Reputations points... [Archive] - Page 5 - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

bobsticks
03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
1000 ridiculous posts...we can all be proud.

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 04:25 PM
And who better to make the 1000th than a moderator! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Mensch is a Yiddish term and we will start those lessons after you sign up for PFLAG.
Hmmmm... Theres no T in that so it doesn't have to do with *tolerance*. :idea:

Lemme go down a couple tequilla shots, maybe that'll knock a few rocks loose.

JohnMichael
03-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Hmmmm... Theres no T in that so it doesn't have to do with *tolerance*. :idea:

Lemme go down a couple tequilla shots, maybe that'll knock a few rocks loose.

Parents, families and friends of lesbians and gays.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
03-23-2008, 07:08 AM
Parents, families and friends of lesbians and gays.

Hey, I see these stickers in peoples windows in my hood. I have one question, why do lesbians slap me every time I ask them if they want to play pattie cake? Are they just angry?

I guess I get a chance to be a member by default. Hollywood is full of gay men, and they sure in the heck don't bother me, but they do make me laugh alot. Meh, they make comments, but what do you expect when you are a gym dawg. I do not think their is anyone in the bay area or Los Angeles does does not like a very fit guy.

My neighborhood is full of gays and lesbians. I dunno what all the fuss is about, they walked their dogs just like I do, they pay a gardner to do the yard just like I do(I am a lazy ass), they buttle their kids off to school just like I used to do. I do not get what all the fuss is about gays and lesbians. Someone esplain to me.

03-23-2008, 07:17 AM
Truthfully John, I have to admit that I am homophobic to a certain extent, but because of people like you and the way you interact with people here... not so much the case anymore. :thumbsup: to you.

Oh and, cross the garage door opener task off the list... All better now. :yesnod:

Rich, I can rid you of your homophobia forever. For the next 30 days you must spend all of your time in the Castro district of San Francisco. When you arrive in SF, your rainbow flag will be waiting, and a spot is reserved for you on a float in the gay pride parade. The float is sponsored by K-jel, "The special lubricant for those special moments". After you finished the parade, you will be forced to hang out with the San Francisco Renegades Drum and Bugle Corps for a night of heavy drinking and bar hopping, and for the next 29 days of activities. When you finished with this, you will be cured, I assure you. :devil:

Woochifer
03-23-2008, 07:52 AM
1,000 posts for sake of 1,000 posts! We are so shameless! :D

Little did Lexperv realize what he was creating when he lost control of his whiny soapbox ...

bobsticks
03-23-2008, 07:54 AM
30 days??

Hey, I can solve that in 10 minutes. Sit down with pen and paper and list the ways in which the behavior of someone else in their bedroom effects your life. Seriously.

I always laugh when gun owners (and I'm a former gun owner) pass judgement on other people's behavior. Now you'll excuse me, I have to go to my Libertarian Coffee Klatsch...

JohnMichael
03-23-2008, 08:00 AM
Hey, I see these stickers in peoples windows in my hood. I have one question, why do lesbians slap me every time I ask them if they want to play pattie cake? Are they just angry?

I guess I get a chance to be a member by default. Hollywood is full of gay men, and they sure in the heck don't bother me, but they do make me laugh alot. Meh, they make comments, but what do you expect when you are a gym dawg. I do not think their is anyone in the bay area or Los Angeles does does not like a very fit guy.

My neighborhood is full of gays and lesbians. I dunno what all the fuss is about, they walked their dogs just like I do, they pay a gardner to do the yard just like I do(I am a lazy ass), they buttle their kids off to school just like I used to do. I do not get what all the fuss is about gays and lesbians. Someone esplain to me.

Lesbians seem to be angry towards men. We have a lesbian bar that a man straight or gay dare not enter. I made the mistake of going in once and was punched as I walked through the bar.

I have always been amazed by people who worried about what someone was doing in their bedroom. You only have to worry about your own. Oh and if I misread signals and ask a man out and he is straight he should react the same as if a woman he is not attracted to asks him out. I am flattered but no thanks instead of I am going to kick your ass.

