Reputations points... [Archive] - Page 7 - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Actually it only goes to show that despite not being around for 6+ months or so that all-in-all nothing really changes around here, same pathetic arguments over virtually nothing. I hardly missed anything at all. Although I did miss some of the people around here who I have had great discussions with.

Nice to see you are back. I'd give you a greenie, but alas my gun is jammed. It appears that I have "spread the love" too thin, and need to cool off for 24 hours.

Where have ya been for 6 months?

And have you read all 60 pages? That alone would get you a greenie.

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 02:27 PM
BTW PS, even though you've been gone for 6 months; its important to note that you are still on page 1 of the meber list on reputation.

Plus a few others' I've never heard of. Undoubtably due to a few of us unloading on dead threads to unjam the ole' gun.

How's that for bringing the thread back to topic 60 pages later eh?

Woochifer
06-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Still the same old "Lex Charm". :out:

Nice! Greenies fer you! Welcome to the quad-chiclet club! :cool:

Why did you come back?

Better question is why did THEY come back? (we are dealing with the entire Lex ... errr ... perv fan club y'know!)

Woochifer
06-19-2008, 03:49 PM
:confused5:
I don't think pixie's posted in here has he? Maybe I'm wrong.

No, but somebody outta invite him, now that his alter ego has reappeared. :sleep: That encounter would be akin to oil hitting water ... or at the very least, soap scum meeting lime deposit! :cool:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Please don't mention soap scum and lime deposits. I haven't cleaned my shower in like ages. :nonod:

audio_dude
06-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Please don't mention soap scum and lime deposits. I haven't cleaned my shower in like ages. :nonod:

mmm...lime...

wait, what are we talking about here? *sips marguerita*

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 04:51 PM
mmm...lime...

wait, what are we talking about here? *sips marguerita*\

I doubt you want Rich's lime deposits in your margarita.

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Milagro Anejo Tequila shot #2 comin' up! :biggrin5:
V
V
V
V
V
V

Goin' down. :thumbsup:

L.J.
06-19-2008, 05:14 PM
**takes a sip of rum n coke**

That's what you be sippin' on Rich?.......I gotta get somma that :crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Why're y'all drinking? It's not Friday night yet! :hand:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 05:52 PM
\
:confused5:

text

JSE
06-19-2008, 06:24 PM

I would fire one back at ya but the greenie gun is jammed as usual.

Better question is why did THEY come back? (we are dealing with the entire Lex ... errr ... perv fan club y'know!)

Good point. Nice job on his/their part though. The Liar/Loser/Whacko shows his virtual face back here at AR and within two or three posts, the nutjob insults us. When my gun un-jams, I'm firing a red chicklet at his arse.

What a tool!

JSeeeeeeeeeee! (Just for you Lex. :lol: )

audio_dude
06-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Why're y'all drinking? It's not Friday night yet! :hand:

Yes...but exams are finished. So who cares about the day of the week :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 06:35 PM
I would fire one back at ya but the greenie gun is jammed as usual.
:Yawn:
Y'all losers must've purchased your guns from the same manufacturer: "The GM Arms Manufacturing Co. Inc."

Mine fires just fine. :rolleyes:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Yes...but exams are finished. So who cares about the day of the week :biggrin5:
I'll take that smilie to mean you aced 'em, right? :thumbsup:

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 07:36 PM
What Ho!!!, read 'em and weep beezies...a'hm shootin' down the charts babeh!! Oh yeah, GM it's all you, daddy. After low these many sad weeks I have shed the monkey...WWwwoooohhh!! :devil: :mad5:

Today off the top spot, tomorrow off the front page...Big Daddy's reign of terror begins now you b fugly sum*****es. :mad2:

Yeah, I'm listenin' to opera, what're you lookin' at?! :dita:
NP: http://pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avaxhome/2007-10-12/Cecilia_Bartoli_Y_Maria_2007.jpg

edit: If anyone's curious about Ms. Bartoli's tribute to Maria Malibran samples can be found: http://avaxsphere.com/music/classical/cecilia_bartoli_maria_2007.html. Sill-i-asses

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 07:52 PM
What Ho!!!, read 'em and weep beezies...a'hm shootin' down the charts babeh!! Oh yeah, GM it's all you, daddy. After low these many sad weeks I have shed the monkey...WWwwoooohhh!! :devil: :mad5:

Today off the top spot, tomorrow off the front page...Big Daddy's reign of terror begins now you b fugly sum*****es. :mad2:
Don't bet on it sticks. Ma gun ain't jammed no mo son. :ihih:

Yeah, I'm listenin' to opera, what're you lookin' at?! :dita:
NP: http://pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avaxhome/2007-10-12/Cecilia_Bartoli_Y_Maria_2007.jpg
Don't gotta comeback for this one... I'll sleep on it. :yesnod:

audio_dude
06-19-2008, 08:39 PM
I'll take that smilie to mean you aced 'em, right? :thumbsup:

Aced 'em doesn't begin to describe it.

Time to kick it and enjoy summer.
(and maybe take a trip down to vertigo records...I wonder if they have that copy of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band in yet. Been waiting on that one for ages!

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Don't gotta comeback for this one... I'll sleep on it. :yesnod:

Okay, and whenya wake up you can sit and spin...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/rjcanty/evildeadfingerhl8.gif

PeruvianSkies
06-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Ok, so in the 6+ months that I have been gone there must be a shortage of red chicklets since apparently I was the ONLY one that ever gave them out, what did everyone do in my absence with no red chicklets coming up?

Thanks to JSE for awarding me with a red chicklet already, it's good to know you can't fix stupidity.

basite
06-20-2008, 01:15 AM
oh look suprise...

you were gone, and I didn't receive one red chicklet during that time...

you're back ONE DAY and this happens:

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/here_we_go_again.JPG

I really wonder where that came from... :eek::shocked:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JohnMichael
06-20-2008, 03:07 AM
oh look suprise...

you were gone, and I didn't receive one red chicklet during that time...

you're back ONE DAY and this happens:

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/here_we_go_again.JPG

I really wonder where that came from... :eek::shocked:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Bert you are correct he is at it again. We learned to enjoy some peace and if the turmoil starts up again it will end abruptly and his other three personalities will receive the same fate.

JSE
06-20-2008, 05:22 AM
Ok, so in the 6+ months that I have been gone there must be a shortage of red chicklets since apparently I was the ONLY one that ever gave them out, what did everyone do in my absence with no red chicklets coming up?

Thanks to JSE for awarding me with a red chicklet already, it's good to know you can't fix stupidity.

At least I'm man enough to sign mine. Did you think you were "outing" me in front of the guys? I publicly told you I was going to give you one and then I did. Oh, and I signed it for ya! Yep, you got me good! I just don't know if I can go on here any longer now that everyone knows I gave you a red chicklet. Oh, the disgrace. :blush2: :lol:

Ajani
06-20-2008, 06:27 AM
At least I'm man enough to sign mine.

Speaking of which... Why don't Rep points indicate the sender by default? Sending unsigned rep points seems both absurd and cowardly... If possible, I think the site admin should adjust the rep points system so that it automatically displays the name of the sender...

since I can't make anonymous posts on the forum (well, I don't think I can) then why should I be able to send anonymous rep points?

Woochifer
06-20-2008, 06:54 AM

hehe ... no so fast! My greenie gun's unstuck, I'm firin' big caliber bullets, and you got the target on your back. Sucks to be you! :cornut:

basite
06-20-2008, 07:00 AM
hehe ... no so fast! My greenie gun's unstuck, I'm firin' big caliber bullets, and you got the target on your back. Sucks to be you! :cornut:

my gun's still stuck :(

Ajani
06-20-2008, 07:24 AM
my gun's still stuck :(

Mine is not.. and you are good for target practice... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
06-20-2008, 07:30 AM
Speaking of which... Why don't Rep points indicate the sender by default? Sending unsigned rep points seems both absurd and cowardly... If possible, I think the site admin should adjust the rep points system so that it automatically displays the name of the sender...

since I can't make anonymous posts on the forum (well, I don't think I can) then why should I be able to send anonymous rep points?
Ajani, why don't you mention this in the New Admin thread I started?

