Reputations points... [Archive] - Page 6 - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

GMichael
05-01-2008, 07:03 AM
I'll be in Vegas the 13th through the 16th this month. What street was that burger joint on? :ihih: :nonod: :rolleyes5: :prrr:

I've been there a few times. Pick a street. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone who wants to connect with you (or your cash).

JSE
05-01-2008, 07:25 AM
I've been there a few times. Pick a street. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone who wants to connect with you (or your cash).

Yeah, I have been there many times. My wife and I got messages last year at the Spa in the Bellagio and she almost fell off her table when she looked over at me with a $50 bill between my teeth when the therapist walk in. The therapist was not amused, nor was my wife. :nono: The therapist told me to go downtown if I wanted "that" kind of treatment.

JSE

Woochifer
05-01-2008, 07:30 AM
I'll be in Vegas the 13th through the 16th this month. What street was that burger joint on? :ihih: :nonod: :rolleyes5: :prrr:

Fatburger -- on the Strip, between MGM Grand and Planet Hollywood. Even if you don't get offered a "massage" along the way, you get a damn good burger there! :thumbsup:

Woochifer
05-01-2008, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I have been there many times. My wife and I got messages last year at the Spa in the Bellagio and she almost fell off her table when she looked over at me with a $50 bill between my teeth when the therapist walk in. The therapist was not amused, nor was my wife. :nono: The therapist told me to go downtown if I wanted "that" kind of treatment.

JSE

Now THAT'S something I can see our JSE doing! :lol:

So, I guess a venture downtown (after a late night burger run) is on the itinerary for your upcoming trip? :ihih:

JSE
05-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Now THAT'S something I can see our JSE doing! :lol:

So, I guess a venture downtown (after a late night burger run) is on the itinerary for your upcoming trip? :ihih:

He!! NO! , my wife would make sure I came back missing my two little buddies. :cryin:

On another note and in the spirit of this never ending thread.....

We need a "Death Pool Competition" here at AR.

Everyone picks about 10 to 15 famous people they think will die this year. They could be say....Britney or maybe Elizabeth Taylor. When the person dies, you subtract their age from 100 to get the score. The person with the highest combined score at the end of the year wins. So Britney would be worth a lot of point. Liz Taylor, not so much. That skinny litttle crackho singer from England with the big hair would be a pretty sure thing and worth a lot of points.

Just a thought.

GMichael
05-01-2008, 11:02 AM
He!! NO! , my wife would make sure I came back missing my two little buddies. :cryin:

On another note and in the spirit of this never ending thread.....

We need a "Death Pool Competition" here at AR.

Everyone picks about 10 to 15 famous people they think will die this year. They could be say....Britney or maybe Elizabeth Taylor. When the person dies, you subtract their age from 100 to get the score. The person with the highest combined score at the end of the year wins. So Britney would be worth a lot of point. Liz Taylor, not so much. That skinny litttle crackho singer from England with the big hair would be a pretty sure thing and worth a lot of points.

Just a thought.

Define famous. Can I pick washed up rockers from the 70's that won't stop stuffing cocaine (or Twinkies) in their bodies?
How about night club singers who are now in the military? What are the rules here?

JSE
05-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Define famous. Can I pick washed up rockers from the 70's that won't stop stuffing cocaine (or Twinkies) in their bodies?
How about night club singers who are now in the military? What are the rules here?

I think "famous" would be someone who is generally a recognizable person/celebrity/politcal figure/althlete, etc. to the general public.

So washed up 70's rocker? I would say yes he/she is probably famous assuming he was in a successful band. However, I think their might be a twinkie exclusion. :p Night club singer in Military? I would say no.

GMichael
05-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Dibs on Tara Reed.

Rich-n-Texas
05-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Dibs on Amy Winehouse and Scott Weiland.

JSE
05-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Dibs on Amy Winehouse and Scott Weiland.

It's not really a dibs thing. We can all pick some of the same people. The strategy is to pick people others would not. And them have them die. Amy Winehouse is a given but she is worth a lot of points because she is young. However, most people will have her as well. You got to have some longshots in there as well. Like say Obama. There is a decent chance some crazy is going to off him before the election.

Disclaimer: Attention Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, CSI Miami, Vegas and NY. I am not saying I am the crazy person referenced above. I'm just saying some wackadoo will likely go postal on him at some point because he is black, liberal, muslim, irritating as hell, etc, etc. Again, NOT ME!

GMichael
05-01-2008, 12:41 PM
It's not really a dibs thing. We can all pick some of the same people. The strategy is to pick people others would not. And them have them die. Amy Winehouse is a given but she is worth a lot of points because she is young. However, most people will have her as well. You got to have some longshots in there as well. Like say Obama. There is a decent chance some crazy is going to off him before the election.

Disclaimer: Attention Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, CSI Miami, Vegas and NY. I am not saying I am the crazy person referenced above. I'm just saying some wackadoo will likely go postal on him at some point because he is black, liberal, muslim, irritating as hell, etc, etc. Again, NOT ME!

HILLARY!

Someone, please help save us from a fate worse than .......

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM
HILLARY!

Someone, please help save us from a fate worse than .......

Let me finish this for ya papi, the most unimagineable horrific slash and burn death in history. The woman makes my noglas inch:dita:

Rich-n-Texas
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM
I know JSE. I was just following GM's lead and letting you know who that "skinny little crackho singer from England" is.

Note: I think that disclaimer was a good idea. :yesnod:

bobsticks
05-04-2008, 11:14 AM
1. Chemical Ali
2. Patrick Swayze
3. Abe Vigoda
4. Gore Vidal
5. Les Paul
6. Ricardo Montalban
7. Marion Barry
8. Ric Flair
9. Farrah Fawcett
10. Hubert Sumlin

I'm going for broke with a few of the younger characters but why not go for the gusto? I was gonna bet on Y. A. Tittle until I found out he owns an insurance company now. I would imagine he's got enough coverage to keep him cryogenically frozen or plugged in well into the next century.

I miss Strom Thurmond...what a wealth of material.

Groundbeef
05-05-2008, 09:04 AM
I miss Strom Thurmond...what a wealth of material.

Huh, never figured you for a Trent Lott lackey.

bobsticks
05-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Huh, never figured you for a Trent Lott lackey.

C'mon man, you throw Jesse Helms with those two miscreants and it's comedy gold.

(Good to se ya 'round Beefy)

Groundbeef
05-06-2008, 05:50 AM
C'mon man, you throw Jesse Helms with those two miscreants and it's comedy gold.

(Good to se ya 'round Beefy)

Nahhh, the party only really gets started when the MC David Duke enters the room.

Sheets optional for everyone in attendance. And they ain't worn toga style.

Me, I'll pass. I'd rather stay at home trying to figure out a way to stop the alge from overtaking my pond. Right now its a lovely stand in for pea soup. Yum.

GMichael
05-06-2008, 06:06 AM
I'd rather stay at home trying to figure out a way to stop the alge from overtaking my pond. Right now its a lovely stand in for pea soup. Yum.

Think of all the life that's teaming in there right now. They're working hard at making oxygen for you to breath better. Why would you want to kill that off?

Groundbeef
05-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Think of all the life that's teaming in there right now. They're working hard at making oxygen for you to breath better. Why would you want to kill that off?

You my friend might be good with the ladies, but SUCK at pond maintenace.

Alge helps oxygenate the water during the day, as it converts sunlight to O2 for the fish. However, during the night, there is NO SUN, and the alge "sucks" up all the O2.

