrin5:

A big shout out to GMichael & Markw for getting me back onto the Road to success and glory! :thumbsup:

(FWIW) ;)

jrhymeammo
07-07-2007, 11:22 AM
does anybody give Rat's-Ass about this anymore?

JohnMichael
07-07-2007, 01:33 PM
does anybody give Rat's-Ass about this anymore?

I have to spread it around before I give it to you again.

Rich-n-Texas
07-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol: Yeah, I had to spread it around too before I was allowed to give GM and Peruvy some more. Funny stuff! I'll give jr one for reviving this thread.

Somebody gave me another green chicklett today, but I have a sneaky suspicion it wasn't MindGoneHaywire.:sosp:

GMichael
07-07-2007, 02:22 PM

That sound kinda... well....
Nevermind

GMichael
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol: Yeah, I had to spread it around too before I was allowed to give GM and Peruvy some more. Funny stuff! I'll give jr one for reviving this thread.

Somebody gave me another green chicklett today, but I have a sneaky suspicion it wasn't MindGoneHaywire.:sosp:

You never know. Some people love a good fight.

Rich-n-Texas
07-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, I gave jr one and JM one, but I still wasn't allowed to give it to GM.

Rich-n-Texas
07-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Well, I don't think I'm going to fight tonite 'cause I'm still a bit hung over. Magaritas for the "bite the hair of the dog that bit ya" remedy oughta take care of things. :thumbsup:

basite
07-08-2007, 01:43 AM
how do you mean, 'you weren't allowed to give one to GM'?

Rich-n-Texas
07-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Try giving me one, then try to give me a second one. You'll get a message from the AR Overlord saying you need to spread some around to other members before you can give me another one.

jrhymeammo
07-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Try giving me one, then try to give me a second one.

Yeah, that's a good one:ciappa:.

Hey, how about you just randomly give out more rep poimts to others so you can come back and give me one?

Apprently I had already given you one so no go. I honestly dont rememeber why I gave you one to begin with.
Probably just outta pity. Man, I miss sex......:hand:

jra

Rich-n-Texas
07-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah, that's a good one:ciappa:.
I knew I wouldn't be able to sneak that one by. :rolleyes:

Hey, how about you just randomly give out more rep poimts to others so you can come back and give me one?
Okay, I'll go give some to my friends over in Rave Recordings, then come back here. I wonder if the same limitations apply to red chickletts... :ihih:

Apprently I had already given you one so no go. I honestly dont rememeber why I gave you one to begin with.
Probably just outta pity. Man, I miss sex......:hand:

jra
Thanks. I need all the pity I can get! :ciappa:

GMichael
07-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Originally Posted by jra
Probably just outta pity. Man, I miss sex......

jra

Thanks. I need all the pity I can get! :ciappa:

Let me get this straight. He says that he misses sex and you show him your butt?
Maybe "get this straight" was a poor choice of words.

Luvin Da Blues
07-09-2007, 05:38 AM
Let me get this straight. He says that he misses sex and you show him your butt?
Maybe "get this straight" was a poor choice of words.[/QUOTE]

Their straight???? I'm not to sure now:shocked:

Rich-n-Texas
07-09-2007, 07:01 AM
You guys need to work on your HTML tag usage. :rolleyes:

jrhymeammo
07-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Rich doesnt have a "choice" because he lives in TX. Me? My moniker says it all. TimTims are some of the nastiest things on earth. That why I prefer to have them covered.

Rich-n-Texas
07-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Rich doesnt have a "choice" because he lives in TX. Me? My moniker says it all. TimTims are some of the nastiest things on earth. That why I prefer to have them covered.
I'm going to have to think about this one for a loooong time. But no, Larry the Cable Guy is not my hero!

GMichael
07-10-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm going to have to think about this one for a loooong time. But no, Larry the Cable Guy is not my hero!

Why not?

jrhymeammo
07-10-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm going to have to think about this one for a loooong time.

What? A pair of TimTims?

Thinking about them?

Rich-n-Texas
08-24-2007, 07:01 AM
So I've gotten five points in the last three days... two green, two red, and one blue. I'm sure I used to be able to see who awarded them to me in the past, but for some reason now I can't. And what the he!! is a blue one supposed to mean? And how do I view ALL of them? :confused5:

PeruvianSkies
08-24-2007, 11:41 AM
So I've gotten five points in the last three days... two green, two red, and one blue. I'm sure I used to be able to see who awarded them to me in the past, but for some reason now I can't. And what the he!! is a blue one supposed to mean? And how do I view ALL of them? :confused5:

Rich I believe both of the greens are from me. A red one is not a good thing and a blue one I believe is a negative one, but from someone who doesn't have any reputation, which means that it doesn't count against you. In that case...you are doing just fine!

Rich-n-Texas
08-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes, one of them had your signature in the comments section, but again, I know I used to be able to see who my consciencous objector was and see my total count. Anyway, I'm betting Pixe figured out how it works and is trying to knock me offa my distinguished path. HE'LL NEVER WIN Ha Ha!!!

L.J.
08-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Interesting, I got a red one last NIGHT(hint) from a thread about 2 months old. And I thought I was nice guy.

Rich-n-Texas
08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Ya musta pi$$ed somebody off L.J.

PeruvianSkies
08-24-2007, 08:53 PM
in honor of Pixelthis....here's to YOU!

basite
08-25-2007, 02:50 AM
I got a red one too recently, and I still don't know why someone would do that, I mean I didn't hurt anybody or so :)

basite
08-25-2007, 03:11 AM
okay, not cool, checked my control panel again, and it seems that I got another red chicklet and a grey/blue one, the grey/blue one has no real 'value' but the red ones do! who is this? and why is he doing that? it does seem that the person who gives me red ones is ranked low himself, because I only lose 1 point...

Rich-n-Texas
08-25-2007, 06:35 AM
It's a conspiracy Bert, I swear it!

Your chicklet still shows up green but I'll go ahead and give you another one just to keep you on the right path.

Rich-n-Texas
08-25-2007, 06:41 AM
L.J. and Bert just got approvals from me... let me see if I have the same luck with PS, GM and... Pixe . :ihih:

GMichael
08-25-2007, 06:54 AM
okay, not cool, checked my control panel again, and it seems that I got another red chicklet and a grey/blue one, the grey/blue one has no real 'value' but the red ones do! who is this? and why is he doing that? it does seem that the person who gives me red ones is ranked low himself, because I only lose 1 point...

I tried to give you a greenie but was told that I need to spread things arround. Geez, I've given these things out to dozens already. How many people do I need to spread them around to before I can back-track? I'm running out of members.

GMichael
08-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Hey! I have a few grey ones and a red one. The red one was for me telling someone that I liked their system. What's up with that?:crazy:

basite
08-25-2007, 07:20 AM
L.J. and Bert just got approvals from me... let me see if I have the same luck with PS, GM and... Pixe . :ihih:

gee, thanks :D

here's one for ya too :)

and to you too GM, for yer B-day :)

edit: I can't give a greeny to you too mike :(

Feanor
08-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Ok, so what's the deal here. There needs to be an easier way to both GIVE them and also to be aware of when you GET them. I have given out some and only received 3, but was not aware of it when it happened. It would be cool if reputable members had something by their name or under their name that indicated their status.

I've had six or seven hits including two Red and one Grey; (don't know what the latter means or how to grant them).

I've no real problem with Red points when I deserve them, and no doubt I say the silly or impolite thing in a weak moment. But I got no one but two Reds for my post on the 300 Blu-ray outsells HD-DVD by 2-to-1. That feed back wasn't helpful; I don't know what I said that was objectionable, and neither respondent left a comment.

Was I stupid to admit I didn't know whether Blu-Ray players did standard DVD. Was I out of order suggesting the the cost of HDTV's is a bigger problem for many than the cost of players?

Or did somebody just object to my not really liking 300? I'll never know. I have a couple of suggestions when you leave rep points:

Award points for based on good or bad insight, or good or bad behavior -- not just because you agree or disagree with a particular opinion.
Always leave a comment

GMichael
08-25-2007, 07:35 AM
I've had six or seven hits including to Red and one Grey; (don't know what the latter means or how to grant them).

I've no real problem with Red points when I deserve them, and no doubt I say the silly or impolite thing in a weak moment. But I got no one but two Reds for my post on the 300 Blu-ray outsells HD-DVD by 2-to-1. That feed back wasn't helpful; I don't know what I said that was objectionable, and neither respondent left a comment.

Was I stupid to admit I didn't know whether Blu-Ray players did standard DVD. Was I out of order suggesting the the cost of HDTV's is a bigger problem for many than the cost of players?