Groundbeef
06-20-2008, 07:51 AM

Dammitt...mines still got a 24hr limit on it. I was gonna green ya, and pin it on JM. Curses...foiled again.

And wouldn't ya know it GM is STILL on top. Even though Sticks is a "nice guy" and GM is a mere "jewel in the rough".

Rich-n-Texas
06-20-2008, 08:11 AM
HEY!!! That's not how the game works!!! Leave me alone!!! :incazzato:

Now lemme see if'n I can get Sticky back on top. :ihih:

Rats!!! Still got more work to do.

Ajani
06-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Ajani, why don't you mention this in the New Admin thread I started?

Done...

bobsticks
06-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Not even a twenty-four hour reprieve?

This is punitive and unacceptable...but that's fine....It's all GOOD!!...don't worry about me, ya brine-smellin', gweilo-lookin, naffaboyz!!...

...no wait, I'm the gweilo, I'm the gweilo...that's it.

Y'all have gone too far. Retribution will be swift and with fury.

Rich-n-Texas
06-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Wasn't me man! Stay outta my box of chickletts!:hand:

Groundbeef
06-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Man, this rep system is messed up. I think my vasectomy must have made my reddies impotent also. I've dinged Wooch, and R-N-Tex, and I'm STILL in 5th. What/who do I have to pay to get on top.

I've got a speech prepared, and Sticks and GM somehow have a stranglehold on 1st. It's not even like their advice is that good. Oh sure, they have great equipment, and superb technical knowledge. But I mean really.

BTW, I just got a JOB. Whoooho. I landed a position as a Budget Analyst for the State of Illinois. I guess the whole MBA thing paid off. I've never been so relieved. Although I must say the Govt Cheese is pretty tasty.

Woochifer
06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Man, this rep system is messed up. I think my vasectomy must have made my reddies impotent also. I've dinged Wooch, and R-N-Tex, and I'm STILL in 5th. What/who do I have to pay to get on top.

I've got a speech prepared, and Sticks and GM somehow have a stranglehold on 1st. It's not even like their advice is that good. Oh sure, they have great equipment, and superb technical knowledge. But I mean really.

BTW, I just got a JOB. Whoooho. I landed a position as a Budget Analyst for the State of Illinois. I guess the whole MBA thing paid off. I've never been so relieved. Although I must say the Govt Cheese is pretty tasty.

Congrats on the job! Now, swallow this red pill in celebration! :cool:

Groundbeef
06-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Congrats on the job! Now, swallow this red pill in celebration! :cool:

Oh, you are a real bastard. I'm gonna quit my new job, so I can dole out rep to people I don't know on long dead threads. Then I'm gonna load you up on greenies so bad you are gonna pee green. It's gonna be St. Paddies day for Wooch for weeks to come. In fact, you may never get off 1st place.

Freakin' reddy...you are toast!

bobsticks
06-22-2008, 06:59 AM

Whattup Beefy,

First, congrats on landing the gig with the state. It must be nice to see the proverbial end of the tunnel and welcome to the wonderful world of college loan repayment. Perhaps now you are the government cheese?

More importantly, what the hell you mean by "stranglehold"? I've been actively campaigning against this figurehead position. "Technical knowledge"? You must be thinkin' of T or Wooch, they're the gurus, 'cause that ain't me. The only thing I can think of is that I'm gettin' repped for my Bizarro World Sticksean flavah...I can't help it but enoughZenough bastages. I demand to be showered in red from this point forward...

..."brine-smellin', gweilo-lookin' naffaboyz", who thinks of that?....brine-smellin', I crack me up...

You want it, you got it big mang. Number one can be all yours as far as I'm...y'know what, NO!! Nobody's helped me out one iota you collection of web-toed, woofer humpers. Enjoy basking in redness...

Yours,
Reluctant Man The People

audio_dude
06-22-2008, 10:57 AM
how the HELL am I 28th?!?

that ridiculous! now we KNOW the system is needing some repairs...

bobsticks
06-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah, it's a pretty big insult to everyone behind you.

Rich-n-Texas
06-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Glad I'm not behind THAT guy!!!

(I'm not not behind him am I? I better check.)

Luvin Da Blues
06-22-2008, 11:26 AM
........ you collection of web-toed, woofer humpers. Enjoy basking in redness...

From one pile to another sticks...whatcha got against us pond dwellers??

bobsticks
06-22-2008, 11:35 AM
From one pile to another sticks...whatcha got against us pond dwellers??

Residual holdover from a bad experience with a webfooted cheerleader in Perdido Key...ended up gettin' into it with some refugees from the Freedom Flotilla and some bikers. Kinda rough summer.

Rich-n-Texas
06-22-2008, 11:49 AM
If you guys were smart, you'd load GM up. Remember, he's not allowed to post on weekends. :yesnod:

Groundbeef
06-22-2008, 03:47 PM
If you guys were smart, you'd load GM up. Remember, he's not allowed to post on weekends. :yesnod:

Oh, he's allowed. He just has to work it in between getting his back waxed, and painting his wifes toe nails.

bobsticks
06-22-2008, 04:00 PM
"Mistress, will you shave my tongue?"
"Yes, Dahling, but first you must scrape my feet."
"Yes, ma'am, er Mistress. After that can I check in on AR?"
SILENCE!!,<whip cracks>Down on your knees slave! Lick my boots!! I'll hear no more of this nonsense...

God, I'm jealous.

sticks
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/q/qq-lpf.gif

audio_dude
06-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty big insult to everyone behind you.

Oh yes, very. Too bad there's only 7 people with 4 chicklets. That makes them elite I guess...

It's pretty horrid down in this 2 chicklet level... I feel like such a 'norm-ie'

bobsticks
06-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Oh yes, very. Too bad there's only 7 people with 4 chicklets. That makes them elite I guess...

It's pretty horrid down in this 2 chicklet level... I feel like such a 'norm-ie'

Nobody is elite, we're all just hobbyists and some of us have a love for music.

And, I'm not talking about the people in front of you, I'm talking about the folks behind you. Look at some of the names on the list. Davey and Nobody know more about music in their little toes than I do, much less you. Sloshy is an innovator, who's bringing something new to our collective attention everyday. 3LB, MGH, elfpee and HyFi post everyday, each having wildly divergent styles from the others but managing to tie enough together to keep it interesting.
And RGA, RGA. The guy writes treatises on equipment. Check the hits on RGA's posts. There's a reason for that and it's because unlike many others he does a good job of analyzing and telling you what to look for when testing equipment. That's a rare skill and certainly a contribution. Do you really wanna say that your contributions are stronger than that? Do you really feel comfortable with that?

My point isn't that you're a bad guy or that you suck or whatever. You disappear for a few months, come back and make a few posts about drinking Margueritas and Sgt. Peppers and act like the Net owes you something...at least that's how it came across. I can appreciate youthful exuberance but there's a lot of folks 'round here that hold this place together and for whatever reason don't get the love they deserve.

Fortunately, most of them don't care. I think you're fine just where your at.

edit: Ajani. Ajani posts everyday, welcomes all newcomers, starts threads with substantive topics...there's more poppin' out the freakin' woodwork...

JSE
06-23-2008, 05:10 AM

Yeah, not so much. I seem to have acquired 4 greens below my moniker and I can tell you in all honesty, I bring very little to this site. I leave a few drive-by post every now and then and defend against the forces of Lex/TLADINY/PS when needed. I have only a small amount of A/V knowledge, watch only a few movies a month and rarely buy more than a few songs off i-Tunes each week. I just come around because I can talk "shat" with the locals here and throw in a few digs at some along the way. Rich is an easy target! :biggrin5:

JSE

Rich-n-Texas
06-23-2008, 05:12 AM
Rich is an easy target! :biggrin5:

JSE
I get that a lot for some reason.:idea:

Ajani
06-23-2008, 05:16 AM

You're lucky, I'm stuck on 1 chicklet!!! :frown5:

EDIT: I think I'm gonna start handing out red chicklets till everyone is down to 1 chicklet with me!!!! LOL

JSE
06-23-2008, 05:40 AM
EDIT: I think I'm gonna start handing out red chicklets till everyone is down to 1 chicklet with me!!!! LOL

He's a quick learner! :ihih: :idea:

Rich-n-Texas
06-23-2008, 07:20 AM
:incazzato:

Dammit! How many freakin' dead and one-hit-wonders to I have to tag before I can get sticks again?! This is rediculous! :skep:

Woochifer
06-23-2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah, not so much. I seem to have acquired 4 greens below my moniker and I can tell you in all honesty, I bring very little to this site.