So during the day, its all peaches and cream. However, at night, the fish suffer quite a bit. I'm hoping to get this solved soon. I hate spring. Pond maintenace is a ***** in the spring.

Rich-n-Texas
05-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Learn something new every day! :yesnod:

GMichael
05-06-2008, 06:45 AM
You my friend might be good with the ladies, but SUCK at pond maintenace.

Alge helps oxygenate the water during the day, as it converts sunlight to O2 for the fish. However, during the night, there is NO SUN, and the alge "sucks" up all the O2.

So during the day, its all peaches and cream. However, at night, the fish suffer quite a bit. I'm hoping to get this solved soon. I hate spring. Pond maintenace is a ***** in the spring.

How about if I toss a couple of those ladies into the pond with instructions to "clean up that mess?"

Groundbeef
05-06-2008, 09:24 AM
How about if I toss a couple of those ladies into the pond with instructions to "clean up that mess?"

Nice gesture, but it would only cause further problems. What I really need are my lilly pads to start growing. The shade they provide helps reduce the alge blooms. But spring is a hard time, as the plants haven't all come out of hibernation.

And if you "clean up the pond" you run the risk of killing all the fish. The beneficial bacteria in my filters has also not come out of hibernation either. So if I stir up the muck on the bottem, its like a giant shock of ammonia, and other nasties.

Everything should be clearing up in a couple of weeks.

On a high note, my eldest daughter and I went out and found some puddles with toad-poles (like tadpoles, but for toads). We got about 300-400 of them and put them in the pond. They eat alge, and also serve as a sort of swimming "snack" for the fish. Much entertainment seeing them swim for their lives....only the strong survive.....muwahahahhaahaa

GMichael
05-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Nice gesture, but it would only cause further problems. What I really need are my lilly pads to start growing. The shade they provide helps reduce the alge blooms. But spring is a hard time, as the plants haven't all come out of hibernation.

And if you "clean up the pond" you run the risk of killing all the fish. The beneficial bacteria in my filters has also not come out of hibernation either. So if I stir up the muck on the bottem, its like a giant shock of ammonia, and other nasties.

Everything should be clearing up in a couple of weeks.

On a high note, my eldest daughter and I went out and found some puddles with toad-poles (like tadpoles, but for toads). We got about 300-400 of them and put them in the pond. They eat alge, and also serve as a sort of swimming "snack" for the fish. Much entertainment seeing them swim for their lives....only the strong survive.....muwahahahhaahaa

You found 3-400 toad-poles in puddles? How many puddles do you have?

Groundbeef
05-06-2008, 11:27 AM
You found 3-400 toad-poles in puddles? How many puddles do you have?

The puddles are not that big. If I had to guess volume, I'd say less than 50 gallons. They are actually ruts in a field left after some construction.

Each mating toad "couple" lay about 3000-5000 eggs in a shot. That can make for some crowded swimming conditions in the puddles. Good for hungry fish, not so good for the tadpoles :)

By nature, toads don't like to lay eggs in water with fish...no wonder they avoid my pond.

05-06-2008, 12:44 PM
The puddles are not that big. If I had to guess volume, I'd say less than 50 gallons. They are actually ruts in a field left after some construction.

Each mating toad "couple" lay about 3000-5000 eggs in a shot. That can make for some crowded swimming conditions in the puddles. Good for hungry fish, not so good for the tadpoles :)

By nature, toads don't like to lay eggs in water with fish...no wonder they avoid my pond.

You toad killer!!!! They are just children, your a monster!!!!!:cryin:

Groundbeef
05-06-2008, 03:28 PM

I don't kill them. I just put them in an enviroment that challenges their ability to live. Some fare better than others. For the rest...a tasty swimming snack for all to enjoy.

bobsticks
05-06-2008, 03:31 PM
...and so this thread takes another macabre turn.

05-06-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't kill them. I just put them in an enviroment that challenges their ability to live. Some fare better than others. For the rest...a tasty swimming snack for all to enjoy.

You killer enabler, you monster, you enable predators in killing their prey. You.....you....you enabler!!!:cryin: You are an accessory to murder(as opposed to an accessory to some threads). SHAME ON YOU!!

bobsticks
05-06-2008, 03:49 PM
You killer enabler, you monster, you enable predators in killing their prey. You.....you....you enabler!!!:cryin: You are an accessory to murder(as opposed to an accessory to some threads). SHAME ON YOU!!

Weren't we all talkin' 'bout havin' some bigass cow earlier in this very thread? Guess it's different when we're the predators, eh?

Rich-n-Texas
05-06-2008, 04:50 PM
It's the way nature intended it. Only the strong survive.

JohnMichael
05-06-2008, 06:33 PM
It's the way nature intended it. Only the strong survive.

That must be why I am 52 and still having a good time.

Groundbeef
05-07-2008, 04:36 AM
That must be why I am 52 and still having a good time.

So you eat tadpoles?

GMichael
05-07-2008, 05:46 AM
So you eat tadpoles?

Not anymore. They kept getting caught in my teeth. And there isn't enough Listerine in the state to kill the bad breath they cause.

Groundbeef
05-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Not anymore. They kept getting caught in my teeth. And there isn't enough Listerine in the state to kill the bad breath they cause.

AH-HA That's why you are so popular with the ladies..... You were bitten by a radioactive tadpole. And now you have the tongue of a bull frog. Like a bull whip in your mouth....very nice.

GMichael
05-07-2008, 07:50 AM
AH-HA That's why you are so popular with the ladies..... You were bitten by a radioactive tadpole. And now you have the tongue of a bull frog. Like a bull whip in your mouth....very nice.

I just sit at the end of the bar and lick my eyebrows. I never go home alone.

Groundbeef
05-07-2008, 10:39 AM
I just sit at the end of the bar and lick my eyebrows. I never go home alone.

Well, I would hope not. It's not nice to forget your wife at the bar.

GMichael
05-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Well, I would hope not. It's not nice to forget your wife at the bar.
She doesn't go to bars. She just tells me to bring home someone sweet.

Groundbeef
05-07-2008, 11:28 AM
She doesn't go to bars. She just tells me to bring home someone sweet.

Why? Are you bitter?

GMichael
05-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Why? Are you bitter?
With a wife like her? Not at all!:ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
05-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh good LORD! The direction this thread has taken makes me just wanna PUKE!!!

Smokey
05-07-2008, 02:49 PM

That is what I said in the other thread, and you accused of me being too old :incazzato:

bobsticks
05-07-2008, 02:59 PM

I on the other hand fully support GMichael and any curiously sweet bisexual trollups that he may encounter...so, y'know, I'm extremely comfortable with the direction this thread has taken. I gotcha back G, even if you can be with the one you love, love the one your with too...and her friend.

JohnMichael
05-07-2008, 06:20 PM
So you eat tadpoles?

I do not eat anything that has not fully matured.

JohnMichael
05-07-2008, 06:31 PM
I on the other hand fully support GMichael and any curiously sweet bisexual trollups that he may encounter...so, y'know, I'm extremely comfortable with the direction this thread has taken. I gotcha back G, even if you can be with the one you love, love the one your with too...and her friend.

As long as GM does not become a member of a polygamist's cult.

05-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Weren't we all talkin' 'bout havin' some bigass cow earlier in this very thread? Guess it's different when we're the predators, eh?