Or did somebody just object to my not really liking 300? I'll never know. I have a couple of suggestions when you leave rep points:

Award points for based on good or bad insight, or good or bad behavior -- not just because you agree or disagree with a particular opinion.
Always leave a comment

Here's a green one from me. That puts you back on top, where you belong.

basite
08-25-2007, 07:37 AM
does somebody know how much reputation points you need to 'spread around' before you can give rep points again to someone?

I've given 3 points already today, and I still can't give one to mike...

GMichael
08-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Don't feel bad. I was able to give greenies out to Feanor and PS. Now I can't give anymore out unless a new members comes along. I guess I could go back and give some out to long lost members who are no longer arround.
That guy Woodman gave out some great advice. He's the reason I picked out the receiver I did. Too bad it looks like he's has moved on. Hope the rumours about his health were wrong.

Geez, couldn't even give any to Flo!

Rich-n-Texas
08-25-2007, 07:53 AM
This is funny. We're all trying to do the same thing, and having the same results. BTW, I think Pix is the ONLY member here who's ever shown with a red chicklet under his usermane. That's just hilarious, and when you think about it, it can't be just a couple us beating on him, witnessed by the fact that we have to spread so many around before getting back to him.

I have no idea how many you have to spread around so PS & GM, I'll add an appropriate comment when I'm able to add to yours again.

Feanor, I'll add a greenie to yours too, but keep in mind this is really just for entertainment purposes. Know that your reputation is well established and those of us who know you will all agree you're an asset to the community. Thanks.

L.J.
08-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Thanks RnT. This (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=199993&postcount=36) is the post which earned me a red one. I also got a grey on for my review of the 805 on the same night at about the same time as the red one. There was nothing negative about either of those posts. I guess someones being a jerk :dita:

Feanor
08-25-2007, 10:52 AM
This is funny. We're all trying to do the same thing, and having the same results. ....

Feanor, I'll add a greenie to yours too, but keep in mind this is really just for entertainment purposes. Know that your reputation is well established and those of us who know you will all agree you're an asset to the community. Thanks.

You're a good 'un yourself. For my part, I've got to watch the sarcasm and political opinion bashing. (It's sometime fun, though. My bad!!! :biggrin5: )

PeruvianSkies
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks RnT. This (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=199993&postcount=36) is the post which earned me a red one. I also got a grey on for my review of the 805 on the same night at about the same time as the red one. There was nothing negative about either of those posts. I guess someones being a jerk :dita:

Well, considering that it's impossible to give out too much reputation to the same person in a short period of time, and you said that they were almost the same, that pretty much eliminates the possibility that it's ONE person doing it.

JohnMichael
08-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I have received my first two negative responses so my reputation has dropped. I feel so lucky.

JohnMichael
08-25-2007, 12:40 PM

I received a red one because I joked with someone who joked with me and I responded. The red came from someone who was not involved with the exchange which I find interesting. The other was from a thread I had started and in one of the posts asking a member about a related issue and another member gave me a negative rep. The nice thing is I am able to see who they are.

L.J.
08-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, considering that it's impossible to give out too much reputation to the same person in a short period of time, and you said that they were almost the same, that pretty much eliminates the possibility that it's ONE person doing it.

No way it's 2 different people. Maybe someone signs in under 2 names or something. 2 negatives on the same night(8/23/07), minutes apart, on a thread I started back in June. I don't think so.

kexodusc
08-25-2007, 01:11 PM
I'd rep you all if I could just ever remember. Boo to the losers that negged LJ.
I'm not a big fan of "rep" systems (to put it lightly)...One of my other hobbies takes me to a forum that uses them...it gets pretty ugly and very much a battle of who's clique is bigger and better.

Some people really pride themselves on their web ID's I guess. I don't feel a green bar validates what I say, I just hope peple will give me the time of day whatever my rep rating is.

Rich-n-Texas
08-25-2007, 01:19 PM
I'll bet ya it's JRA playing games with us. :lol:

Rich-n-Texas
08-25-2007, 01:24 PM
I got a red one for complimenting Bert on his new McIntosh. :rolleyes:

The nice thing is I am able to see who they are.
How come I can't JM???<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

L.J.
08-25-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd rep you all if I could just ever remember. Boo to the losers that negged LJ.
I'm not a big fan of "rep" systems (to put it lightly)...One of my other hobbies takes me to a forum that uses them...it gets pretty ugly and very much a battle of who's clique is bigger and better.

Some people really pride themselves on their web ID's I guess. I don't feel a green bar validates what I say, I just hope peple will give me the time of day whatever my rep rating is.

I just don't get why someone would go through the trouble. Red just isn't my color. I may loose sleep over this, waking up all in a panic screaming nooooo it's not fair :lol:

Ya know, if I had no points at all, I wouldn't be to worried about it. Unless the person with the most points got a new car or something :D

OK enough joking around, I'm off to have another BEER

basite
08-26-2007, 03:33 AM

that has to be the weirdest reputation point given till this point...

I didn't give you a red one, thats for sure...

JohnMichael
08-26-2007, 05:05 AM

Because I am a mod.

Rich-n-Texas
08-26-2007, 06:27 AM
But but but... but I used to! :cry:

ForeverAutumn
08-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Okay, exactly how much of my reputation do I need to spread around before I can go back to the same person?

I wanted to give GMicheal a green chicklet to offset a random red one that he said he received. But I guess that I'd recently already given him a green one because the site won't let me give him another one until I spread my reputation around. So, I've been wandering around AR randomly handing out greeners to people that I don't even know trying to reach a point where I can then give a greener to GM.

Well, I've hit a dozen people so far (I think) and I still can't give GM any more points. What's a girl got to do to give a guy a reputation? And before your dirty little minds start to wander, you know exactly what I mean so keep your locker-room comments to yourselves

GMichael
08-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Okay, exactly how much of my reputation do I need to spread around before I can go back to the same person?

I wanted to give GMicheal a green chicklet to offset a random red one that he said he received. But I guess that I'd recently already given him a green one because the site won't let me give him another one until I spread my reputation around. So, I've been wandering around AR randomly handing out greeners to people that I don't even know trying to reach a point where I can then give a greener to GM.

Well, I've hit a dozen people so far (I think) and I still can't give GM any more points. What's a girl got to do to give a guy a reputation? And before your dirty little minds start to wander, you know exactly what I mean so keep your locker-room comments to yourselves

We all know that you worded this so that it would have two meanings. Personally, I thank you. And so does my imagination.

Thanks for trying so hard to give me another geenie. That means more to me than any color chicklet ever could.:blush2:

JohnMichael
08-28-2007, 07:23 AM

I have not received mine yet. Hint, hint nudge,nudge.

ForeverAutumn
08-28-2007, 09:21 AM
We all know that you worded this so that it would have two meanings. Personally, I thank you. And so does my imagination.

I don't understand what you mean.

;)

ForeverAutumn
08-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I have not received mine yet. Hint, hint nudge,nudge.

I don't know how I missed you! But, I just made up for it.

GMichael
08-28-2007, 09:24 AM
I don't understand what you mean.

;)

I figured that you wouldn't know what I meant.:17:

Rich-n-Texas
08-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Did you give me one FA? :smilewinkgrin:

Anyway, I'm back to only one blue chicklett in my list so I'm starting to feel comfortable with myself again.

PeruvianSkies
08-31-2007, 11:48 PM

Well, it would seem that you need to spread your reputation around as much as you can and then it will let you go back and give it to the same person again. Also, if you try and give out too much the site will block you for 24 hours, so you have to be aware that you need to give out to a few people at a time. When someone gives you a red one that means that you hurt their feelings and I think it might take away some points, greeners are worth 3 points to your reputation, so try and get people to give you some good ones. The blue ones are if a person gives you something, but they haven't been around long enough to have any reputation to spread around, so they don't count against you either positively or negatively. I wish it would tell us how many points everyone has instead of just posting who is at the top.

GMichael
09-01-2007, 05:19 AM
I wish it would tell us how many points everyone has instead of just posting who is at the top.

I'm perfectly happy with knowing that FA is right above me.

audio_dude
09-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Hey guys, i'm joining the thread (hope you don't mind :P)

but someone tell me if awarding bad rep for stating your opinion on something that someone else doesn't like, and decides to blam you for it... is that wrong?

arg, stupid zune thread, if you're losing an argument, you don't have to give bad rep for it!

oh well...i wonder how much rep I have now?

oh WOW I have 15 now! w00! *celebrates with an icy brewski*

so I'm NOT a useless noob? yay.