Aw c'mon! You got those hard earned greenies cuz without you, who would tell all the fart jokes? A male-dominated board like this one MUST HAVE fart jokes, otherwise this board would be no different than a pilates discussion on Oprah.com!!!!! SEE HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE??????? :3:

Groundbeef
06-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Aw c'mon! You got those hard earned greenies cuz without you, who would tell all the fart jokes? A male-dominated board like this one MUST HAVE fart jokes, otherwise this board would be no different than a pilates discussion on Oprah.com!!!!! SEE HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE??????? :3:

How would you know? Been watching TV over at GM's again? I hear he's a real Dr. Phil nut too.

Woochifer
06-23-2008, 10:27 AM
How would you know? Been watching TV over at GM's again? I hear he's a real Dr. Phil nut too.

Who needs GM to have Dr. Phil on the tube or hear about Oprah's latest book recommendations? Remember that I've got a wife? :5:

audio_dude
06-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Whattup Beefy,

First, congrats on landing the gig with the state. It must be nice to see the proverbial end of the tunnel and welcome to the wonderful world of college loan repayment. Perhaps now you are the government cheese?

More importantly, what the hell you mean by "stranglehold"? I've been actively campaigning against this figurehead position. "Technical knowledge"? You must be thinkin' of T or Wooch, they're the gurus, 'cause that ain't me. The only thing I can think of is that I'm gettin' repped for my Bizarro World Sticksean flavah...I can't help it but enoughZenough bastages. I demand to be showered in red from this point forward...

..."brine-smellin', gweilo-lookin' naffaboyz", who thinks of that?....brine-smellin', I crack me up...

You want it, you got it big mang. Number one can be all yours as far as I'm...y'know what, NO!! Nobody's helped me out one iota you collection of web-toed, woofer humpers. Enjoy basking in redness...

Yours,
Reluctant Man The People

Ouch. Painful but true I guess.

The net doesn't owe me ****. I give what little I can, and don't expect anything in return. The net is a cruel mistress that way sometimes.

Sure, I left for a bit. But I have barely cracked open any of the "serious" sections that I have stuff I need to post in. Just wait, you'll see....you'll see...

Groundbeef
06-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Who needs GM to have Dr. Phil on the tube or hear about Oprah's latest book recommendations? Remember that I've got a wife? :5:

Yeah, but with GM's rep points as high as they are, sometimes it's difficult NOT to listen to him.

bobsticks
06-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Ouch. Painful but true I guess.

The net doesn't owe me ****. I give what little I can, and don't expect anything in return. The net is a cruel mistress that way sometimes.

Sure, I left for a bit. But I have barely cracked open any of the "serious" sections that I have stuff I need to post in. Just wait, you'll see....you'll see...

I got faith, bruh, I got faith.

bobsticks
06-23-2008, 05:34 PM
:incazzato:

Dammit! How many freakin' dead and one-hit-wonders to I have to tag before I can get sticks again?! This is rediculous! :skep:

You need to stop floatin' them badboy greenies this way, Meestah. T'aint funny no more.

Do not make me come down there. Here's what's gonna happen if ya do: one, I'm gonna fly down there; two, three days later when I've actually got out of the d@mn airport I'm goin' to the Hawaii Spa with the Compte de Dampierre and my boy Padron6; and three, when I finally get loosened up from the bubbles I will find you and shove a Texas Instruments Scientific Graphing Calculator so far up yo rear that you will just lay down and cry.

-Redman Walking

Rich-n-Texas
06-23-2008, 06:00 PM
You need to stop floatin' them badboy greenies this way, Meestah. T'aint funny no more.
Uhhhh.... NO! Next stop: the photo gallery! :ihih:

Do not make me come down there.
"That don't confront me!" You'd melt in the heat. At the very least your makeup would run.

Here's what's gonna happen if ya do:
:rolleyes:

one, I'm gonna fly down there;
Keepa yo hands offa Batman's cape! :mad5:

two, three days later when I've actually got out of the d@mn airport I'm goin' to the Hawaii Spa with the Compte de Dampierre and my boy Padron6;
He gets me with this speak everytime!!!:incazzato:

and three, when I finally get loosened up from the bubbles I will find you and shove a Texas Instruments Scientific Graphing Calculator so far up yo rear that you will just lay down and cry.
Yer gonna have to pull it out of pix's Special Ed (we had a group like his class in High school; we called them "The Chain Gang") teacher's butt first. And it better work too!!!

-Redman Walking
Very popular chewin' tobacco down these parts. :yesnod:

bobsticks
06-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Oh, I'm out there...in the dark...and I'm chippin' away atchya...chip, chip, chipin'

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rich-n-Texas again.

audio_dude
06-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Alright, so who here likes flashlights? What kind of flashlights do you use for different tasks?
Keep one in your room for power outages? what kind is it? What do you use for camping/outdoorsy stuff?

(BLATANT TOPIC CHANGE)

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 03:37 AM
Alright, so who here likes flashlights? What kind of flashlights do you use for different tasks?
Keep one in your room for power outages? what kind is it? What do you use for camping/outdoorsy stuff?

(BLATANT TOPIC CHANGE)

We keep a small maglite in the bedside table for power outages. We also bought a 4-D cell powered camplight (Its 2 small flouresent bulbs) for longer outages. When we had a tornado rip through 3 years ago, and an ice storm last year we were without power for 4-5 days.

We also got a generator after the tornado, but it has to be no power for a few hours before I get that beast out.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 05:14 AM
Yeah, but with GM's rep points as high as they are, sometimes it's difficult NOT to listen to him.

NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO GM!
He's here to have a good time and joke around. Don't take anything he says seriously.
(Please ignore the man behind the curtain)

GMichael
06-25-2008, 05:18 AM
Oh, I'm out there...in the dark...and I'm chippin' away atchya...chip, chip, chipin'
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

JSE
06-25-2008, 05:36 AM

(BLATANT TOPIC CHANGE)

I have a few cheapy what ever is on sale flashlights around the house for power outages but I also have 5 or 6 maglites ranging from a small penlight to the large 18 inch torches. They can withstand just about any abuse and also serve as a decent weapon. I use my small ones for hiking and photography. Keep one in each vehicle as well.

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 05:55 AM
Well, I only really maintain one flashlight these days; it's the one that came with my Makitta drill kit with a rechargeable battery (Frickin' batteries cost $70 bucks! :incazzato:), but I also have a couple of mini-mag lights laying around. In MY bedside table I keep a 9mm. I figure the muzzle flash will brighten up the room enough for the short time I'll need light. :yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 05:57 AM
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."
:lol: Does it really say that!? That's funny! :idea:

Speaking of that, I've got some work to do. :ihih:

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 06:38 AM
NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO GM!
He's here to have a good time and joke around. Don't take anything he says seriously.
(Please ignore the man behind the curtain)

Seeing as Sticks is back on top, it looks like your playing second banana. Nobody has to listen to you now!

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 07:39 AM
I think that just by virtue of the fact that sticks got to the top with fewer posts than many others in the top ten, and less than half that of GM, his #1 position should be cemented there for a long time to come, don't you think? :biggrin5:

GMichael
06-25-2008, 08:02 AM
He gets my vote. Styx should be king for life. Long live the Styx!

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 09:42 AM
I think that just by virtue of the fact that sticks got to the top with fewer posts than many others in the top ten, and less than half that of GM, his #1 position should be cemented there for a long time to come, don't you think? :biggrin5:

I think it has more to do with Sticks and his creepy avatar. I think its a subliminal message that says "Give me good rep, or I will come to your house and eat your young children using only a spoon and a grapefruit knife".

He is blatently cheating the system, and stealing 1st place. And GM is enabling him by posting such topics such as "What happened to my Stereo" and other such topics designed to pull the heartstrings of A/V lovers everywhere.