Sticks, I am afraid I couldn't stomach that part of the conversation. I have had just a little too much cow in Hawaii, so any such mention of the subject makes me a little queasy........:blush2:

05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
That is what I said in the other thread, and you accused of me being too old :incazzato:

You are too old, and Rich is too Rich. :prrr:

05-07-2008, 07:28 PM

So you like switch hittin lesbons too?? Dawg, you off the chain:3:

Yeah, love the one you are with, and their lesbon friends, and theirs, and theirs, and theirs, and so on and so on and so on. Just go to switch hittin lesbon heaven man :p

I approve of the direction this thread has taken

Sir T

05-07-2008, 07:31 PM

Aaaaaahhhhhh bag it up Rich boy. You live close to George Bush, your constitution cannot be THAT weak!!:devil:

GMichael
05-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Thank you for your support. Go ahead. Take three red heads out of petty cash.

GMichael
05-08-2008, 05:30 AM
As long as GM does not become a member of a polygamist's cult.

Only the one wife. And her two friends, and their two friends, and their two friends, and so on, and so on....

GMichael
05-08-2008, 05:32 AM
So you like switch hittin lesbons too?? Dawg, you off the chain:3:

Yeah, love the one you are with, and their lesbon friends, and theirs, and theirs, and theirs, and so on and so on and so on. Just go to switch hittin lesbon heaven man :p

I approve of the direction this thread has taken

Sir T

Two blonds and a brunet for you sir.

Groundbeef
05-08-2008, 06:06 AM

So you are the "Frog Tongue Pimp" that everyone is talking about on the west cost no?

JSE
05-08-2008, 06:25 AM

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 06:32 AM
Thank you for your support. Go ahead. Take three red heads out of petty cash.

Gracias, that'll do for now. I generally prefer 'em a little more swarthy though. Next week T and I can swap.

GMichael
05-08-2008, 06:34 AM
So you are the "Frog Tongue Pimp" that everyone is talking about on the west cost no?

East coast.

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 06:56 AM
I think Beefy is saying that he's on the West Coast and your reputation precedes you.

GMichael
05-08-2008, 07:24 AM
I think Beefy is saying that he's on the West Coast and your reputation precedes you.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Here's an extra latino girl. Hope you had your Weaties today.

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Now thats what I'm talkembout.

Groundbeef
05-08-2008, 07:52 AM
No, I live in the midwest. I just hope GM doesn't hang himself like the DC madam with that tongue of his.

GMichael
05-08-2008, 08:16 AM
No, I live in the midwest. I just hope GM doesn't hang himself like the DC madam with that tongue of his.

It's under complete control.:1:

Rich-n-Texas
05-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Aaaaaahhhhhh bag it up Rich boy. You live close to George Bush, your constitution cannot be THAT weak!!:devil:
I don't live near him yet! And, if Hillary or Osama gets elected I'm moving to Canada. See if Feanor will put me up until I get settled. We can talk politics. :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
05-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Who hung the DC madam? :idea:

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 02:32 PM

Colonel Mustard in the Drawing Room at the behest of the Russian Mob. Speaking of the Russian Mob ( see how I did that segue) check out this guy's handspeed!!! I gotta get back in the gym.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4-NXLcJm-U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4-NXLcJm-U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rich-n-Texas
05-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Did the poor guy live?

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Jah, but his ranking plummeted in MMA scoring.

Luvin Da Blues
05-08-2008, 04:57 PM
....... And, if Hillary or Osama gets elected I'm moving to Canada.........

OK but you have to leave your guns at the door :nono:

Rich-n-Texas
05-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Okay. I'll leave my shotgun at the door. :ihih:

05-08-2008, 05:43 PM

Can I trade those for two shapely fair or brown skin dark haired beauties, and one dark skin dark hair honey. I like'em with flava you see(where is that ghetto smiley at......there it is):1:

05-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Gracias, that'll do for now. I generally prefer 'em a little more swarthy though. Next week T and I can swap.

Alright dawg, next week I will take the fireheads, but I prefer the swarthy ones too. Maybe I can have the caliente mujer G bequeathed to you.:devil:

05-08-2008, 05:56 PM

Long Dong Silver?

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Alright dawg, next week I will take the fireheads, but I prefer the swarthy ones too. Maybe I can have the caliente mujer G bequeathed to you.:devil:

I got a better idea. How's about when you get back to the Continental 48 I jump a plane, we grab somethin' from some obscure farm in the Jalisco highlands or maybe a lil' somethin' somethin' from the Serralles Estate and go find bit of trouble. Something on the lines of:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmn82Fc4ZNk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmn82Fc4ZNk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

We'll teach these boys a thing or three about music and then take their womenfolk. Watchu say? We don't need no stinkin' redheads.

GMichael
05-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Can I trade those for two shapely fair or brown skin dark haired beauties, and one dark skin dark hair honey. I like'em with flava you see(where is that ghetto smiley at......there it is):1:

How about this? I'll set you up as the filling for a club sandwich. First layer is white bread, next is rye, then a final layer of pumpernickel. :21:
Savvy?

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 05:56 AM
Long Dong Silver?
Isn't he a porn star?

No, my guess would be a senator who recently tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with a shotgun; failed in his attempt so took the next best alternative. He shouldn't be hard to spot... probably missing an ear or a patch of hair, something along those lines...

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 06:02 AM
How about this? I'll set you up as the filling for a club sandwich. First layer is white bread, next is rye, then a final layer of pumpernickel. :21:
Savvy?
I'LL TAKE THE DAM REDHEADS!!! For cryin' out loud! :incazzato:

Da hell's wrong wit you people??? :mad2:

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 06:06 AM
I got a better idea. How's about when you get back to the Continental 48 I jump a plane, we grab somethin' from some obscure farm in the Jalisco highlands or maybe a lil' somethin' somethin' from the Serralles Estate and go find bit of trouble...
He's not still in Hawaii is he?

Hmmmmm..... How far's Hawaii from Cuba? I got a plan... :ihih:

GMichael
05-09-2008, 06:41 AM
I'LL TAKE THE DAM REDHEADS!!! For cryin' out loud! :incazzato:

Da hell's wrong wit you people??? :mad2:

I'm not sure, but everyone has their own preferences. Of all the experience I've had, nothing compares to the redheads that I've known. The word "wild" just doesn't cover it. (not that they are the only wild ones available)
To each their own.

Two or three Rich?

GMichael
05-09-2008, 06:45 AM
He's not still in Hawaii is he?

Hmmmmm..... How far's Hawaii from Cuba? I got a plan... :ihih:

Very far. One is west of you (maybe 9 hours or so) the other is East of you about an hour.
Hope your plan is a long one.

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 07:19 AM
I'm not sure, but everyone has their own preferences. Of all the experience I've had, nothing compares to the redheads that I've known. The word "wild" just doesn't cover it. (not that they are the only wild ones available)
To each their own.
A guy I used to work with once said to me right out of the blue, "Redheads pop the nut different." At first I stared at him with a blank look on my face, then almost choked on my beer.

Two or three Rich?
Six holes please. :yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Very far. One is west of you (maybe 9 hours or so) the other is East of you about an hour.
Hope your plan is a long one.
I rekon the boat would run outta gas, huh? :sosp:

GMichael
05-09-2008, 09:20 AM
A guy I used to work with once said to me right out of the blue, "Redheads pop the nut different." At first I stared at him with a blank look on my face, then almost choked on my beer.

Six holes please. :yesnod:

Two RH's on the way.:thumbsup:

GMichael
05-09-2008, 09:22 AM
I rekon the boat would run outta gas, huh? :sosp:

Boat? My numbers are by plain.

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 10:03 AM
I can't afford a "plain". Besides, he ain't worth the cost. :rolleyes:

GMichael
05-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Plane?