Rich-n-Texas
09-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Okay audio_dude, I'm flagging you! That post sounded like one too many icy brewski's!

basite
09-02-2007, 02:38 AM
oh WOW I have 15 now! w00! *celebrates with an icy brewski*

so I'm NOT a useless noob? yay.

Only 15?? poor you :)

here ya go, you got yerself a greenie :D

jrhymeammo
09-02-2007, 05:00 PM
I got 2 Reds without a single reason...we have a couple of Sheep on this site. Cowards!!!

Feanor is still leading strong, and is about to be famous.

Viva La LP!!!!

jra.......

markw
09-04-2007, 04:14 AM
I got 2 Reds without a single reason...we have a couple of Sheep on this site. Cowards!!!

Feanor is still leading strong, and is about to be famous.

Viva La LP!!!!

jra.......
I come back from vacation and find a recent no-comment red chicklet on my "mixed feelings" post, dated a monfh and a half ago..

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=198306#post198306

I guess someone condones texting while driving at night at a high rate of speed.

PeruvianSkies
09-04-2007, 04:58 AM
I've been giving out green ones like crazy and my comment always says that it's from me, but I haven't heard back from anyone that has gotten one from me.

GMichael
09-04-2007, 05:12 AM
I've been giving out green ones like crazy and my comment always says that it's from me, but I haven't heard back from anyone that has gotten one from me.

I don't seem to be able to give any out to anyone anymore.

Feanor
09-04-2007, 06:09 AM

Can non-registered lurkers post points? If so, maybe they shouldn't be allowed.

Also, maybe a comment should be manditory. Of course, some will be pretty inane, but just the same. I don't care if the post is anonymous but I'd like to know what it is they like or dislike.

Like I said though, I think we ought to avoid points for agreement/disagreement with a simple opinion.

basite
09-04-2007, 06:19 AM
non registered lurkers can give points i think, but they will turn out to be grey ones, so they won't add nor will they decrease to your reputation...

yeah, thanks for them (thanks alot) I'd give many points to many members, but at this moment, I can't give any points to the still active members...

emorphien
09-04-2007, 09:23 PM
I've never paid a lot of attention to them but somehow I keep collecting them (here and on other forums).

PeruvianSkies
09-04-2007, 11:14 PM
non registered lurkers can give points i think, but they will turn out to be grey ones, so they won't add nor will they decrease to your reputation...

yeah, thanks for them (thanks alot) I'd give many points to many members, but at this moment, I can't give any points to the still active members...

Why can't you give them to active members? I don't understand.

basite
09-05-2007, 03:14 AM
I have to 'spread around' more points to other members first...

Rich-n-Texas
09-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Why can't you give them to active members? I don't understand.
Good question. I've been asking similar questions for quite a while now with no response. IMO a mod or admin should be able to speak to these issues.

PeruvianSkies
09-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Good question. I've been asking similar questions for quite a while now with no response. IMO a mod or admin should be able to speak to these issues.

Yeah, but they are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I have asked if I could be a moderator on the Favorite Film section since Sir Terrence The Not-So Terrible hasn't be around (according to the site) since January. That is unacceptable in my opinion. I am willing to take on the responsibility.

jrhymeammo
09-05-2007, 07:17 PM

Are you saying that Ishould give you a thummie(:yikes: ) just because you gave me one?

Yeah, this Rep is totally useless if we keep getting restricted to give out a "Thummie".
I've seen some really good post by PS and some truly bad ones like everyone else.

PS I'll try to give you one again, but I'm sure it's just gonna tell me to discharge my love to others.

Peace out and sorry for my wordings...

JRA

GMichael
09-06-2007, 06:03 AM
GEEZ...

I got another red one for saying that I liked my friend's Ushers better than his ML's. No coments though. Not sure if he's an ML lover, an Usher hater, or if he/she just doesn't like me.

basite
09-06-2007, 06:20 AM
strange, I just got a red one for my post in the same thread as you Mike...

someone's playing games with us...

Rich-n-Texas
09-06-2007, 06:22 AM
The conclusion is... for the all intents and purposes, this site is unmoderated. The only thing I see a mod do here is delete spam. Other than that, it's a free-for-all.

The good thing is that unlike some of the computer/vid card forums I visit, the vast majority here are mature and tolerant.

Rich-n-Texas
09-06-2007, 06:24 AM
strange, I just got a red one for my post in the same thread as you Mike...

someone's playing games with us...
I told y'all before it's a conspiracy. I haven't gotten any since donning my tin foil hat...

PeruvianSkies
09-06-2007, 11:47 PM
I just got a red one the other day as well, and it looks like someone is playing games because the person who left it also left a comment, but even though they left their name...I don't think that is who really left the red mark.

GMichael
09-07-2007, 05:11 AM
I just got a red one the other day as well, and it looks like someone is playing games because the person who left it also left a comment, but even though they left their name...I don't think that is who really left the red mark.

Someone trying to stir things up?

basite
09-07-2007, 07:53 AM
but even though they left their name...I don't think that is who really left the red mark.

so what was the name?

Rich-n-Texas
09-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Probably someone who he thought liked him. :biggrin5:

PeruvianSkies
09-07-2007, 11:05 PM
so what was the name?

Well, let's just say that I contacted the person who is was 'suppose' to be from and they said that they did not leave the negative remake, which means that either they are right or they are a liar and I have more belief that they are telling the truth, especially since they have left me positive feedback in the past, and that someone is possibly going around trying to stir up trouble. Also, I think that someone may have hacked into my user account.

basite
09-08-2007, 01:49 AM
strange, I wouldn't see why someone would hack into one other's account though, but anyways, let's hope we don't get too much red chicklets anymore...

audio_dude
09-08-2007, 02:51 PM
ah well, these rep points... its all a conspiracy. Do we get anything if we get a million or something?

Cause i wanna beat the game...

Rich-n-Texas
09-11-2007, 12:11 PM
GM gave me a greenie recently. I guess he's allowed to distribute his seeds now huh mods? Not the rest of us though. :thumbsdown:

GMichael
09-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I went hunting for posts that I liked so I could give out greenies to as many people as possible. After I had given out a few thousand, I was able to start doubling up.

L.J.
10-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Well it looks like I pissed somebody off recently. Interesting that I received 3 red thingies last night, all from the same post 2 weeks ago and minutes apart. Coincidence, I don't think so. Hmmm.....let's see, which lunatic here signs under 2 screen names and now three.

Lex if you need a hug, just say so.

L.J.
10-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Well it looks like I pissed somebody off recently. Interesting that I received 3 red thingies last night, all from the same post 2 weeks ago and minutes apart. Coincidence, I don't think so. Hmmm.....let's see, which lunatic here signs under 2 screen names and now three.

What, I'm the only one that got hit up? Now now Lex, that's not being fair.

GMichael
10-01-2007, 10:29 AM
What, I'm the only one that got hit up? Now now Lex, that's not being fair.

Fair? You must not have gotten the same speech I did when I was younger.

Rich-n-Texas
10-01-2007, 11:51 AM
I got a blue one this morning for this post:

Is everybody aware of the sticky at the top of the News & Rumors forum where you can add products? The link still works; I was able to fill in the form although I didn't submit it, and manufacturers also have the opportunity. The point is... let's make sure we're all aware of the existing resources so our criticisms and suggestions have more validity. Although, like I said... are they falling on deaf ears?
Who cares though.
<!-- / message -->

Rich-n-Texas
10-01-2007, 11:54 AM

I can only think of one person here with such psychological shortcomings, but I don't want to get yelled at again, so...
:ciappa:

GMichael
10-01-2007, 12:09 PM
I got a blue one this morning for this post:

Who cares though.
<!-- / message -->

I do. I added my Mini's a few weeks ago.

Rich-n-Texas
10-01-2007, 12:22 PM
I don't get it. :idea:

GMichael
10-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't get it. :idea:

Duh,

Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
Is everybody aware of the sticky at the top of the News & Rumors forum where you can add products? The link still works; I was able to fill in the form although I didn't submit it, and manufacturers also have the opportunity. The point is... let's make sure we're all aware of the existing resources so our criticisms and suggestions have more validity. Although, like I said... are they falling on deaf ears?

L.J.
10-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I can only think of one person here with such psychological shortcomings, but I don't want to get yelled at again, so...
:ciappa:

It all good, I knew they were coming. Just trying to toy around with the person that did it. As if we don't know who that is.

JSE
10-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey, Cool! I got a red little square thingy for this thead?

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=208007#post208007

My money is on either G'Man for making him visualize my "boys down south" or maybe Worf for calling him a woooos! It hurts guys, it really hurts. :sad: :cornut:

Or maybe I got retaliated against from another post today by someone else?