Just wait till my gun un-jams you dirty rats.

bobsticks
06-25-2008, 11:05 AM

No, no, no, no,no. Oh, I know what yer doin'...I've read your book you magnificent bastard. No, I'm not gettin' all worked up...not this time.

He gets my vote. Styx should be king for life. Long live the Styx!--GMichael

You shaddup, Mr. "I-had-the-title-for 27-minutes-and-didn't-want-it". You and Wooch got one of them Oliver Stone-type conspiracies out goin' on...it isn't going to work. Lemme reiterate: I am not the one to get you off the hook for leadin' this ragtag rabble of a rebel fleet against the forces of evil and low-rez downloads.

He is blatently cheating the system, and stealing 1st place. And GM is enabling him by posting such topics such as "What happened to my Stereo" and other such topics designed to pull the heartstrings of A/V lovers everywhere.--Uni-Beef

I AM NOT blatently (sic) cheating the system...I'm blatantly sick for dealing with the likes of you manipulative characters. I've plead my case several times only to be repaid with a halo of greenie gunfire. I hate green so much I've thrown away my Christmas ties.

Check this out:

Reputations points... 06-24-2008 02:26 PM no reason... :)
Reputations points... 06-20-2008 09:03 PM Buwahahahahahahaha! - JSE :)
Reputations points... 06-20-2008 10:51 AM Back to the top spot you go, whether you like it or not! - Wooch
Reputations points... 06-19-2008 11:34 AM Ha! Place that shot! - MB
Reputations points... 06-18-2008 09:57 PM Please keep sayin', JohnMichael

Okay, I don't know how Bert made his CP USER screen appear on the post but if mine did you'd see that at 2:36 pm an whatever day that was some kindhearted son gave me a reddie. Did I come out here and protest...nooooo. Why because I'm the man in red, the red devil, the lone wolf draped in red...got nothing for ya but red...I'm so red I'm gonna start dating communitsts. Plus, everytime one posts somethin' like that one of you jackasses comes along and nails ya with...with...

Nevermind: I'm cheating the system. I SAY, I"M CHEATING THE SYSTEM!!!...and I should pay for it. I should have 1000 points or so deducted and nobody should have even the option of "greenin'" me for at least two decades.

Eskimo

basite
06-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Okay, I don't know how Bert made his CP USER screen appear on the post but if...

took a screenshot (print screen button :)), pasted that in paint, cut out the part I needed, saved it, uploaded to AR photo gallery & used in post :D

not that hard :)

basite
06-25-2008, 11:16 AM
So, we've officially outposted the What's spinning thread eh?

cool :D

looks like I've missed quite a bit, need to catch up :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 11:25 AM
No, no, no, no,no. Oh, I know what yer doin'...I've read your book you magnificent bastard. No, I'm not gettin' all worked up...not this time.

You shaddup, Mr. "I-had-the-title-for 27-minutes-and-didn't-want-it". You and Wooch got one of them Oliver Stone-type conspiracies out goin' on...it isn't going to work. Lemme reiterate: I am not the one to get you off the hook for leadin' this ragtag rabble of a rebel fleet against the forces of evil and low-rez downloads.

I AM NOT blatently (sic) cheating the system...I'm blatantly sick for dealing with the likes of you manipulative characters. I've plead my case several times only to be repaid with a halo of greenie gunfire. I hate green so much I've thrown away my Christmas ties.

Check this out:

Reputations points... 06-24-2008 02:26 PM no reason... :)
Reputations points... 06-20-2008 09:03 PM Buwahahahahahahaha! - JSE :)
Reputations points... 06-20-2008 10:51 AM Back to the top spot you go, whether you like it or not! - Wooch
Reputations points... 06-19-2008 11:34 AM Ha! Place that shot! - MB
Reputations points... 06-18-2008 09:57 PM Please keep sayin', JohnMichael

Okay, I don't know how Bert made his CP USER screen appear on the post but if mine did you'd see that at 2:36 pm an whatever day that was some kindhearted son gave me a reddie. Did I come out here and protest...nooooo. Why because I'm the man in red, the red devil, the lone wolf draped in red...got nothing for ya but red...I'm so red I'm gonna start dating communitsts. Plus, everytime one posts somethin' like that one of you jackasses comes along and nails ya with...with...

Nevermind: I'm cheating the system. I SAY, I"M CHEATING THE SYSTEM!!!...and I should pay for it. I should have 1000 points or so deducted and nobody should have even the option of "greenin'" me for at least two decades.

Eskimo

Easy Styx. Take it easy now. Everything will be OK. These nice young men in the clean white shirts would like to talk to you for just a bit.
Do you like rides?

bobsticks
06-25-2008, 11:28 AM
I like rides.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Good. We're going to take you for a nice long ride to meet lots of new friends.

basite
06-25-2008, 11:33 AM
You'll even get a nice set of new, hand made clothes...

all for free!!

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Who the F*ck is MB? He dinged me with a reddie, and it's linked to a comment aimed at sticks. I don't mind the reddie (I do, but I'll get over it), but at least sign your name.

Now, I'll never pass up Sticks and GM. Those guys are like Bush and Cheney. They had some secret arrangement with the Greenie Pill Corp, and now somehow get a few extra slipped their way...strange how they never fall below 1-2 in the Rep Dept.

basite
06-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Who the F*ck is MB? He dinged me with a reddie, and it's linked to a comment aimed at sticks. I don't mind the reddie (I do, but I'll get over it), but at least sign your name.

I'd hit you back with a greenie, but for some reason, I seem to have to spread out more reputation points (love) than others :D

or my rep gun is permanently stuck...

no idea who MB is, but I have a slight suspicion... :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 12:05 PM
I'd hit you back with a greenie, but for some reason, I seem to have to spread out more reputation points (love) than others :D

or my rep gun is permanently stuck...

no idea who MB is, but I have a slight suspicion... :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Yeah, its a bit of a pain. YOu need to find some long dead thread poplulated by users who no longer contribute, and compliment them on their great wisdom. Its about 20 posts to different users until you can ding everyone again.

Or so I've heard.

basite
06-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Yeah, its a bit of a pain. YOu need to find some long dead thread poplulated by users who no longer contribute, and compliment them on their great wisdom. Its about 20 posts to different users until you can ding everyone again.

Or so I've heard.

great, now it says that I've given out too much reputation points...

This whole rep system thing IS DEAD!!

IT'S DEAD I tell ya!

it just is :D:D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 12:38 PM

Now, I'll never pass up Sticks and GM. Those guys are like Bush and Cheney. They had some secret arrangement with the Greenie Pill Corp, and now somehow get a few extra slipped their way...strange how they never fall below 1-2 in the Rep Dept.

Sorry Beefy,

That's how I sign things here all day. I must have slipped up. Looks like I signed one to Styx the same way.

L.J.
06-25-2008, 12:46 PM
They had some secret arrangement with the Greenie Pill Corp, and now somehow get a few extra slipped their way...strange how they never fall below 1-2 in the Rep Dept.

Haven't you read their message. It's because they're really "nice" :rolleyes5:

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Haven't you read their message. It's because they're really "nice" :rolleyes5:

Oh yeah. They are real "nice". As in: "Thats a real NICE boil you have there on your ass"

Yep...real "nice"

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Sorry Beefy,

That's how I sign things here all day. I must have slipped up. Looks like I signed one to Styx the same way.

I musta slipped too. Check your CP! I need to lose some weight I guess. Fat fingers and all. Not that the ladies mind...

JSE
06-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Sorry Beefy,

Ah, that's clears it up. You got me to with a GB.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 01:24 PM
I musta slipped too. Check your CP! I need to lose some weight I guess. Fat fingers and all. Not that the ladies mind...
No problem. Each time you hit me with your pee shooter, I'll break out the big guns. Still owe you a few at that.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 01:28 PM

You and everyone else is getting greenies. But Beefy has sent three reddies my way while I was sending him green. It only seems fair that I repay him.

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 01:29 PM

No, that would be me. I sign GB. As in GroundBeef

Apparently GM signs MB as in MasterBater.

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 01:31 PM
You and everyone else is getting greenies. But Beefy has sent three reddies my way while I was sending him green. It only seems fair that I repay him.

Yes, but you want reddies. And mine hurt less than yours. Frankly, you are just mean. But you do host nice parties.