Woochifer
05-09-2008, 11:21 AM
What the F are you guys talking about now?! I thought this was a discussion about ... uh ... never mind! I just have a thing for the number 1,334 and wanted it for myself! :cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Plane?
What? Where? I'm :confused5: now.

GMichael
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
What the F are you guys talking about now?! I thought this was a discussion about ... uh ... never mind! I just have a thing for the number 1,334 and wanted it for myself! :cornut:

That is a very useful number. Especially if you trade the , for a .

05-09-2008, 12:24 PM
I got a better idea. How's about when you get back to the Continental 48 I jump a plane, we grab somethin' from some obscure farm in the Jalisco highlands or maybe a lil' somethin' somethin' from the Serralles Estate and go find bit of trouble. Something on the lines of:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmn82Fc4ZNk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmn82Fc4ZNk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

We'll teach these boys a thing or three about music and then take their womenfolk. Watchu say? We don't need no stinkin' redheads.

Yeah, yeah baby. Now you are talkin. I'll take this over the burning bush any day. No offense to the burning bushes though....the Rich guy will take ya.

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 12:26 PM
My redhead's bushes look like they're burning... I'm THAT good! :ihih:

05-09-2008, 12:27 PM

Yes he is...what ju talkin about Rich type person?

05-09-2008, 12:31 PM

You pop that stank boy:3:

Groundbeef
05-09-2008, 02:04 PM

Or, that un-treated rash of yours is playing hell on the ladies flesh...

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
You pop that stank boy:3:
Is that a good thing? You're not attacking my manhood are ya?

He's not attacking my manhood is he??? :sad:

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Or, that un-treated rash of yours is playing hell on the ladies flesh...
No. I neglected to shave today.

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes he is...what ju talkin about Rich type person?
That entire thought process was the result of a caffiene OD that presented itself after my first cup of coffee this morning, causing the gears in my head to overheat.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

bobsticks
05-09-2008, 04:46 PM
To each their own.

Of course there are no universal truths about all people, but I've largely found this to be true about nurses. Just my experience.

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Your avatar sticks is starting to un-nerve me. I hope I don't start losing sleep in the coming weeks.

05-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Is that a good thing? You're not attacking my manhood are ya?

He's not attacking my manhood is he??? :sad:

Oyes, de Texas loco Rich chico no sabe lo que es stank. Mi Dios el padre!!!!

Rich, looks like Sticks, and I are going to have to take you to school amigo. What I told you was a good thing:yesnod::rolleyes: (T walks away mumbling América sucio, no saben nada)

05-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Your avatar sticks is starting to un-nerve me. I hope I don't start losing sleep in the coming weeks.

Hey, now you know how I feel. When he started mention something about grilling people with fatha beans(or something like that) he sent shivers from my neck to my culo

Groundbeef
05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
No. I neglected to shave today.

I'd like to assume you are referring to your face. Otherwise, you are kind of freaky.

Rich-n-Texas
05-10-2008, 05:44 PM
I'd like to assume you are referring to your face. Otherwise, you are kind of freaky.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:o

bobsticks
05-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Threads: 25,086, Posts: 236,284, Members: 64,313
Welcome to our newest member, llBlackSlutsll

I'm really excited about our newest member. I bet this doesn't lead to ridiculous spam.

JohnMichael
05-11-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm really excited about our newest member. I bet this doesn't lead to ridiculous spam.

No likelihood of that happening. Banned for having an offensive name and offensive potential.

bobsticks
05-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Our Praetorian Guard to the rescue! ...swoons

bobsticks
05-11-2008, 07:52 AM

Geez, you'd think a guy as Rich as you obviously are would have a crew of bodyguards. No need to get unnerved by little-ol' me. Just to make yer day here's a less menacing one...Mr. Fluffycuffs Happysticks.

Rich-n-Texas
05-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Dark Night isn't going to hit the theaters soon enough for me!

Actually sticks I thought it was bad-ass. :yesnod:

"Mr. Fluffycuffs Happysticks"? Good Lord sticks, the stuff you come up with is completely beyond anything I've ever experienced in my entire life. Honest. And you wonder why you've got sooooo many green wiki's.

05-11-2008, 09:37 AM
No likelihood of that happening. Banned for having an offensive name and offensive potential.

Boy, you sure do know how to snatch the pleasures of freakiness right out of a freaks jaws. Can't a man have a titalating moment here...:biggrin5:. I was really interested in that potential. :yesnod:

JohnMichael
05-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Boy, you sure do know how to snatch the pleasures of freakiness right out of a freaks jaws. Can't a man have a titalating moment here...:biggrin5:. I was really interested in that potential. :yesnod:

I guess I am just bitter since they never post any porn links for me.

Woochifer
05-12-2008, 10:05 AM
I guess I am just bitter since they never post any porn links for me.

Hey, but a dude can be referred to as a slut, right? (Lord knows, I've been called that before!) :cool:

05-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey, but a dude can be referred to as a slut, right? (Lord knows, I've been called that before!) :cool:

Well, I was called a whore before, and I liked it!:D

bobsticks
05-12-2008, 05:16 PM

Are you saying you were making porn for JM when you were called that?

Rich-n-Texas
05-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Dark Night isn't going to hit the theaters soon enough for me!

Actually sticks I thought it was bad-ass. :yesnod:

"Mr. Fluffycuffs Happysticks"? Good Lord sticks, the stuff you come up with is completely beyond anything I've ever experienced in my entire life. Honest. And you wonder why you've got sooooo many green wiki's.
The idea here sticks wasn't for YOU to give ME a green wiki! :incazzato:

How the frick does this sh!t ALWAYS happen to me?!?!?!?!? :mad2:

Woochifer
05-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Are you saying you were making porn for JM when you were called that?

:prrr:

Nah, just a scenario involving a group of salsa dancers, a married French chick, a few drinks too many, and a club with not a whole lotta places to hide from plain view! Fortunately, no cameras were rolling ... :aureola:

05-13-2008, 04:12 PM

Nah, just a scenario involving a group of salsa dancers, a married French chick, a few drinks too many, and a club with not a whole lotta places to hide from plain view! Fortunately, no cameras were rolling ... :aureola:

Studio 54? :confused5:

bobsticks
05-21-2008, 04:21 PM
You didn't think it would die that easy, eh?

Rich-n-Texas
05-21-2008, 05:01 PM
SH!T! That's a week since the last post by Chrome Dome. That's bad. Good job Sticky! :thumbsup:

Woochifer
05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Studio 54? :confused5:

Nope ... Barcelona :cool:

(the one in San Francisco! I was being a local slut)

L.J.
05-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Post 1367 :p

And why don't I have 4 green thingies yet(GM don't even think about about it)...Come on people!!!!

Wooch, how's the diaper changin' business going ;)

GMichael
05-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Post 1367 :p

And why don't I have 4 green thingies yet(GM don't even think about about it)...Come on people!!!!

Wooch, how's the diaper changin' business going ;)

Just when I thought that this thread was finally dead. It's baaaaack.......

What do you mean LJ? I count 4.

L.J.
05-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Just when I thought that this thread was finally dead. It's baaaaack.......

What do you mean LJ? I count 4.

Your reps are worth 15 points :yikes:

GMichael
05-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Your reps are worth 15 points :yikes:

I'm a posting monster.:thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2008, 12:33 PM
I think the correct expression is: Post Whore.

And WTF did L.J. do to deserve 4 greenies? All's he's doing in this thread is counting posts. :rolleyes:

GMichael
05-23-2008, 12:51 PM
I think the correct expression is: Post Whore.