I've never really paid attention to the whole chicklet thing. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I have ever given one out. I'm sorry. Now to figure out how to give one out.

G'Man! Worf! (in my best Soup Nazi voice) No green chicklets for you! :ciappa:

GMichael
10-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Hey, Cool! I got a red little square thingy for this thead?

G'Man! Worf! (in my best Soup Nazi voice) No green chicklets for you! :ciappa:

Fine. I'm taking the greenie I gave you back.

Then I'm taking MY BALL and going home.

:incazzato:

JSE
10-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Fine. I'm taking the greenie I gave you back.

Then I'm taking MY BALL and going home.

:incazzato:

I said, No Chickets for you! Good Day! :devil:
maybe tomorrow.

JSE
10-01-2007, 01:40 PM
And why the hell am I always listed as OFFLINE? I mean, I'm online now but it says I'm offline? Is something wrong on my end? Is it referring to my brain?

GMichael
10-01-2007, 01:46 PM
And why the hell am I always listed as OFFLINE? I mean, I'm online now but it says I'm offline? Is something wrong on my end? Is it referring to my brain?

You must be running in silent mode. Maybe you were afraid that Lex would track you down. Go into User CP and then, edit options, And then click off the "I'm a scared little baby" feature.

JSE
10-01-2007, 01:53 PM
And then click off the "I'm a scared little baby" feature.

OK! No green chicklets to you for the rest of the week which means until 10/14 when I get back from vacation! :dita:

Oooooo, that thar hurts don't it!

JSE

Rich-n-Texas
10-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Oh! I got a greenie about 1/2 hr. ago! I'm back on track! :biggrin5:

BTW JSE, I've got more greenies AND more posts than you do. Know your role. :biggrin5:

GMichael
10-01-2007, 01:59 PM
OK! No green chicklets to you for the rest of the week which means until 10/14 when I get back from vacation! :dita:

Oooooo, that thar hurts don't it!

JSE

It looks like you gave me two greenies in that post.

Back at ya. :cornut:

JSE
10-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh! I got a greenie about 1/2 hr. ago! I'm back on track! :biggrin5:

BTW JSE, I've got more greenies AND more posts than you do. Know your role. :biggrin5:

OK, no chicklets for you as well! :ciappa:

So what would happen if someone just got all red chicklets? Would they get booted from the site? Say, if all I got from this point foward were red chicklets, would I be history or would people just know not to take anything I say seriously? Kindof like now?

requiem5th
10-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I am new.....what are rep points?

GMichael
10-02-2007, 05:21 AM
I am new.....what are rep points?

Hi, welcome to AR. Glad you could join the fun. Stick around. We are not always nuts, well, I am. But the others aren't. Or, aren't as much. But anyway, come on in. Join the party.
Rep points are reputation points. If someone likes what you say, they can click on the little scale to the left of your post. That adds to your rep. You can do the same for others.
You can check on your points by clicking on the "user CP" in the upper left of the screen.

GMichael
10-02-2007, 05:23 AM
OK, no chicklets for you as well! :ciappa:

So what would happen if someone just got all red chicklets? Would they get booted from the site? Say, if all I got from this point foward were red chicklets, would I be history or would people just know not to take anything I say seriously? Kindof like now?

Choice number 2.

basite
10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
I've just given JSE one to make up his loss :)

BUT, I'm sorry GM, PS, Rich, ...
for some reason I need to spread around some more rep points to other members, yes, even more...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Rich-n-Texas
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
According to GM you have to spread about 1000 before you can start over again. I just blow off the blue one I got as it has very little effect on my chosen path.

I was going to give JSE a red one just so there'd be less competition on the Texas path to the kingdom, the power and the glory...

JSE
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
I've just given JSE one to make up his loss :)

BUT, I'm sorry GM, PS, Rich, ...
for some reason I need to spread around some more rep points to other members, yes, even more...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Back at Ya! Many thanks.

According to GM you have to spread about 1000 before you can start over again. I just blow off the blue one I got as it has very little effect on my chosen path.

I was going to give JSE a red one just so there'd be less competition on the Texas path to the kingdom, the power and the glory...

I welcome all red chicklets Beaaatch!

BTW, what's with the blue ones? I got one as well. I thought it was just red and green?

GMichael
10-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Back at Ya! Many thanks.

I welcome all red chicklets Beaaatch!

BTW, what's with the blue ones? I got one as well. I thought it was just red and green?

Red = bad
Green = good
Grey = someone with no posts so it doesn't add up to anything.
Blue = crappy LCD display. (blame your pixles)

PeruvianSkies
10-02-2007, 01:21 PM

Awwwwww cry us a river. Who cares? I get red ones and green ones all the time...I don't sit around and cry and moan about conspiracy theories.

L.J.
10-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Awwwwww cry us a river. Who cares? I get red ones and green ones all the time...I don't sit around and cry and moan about conspiracy theories.

OK Lex. Conspiracy theories? What are you talking about?

Here's my point, if your gonna leave your name when you leave green ones, do the same when you go out of your way and sign in under three screen names like a LUNATIC to leave red ones. Does it have anything to do with points? NO? Here's the point, be a man HOMMIE.

So, you still cruisin round trying to pick up on teenagers? Are those 15" woofers turning any heads.....let us know.

PeruvianSkies
10-02-2007, 02:27 PM
OK Lex. Conspiracy theories? What are you talking about?

Here's my point, if your gonna leave your name when you leave green ones, do the same when you go out of your way and sign in under three screen names like a LUNATIC to leave red ones. Does it have anything to do with points? NO? Here's the point, be a man HOMMIE.

So, you still cruisin round trying to pick up on teenagers? Are those 15" woofers turning any heads.....let us know.

Do I need to define the word 'conspiracy' for you? You think everyone is out to get you and your reputation. Why can't you just accept that maybe some people didn't agree with something that you said. Simple as that. Now be a man and quit crying about it. Did someone forget to tell you that DBZ is for youths? Oh and 30+ year olds living with mom and dad still. You hurl insults...I'll sling em' back.

L.J.
10-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Do I need to define the word 'conspiracy' for you? You think everyone is out to get you and your reputation. Why can't you just accept that maybe some people didn't agree with something that you said. Simple as that. Now be a man and quit crying about it. Did someone forget to tell you that DBZ is for youths? Oh and 30+ year olds living with mom and dad still. You hurl insults...I'll sling em' back.

Who's insulted, your the one who pulled this thread back up. The only reason I mentioned it was to call you out. Insulted, I don't think so. Here's the problem. This is all real to you, but for me, it's just the internet hommie, nothing more.

Some people, no it was one person, Lex, ever heard of him. Wait, you are him. How may faces you got dude?

Dragonball Z.....yeah, I have kids you idiot. Why the hell do you think I watch it? OK I'm lying, I watch it for me. One thing though, I'd rather watch anime and be a big kid at heart, than walk around all day like I have a big stick shoved up my........

Rich-n-Texas
10-02-2007, 03:09 PM
YO! You two are my friends so Knock it off!!! :hand:

JSE
10-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Red = bad
Green = good
Grey = someone with no posts so it doesn't add up to anything.
Blue = crappy LCD display. (blame your pixles)

Ah Ha! Now that I'm home, I see grey! Freakin piece-o-crap work monitor. :incazzato:

I tried giving myself some "cred" so I figured the system punished me with a grey chicklet. :idea:

JSE
10-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Ha! Another Red One. I'm on fire!

Ok, enough of this chicklet thingy, I'm becoming obsessed.

Rich, G, it seems I gave you chicklets sometime long before? The system won't let me until I spread the love. I hope they were green? I'm sure they were.

JSE

Rich-n-Texas
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Ah Ha! Now that I'm home, I see grey! Freakin piece-o-crap work monitor. :incazzato:
I could've sworn it was blue. Yeah, my freakin work LCD monitor sucks too.

I tried giving myself some "cred" so I figured the system punished me with a grey chicklet. :idea:
:lol: You can't give yourself a chicklett dude!!!

Right? :idea:

basite
10-03-2007, 02:30 AM
got a grey one too...

basite
10-04-2007, 09:20 AM
thanks kex :cornut:

and for some unknown reason I am now the first one on the reputation ranking list...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

L.J.
10-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Geez, how many of these things you gotta give out before you can start over again?

GMichael
10-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Geez, how many of these things you gotta give out before you can start over again?

One less than a kazillion.

basite
10-29-2007, 01:58 AM
I just got a red chicklet for this post:

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=160792#post160792

that thread is over 1 year old!

and I got a red one for posting 'Congrats' in LJ's 2000 post thread too!

kexodusc
10-29-2007, 04:21 AM

Can't imagine why - here - I'll rep you for being the victim of a complete idiot.
My reps carry more weigth than theirs...problem solved?