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 01:36 PM
Here is my latest score:

I was @ 329 rep until GM unfairly unloaded on me. All this time I was only handing out reddies because he and Wooch were fighting to beat Pix in the celler. Do what they guy wants, and BAM he whips out the big guns!

JohnMichael
06-25-2008, 01:40 PM
You can free your gun up also by giving reds. If you feel like giving reds remember only folks who deserve them. Skies the limit on reds.

bobsticks
06-25-2008, 01:45 PM
You can free your gun up also by giving reds. If you feel like giving reds remember only folks who deserve them. Skies the limit on reds.

Subliminal ending, eh?

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 01:46 PM

When you say "deserve" what does that really mean? I may think that Sticks deserves on because he is so smart.

Or maybe you "deserve" one JM. Because you really are nice, and everyone likes you here on the boards.

But I don't EVER deserve one. :incazzato:

L.J.
06-25-2008, 01:46 PM

Hmmm......so that explains why PS was able to "recharge" his gun so quickly. No 24 hr wait period.

GMichael
06-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Hmmm......so that explains why PS was able to "recharge" his gun so quickly. No 24 hr wait period.

Ahhh, also why GB has been able to hit me up with 2 reds in just a few days.
Nice guy.

I can't post what most have said in my file. PG13 and all.

Groundbeef
06-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Ahhh, also why GB has been able to hit me up with 2 reds in just a few days.Nice guy.

I can't post what most have said in my file. PG13 and all.

Hey, that's not true. That was hard work. You know how many posts I had to search through to give rep to people until you were elgible again? LOTS.

I'm not sure what JM meant, but there is some sort of wall you hit no matter what kind of rep you are giving out. I was twice shut down with a 24 hour cooling off period.

Even my wife isn't that strict.

As far as the comments in your file go...did they at least make you laugh? Thats the important part. Nothing worse than a comment that is bland.

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 02:29 PM
"Can't touch this" :ihih:

JohnMichael
06-25-2008, 03:12 PM

When you have four screen names the first can give greenies to the other three. Then two can give greenies to one, three and four. Three then gives greenies to one, two and four. Finally four gives greenies to one, two and three. Then it is out to red the members and all four can red explaining the multiple reds on a single day. I am getting dizzy. Then home again to green all over yourself. Thus the cycle repeats.

Now I have to go watch Sybil.:out:

L.J.
06-25-2008, 03:36 PM
When you have four screen names the first can give greenies to the other three. Then two can give greenies to one, three and four. Three then gives greenies to one, two and four. Finally four gives greenies to one, two and three. Then it is out to red the members and all four can red explaining the multiple reds on a single day. I am getting dizzy. Then home again to green all over yourself. Thus the cycle repeats.

Now I have to go watch Sybil.:out:

Sounds like a full time job to me...I can't keep up with just my one screen name :out:

I wanted to give out some rep points to a few members today(one of them was you) but I couldn't. I must've gave them points a few weeks ago or something. Hmmm.....maybe I should have 3 or 4 screen names. You guys can call me the green bandit though :lol:

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Okay Green Bandit. Check your reps. AH HA HA HA HA HA!!! :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 04:00 PM
I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM!!! :23: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a Hap-py boy! Hubba hubba hubba. :ihih:

I'm happy. :yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 04:05 PM
And beefy! :lol:

Oh GMMMMMMMM! :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm on the loose and outta control!!! :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 04:16 PM

Eskimo
Don't count on it bucko. You ain't goin' nowhere for a looooooong while! :p

bobsticks
06-25-2008, 04:49 PM
I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM!!! :23: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a Hap-py boy! Hubba hubba hubba. :ihih:

I'm happy. :yesnod:

I find you ungrateful.

JSE
06-25-2008, 05:22 PM
No, that would be me. I sign GB. As in GroundBeef

Apparently GM signs MB as in MasterBater.

Doh! GB, MB, GM.......... Dang it GM see what you caused! :incazzato:

My head hurts. :crazy:

EJS!

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Just got Cartman tooooooooooooo!!!!!

Rich-n-Texas
06-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I find you ungrateful.
He he snicker snicker. :ihih:

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 10:07 AM
It appears that Wooch has shot up in the rankings in the last few days. He is currently challenging Sticks for #1. My gun is outta commission for the moment, but with a few well placed greenies...Wooch will grab hold of the Golden Chalice.

I doubt Sticks will give it up so easy though.

GMichael
06-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Doh! GB, MB, GM.......... Dang it GM see what you caused! :incazzato:

My head hurts. :crazy:

EJS!

My initials are GMB. I go by GM here, MB most everywhere else. Sometimes I'll use GMB, but never GB.
A greeny for your head sir.

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 10:58 AM
My initials are GMB. I go by GM here, MB most everywhere else. Sometimes I'll use GMB, but never GB.
A greeny for your head sir.

Damn, you need your gun checked for steroids. You made JSE go from a "jewel" to a "nice guy" in one shot.

How much rep do you give/take when you fire that beast?

BTW for the record are you wanting green or red? You keep changing your tune. I think tommorrow I can hand them out again. My gun is jammed..again.

GMichael
06-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Damn, you need your gun checked for steroids. You made JSE go from a "jewel" to a "nice guy" in one shot.

BTW for the record are you wanting green or red? You keep changing your tune.

I think it's around 12 points. My gun be BIG!

Not that it matters THAT much, but I'd rather feel liked.

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 11:02 AM
I think it's around 12 points. My gun be BIG!

Not that it matters THAT much, but I'd rather feel liked.

Ok, no more reds for you. My mistake. I thought you and Wooch were battling for the bottom. I'd take them back, but they were sort of a guilty pleasure.

GMichael
06-26-2008, 11:03 AM
I think I may have one more shot left in my gun today. Let's see if I can get Styx up to 5 greenies.

Nope. Empty.

Ajani
06-26-2008, 11:10 AM
I learned something new today:

"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

Why can't I give 2 reds to a troll for the same post? :(

JSE
06-26-2008, 12:04 PM

BTW for the record are you wanting green or red? You keep changing your tune. I think tommorrow I can hand them out again. My gun is jammed..again.

Holy Crap! I'm up to number 3? :shocked:

What happen to GM?

It's now my goal to elevate GM to his former glory. As soon as my cannon unclogs! I cannot exist that high in the rankings. Too much pressure.

Please flog me with a couple reddies. A COUPLE! NOT 100! Two should do the trick to get me back just ahead of Rich. He's gotten use to the smell of my backside. :ciappa:

JSE

L.J.
06-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Holy Crap! I'm up to number 3? :shocked:

3? You were up to #2 last time I checked.

I guess GM isn't the only one with a big gun huh :wink5:

GMichael
06-26-2008, 12:36 PM

Nice gun you got there...Big Guy.:eek6:

JSE
06-26-2008, 12:52 PM

Doh!!!!!!!!

I SAID RED DAMMIT! :incazzato:

GMichael
06-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Count the number of Chiclets under Styx's avatar.

The canon has spoken.

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Holy schiznizle he's got 5 green bars. That's the biggest one here! ...Well, you know what they say about guys that gotta flash their Huge Rep Score....

GMichael
06-26-2008, 01:47 PM

My gun is bigger. Check to see who's number 2 now.

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 01:52 PM

OMG GM, you are like a AR KingMaker!!!!!

Long live GM! Long Live GM!

L.J.
06-26-2008, 01:52 PM

What the.....Dude, you got some serious rep juice.

With great power comes great responsibility. Use it well my son :lol:

JohnMichael
06-26-2008, 01:54 PM

I am a member of another site that uses rep points and I saw a post deserving of disapproval so I gave him some red. OMG it wiped out all of his green and gave him two rows of red. Take that biotch. Not nearly as powerful here, not like big guns GMichael.

GMichael
06-26-2008, 01:54 PM
What the.....Dude, you got some serious rep juice.

With great power comes great responsibility. Use it well my son :lol:

It's based on post count, not quallity of posts.
How many points did I smack you with this time?

GMichael
06-26-2008, 01:56 PM
I am a member of another site that uses rep points and I saw a post deserving of disapproval so I gave him some red. OMG it wiped out all of his green and gave him two rows of red. Take that biotch. Not nearly as powerful here, not like big guns GMichael.