And WTF did L.J. do to deserve 4 greenies? All's he's doing in this thread is counting posts. :rolleyes:

Appropriate seeing as we are on page 69 for me.
Please stop playing with LJ's greenies. He gets embarrassed when you do that.:1:

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Appropriate seeing as we are on page 69 for me.
:nonod: It could only be you GM, only you.

GMichael
05-23-2008, 01:24 PM
:nonod: It could only be you GM, only you.

Set yours to 20 post per page and see what you get.

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
I do and I did get it. Maybe I should've said... Only you could think of something like this... only you. :smilewinkgrin:

bobsticks
05-23-2008, 02:45 PM

I'm more concerned with your concern over L.J.'s green things.Those chilis and 'quila must be gettin' to yo brain.

Congrats L.J. on some well deserved lovin'. It woulda happened long ago but my Wiki is jammed.

Rich-n-Texas
05-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Chili peppers are for girls. Habenero's is all I eats. And they're yellow BTW.

bobsticks
05-23-2008, 05:23 PM
And lo! out of this evil maw erelong, Born of their indestructible desire And nurtured with the bitter milk of wrong, ...said sad southern villein of fire and flame.

05-23-2008, 08:56 PM
And lo! out of this evil maw erelong, Born of their indestructible desire And nurtured with the bitter milk of wrong, ...said sad southern villein of fire and flame.

All this talk of bitter milk and fire and flame is givin me heartburn:mad5:(previcid anyone?)

Rich-n-Texas
05-24-2008, 06:45 AM
This one sailed miles and miles over my head, but I think I'm the "sad southern villein of fire and flame"... I think.

All this talk of bitter milk and fire and flame is givin me heartburn:mad5:(previcid anyone?)
I've got a bottomless prescription. Let me know how many you need.

GMichael
05-24-2008, 08:31 AM

RL? Is that you buddy?

bobsticks
05-25-2008, 06:48 PM
RL? Is that you buddy?

I got all kinds of game.

Rich-n-Texas
05-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Happy Memorial Day to you sticks. Clearly the most off-the-wall character I've ever come across.

You're an inspiration to so many.

bobsticks
05-26-2008, 09:38 AM
We all have varying opinions of the current President--ranging from dullard to evil incarnate--but I feel that is the right thing to do to observe his request for a moment of silence at 3:00. Jah, Amer-I-Kans, stereos off at 3:00 pm. I suspect it is the least we can do to express our gratitude for those who have faught to preserve our freedoms and the blessed lives we lead (and if you're a member of an audiophile forum yer probably more blessed than you think fer cryin' out loud)

Happy Memorial Day to you sticks...stuff

Happy Memorial Day to you too Rich, to all y'all, and especially to those that served.

05-28-2008, 10:48 AM
I got all kinds of game.

No ****:yesnod: You are like an onion, you just keep revealing the layers of game you got. Skills man, mad skills!

bobsticks
05-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Well, I'm not just another pretty face nahmean.

GMichael
05-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Well, I'm not just another pretty face nahmean.

THAT'S for sure! Oops. That didn't come out right.

bobsticks
05-28-2008, 03:11 PM
That was a bit of a setup, eh?

05-28-2008, 05:34 PM
RL? Is that you buddy?

Clearly Sticks has more flava the RL could every muster. :yesnod:

GMichael
05-29-2008, 05:13 AM
That was a bit of a setup, eh?
Especially while toting that brilliant avatar of yours. I tried, but couldn't stop myself. Please find forgiveness in your heart.

bobsticks
06-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Geez.What, are y'all waiting for me to forgive him before ya post again?

You're forgiven, there...on with the show.

06-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Geez.What, are y'all waiting for me to forgive him before ya post again?

You're forgiven, there...on with the show.

Damn, that was easy, wanna a burrito?

Rich-n-Texas
06-01-2008, 04:31 PM
"wanna a burrito". Yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

GMichael
06-02-2008, 07:17 AM

I'm thinking that it's his idea of smoking a piece pipe. What's one without the other though?

L.J.
06-02-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm thinking that it's his idea of smoking a piece pipe. What's one without the other though?

"piece pipe" :idea:

Woochifer
06-02-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm thinking that it's his idea of smoking a piece pipe.

Ewww! Last thing anyone would need in their mouth is a gun barrel!

bobsticks
06-02-2008, 04:39 PM

Nah, I prefer taco...or maybe some pie.

Did somebody say..."pie"?

06-02-2008, 04:46 PM

What, ju no likey my burrito's? Then ju get macaroni and cheese out of the box(with the powered cheese!):devil: May your macaroni be overcooked!:1:

Rich-n-Texas
06-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Was it Franco American or Chef-Boy-Ardee Macaroni & Cheese that I liked so much as a kid?:idea:

(Actually it was my Mommy's homemede mac-n-cheese) :yesnod:

GMichael
06-03-2008, 04:53 AM
Ewww! Last thing anyone would need in their mouth is a gun barrel!
Gun? What gun? Who said anything about a gun?

I'll have to go back and re-read.

06-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Was it Franco American or Chef-Boy-Ardee Macaroni & Cheese that I liked so much as a kid?:idea:

(Actually it was my Mommy's homemede mac-n-cheese) :yesnod:

Ju get Kraft in the box. I don't want you to experience any warm fuzzy feelings from this experience. Macaroni overcooked, powered cheeze(you don't even get cheese)

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Through all this T., I've forgotten everything you were saying about the state of affairs of Blu-ray. I'll be picking up my PS3 this month (hopefully) so could you start all over again?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

BTW, it was Franco American. And I think General Franco was Cuban. :biggrin5:

GMichael
06-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Through all this T., I've forgotten everything you were saying about the state of affairs of Blu-ray. I'll be picking up my PS3 this month (hopefully) so could you start all over again?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

You're not buying into this PS/3 unloading are you? They're only going on sale now because the PS/4's are coming out in September. You should wait.

bobsticks
06-04-2008, 01:24 PM
:

He was from Spain.

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2008, 04:08 PM
You're not buying into this PS/3 unloading are you? They're only going on sale now because the PS/4's are coming out in September. You should wait.
Ummm... My name's not Spanky there fella!

JohnMichael
06-04-2008, 04:40 PM
He was from Spain.

I did not know Francisco Franco made pasta.

bobsticks
06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
I did not know Francisco Franco made pasta.

Oh yeah, he made a mean Pasta Primo de Rivera.

http://www.cookingfordespots.com

valmeow
06-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I read the first few pages, interested in learning what these little green boxes are, then skipped to the last few pages...a year later and slightly more off-topic...

You, my fine gentlemen, gave me some good laughs!!

I've already tried to give out some good reps...but since I'm still a newbie, don't know if anyone got one.

Oh well...:confused:

GMichael
06-05-2008, 08:43 AM
I read the first few pages, interested in learning what these little green boxes are, then skipped to the last few pages...a year later and slightly more off-topic...

You, my fine gentlemen, gave me some good laughs!!

I've already tried to give out some good reps...but since I'm still a newbie, don't know if anyone got one.

Oh well...:confused:

Welcome to AR.

valmeow
06-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Golly, she said purring!!!

Thanks GM

GMichael
06-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Golly, she said purring!!!

Thanks GM

;) :devil:

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 10:11 AM
;) :devil:
Knock it off leg humper!!! :mad5:

valmeow, I think you gave me one for my post in your XM/Sirius thread. In the comments section it said "He tried and helped me with his replies". If so, thanks. I'm in a race with GM and a few others to see who gets to the top (bottom) ten in points first. But just as an FYI, most here don't put too much weight into the reputation points. We just mostly use them as comedic relief.