JSE
10-29-2007, 05:41 AM

Yep, I just got one today for the same thread. I think we have a serial red chicklet'er.

I know you can only give 1 green to someone and the must spread the love but what about red ones? Do they have the same critieria?

Me personally, I think it's one person creating multiple accounts. I could care less if I get a red one but I think it's funny this person is taking the time to and effort and is so obsessed with spreading the red chicklets. Kindof sad huh?

GMichael
10-29-2007, 05:59 AM
I got one from the same thread.

The masked chicklet'er strikes again.:17:

Everyone needs a hobbie.

L.J.
10-29-2007, 07:02 AM
I got one as well. From the "My Titanic is dead" thread, almost 2 months ago. I take it everyone got hit up in the late evening.

Well we all know who it is. And why he goes through the trouble of signing under multiple names is just crazy.

basite
10-29-2007, 07:22 AM
thanks guys.

I share all of your opinions, and I think it's pointless giving everybody red chicklets 'just because'. at least give greenies :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Woochifer
10-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Yep, I just got one today for the same thread. I think we have a serial red chicklet'er.

I know you can only give 1 green to someone and the must spread the love but what about red ones? Do they have the same critieria?

Me personally, I think it's one person creating multiple accounts. I could care less if I get a red one but I think it's funny this person is taking the time to and effort and is so obsessed with spreading the red chicklets. Kindof sad huh?

Yeah, I was only now noticing that, along with several of you other model citizens, I've ascended into double greenie chicklet territory! But, lo and behold I check on who's been giving up the greenies on my behalf, and I see that I got two of them RED pills last night! (both of them posted within six minutes of each other -- that's not coincidence, that's a trend in Wooch's favor!) WOO HOO! So who's the bada$$ muthaf'er now???? :cornut:

Those red pills apparently weren't enough to knock me back down to the SINGLE greenie territory, but nonetheless I'm now on my way to my stated goal of the TRIPLE RED crown! So for all you guys who've been propping me up to try and ruin my rep with all of these greenies, I've got my verbal assault rifles aimed at you and ain't offerin' no quarter to any o' youz! :ihih:

BTW, it seems that our serial chickleter has a rather strange obsession with Sir Terrence -- I got one of my red chicklets on T-man's farewell thread from last year (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=160769#post160769)! Geez, I was actually being NNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE on that thread! If someone's going to give me a red pill, at least highlight one of my more obnoxious moments (and there are plenty of those that a thread necromancer with any shred of self-respect can conjure up!)! I guess that Terrence has so thoroughly abused, b@tchslapped, and beaten down this serial chickleter that he can't take it when Terrence is being nice to others or when they are being nice to him!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I was only now noticing that, along with several of you other model citizens, I've ascended into double greenie chicklet territory! But, lo and behold I check on who's been giving up the greenies on my behalf, and I see that I got two of them RED pills last night! (both of them posted within six minutes of each other -- that's not coincidence, that's a trend in Wooch's favor!) WOO HOO! So who's the bada$$ muthaf'er now???? :cornut:

Those red pills apparently weren't enough to knock me back down to the SINGLE greenie territory, but nonetheless I'm now on my way to my stated goal of the TRIPLE RED crown! So for all you guys who've been propping me up to try and ruin my rep with all of these greenies, I've got my verbal assault rifles aimed at you and ain't offerin' no quarter to any o' youz! :ihih:

BTW, it seems that our serial chickleter has a rather strange obsession with Sir Terrence -- I got one of my red chicklets on T-man's farewell thread from last year (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=160769#post160769)! Geez, I was actually being NNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE on that thread! If someone's going to give me a red pill, at least highlight one of my more obnoxious moments (and there are plenty of those that a thread necromancer with any shred of self-respect can conjure up!)! I guess that Terrence has so thoroughly abused, b@tchslapped, and beaten down this serial chickleter that he can't take it when Terrence is being nice to others or when they are being nice to him!

He bro bro, don't complain. I have gotten so many of the red chicklets since I got back that I am beginning to resemble a blood clot. I have a feeling I know where they are coming from, but a little bug spray will fix that. I don't know what got that cling-on to latch onto me, but whatever it is I better not do that again LOL. Anyway how in the hell do you and LJ get those red thingies?

How does one get a red pill from a good bye thread? That's one of those things that make you go hmmmm

Woochifer
10-29-2007, 07:05 PM
He bro bro, don't complain. I have gotten so many of the red chicklets since I got back that I am beginning to resemble a blood clot. I have a feeling I know where they are coming from, but a little bug spray will fix that. I don't know what got that cling-on to latch onto me, but whatever it is I better not do that again LOL. Anyway how in the hell do you and LJ get those red thingies?

How does one get a red pill from a good bye thread? That's one of those things that make you go hmmmm

Blood clot? Dude, your tough guy rep is getting weighed down by them that double greenie next to your name ... so you can't fool us! As far as I'm concerned, this is now a race to red pill nirvana and these latest red chicklets have almost reduced my rep down to single greenie territory! Only a matter of time before my rep goes into the red and life is good again! :cornut:

L.J.
10-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Seems like I got our boy Lex all hyped up a while back and he's taking it out on everyone now. Well, red it is then. I enjoy a little wine every now and then ya know :)

PeruvianSkies
10-29-2007, 08:13 PM
I'll join this lame crying game and say that I got 3 red ones for the thread about Hi-Rez Audio formats on BR and HD-DVD...they were within a few minutes of one another as well.

kexodusc
10-30-2007, 03:46 AM
I'll join this lame crying game and say that I got 3 red ones for the thread about Hi-Rez Audio formats on BR and HD-DVD...they were within a few minutes of one another as well.
What goes around comes around, eh?

L.J.
10-30-2007, 06:20 AM

:out:

10-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Alright my buds, what is up with the green thingies? How am I supposed to keep my terrible moniker with everyone loading me up with greenies?

GMichael
10-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Alright my buds, what is up with the green thingies? How am I supposed to keep my terrible moniker with everyone loading me up with greenies?

Deal with it.

JohnMichael
10-30-2007, 12:52 PM

We appreciate your terribleness.

10-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Deal with it.

Okay.....:prrr:

L.J.
10-30-2007, 12:59 PM

Green does seem to be your color :cornut:

JSE
10-30-2007, 01:08 PM

No one is crying dude! We just think yo.....ahem, it's funny. :yesnod:

BTW,

I only have one greenie. :nonod:

L.J.
10-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Looks like you got 2 to me.

Woochifer
10-30-2007, 01:28 PM

In the race to the bottom, it's every man for himself (and if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin')! Which means that a lot of us are gonna be pissin' in your pool ... get used to it! :cool:

Woochifer
10-30-2007, 01:30 PM
I only have one greenie. :nonod:

Guess that got fixed in a hurry! You're gonna need to start blasting the board with those burrito bombs if you want us to stop!

bobsticks
10-30-2007, 01:44 PM
In the race to the bottom, it's every man for himself (and if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin')! Which means that a lot of us are gonna be pissin' in your pool ... get used to it! :cool:

You mean we're supposed to be tryin' to get the red ones?! Sheeyatt, I should be able to win that just by being myself, no cheatin' necessary.

Woochifer
10-30-2007, 02:06 PM
You mean we're supposed to be tryin' to get the red ones?! Sheeyatt, I should be able to win that just by being myself, no cheatin' necessary.

Hah! For that, you get dinged by a greenie! What does that tell you 'bout not cheatin'? :incazzato:

bobsticks
10-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Two can play at that game Mr. All-American, class president, cleancut, nice, nice, nice guy.

Woochifer
10-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Two can play at that game Mr. All-American, class president, cleancut, nice, nice, nice guy.

Oh yeah, well just wait 'til I finish handing out enough greenies to pound another at you! You non-tax-cheat you!

bobsticks
10-30-2007, 02:39 PM
You non-tax-cheat you!

Of all the underhanded...

...bring watchu got Mr. I-got-the-cat-outta-the-tree, I-help-old-ladies-cross-the-street, I-paint-pretty-floral-landscapes-in-the-spirit-of-Monet!! I'll be waitin' for ya with two holsters a greenies and an itchy trigger finger.

GMichael
10-30-2007, 05:40 PM
You guys are all frickin' nut! You couldn't type your way out of wet paper bags.

There! That should be good for a few red marks.

bobsticks
10-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Ha, shows what you and your insurmountable post count know...

...<drops greenie> Take that, Captain save-a-family-sensitive-pink-kitchen-guy-feeds-the-bears-from-his-bear-hands nature boy!