I slipped you a little something as well. Hope you enjoyed it.

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I am a member of another site that uses rep points and I saw a post deserving of disapproval so I gave him some red. OMG it wiped out all of his green and gave him two rows of red. Take that biotch. Not nearly as powerful here, not like big guns Michael.

Wow, you got some mad rep skilz over there. Here, GM can kick sand on anybody's beach towel. And they have to like it.

L.J.
06-26-2008, 02:01 PM
How many points did I smack you with this time?

Your at 15 points :eek:

JohnMichael
06-26-2008, 02:17 PM
I slipped you a little something as well. Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you, thank you but my jewels are still in the rough.

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 02:24 PM

GM's a KingMaker, not a dermatologist. They might have a cream for that, but check www.webmd.com for a specific treatment.

JSE
06-26-2008, 02:58 PM

Ahhhhhh Crap! That means I'm shootin' blanks. :sad:

Groundbeef
06-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Ahhhhhh Crap! That means I'm shootin' blanks. :sad:

Nahh, we are around 3 or 4.

GM just has more because he is so smart, and contributes his knowledge to every topic on the boards.

GMichael
06-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Nahh, we are around 3 or 4.

GM just has more because he is so smart, and contributes his knowledge to every topic on the boards.

That's not true. You take that back.:nono:

GMichael
06-26-2008, 05:03 PM

Sorry. Didn't mean to be so rough.

bobsticks
06-26-2008, 05:22 PM
I learned something new today:

"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

Why can't I give 2 reds to a troll for the same post? :(

I learned something today:

You can't give yourself a reddie.

JSE
06-26-2008, 05:58 PM
So......... what happened to PS? Again. I figured he had a little more fight en'em. Guess I figured wrong?:17:

JohnMichael
06-26-2008, 06:43 PM
So......... what happened to PS? Again. I figured he had a little more fight en'em. Guess I figured wrong?:17:

He started up again by giving reds and was upset with me that I told a member that yes the red came from who he thought had sent it. He PM'ed me to accuse me of outing him even though no names were used. I told him he was welcome but let us not start the reds to everyone. He does not like that I have his number and so he took his reds and left. He is not banned and can return anytime. I just want him to play nice with others.

Groundbeef
06-27-2008, 03:47 AM
I now have 347 rep thanks to our most generous leader Sticks. Three more points, andI can join the "really nice" club. I can hardly wait. The last few days have been rather peaceful here in AR land. Most likely due to his even-handed leadership(Sticks), and true visionary ideas.

However, all is not well. I'm sure there are others who at this very moment are plotting the demise of our great leader. We must remain vigilant, and report any suspicious activity. This would include but not limited to anyone with a bag of reddies, or anyone disagreeing with Sticks.

L.J.
06-27-2008, 06:40 AM
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I tried to hook you up. Looks like I'm jammed for bit though.

GMichael
06-27-2008, 07:24 AM
BAM! Now Kex has 4 greenies.
(About time I may add. The rest of us should be ashamed that he's not on top with 5 or 6. I say we gang up on him and put him up there where he belongs)

Ajani
06-27-2008, 09:35 AM
BAM! Now Kex has 4 greenies.
(About time I may add. The rest of us should be ashamed that he's not on top with 5 or 6. I say we gang up on him and put him up there where he belongs)

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kexodusc again."

I tried but the gun is jammed...

Why the hell is there Jam in my gun anyway??? And do I really want to know the answer???

GMichael
06-27-2008, 09:39 AM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kexodusc again."

I tried but the gun is jammed...

Why the hell is there Jam in my gun anyway??? And do I really want to know the answer???

So no one can sit and hit one person over and over again.
You'll have to fire at a few other members before you can get back to Kex.

Ajani
06-27-2008, 10:06 AM
So no one can sit and hit one person over and over again.
You'll have to fire at a few other members before you can get back to Kex.

I would fire off a green one your way to teach you a lesson about trying to be helpful, but my gun is jammed in your direction also...

Looks like I'm gonna have to fire some random shots to get the jam out...

GMichael
06-27-2008, 10:12 AM
I would fire off a green one your way to teach you a lesson about trying to be helpful, but my gun is jammed in your direction also...

Looks like I'm gonna have to fire some random shots to get the jam out...

There's no shortage of helpful members here. Just spread it around to as many of them as you can.
And then unload a few red ones on the occasional spammer.

Groundbeef
06-27-2008, 11:47 AM
There's no shortage of helpful members here. Just spread it around to as many of them as you can.
And then unload a few red ones on the occasional spammer.

Has there ever been a breakdown of shots allowed in a 24 hour period? My friggin gun is jammed AGAIN. GM, I was gonna give a greenie, and it jammed up again.

Ajani
06-27-2008, 12:30 PM
I've tried shooting about 6 different targets today and each one is jammed... this is so wrong... I can understand having to shoot say 5 people before I can shoot someone again, but how many times do I need to find a fresh target before the gun unjams??? I think someone mentioned 20 earlier... I really hope not...

GMichael
06-27-2008, 12:38 PM
I've tried shooting about 6 different targets today and each one is jammed... this is so wrong... I can understand having to shoot say 5 people before I can shoot someone again, but how many times do I need to find a fresh target before the gun unjams??? I think someone mentioned 20 earlier... I really hope not...

20 seems about right.

Not sure of the max for a 24 hour period. I think JM posted about it a few pages back, but I don't remember if he mentioned a number.

Auricauricle
06-27-2008, 03:39 PM
does anybody give Rat's-Ass about this anymore?

I used to give rats' a___s quite regularly at one time. Then I realised I kept misplacing the little things, only to have them show up at the most inopportune time.

It's hard to tell Mom and Dad why there's a rodent's fanny on the floor, when they come to visit. I bought a cat to help, but usually sniffs them and walks away....:ciappa:

bobsticks
06-27-2008, 05:16 PM
I now have 347 rep thanks to our most generous leader Sticks. Three more points, andI can join the "really nice" club. I can hardly wait. The last few days have been rather peaceful here in AR land. Most likely due to his even-handed leadership(Sticks), and true visionary ideas..

Wow are you laying it on thick.

However, all is not well. I'm sure there are others who at this very moment are plotting the demise of our great leader.

I wish them nothing but luck; help 'em if you can...

We must remain vigilant, and report any suspicious activity.

Yes, if you can unearth any of this activity please encourage them. Let me know so I can give 'em the ol' "ata boi"...

This would include but not limited to anyone with a bag of reddies, or anyone disagreeing with Sticks.

God bless 'em. Take away, oh take away this ball and chain...

Major props to GM for pointin' this about Kexo. Sir T and Wooch have an immense technical knowledge but Kex has a way of taking such and rendering it into digestible form for those of us with "technical limitations". Bully for them, eh? Well, bully for us as we're the benificiaries. Dem bad rastaman from Canuckland and him bros from Cali should be ah so hiiii on de list...

Groundbeef
06-29-2008, 07:26 AM
GM got his first greenie today. Who say's he didnt deserve it?

bobsticks
06-29-2008, 07:51 AM
GM got his first greenie today. Who say's he didnt deserve it?

Didn't deserve it? I'd say he deserves about seventeen more greenies today. Accordingly...

All hail the new King!

GMichael
06-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Didn't deserve it? I'd say he deserves about seventeen more greenies today. Accordingly...

All hail the new King!

I am no king sir. You are the king. I am your humble servent (with the big gun).

Thanks GB, Styx & JM. It's good 2Bluvd.

L.J.
06-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Major props to GM for pointin' this about Kexo. Sir T and Wooch have an immense technical knowledge but Kex has a way of taking such and rendering it into digestible form for those of us with "technical limitations". Bully for them, eh? Well, bully for us as we're the benificiaries. Dem bad rastaman from Canuckland and him bros from Cali should be ah so hiiii on de list...

Yes, I agree. Kex puts up with a lot of PM questions from me and breaks his answers down pretty nicely too.

Groundbeef
06-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Yes, I agree. Kex puts up with a lot of PM questions from me and breaks his answers down pretty nicely too.

PM or PMS questions. Because that could change the equation.

L.J.
06-30-2008, 12:58 PM
PM or PMS questions. Because that could change the equation.