You've updated your avatar I see. The first was your baby picture and the latest is the latest of you right? :)

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 10:15 AM
sticks sig is scaring me!:cryin:

valmeow
06-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Yes, Rich, c'etait moi!! And xx's & oo's to you for mine! ;)

And yes, since yesterday I decided to do some 'growing up'...LOL!!

GMichael
06-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Do I see a romance brewing?:20: :thumbsup:

valmeow
06-05-2008, 10:47 AM
And you, GM? (she said purring...;) )

GMichael
06-05-2008, 10:50 AM
And you, GM? (she said purring...;) )

Rich is ok, but he's just not my type.

Now if you've got some time on your hands, we could make a deal.
:p ;) :p

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 10:55 AM
GM's married. He might as well be dead. :rolleyes:

pssst... GM, she spoke to me in French (I think) What she say what she say???

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Do I see a romance brewing?:20: :thumbsup:
You have nice handwriting valmeow. :ihih:

GMichael
06-05-2008, 11:36 AM

My wife just makes it all that much more fun.
Yes Tex. She spoke french. She said that she likes you.

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 12:00 PM
blah blah blah.
Yes Tex. She spoke french. She said that she likes you.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

bobsticks
06-05-2008, 05:04 PM
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Careful Rich, your blood pressure is spiking...

06-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Careful Rich, your blood pressure is spiking...

Looks like everything is spiking, but ju dent here that from me, I ain't one to gossip:frown2:

06-06-2008, 04:13 PM

You are supposed to say "cadamia" you ninny. Whenever a woman speaks french to you, you say "cadamia" and begin kissing her on the arm($1 to the Addams Family).

How are we supposed to get you hooked up if you won't cooperate you boxhead(another word for square):out:

06-06-2008, 04:22 PM

She said "it is me" ju ninny :incazzato: I habla da spanish to ju, ju look at me funny. Elle parle french to ju, ju get all lusty. What, ju hate da spanish?:mad:

L.J.
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Looks like everything is spiking, but ju dent here that from me, I ain't one to gossip:frown2:

You guys are too funny...thanks for the laugh :lol:

bobsticks
06-06-2008, 05:03 PM
She said "it is me" ju ninny :incazzato: I habla da spanish to ju, ju look at me funny. Elle parle french to ju, ju get all lusty. What, ju hate da spanish?:mad:

I think Rich just lost all them swarthy chicas at the par-tay.

valmeow
06-07-2008, 04:59 AM
You are supposed to say "cadamia" you ninny. Whenever a woman speaks french to you, you say "cadamia" and begin kissing her on the arm($1 to the Addams Family).

What Morticia Adams actually said was "Cara mia", which means "My dear" in ITALIAN!! Don't ask me what the writers were thinking...;)

They're creepy and they're cooky
mysterious and spooky
they're altogether ooky, The Addams Family

Their house is a museuem
when/where people come to see um
they really are a scream, The Addams Family

So gather with your shawl on
a roost that you can crawl on
we're here to pay a call on, The Addams Family!!

Thank you, (curtsying)

Rich-n-Texas
06-07-2008, 05:18 AM
What Morticia Adams actually said was "Cara mia", which means "My dear" in ITALIAN!! Don't ask me what the writers were thinking...;)

mysterious and spooky

Their house is a museuem

Thank you, (curtsying)
I thought they were saying: "...they're off to get a rooky..." but what do I know, I was a little kid back then.

06-07-2008, 08:28 AM

mysterious and spooky

Their house is a museuem

Thank you, (curtsying)

Well I'll be a uncle's monkey. I cannot believe that I was that wrong. Oh well, sometimes you quote them right, and sometimes it is as wrong as a one legged man with two shoes. Or a two headed man with one eye, or a three legged man with two toes, or a Rich Texas guy who insists he is not Rich.:mad2:

Rich-n-Texas
06-07-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm not WEALTHY!!! :incazzato: :mad5: :mad2:

And...

I'm not going to ruin the fun we have by discussing politics, okay?

Rich(in name only)-n-(climbing the walls yet? :p )Texas

bobsticks
06-07-2008, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Rich-n-Texas]I'm not WEALTHY!!! :incazzato: :mad5: :mad2:

Hhhhmmm... hardcore Republican, computer engineer at TI, living in a palatial mansion in Fat City D, a phalanx of Beemers...nah not rich at all...

It's people like you that create class conflict.

06-07-2008, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=Rich-n-Texas]I'm not WEALTHY!!! :incazzato: :mad5: :mad2:

Hhhhmmm... hardcore Republican, computer engineer at TI, living in a palatial mansion in Fat City D, a phalanx of Beemers...nah not rich at all...

It's people like you that create class conflict.

You forgot one more, he defends Georgie Porgie Bush.:mad2: One of the 28 percent that does:yesnod: But ya see, I'm not hatin on him one bit. Love'em like Tupac...but are all the Rich folks in Texas like him? :sosp: They just git all riled up when you go to talkin politics. Dander flyin everywhere. Then they jump into de-Nile river, and swim from Lake Victoria to the Mediterranean Sea wit that Bush feller and his gang of war mongering fools buying whatever he says lock stock and barrel.

Now that I have said that, I want my big boned bruddah to come and give me a hug....come papi....show some love:smilewinkgrin: Ju know I am just tryin to git jour blue blood pumpin ;)

And damn, I like Marc Storace's music. Sticks, I think he is busy making money right now:yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
06-07-2008, 09:43 PM
You forgot one more, he defends Georgie Porgie Bush.:mad2: One of the 28 percent that does:yesnod: But ya see, I'm not hatin on him one bit. Love'em like Tupac...but are all the Rich folks in Texas like him? :sosp: They just git all riled up when you go to talkin politics. Dander flyin everywhere. Then they jump into de-Nile river, and swim from Lake Victoria to the Mediterranean Sea wit that Bush feller and his gang of war mongering fools buying whatever he says lock stock and barrel.

Now that I have said that, I want my big boned bruddah to come and give me a hug....come papi....show some love:smilewinkgrin: Ju know I am just tryin to git jour blue blood pumpin ;)

And damn, I like Marc Storace's music. Sticks, I think he is busy making money right now:yesnod:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FRICKIN' BLAH!!!

How many FRICKIN' times have I told you NOT to inhale them dam Cuban stogies knucklehead!!! Cripes!!! See how lightheaded you get?!?!?! Stupid sh!t comes right out yer mouth! :mad2:

Now please, I'm trying to watch some very LOUD Led Zepp right now... OKAY? :mad5:

And try to get yer quotes straight! :rolleyes:

06-08-2008, 08:50 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FRICKIN' BLAH!!!

How many FRICKIN' times have I told you NOT to inhale them dam Cuban stogies knucklehead!!! Cripes!!! See how lightheaded you get?!?!?! Stupid sh!t comes right out yer mouth! :mad2:

Now please, I'm trying to watch some very LOUD Led Zepp right now... OKAY? :mad5:

And try to get yer quotes straight! :rolleyes:

Now Papi, ju must not git all riled up like this. Ju are goin to vomit in your own mouth. You must enhance your calm, take deep Texas size breaths, drink a glass of water, and for cryin out loud turn down that blimp music for ya blow yer brains out. :incazzato:

(hold ma cigar GM)..now come to me.......give me that hug....if ju do not give me that hug, you cannot eat for a week.....now come,come...that's it........bring yer big boned self over here.....:D.