L.J.
10-30-2007, 08:04 PM
You guys are :out:

kexodusc
10-31-2007, 05:07 AM
Ha ha..some idiot logged in at 4 am and gave me a gray chicklet...what the hell? That means the goofball went out of his way to make a new account, negative rep me and all he got for his trouble was a lousy gray chicklet that has no affect on my rep.

Hmmm...wonder who it could be??? :idea:

GMichael
10-31-2007, 05:21 AM
Ha, shows what you and your insurmountable post count know...

...<drops greenie> Take that, Captain save-a-family-sensitive-pink-kitchen-guy-feeds-the-bears-from-his-bear-hands nature boy!

You're just lucky that the system won't let me green egg you again until I egg a few more whackos first.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 05:26 AM
Ha ha..some idiot logged in at 4 am and gave me a gray chicklet...what the hell? That means the goofball went out of his way to make a new account, negative rep me and all he got for his trouble was a lousy gray chicklet that has no affect on my rep.

Hmmm...wonder who it could be??? :idea:

I got the same thing at 2:01 AM. Who would spend 2 hours giving out worthless grey chickies? Here, let me slap you in the arm with a feather.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 05:30 AM
Oooh ooh

Check it out!

I've got a "spectacular aura" now.:ihih:

Must have been from when wifey... uh... nevermind.

JSE
10-31-2007, 06:35 AM
Guess that got fixed in a hurry! You're gonna need to start blasting the board with those burrito bombs if you want us to stop!

I..........am touched. :p

Bombs awaaaaaaaaaaaay! And I had mexican last night! :cornut:

L.J.
10-31-2007, 06:41 AM
I got hit with a gray & red as well :sad:

You guys think your tight, pleeeaaase!! I was the first person to get hit with the double red. So there, take that!! Who's the man now?

JohnMichael
10-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Oooh ooh

Check it out!

I know I had to spread it around before giving it to you again.

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 07:11 AM
I know I had to spread it around before giving it to you again.

Oh God, here we go again...

JohnMichael
10-31-2007, 07:29 AM
Oh God, here we go again...

I tried that line with JRA but he did not run with it the way I think GMichael can.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 07:36 AM
I tried that line with JRA but he did not run with it the way I think GMichael can.

Why would I run?:ihih:

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm running out of members.

That just sounds dirty. And it made me laugh.

L.J.
10-31-2007, 08:13 AM
Oooh ooh

Check it out!

"Spectacular Aura", great, we're never gonna hear the end of it :rolleyes:

GMichael
10-31-2007, 08:17 AM
"Spectacular Aura", great, we're never gonna hear the end of it :rolleyes:

You just wait. As soon as I spread enough love around, I'll be back to enhance your aura as well. I've heard that it's good for your completion.

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 08:45 AM
I've heard that it's good for your completion.

Good for your completion? What the hell is that? Sounds a little swishy to me.

And, I got 1 red ding 2 days ago for saying that Sir T has never called anyone a Lesbian. What the heck? I LOVE lesbians, and for that I get a smudge on my perfect record.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Good for your completion? What the hell is that? Sounds a little swishy to me. .

Could be.

And, I got 1 red ding 2 days ago for saying that Sir T has never called anyone a Lesbian. What the heck? I LOVE lesbians, and for that I get a smudge on my perfect record.

Now THIS sounds swishy!

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 09:19 AM

So are you saying you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body or were a lesbian in another life. Lot's of swishin' potential right there...

GMichael
10-31-2007, 09:26 AM
So are you saying you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body ...

I knew a guy like this. We call him Debbie now. Her new girlfriend looks a little like my grandmother. I've always wondered how his kids intruduce him to friends. "This is my second mom, she used to be my dad.":idea:

You can't make this stuff up.

L.J.
10-31-2007, 09:32 AM
You just wait. As soon as I spread enough love around, I'll be back to enhance your aura as well. I've heard that it's good for your completion.

Geez, I don't want it if it's that easy.

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 09:41 AM
So are you saying you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body or were a lesbian in another life. Lot's of swishin' potential right there...

Neither. I just like 'em.

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 09:43 AM
I've always wondered how his kids intruduce him to friends.

I would imagine most try to avoid the whole introduction bit. I'm all about "finding yourself" but at least wait until the kids are out of the house.

markw
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
I knew a guy like this. We call him Debbie now.Has he recently taken a trip to India?

GMichael
10-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Has he recently taken a trip to India?

He's taken a trip that she can't return from.

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 09:59 AM
I knew a guy like this. We call him Debbie now. Her new girlfriend looks a little like my grandmother. I've always wondered how his kids intruduce him to friends. "This is my second mom, she used to be my dad.":idea:

You can't make this stuff up.

Sometimes that stuff isn't funny. I had a buddy make it all the way to a hotel with one down in Miami. I'll never forget sitting by the pool three minutes later as he stumbled up with that mind blown, glazed expression while in the background "she" made a hurried exit clutching her purse to her chest. Okay it is funny.

We never let him live that down but deception in advertisement ain't cool.

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Has he recently taken a trip to India?

LOL, great sub-reference. Bonus greenies if I could; I owe ya on the next round.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Sometimes that stuff isn't funny. I had a buddy make it all the way to a hotel with one down in Miami. I'll never forget sitting by the pool three minutes later as he stumbled up with that mind blown, glazed expression while in the background "she" made a hurried exit clutching her purse to her chest. Okay it is funny.

Surprise surprise surprise....

:yikes:

JohnMichael
10-31-2007, 10:23 AM

Same thing but different happened to me. I asked this young man out I met at college when I went to pick him up he was dressed as a woman. Needless to say he stayed home that night and I went to the movies alone. Not cool even though I liked the person. I could not get into the crossdressing.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 10:29 AM
Same thing but different happened to me. I asked this young man out I met at college when I went to pick him up he was dressed as a woman. Needless to say he stayed home that night and I went to the movies alone. Not cool even though I liked the person. I could not get into the crossdressing.

Maybe he was trying to fit in. Was he hot as a babe?

JohnMichael
10-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Maybe he was trying to fit in. Was he hot as a babe?

But...but...I did not want to go out with a babe.

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 10:58 AM
Not cool even though I liked the person. I could not get into the crossdressing.

Hmm. Well, thats not really my scene either, so thats too bad. But surely not all crossdressers are batting for the other team no? Maybe he was 'confused'? But it would have been a shocker thats for sure. At least you found out at the outset. Unlike GM's pal who found out at the "end". Thats just rude.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 11:01 AM
But...but...I did not want to go out with a babe.

But he wasn't a babe. I guess the attraction was gone at that point though huh?
I know I'd have trouble dating a girl who was made up to look like a guy.
"Hey babe, it's just not working for me. How about we catch a beer and talk sports? You got any hot friends?"

GMichael
10-31-2007, 11:03 AM
Hmm. Well, thats not really my scene either, so thats too bad. But surely not all crossdressers are batting for the other team no? Maybe he was 'confused'? But it would have been a shocker thats for sure. At least you found out at the outset. Unlike GM's pal who found out at the "end". Thats just rude.

I think you may have misunderstood my story. He didn't hook up with a he/she. He had his pecker whacked off and is now a woman.

JSE
10-31-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm all about "finding yourself" but at least wait until the kids are out of the house.

That's always a good idea. Would not want the kids to walk in on that! :eek6:

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 11:19 AM
I think you may have misunderstood my story. He didn't hook up with a he/she. He had his pecker whacked off and is now a woman.

Your right. Wrong story. I meant the one from Bobsticks. Here is his quote:

"Sometimes that stuff isn't funny. I had a buddy make it all the way to a hotel with one down in Miami. I'll never forget sitting by the pool three minutes later as he stumbled up with that mind blown, glazed expression while in the background "she" made a hurried exit clutching her purse to her chest. Okay it is funny. "

Thats the one I was referring 2.

10-31-2007, 11:26 AM

I was the one that said I liked Lesbians, I did not get dinged. What the hell?? I demand that someone give me a red thingy for that comment. Why does my beefy bro get to have all the fun?

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 11:30 AM
I was the one that said I liked Lesbians, I did not get dinged. What the hell?? I demand that someone give me a red thingy for that comment. Why does my beefy bro get to have all the fun?

And to top it off they attributed the red ding to Green Knight. Not sure who that is.

JohnMichael
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM

Most men like female porn stars playing the parts of lesbians. If you went to a lesbian bar your interests might change.

10-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Most men like female porn stars playing the parts of lesbians. If you went to a lesbian bar your interests might change.