PMS questions man. My wife is starting to become a terror :devil:

L.J.
07-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Alright fellas, LJ is off to sunny (I hope) San Diego for a week. I don't want Rich to worry. I expect some serious rep lovin' while I'm gone :smile5:

Groundbeef
07-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Alright fellas, LJ is off to sunny (I hope) San Diego for a week. I don't want Rich to worry. I expect some serious rep lovin' while I'm gone :smile5:

Congrats. I hope that your "male enhancement' REP gives you plenty of love while you are gone. What was his name anyway?

Rich-n-Texas
07-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Have fun L.J. If you run across a PS3/MGS4 bundle, send it my way. I'll pay ya when you get back. :smilewinkgrin:

Sir Terrence the Terrible
07-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Sir T peeps his head in...Looks around....

What's up peeps??? LJ gone?

bobsticks
07-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Jah T, he's doin' R&R in sunny San Diggy...prolly being much more civilized than those of us he left behind.

07-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Jah T, he's doin' R&R in sunny San Diggy...prolly being much more civilized than those of us he left behind.

You are probably right. I hope he has a great time. Nothin like a little R&R to refresh many things.......

Rich-n-Texas
07-02-2008, 03:22 PM
You are probably right. I hope he has a great time. Nothin like a little R&R to refresh many things.......
Yeah, In Sir Dome's case R&R is code for makeup sex! :rolleyes:

:D

bobsticks
07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Sounds like a decent code.

GMichael
07-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Kex is gaining ground. He's up to 4 chiclets now. I wonder how that happened.:1:

bobsticks
07-03-2008, 02:06 PM
hehehe

bobsticks
07-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Happy Fourth peeps.

Rich-n-Texas
07-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Happy Fourth sticks! :thumbsup:

07-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Happy Fourth sticks! :thumbsup:

Happy belated fourth Rich type dude. May a cherry bomb explode in your..........:devil:

07-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah, In Sir Dome's case R&R is code for makeup sex! :rolleyes:

:D

Ya gotta admit, makeup sex is pretty good!

JohnMichael
07-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Ya gotta admit, makeup sex is pretty good!

It seems to help when I wear makeup.

07-05-2008, 03:24 PM
It seems to help when I wear makeup.

JM, you need a spanky for this. Do not enjoy it too much. LOL.. I say go on wit cha bad self!

bobsticks
07-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey Rich...?

Rich-n-Texas
07-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey Rich...?
:confused: I think one of my posts disappeared. Anyway, sticks, the frown winkie shoulda been winkie winkie. ==> :smilewinkgrin:

Edit: Nevermind... wrong thread. What up sticks?

bobsticks
07-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Hey mang, I fugot I owed ja one from the thread 'bout two guys kissin'...but just 'cause we bout it bout it and rowdy rowdy...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oS6_Ivo-I9g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oS6_Ivo-I9g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Who's yo daddy Rich? Who's yo damned daddy mayne?!!Say My Name!!!

And 'cause I'm a man of the people, here's for my peeps from the East...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ytlh7zOVhBg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ytlh7zOVhBg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sticks

Rich-n-Texas
07-06-2008, 01:50 PM
That shizit's not pornographic is it? :eek:

bobsticks
07-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Just a soundbite bruh, not the main event...

Rich-n-Texas
07-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Okay, I'll give ya them ones Sticky Bobby, but I've got a new online translator so ya better straighten up and fly right from here on out! :nono:

L.J.
07-07-2008, 03:11 PM
San Diego was off the hook. The beaches were packed. I kept thinkin' of Mr. Potato head on Toy Story 2.

"I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud!"

bobsticks
07-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Atta boy, L.J., way to make it home safe and sound! A guy's gotta be careful with the timely diverting of gazes on them Cali beaches...one discovered look and you find yourself on the receiving end of a flurry of elbows and tiny balled-up fists...serious domestic discord to be sure.

Good show troop.

L.J.
07-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Man what happened to this thread?

Ajani
07-10-2008, 07:03 AM
Man what happened to this thread?

I think everyone is still depressed by how quickly Perv departed after his long anticipated return....

Groundbeef
07-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Atta boy, L.J., way to make it home safe and sound! A guy's gotta be careful with the timely diverting of gazes on them Cali beaches...one discovered look and you find yourself on the receiving end of a flurry of elbows and tiny balled-up fists...serious domestic discord to be sure.

Bobsticks, still only dating midgets I see.

bobsticks
07-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Bobsticks, still only dating midgets I see.

And, what's ya point? The tiny folks need love too...nothin' like some hot, midget lovin'...brings a whole new meaning to "My Shawty"...

noddin0ff
07-16-2008, 05:53 AM
7 days and I still have no idea what "My Shawty" means...

GMichael
07-16-2008, 05:59 AM
I know that I don't want to know.

Does that count as knowing?

L.J.
07-16-2008, 06:21 AM
It's a nice lookin' lady. Someone your trying to holla at.

You know, like "Hey come here shawty, let me holla at you for a second".

Rich-n-Texas
07-16-2008, 06:47 AM
And I was expecting L.J. to come here to post #1690.

noddin0ff
07-16-2008, 07:10 AM
a nice looking, hard of hearing lady?

(...a nice looking, hard of hearing, short lady?)

L.J.
07-16-2008, 07:14 AM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shawty

07-16-2008, 11:56 AM

(...a nice looking, hard of hearing, short lady?)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

07-16-2008, 11:59 AM
I think everyone is still depressed by how quickly Perv departed after his long anticipated return....

So this is what this whole thread is about. Geeze, I didn't know.........:nonod:

Groundbeef
07-16-2008, 12:32 PM
So this is what this whole thread is about. Geeze, I didn't know.........:nonod:

This thread has made 68 pages. Sir T shows up, and suddenly we are off topic.

Nice. Now what were we talking about?

GMichael
07-16-2008, 12:35 PM
This thread has made 68 pages. Sir T shows up, and suddenly we are off topic.

Nice. Now what were we talking about?

He must think that he's still a mod. Either that or he has signed back up without telling us.

07-16-2008, 01:13 PM
He must think that he's still a mod. Either that or he has signed back up without telling us.

I would rather slide down a bannister made of razor blades than to moderate this site. No offense, but my first try at that left me.......well.....jaded and sick in the mouth.

I told you when I signed up again, I was not trying to hide nothin:frown2:

GMichael
07-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Ok, strip down. I'll get the bannister ready.
:thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
07-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Oh geeeeez!!! The mental image that just came into my head!!! :vomit:

GMichael
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
You could bring the bandages.
And the barf bags.

bobsticks
07-16-2008, 10:45 PM
I would rather slide down a bannister made of razor blades than to moderate this site. No offense, but my first try at that left me.......well.....jaded and sick in the mouth.

I told you when I signed up again, I was not trying to hide nothin:frown2:

Ouch. Don't do it T, turning yer cojones into some kinda bloody chutney doesn't solve anything.

07-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Oh geeeeez!!! The mental image that just came into my head!!! :vomit:

Job well done T..(note to self, gross out Rich as much as you can)

07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Ouch. Don't do it T, turning yer cojones into some kinda bloody chutney doesn't solve anything.

No chance this would happen, they would never ask me to moderate again. I gave Eric such a reading when I resigned, that I am sure he is still wearing the bandages.

bobsticks
07-20-2008, 03:40 PM
No chance this would happen, they would never ask me to moderate again. I gave Eric such a reading when I resigned, that I am sure he is still wearing the bandages.

Meh, no big loss anyway. You can have much more fun gettin' bougie on folks in the non-official role.

BTW, think of me the next time you go to your Bundestag Fedreal Savings...

<div><object width="420" height="479"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x7h3m&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x7h3m&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="479" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7h3m_rammstein-ich-will">Rammstein | Ich Will</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/phatt">phatt</a></i></div>

Rich-n-Texas
07-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Aren't we trying reach 2K posts with this thread?

Wake Up!!!

L.J.
07-22-2008, 09:33 AM

Wake Up!!!