Rich-n-Texas
06-08-2008, 09:21 AM
(hold ma cigar GM)..now come to me.......give me that hug....if ju do not give me that hug, you cannot eat for a week.....now come,come...that's it........bring yer big boned self over here.....:D.
Can I send JohnMichael instead? :p

GMichael
06-09-2008, 05:06 AM
Can I let go of T's "cigar" now?

JohnMichael
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Can I send JohnMichael instead? :p

He did not ask for me. Which is just as well since I watched Brokeback Mountain again last night.

Rich-n-Texas
06-09-2008, 04:25 PM
So JM, what was the deal with those two people who are listed as admins here and online last week, about the same time the sites' appearance changed? Do or have you communicated with them?

06-09-2008, 04:33 PM
So JM, what was the deal with those two people who are listed as admins here and online last week, about the same time the sites' appearance changed? Do or have you communicated with them?

Rich Texas guy, no changie the subject until AFTER the hug. Now come on bubby, give the T-Man his hug. This is your therapy, not JM. Now come come my little big boned brotha, show the T-man there is no hard feeling.

06-09-2008, 04:36 PM

Thanks for holdin the ceeeegar GM. Now if I can just git that Rich Texas guy to show some love, we can all go back to our mundane conversation.

GMichael
06-10-2008, 05:08 AM
Thanks for holdin the ceeeegar GM. Now if I can just git that Rich Texas guy to show some love, we can all go back to our mundane conversation.
No problem. Uh... I think I'd like to wash my hands now.

Rich-n-Texas
06-10-2008, 06:58 AM
;) <== Sir T. That's all you get. Anything above that will have to happen on the Play Station battlefield after I annihilate your evil forces. :prrr:

Woochifer
06-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Geez, I have no F'in clue what youz are all talkin' about! That's what I get for skipping out on all those Spanglish as a Second Language classes ... :confused:

06-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Geez, I have no F'in clue what youz are all talkin' about! That's what I get for skipping out on all those Spanglish as a Second Language classes ... :confused:

I am muy good at spanglish:yesnod:

06-10-2008, 06:39 PM
No problem. Uh... I think I'd like to wash my hands now.

Good, because the dog was smoking it before I gave it to you. That is why I gave it to you in the first place. LOL

bobsticks
06-11-2008, 06:44 PM

This is where I lost conceptual continuity with this thread.

GMichael
06-12-2008, 05:09 AM
Good, because the dog was smoking it before I gave it to you. That is why I gave it to you in the first place. LOL

Glad I didn't take a puff. I was wondering why it was so soggy & limp.

GMichael
06-12-2008, 05:10 AM
This is where I lost conceptual continuity with this thread.

Then my job is complete.

L.J.
06-12-2008, 06:44 AM
post 1450

Rich-n-Texas
06-15-2008, 07:58 AM
post 1450
Nice job thread killer. :rolleyes:

L.J.
06-15-2008, 06:25 PM

Rich-n-Texas
06-15-2008, 07:24 PM
LAKERS SUCK!!! :p

Rich-n-Texas
06-15-2008, 07:32 PM
SON OF A B!TCH!!! Who the frick put me into 4 greenie status??? :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

I've threatened to just kill myself twice, but you people STILL don't listen!!! What do I GOTTA DO??? Set off a friggin' nuke??? :mad2:

Somebody's gonna pay for this... STICKS!!! :mad5::mad5::mad5:

bobsticks
06-15-2008, 07:33 PM

Dead? Not by a longshot...there's so much more silliness to go around.

So, here's the new thing. I have constructed this malevolent sockpuppet in a reasonable facsimile of a llama. Evil little thing too, and it's taken of it's own accord to pinching my girlfriend's rearend.I have no control over it whatsoever. Maybe it's some dim genetic leak or an unexplained superstition but she has this paranormal hatred for it...the sockpuppet, not so much the assgrabbing.

Anyway, the madder she gets the worse her grasp of the English language becomes. It's like having Lucy Lui with Louie Anderson's voice from the skit with the Chinese Buffet..." I TELL YOU FOUR TIMES NOW...NO SOCKPUPPET!!!.I highly recommend it.

I'm just sayin'.

Rich-n-Texas
06-16-2008, 04:55 AM
Ummm... just kidding sticks. :biggrin5:

GMichael
06-16-2008, 05:04 AM
And we round yet another bend into the land of nonsense.

One bright day, in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back, they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise
And came & shot the two dead boys
We know this story must be true..
The blind man saw it too.

Rich-n-Texas
06-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Ya know, this thread is only 72 posts behind the "what is spinning" thread in RR. We're not that far away! We can do it! Come on!

06-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Ya know, this thread is only 72 posts behind the "what is spinning" thread in RR. We're not that far away! We can do it! Come on!

Is that why we are doing this?? Okay......

L.J.
06-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Is that why we are doing this?? Okay......

Uh..doing what? :idea:

audio_dude
06-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Thought the place might enjoy some nice poetry.

DOWN AND OUT

So, you've come to the tropics, heard all you had to do
Was sit in the shade of a cocoanut glade while the dollars roll into you.
They told you that at the bureau? Did you get the statistics all straight?
Well, hear what it did to another kid, before you decide your fate.

You don't go down with a hard, short fall - you just sort of shuffle along
And loosen your load of the moral code, till you can't tell the right from the wrong.
I started out to be honest, with everything on the square,
But a man can't fool with the Golden Rule in a crowd that won't play fair.

'Twas a case of riding a dirty race, or of being an also-ran,
My only hope was to steal and dope the horse of another man.
I pulled a deal in Guayaquil in an Inca silver mine,
But before they found it was salted ground I was safe in Argentine.

I made short weight on the River Plate, when running a freighter there,
And I cracked a crib on a rich estate without even turning a hair.
But the deal that will everlastingly bar my soul when it knocks at Heaven's doors,
Was peddling booze to the Santa Cruz, and Winchester forty-fours.

Made unafraid by my kindly aid, the drunk-crazed brutes came down
And left in a shivering, blazing mass a flourishing border town.
I was next in charge of a smugglers barge off the coast of Yucatan,
But she sank to hell off Cozumel one night in a hurricane.

I got to shore on a broken oar, in the filthy, shrieking dark;
With the other two of the good ship's crew converted into shark.
From a limestone cliff I flagged a skiff with a pair of salt-soaked jeans,
And I worked my way, for I couldn't pay, on a fruiter to New Orleans.

It's kind of a habit, the tropics, it gets you worse than rum;
You'll get away and swear you'll stay, but it calls, and back you come.
Six years went by before I was back on the job,
Running a war in Salvador, with a black-faced, barefooted mob.

I was General Santiago Hicks at the head of a grand revolt,
And my only friend from start to end was a punishing army Colt.
I might have been a president, a prosperous man of means,
But a gunboat came and blocked my game with a hundred and ten marines.

So I awoke from my dream, dead broke - drifted from from bad to worse;
Sank as low as a man can go who walks with an empty purse.
But stars, they say, appear by day, when you're down in a deep, black pit;
My lucky star found me that way, when I was about to quit.

On a fiery hot, flea-ridden cot, I was down with the yellow jack,
Alone in the bush and all but dead, when she found me and nursed me back.
She came like the miracle man of old and opened my poor blind eyes,
And upon me shone a bright new dawn as I turned my face to the skies.

There was pride and grace in her brown young face,
For hers was the blood of kings;
In her eyes there shone the glory of empires gone,
And the secret of world-old things.

We were spliced in a Yankee meeting house on the land of your Uncle Sam,
And I drew my pay from the U. S. A., for I worked at the Gatun Dam.
Then the Devil sent his right-hand man (I might have expected he would)
And he took her life with a long thin knife, because she was straight and good.