You are probably right. Some lesbians I have seen are more man than many men I know. I saw one african american lesbian holding her crotch. I was thinking, why in the hell is she doing that? Only dudes do that.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 11:51 AM

I've known a few over the years. Some were hot, but most were more man than many men I know.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 11:52 AM
You are probably right. Some lesbians I have seen are more man than many men I know. I saw one african american lesbian holding her crotch. I was thinking, why in the hell is she doing that? Only dudes do that.

Hey, stop that.

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 12:02 PM

Stop messing with my fantasy. All female lesbians are smokin' hot, and secretly dying for a "Hetro" hookup. And, don't you know that female prisons are stocked with Playmate look alikes?

L.J.
10-31-2007, 12:07 PM
What the heck happened to this thread.

See what happens when GM is let out of his cage :hand:

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 12:15 PM
What the heck happened to this thread.

See what happens when GM is let out of his cage :hand:

What scares me is that he's only half out of the cage. I purposely left him opportunities with "three minutes", "mind blown", and "chest" and he hasn't chomped down on any of them.

Yeah, I was instigating.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:19 PM
What scares me is that he's only half out of the cage. I purposely left him opportunities with "three minutes", "mind blown", and "chest" and he hasn't chomped down on any of them.

Yeah, I was instigating.

I'm trying to be a good boy.

10-31-2007, 12:19 PM

Yeah, I was instigating.

You baiter, you get a green thingy for that:hand:

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:20 PM

He's the master.

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 12:23 PM
He's the master.

Actually, it's pretty clear that Sir T.'s the master, I'm the baiter and pixel is the master debator...

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:25 PM
Actually, it's pretty clear that Sir T.'s the master, I'm the baiter and pixel is the master debator...

I'd give you points if I could.

L.J.
10-31-2007, 12:27 PM

GREEN! Dude, you better go see a doctor.....quick!!!!

jrhymeammo
10-31-2007, 08:07 PM
WTF is going one this thread?

So here is what happened at work today.

As usual, I gotta quotation from Japan side with a terrible translation.

One of the line item stated:
Free Crack and Good Samples. I actually LOL. So, the girl that sits next to me(in a bunny outfit) asked me whatta hell was going on, so I told her. "I just had a piece of chococate and cam in my pants, it was that good."
We laughed for about 10 minutes then she told me that it was a sexually harrasment right before she asked me to take a picture of her ass with a bunny tail.......

Regards,

GMichael
11-01-2007, 05:13 AM
WTF is going one this thread?

So here is what happened at work today.

As usual, I gotta quotation from Japan side with a terrible translation.

One of the line item stated:
Free Crack and Good Samples. I actually LOL. So, the girl that sits next to me(in a bunny outfit) asked me whatta hell was going on, so I told her. "I just had a piece of chococate and cam in my pants, it was that good."
We laughed for about 10 minutes then she told me that it was a sexually harrasment right before she asked me to take a picture of her ass with a bunny tail.......

Regards,

Did you take the pic?

markw
11-01-2007, 05:27 AM
We laughed for about 10 minutes then she told me that it was a sexually harrasment right before she asked me to take a picture of her ass with a bunny tail.......You should have used a camera instead of a bunny tail. then you could have posted a picture.

jrhymeammo
11-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Did you take the pic?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

jrhymeammo
11-02-2007, 04:35 PM
You should have used a camera instead of a bunny tail. then you could have posted a picture.
LOL. Too bad I dont own a camera. It was hers.....

jrhymeammo
11-04-2007, 09:55 AM
..and my Rep keeps going ↓↓↓↓↓。
Oh Yeah!!

markw
11-05-2007, 05:56 AM
You should have used a camera instead of a bunny tail. then you could have posted a picture.Apparently two people did, with amazingly similar time frames. It garnered me two anonymous red chicklets two minutes apart on 11/4.

L.J.
11-05-2007, 07:16 AM
PS....oops, I mean,the masked chickleter strikes again!!!!!

Woochifer
11-05-2007, 10:29 AM
HEY! This made my day! Me gots a new RED CHICLET! (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=211586#post211586) :D

But, I am disappointed because it's yet another red pill for something NNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCEEEE that I said! C'mon, there are plenty of other posts where I actually merited a red pill! Plus, it doesn't help that all you other losers keep raining greenies down on me!!!!! Am I gonna have to be a jerk about this?

So, let's see ... I got a red pill for being NNNNNNIIIIIICCCCCEEEE to Terrence in his farewell thread last year, and now I get a red pill for congratulating L.J. on his pending BFD acquisition.

Now, if we can triangulate who's got an axe to grind with both T-man and L.J., we will unmask the red chicleteer!

JSE!!!!! :eek:

IT'S YOU!!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!

COME OUT OF THAT TACO TRUCK WITH YOUR RED STAINED HANDS UP! WE'VE CAUGHT 'CHA!!!!! :cornut:

noddin0ff
11-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Heh, I got one too in that thread. It almost looks like an Anti-GM following the Posi-GM (4 mins behind).

Is there and evil twin in the family, GM?

GMichael
11-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Heh, I got one too in that thread. It almost looks like an Anti-GM following the Posi-GM (4 mins behind).

Is there and evil twin in the family, GM?

Yes, George is the evil twin. Mike is the nice one.

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 11:32 AM
PS....oops, I mean,the masked chickleter strikes again!!!!!

Nice try, but for your information I gave MarkW and Noddingoff plenty of good rep points lately, they could probably confirm this because I put my name in the comments section.

markw
11-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Nice try, but for your information I gave MarkW and Noddingoff plenty of good rep points lately, they could probably confirm this because I put my name in the comments section.I must say that PS gave me several greenies over the past few weeks.

L.J.
11-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Nice try, but for your information I gave MarkW and Noddingoff plenty of good rep points lately, they could probably confirm this because I put my name in the comments section.

Funny how you leave your name for positive points, but not the negative.

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Funny how you point fingers at something you have no proof of, i've given you neg. reps and you have returned them back, so get over it.

Groundbeef
11-05-2007, 01:14 PM

I don't know if you can rely on people leaving names and it actually being them. After all I got a red one from "Sir T" and I havn't a clue why he would neg me. :mad2:

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I must say that PS gave me several greenies over the past few weeks.

Yep, but still certain people are accusing me of going around and giving bad rep points, which I only give to those who deserve them.

L.J.
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
O please stop with innocent victim routine. It's getting so old. I have yet to get a red point from a post that "deserved" one.

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 05:05 PM
O please stop with innocent victim routine. It's getting so old. I have yet to get a red point from a post that "deserved" one.

Me too, and I get red chicklets just the same and no one ever leaves a name, so I guess we are all in the same boat. I'm not playing the victim, just countering your pathetic as usual amateur remarks that are evident of someone who has too much time on their hands.

JohnMichael
11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Funny how you point fingers at something you have no proof of, i've given you neg. reps and you have returned them back, so get over it.

Being a mod I know who has given me red ones and believe me they are not signed and no comment as to why. Just spiteful or lacking integrity.

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Being a mod I know who has given me red ones and believe me they are not signed and no comment as to why. Just spiteful or lacking integrity.

The whole concept is dumb. It doesn't say "leave your name" it says "comment", which is what you are suppose to leave, if the site wanted to show who left them than that is one thing. I doubt very many people here leave a negative and then say that it was them, the reason is simple: you are likely to get one back at you even if it wasn't deserved.

L.J.
11-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Me too, and I get red chicklets just the same and no one ever leaves a name, so I guess we are all in the same boat.

What goes around comes around! Oh, by the way, I'm not in the same boat as you. Your riding solo hommie and you know it.

I'm not playing the victim, just countering your pathetic as usual amateur remarks

"Pathetic as usual amateur remaks"...........

By calling me amateur & pathetic I assume you consider your comments to be professional & exemplary. Do I dare say, extraordinary :rolleyes5:

I assume posting a pic of a member and his wife followed by rude personal attacks was professional & exemplary. I assume calling members "useless, meaningless, arrogant, self-absorbed, ignorant, a pompous a-hole, a douche" and so on is professional & exemplary. Sorry but you have only proved yourself to be amateur & pathetic. Your actions speak loud enough.

that are evident of someone who has too much time on their hands.

Too much time......your making this waaaay too easy. The evidence of someone having too much time on their hands is right here.

Tracking Sir T at all hours of the night must be really time consuming.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=209421&postcount=218
http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=208789&postcount=153

How about 1000 pointless posts in 1 week. Yes, loser was the perfect word to use.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=203857&postcount=78

Woochifer
11-05-2007, 10:37 PM
I doubt very many people here leave a negative and then say that it was them, the reason is simple: you are likely to get one back at you even if it wasn't deserved.