:sleep:

07-22-2008, 10:57 AM
:sleep:

:sleep::Yawn::sleep:

Rich-n-Texas
07-22-2008, 11:48 AM
:sleep::Yawn::sleep:
:dita::dita:

07-22-2008, 01:03 PM
:dita::dita:

:ciappa: There is mistletoe located conviently at my coattails. Now show me some of that Rich folks love papi.....but I am still sleepy:Yawn::sleep:

bobsticks
07-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Let's talk about Wooch entering five-star league; let's talk about him bein' hot on my heels; let's talk about all of y'all giving him as many greenies as possible and gettin' this monkey off my back.

Do it for Batman.

bobsticks
07-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Now show me some of that Rich folks love papi.....but I am still sleepy:Yawn::sleep:

Please, I have been called "Papi" in a variety of erotic experiences. The thought of Rich using that word is more than a little disturbing...

Woochifer
07-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Let's talk about Wooch entering five-star league; let's talk about him bein' hot on my heels; let's talk about all of y'all giving him as many greenies as possible and gettin' this monkey off my back.

Do it for Batman.

Oh crap! You would have to unstuck your gun, wouldn't you? Five-greenies ... it's over! :incazzato:

Now I gotta start passing out chiclets to the dormant retirees again in order to fire off another greenie at you ... and get a few others onto this five-greenie territory! No offense, but being alone on the podium with you makes me mighty nervous! :sleep:

bobsticks
07-22-2008, 04:33 PM
What the hell's that mean Spiro?!?! You callin' me a naterring nabob?!

I hope the entire first page floods you with smooth Green Wiki Love and you can stand on yer own po-damn podium...ja fershlugginer rachumfrackin'...I'll show you a podium ya nu-jazz soulja boy....

Auricauricle
07-22-2008, 04:42 PM
There's enough odium here....I'm taking a P!

Rich-n-Texas
07-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Please, I have been called "Papi" in a variety of erotic experiences. The thought of Rich using that word is more than a little disturbing...
Who's yer PAPI?

basite
07-23-2008, 04:26 AM

Wake Up!!!

yeah yeah

just 5 more minutes, please, I'm trying to sleep... :D

Rich-n-Texas
07-23-2008, 04:57 AM
...ja fershlugginer rachumfrackin'...I'll show you a podium ya nu-jazz soulja boy....
WTF? :idea:

GMichael
07-23-2008, 05:21 AM
Oh crap! You would have to unstuck your gun, wouldn't you? Five-greenies ... it's over! :incazzato:

Now I gotta start passing out chiclets to the dormant retirees again in order to fire off another greenie at you ... and get a few others onto this five-greenie territory! No offense, but being alone on the podium with you makes me mighty nervous! :sleep:

Arg... I can't fire in Wooch's direction yet. I'll have to spread some around. Maybe one in Styx's direction. Hmmmm... Let me see.....

bobsticks
07-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Who's yer PAPI?

Ain't you fo sho...

bobsticks
07-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Arg... I can't fire in Wooch's direction yet. I'll have to spread some around. Maybe one in Styx's direction. Hmmmm... Let me see.....

Don't even think about it.

GMichael
07-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Don't even think about it.
Me think?
You must have me mixed up with someone else.

GMichael
07-23-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm still firing at Kex. He should be on top with you guys.

LJ joins the 5 greenie club. Now it looks like a 3 way going on.

L.J.
07-23-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm still firing at Kex. He should be on top with you guys.

LJ joins the 5 greenie club. Now it looks like a 3 way going on.

Oh no you don't. Your stuck with the rest of us. Leaving me up here with Sticks & Wooch....I don't think so. See...LJ has a big gun too :hand:

GMichael
07-23-2008, 12:29 PM
See...LJ has a big gun too :hand:

Oh, I see.:yikes: Yes you do.:blush2:

Auricauricle
07-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Shoot straight...!!

07-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Oh, I see.:yikes: Yes you do.:blush2:

I guess that statement worked ya didn't it? LOL

LJ, you should refrain from ever mentioning your gun again. GM can't take it!

07-23-2008, 02:25 PM
I just wanted to give a shout to me brudda's who shot me some greenies to offset the reddie I got from Nightliar. I hate you all for this. I am trying to get into the red zone, and you guys are keeping me in the green. Knock it off or I will have to intro you to my cousin Miguel, the leader of MS13. He no take the stuff from you filthy Americans.

bobsticks
07-23-2008, 02:47 PM
I just wanted to give a shout to me brudda's who shot me some greenies to offset the reddie I got from Nightliar. I hate you all for this. I am trying to get into the red zone, and you guys are keeping me in the green. Knock it off or I will have to intro you to my cousin Miguel, the leader of MS13. He no take the stuff from you filthy Americans.

Ju commin to my hood ju best bring a few more eses mayne...but you can launch some reddies this way ya hear.

07-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Ju commin to my hood ju best bring a few more eses mayne...but you can launch some reddies this way ya hear.

Would 20,000 do? That is the estimate number in the US at this time. That's alot of eses mang.

GMichael
07-24-2008, 05:35 AM

What's that? You'd like another? OK, just give me a little time to un-jam my canon.:3:

GMichael
07-24-2008, 05:36 AM

Greenies will be on their way to you soon Mr Styx.

bobsticks
07-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Would 20,000 do? That is the estimate number in the US at this time. That's alot of eses mang.

Good luck gettin' em all together in one time, one place. That's what they call a hard dollar mein freund, and involves an awful lotta "CC's" on the text message.

I can come up with three or four hundred locals though they'd prolly sit around and talk about old times.

bobsticks
07-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Greenies will be on their way to you soon Mr Styx.

yer like Nikita Khrushchev slammin' that big shoe on the desk...

GMichael
07-25-2008, 05:29 AM
yer like Nikita Khrushchev slammin' that big shoe on the desk...

Missile away.:thumbsup:

Now you're some kind of light. What's up with that?

basite
07-25-2008, 05:35 AM
Missile away.:thumbsup:

Now you're some kind of light. What's up with that?

'a glorious beacon of light' :D

I wonder who makes up this titles :p

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

07-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Good luck gettin' em all together in one time, one place. That's what they call a hard dollar mein freund, and involves an awful lotta "CC's" on the text message.

I can come up with three or four hundred locals though they'd prolly sit around and talk about old times.

Yeah, the local will be talkin about old times, and MS would be killing each other. LOL

bobsticks
07-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah, the local will be talkin about old times, and MS would be killing each other. LOL

There go the gun click, nine one one ****
All over some dumb ****, ain't that some ****

GMichael
07-29-2008, 08:58 AM
And now JSE has joined the ranks of the 5 5's.
Wonder how that happened.

bobsticks
07-29-2008, 09:07 AM
That's mighty amiable of ya, sir.

...a fella should be rewarded for his kindness...

JSE
07-29-2008, 11:36 AM
And now JSE has joined the ranks of the 5 5's.
Wonder how that happened.

WTF? I'm wondering the same thing!

I rarely post

I know jack-squat about A/V anymore

I generally just make fun of people and crack wise arse remarks

I stretch the rules in my flogging of PS/LEX/TLADINTY/LOSER/TARDO

and yet I get 5 little green squares?

Maybe it's the grass skirt? :p

GMichael
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM
WTF?

Half right.

It's not the skirt.

Rich-n-Texas
07-29-2008, 12:10 PM
WTF? I'm wondering the same thing!

I rarely post

I know jack-squat about A/V anymore

I generally just make fun of people and crack wise arse remarks

I stretch the rules in my flogging of PS/LEX/TLADINTY/LOSER/TARDO

and yet I get 5 little green squares?

They're just using you JSE.

JSE
07-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Half right.

It's not the skirt.

Ahhhh, it's what's under the skirt. :shocked:

JSE
07-29-2008, 12:28 PM
They're just using you JSE.

Bastards! :hand:

GMichael
07-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Ahhhh, it's what's under the skirt. :shocked:

It's what the skirt is made out of.

bobsticks
07-29-2008, 03:15 PM
It's what the skirt is made out of.

Jah mon, take offya clothes roll it up, take a hit and pass it...

...don't hear that very often.

GMichael
07-30-2008, 05:00 AM

:sosp:

Nice legs?

:eek6:

07-30-2008, 01:19 PM

And when you hit it, don't wet it damn it!!!

07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
:sosp:

Nice legs?

:eek6:

You are such a box head!