Within me died hope, honor, pride - all but a primitive will
To hunt him down on his blood-red trail - find him and kill, and kill.
Through logwood swamps and chicle camps I hunted him many a moon,
And I found my man in a long pit-pen, by the side of a blue lagoon.

The chase was o'er at the farthest shore - it ended my two years quest;
And I left him there with a vacant stare and a John Crow on his chest.
You see these punctures on my arm? Do you want to know what they mean?
Those marks were left by fingers deft of my trained nurse, "Miss Morphine."

Of course you'll say that's worse than drink; it's possible, too, you're right;
At least it drives away the things that come and peer in the night.
There is a homestead down in an old Maine town, with lilacs around the gate,
And the Northerners whisper "It might have been," but the truth has come too late.

They say they'll give me one month to live - a month or a year is the same;
I haven't the heart to play my part to the end of a losing game.
For whenever you play, whatever the way, for stakes that are large or small,
The claws of the tropics will gather your pile and the dealer gets it all.

Clarence Leonard Hay, author.

bobsticks
06-18-2008, 05:45 PM

You know, posts are one thing but there's only six of us viewing the thing...

Reputations points... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page) ......1,460 28,451
vs.
What is spinning? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)........... 1,528 51,875

I'm just sayin'

audio_dude
06-18-2008, 06:42 PM

That just makes us fanboys. :rolleyes5:

GMichael
06-19-2008, 05:27 AM

Reputations points... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page) ......1,460 28,451
vs.
What is spinning? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)........... 1,528 51,875

I'm just sayin'

That's just one more goal for us to reach for.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 06:03 AM
Yes, much like Spanky we need to reach for the stars...

GMichael
06-19-2008, 06:21 AM
Yes, much like Spanky we need to reach for the stars...

If you keep firing greenies at me, I'm going to start firing back, And MY GUN IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!:ihih:

GMichael
06-19-2008, 06:23 AM
D'm it! My gun is jammed again.
I'll get you Stix. And your little dog too.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 06:32 AM
If you keep firing greenies at me, I'm going to start firing back, And MY GUN IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!:ihih:

I guess it's all about shot placement, eh?

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 06:57 AM
No, it simply appears that GM blew his wad early. Again (according to the ladies...)

He will be better later, as the party progresses.

GMichael
06-19-2008, 07:10 AM
No, it simply appears that GM blew his wad early. Again (according to the ladies...)

He will be better later, as the party progresses.

I had no trouble getting a shot off at you Beefy. You may need a towel for that one.
Still can't get a shot off at Stix though. I'll have to spread more love to some other members. Look out everyone, Bam Bam's got a gun!

GMichael
06-19-2008, 07:11 AM

It's quallity, not quantity. :incazzato:

GMichael
06-19-2008, 07:35 AM

Ha! Pushed you over 350! Now you're just a nice guy instead of a rough jewel.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Damn you. No one on the Net or in the real world would ever accuse me of this.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 08:18 AM

Response: http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=245564#post245564

GMichael
06-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Response: http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=245564#post245564

Ditto: http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=245566&posted=1#post245566

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 08:34 AM
I didn't want it to be this way but I feel compelled to dedicate a major portion of my life to seeing that you hit number one with a bullet.

GMichael
06-19-2008, 08:39 AM
I didn't want it to be this way but I feel compelled to dedicate a major portion of my life to seeing that you hit number one with a bullet.

Why bother? All I have to do is fire one back for every three of your shots.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 08:40 AM
I'd have lost faith if you hadn't picked up on the set-up line.

GMichael
06-19-2008, 08:44 AM
I'd have lost faith if you hadn't picked up on the set-up line.

Are you saying that we should just sit back and throw down a few beers?

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 08:47 AM
In vino veritas

GMichael
06-19-2008, 08:52 AM
That works too.:21:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 09:54 AM
What does?:idea:

GMichael
06-19-2008, 10:02 AM
A piece-pipe by any other name will still make the truth come out.

Ajani
06-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Hmmm... I thought the purpose of keeping this thread alive was to keep a candle burning untill the great Peruvian Sky returned.... :idea:

Well today he returned... so shouldn't you all be celebrating and putting an end to this thread? :ciappa:

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 10:34 AM

Please restrain yourself. I'm pretty sure Sticks doesn't like his jewels handled roughly.

Ooops..misread the comment again. Friggen misreads.

GMichael
06-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Please restrain yourself. I'm pretty sure Sticks doesn't like his jewels handled roughly.

Ooops..misread the comment again. Friggen misreads.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere paying back a student loan?

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Shouldn't you be off somewhere paying back a student loan?

Shouldn't you be taking a cold shower to let your "Mojo" recharge after the "accident"?

And no, I haven't got a bill yet. Not that being unemployed should impede my abilty to repay. At all.

Enjoy your reddie. I meant to give you a greenie, but somehow my fingers slipped. Ooops.

And your still in second. Unbeliveable. Who are you paying off anyways?

JSE
06-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Hmmm... I thought the purpose of keeping this thread alive was to keep a candle burning untill the great Peruvian Sky returned.... :idea:

Well today he returned... so shouldn't you all be celebrating and putting an end to this thread? :ciappa:

I wonder how far into this thread he has made it so far?

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 10:51 AM
I think around page 3 it fell off the rails. From then on it's been surviving on puns, crude insults, inertia, and a lack of a full time moderator. God help us all.

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 10:55 AM
I think around page 3 it fell off the rails. From then on it's been surviving on puns, crude insults, inertia, and a lack of a full time moderator. God help us all.
:confused5:
I don't think pixie's posted in here has he? Maybe I'm wrong.

GMichael
06-19-2008, 11:28 AM
Shouldn't you be taking a cold shower to let your "Mojo" recharge after the "accident"?

And no, I haven't got a bill yet. Not that being unemployed should impede my abilty to repay. At all.

Enjoy your reddie. I meant to give you a greenie, but somehow my fingers slipped. Ooops.

And your still in second. Unbeliveable. Who are you paying off anyways?

That's two from you now.

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 11:32 AM
"Can't touch THIS" :p

JSE
06-19-2008, 11:44 AM
"Can't touch THIS" :p

Don't want to! :nonod:

Rich-n-Texas
06-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Fine. Don't then. See if I care! :p

Groundbeef
06-19-2008, 12:56 PM
That's two from you now.

Like balls, best enjoyed in pairs.

Eww. That sounded sorta wrong. But I can't be the judge.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Like balls, best enjoyed in pairs.

Eww. That sounded sorta wrong. But I can't be the judge.

You're certainly "on" today.

bobsticks
06-19-2008, 01:19 PM

Hey now, let's not jump to conclusions...it depends on the company.

BTW, Rich, here's you're new avatar..."can't touch this"....sheeesh

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o85/funtimez5/random%20gifs/dancehammertime.gif

PeruvianSkies
06-19-2008, 01:28 PM

Actually it only goes to show that despite not being around for 6+ months or so that all-in-all nothing really changes around here, same pathetic arguments over virtually nothing. I hardly missed anything at all. Although I did miss some of the people around here who I have had great discussions with.

JSE
06-19-2008, 01:40 PM
Actually it only goes to show that despite not being around for 6+ months or so that all-in-all nothing really changes around here, same pathetic arguments over virtually nothing. I hardly missed anything at all. Although I did miss some of the people around here who I have had great discussions with.

Still the same old "Lex Charm". :out:

Why did you come back?

basite
06-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Why did you come back?

there are new pictures uploaded, he desperately has to rate them...

That, and giving red chicklets of course...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.