Yep, you would know all about that, now wouldn't you? :yesnod:

Woochifer
11-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Your actions speak loud enough.

C'mon now, you know better than that! Believe in what PS says he does, rather than what he actually does! This trust you have in reality will be your undoing! :D

Too much time......your making this waaaay too easy. The evidence of someone having too much time on their hands is right here.

Tracking Sir T at all hours of the night must be really time consuming.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=209421&postcount=218
http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=208789&postcount=153

How about 1000 pointless posts in 1 week. Yes, loser was the perfect word to use.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=203857&postcount=78

This thing about fooling some of the people all the time, and fooling all of the people some of the time, ... PS can't even fool anybody anytime! :cool:

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Yep, you would know all about that, now wouldn't you? :yesnod:

What are you trying to say? Are you accusing me? You better make sure you have some proof before posting such accusations. I give out 100X more green chicklets than red ones and I give red ones when I feel they are warranted. Same goes for people who give them to me I suppose and I don't really care either way, very few people even know what the reputation points are or who has the most anyway. Besides you have to give out a ton of rep points before you can give it to someone again anyway, so I doubt that one person could be giving out so many negatives as you claim. Maybe you just can't handle the fact that more than one person doesn't believe your bull.

PeruvianSkies
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
I don't know what you guys are whining about anyway, last I checked all of you were in the top 10-20 with your reputation even if people are giving you negatives, you must still be getting a fair share of positives, so quitcherbytchin.

kexodusc
11-06-2007, 05:04 AM
I don't know what you guys are whining about anyway, last I checked all of you were in the top 10-20 with your reputation even if people are giving you negatives, you must still be getting a fair share of positives, so quitcherbytchin.

Here's the thing - I'm sure most of us have been around longer than this reputation system thingy has.
Some of us have even been around long enough to see our post counts reset to "0" when the site format changed. Don't think we care too much about the number of greenies we get - they're fun, their nice, they make you tickle inside, but at the end of the day we don't judge others by the # of greenies.
Still, the rep system could be a useful tool if used properly by all. Why? Because people don't go out of their way to give greenies to others, so if you accumulate a bunch, you've made people smile in one fashion or another. Some of us have hundreds of posts since the rep system, and maybe a dozen reps from people? That's a low percentage of greenie worthy posts. So the greenies are given out rarely and are an exceptional case.

To "neg" a person is really something else. I would suggest bad posts that aren't deserving of a greenie should just be ignored for rep purposes. Let me say this in terms you'll understand:
IF you DON'T LIKE a POST, don't REWARD it with a GREEN CHICKLET.

Giving a red chicklet should be limited to exceptional posts as well - disgusting acts of personal attack - spam, etc. If a mod or a whole bunch of users don't post an objection to a post, it probably wasn't malicious or evil enough to warrant a red chicklet. Using the red chicklets anywhere else is just furthering petty personal agendas and diminishes the value such a system could have.

Judging by some of the threads and posts in which you've dished out red chicklets, you have absolutely no criteria at all - you just pick and choose which users you dislike and go out of your way to be a dickhead. You could at least be a man and give a good reason other than the fact it's your time of the month again.

Like it or not you're judged in the court of public opinion here, so don't take offense when a group of regulars see you for what you are and take you to task for it.
Stick with posting movie reviews and polls or whatever and quit worrying about other people's reputations. It might do something for your own.

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Here's the thing - I'm sure most of us have been around longer than this reputation system thingy has.
Some of us have even been around long enough to see our post counts reset to "0" when the site format changed. Don't think we care too much about the number of greenies we get - they're fun, their nice, they make you tickle inside, but at the end of the day we don't judge others by the # of greenies.
Still, the rep system could be a useful tool if used properly by all. Why? Because people don't go out of their way to give greenies to others, so if you accumulate a bunch, you've made people smile in one fashion or another. Some of us have hundreds of posts since the rep system, and maybe a dozen reps from people? That's a low percentage of greenie worthy posts. So the greenies are given out rarely and are an exceptional case.

To "neg" a person is really something else. I would suggest bad posts that aren't deserving of a greenie should just be ignored for rep purposes. Let me say this in terms you'll understand:
IF you DON'T LIKE a POST, don't REWARD it with a GREEN CHICKLET.

Giving a red chicklet should be limited to exceptional posts as well - disgusting acts of personal attack - spam, etc. If a mod or a whole bunch of users don't post an objection to a post, it probably wasn't malicious or evil enough to warrant a red chicklet. Using the red chicklets anywhere else is just furthering petty personal agendas and diminishes the value such a system could have.

Judging by some of the threads and posts in which you've dished out red chicklets, you have absolutely no criteria at all - you just pick and choose which users you dislike and go out of your way to be a dickhead. You could at least be a man and give a good reason other than the fact it's your time of the month again.

Like it or not you're judged in the court of public opinion here, so don't take offense when a group of regulars see you for what you are and take you to task for it.
Stick with posting movie reviews and polls or whatever and quit worrying about other people's reputations. It might do something for your own.

Ok, so answer me this...what did I ever do to you to warrant your attitude towards me? I've been here quite some time, we never had any issues, then suddenly you take every opportunity to try and talk down towards me with posts like this.

Groundbeef
11-06-2007, 06:14 AM
I just got a green chiclet because someone like my Avatar! Yea! Now I can "Walk around like I'm all that" as my kids like to say!

GMichael
11-06-2007, 06:21 AM
I just got a green chiclet because someone like my Avatar! Yea! Now I can "Walk around like I'm all that" as my kids like to say!

That is a nice piece of meat you have there.

Uh... Strike that!

kexodusc
11-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Ok, so answer me this...what did I ever do to you to warrant your attitude towards me? I've been here quite some time, we never had any issues, then suddenly you take every opportunity to try and talk down towards me with posts like this.
I fist noticed your general goofballness in the PS vs Pix thread. Gotta admit, your attempts to grab power here raised an eyebrow too. But the whole registering new accounts to annonymously give red chicklets to LJ, myself, GM and who knows who else was pretty slimy. I don't take kindly to gutless personal attacks.

I don't have a problem with you if you aren't causing anyone grief. You just can't seem to stay out of trouble though.
Tell ya what - quit giving everyone red chicklets, quit playing the innocent victim card, and quit punching below the belt in your mud-slinging contests and I'll leave you alone. Stick with your film reviews and discussions.

Oh, and the cyber stalking really has to stop...that just ain't healthy. What does your wife think about you being up so late?

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I fist noticed your general goofballness in the PS vs Pix thread. Gotta admit, your attempts to grab power here raised an eyebrow too. But the whole registering new accounts to annonymously give red chicklets to LJ, myself, GM and who knows who else was pretty slimy. I don't take kindly to gutless personal attacks.

And why do you feel that you need to be involved with what Pix and I are arguing about?
I never tried to grab power here, just trying to help change things, which no one else seems to care about or attempt to do. Someone needs to help run this place, no one else is. I have said this before and I'll say it again, I have 2 accounts here and the one I can't login to anymore because of some admin problem, which was never resolved and that's why I created this account last year. Don't try to accuse me of giving you or anyone else red chicklets when you have no proof and I never gave one to GM as long as I have been here, I don't have any reason to, he's cool.

I don't have a problem with you if you aren't causing anyone grief. You just can't seem to stay out of trouble though.
Tell ya what - quit giving everyone red chicklets, quit playing the innocent victim card, and quit punching below the belt in your mud-slinging contests and I'll leave you alone. Stick with your film reviews and discussions.

You know this is the reason why new people don't stay around. Who the F do you think you are telling me where I can and can't post. Who do you think you are telling me how I should and shouldn't act? This is a free forum and I can post as much or as often as anyone else chooses or pleases.

Oh, and the cyber stalking really has to stop...that just ain't healthy. What does your wife think about you being up so late?

Now here you are really ticking me off. You don't have any right to suggest this or even make mention of it. Who do you think you are asking or commenting about my personal life? You don't know anything about my wife or my life and you are not a doctor either, so your diagnosis is bogus. Cyber stalking? Please. Since you brought it up though, my wife and I spend plenty of time together and she has no issues with me being online or up late, I work late at night sometimes and spend just as much time here as many others.

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 08:06 AM
I wanted to let you know that I sent out a PM to certain people a few weeks ago in which I let them in on a certain 'secret', which was not really true, but I knew that if I told them this and then certain things happened, then I would know that they leaked the so-called secret, which would allow me to determine whether they were trustworthy or not. It appears that these people were not able to keep the so-called secret, so that tells me who I can trust around here. Although I am normally a very trusting person, these people I wasn't quite sure about, but this proved what I needed to know.

Just thought I would throw that out there for those who know why.