We really do want the same things as everyone else. Love, happiness, friends and a safe place to call home.

Reading your post I wonder what I am doing in rural red neck Ohio.

Rich-n-Texas
03-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Rich, I can rid you of your homophobia forever. For the next 30 days you must spend all of your time in the Castro district of San Francisco. When you arrive in SF, your rainbow flag will be waiting, and a spot is reserved for you on a float in the gay pride parade. The float is sponsored by K-jel, "The special lubricant for those special moments". After you finished the parade, you will be forced to hang out with the San Francisco Renegades Drum and Bugle Corps for a night of heavy drinking and bar hopping, and for the next 29 days of activities. When you finished with this, you will be cured, I assure you. :devil:
Sir T, that's all well and good but will I still be attracted to women when I get back to Texas? :sosp: Maybe a bit too extreme?

Truth be told, San Fran is on the future *tour of Cali* itinerary along with San Diego, LA...etc. Maybe I'll rent a Vette for the trip. :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
03-23-2008, 08:05 AM
...We really do want the same things as everyone else. Love, happiness, friends and a safe place to call home...
And a BIG... BADASS STEREO!!! :thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
03-23-2008, 08:10 AM
...Now you'll excuse me, I have to go to my Libertarian Coffee Klatsch...
Here in my l'il ol' western railroad town we have a Starbucks! :yesnod:

L.J.
03-23-2008, 08:54 AM
1,000 posts for sake of 1,000 posts! We are so shameless! :D

Little did Lexperv realize what he was creating when he lost control of his whiny soapbox ...

At the rate Rich & GM post, we should be at 2k in about 2 weeks :lol:

Rich-n-Texas
03-23-2008, 08:57 AM
Who was it that said: "When you find something you're good at, stick with it"? :biggrin5:

L.J.
03-23-2008, 09:23 AM
Sir T, you gotta PM.

03-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Sir T, that's all well and good but will I still be attracted to women when I get back to Texas? :sosp: Maybe a bit too extreme?

You will be more attracted to them than you were before you left, trust me on that one!

Truth be told, San Fran is on the future *tour of Cali* itinerary along with San Diego, LA...etc. Maybe I'll rent a Vette for the trip. :ihih:

If you ever make it here, send me a note. I'll grab Wooch by the collar, and we'll take you out for prime rib at The House of Prime Rib in the city. Best damn beef you'll ever taste, and the salad is kick ass too.

Rich-n-Texas
03-23-2008, 10:27 AM
That'd sure be a lot of fun T. With what goes on here, we'd be laughing our balls off for hours on end while eating Prime rib. :lol:

bobsticks
03-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Lesbians seem to be angry towards men. We have a lesbian bar that a man straight or gay dare not enter. I made the mistake of going in once and was punched as I walked through the bar.

Interesting. In my limited experience, most of the lesbians I have met were rather down to earth folks. They shared a lot more common interests with me than the average female, which I guess makes sense...

The angry, militant ones certainly weren't ever in any danger of being hit on by a male with anything less than an extreme taste for the whip...I don't lose alot of sleep over the Rosie-clone hatin' on me anyway.

JohnMichael
03-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Interesting. In my limited experience, most of the lesbians I have met were rather down to earth folks. They shared a lot more common interests with me than the average female, which I guess makes sense...

The angry, militant ones certainly weren't ever in any danger of being hit on by a male with anything less than an extreme taste for the whip...I don't lose alot of sleep over the Rosie-clone hatin' on me anyway.

I should have worded that differently. All my comments were related to the bar. My experiences with lesbians in a professional caliber have been much more positive.

Groundbeef
03-24-2008, 04:54 AM
I should have worded that differently. All my comments were related to the bar. My experiences with lesbians in a professional caliber have been much more positive.

I didn't realize they were branching out. Now we have both professional, and amature lesbians? Is there a certification process? Some sort of license?

GMichael
03-24-2008, 05:08 AM
Truthfully John, I have to admit that I am homophobic to a certain extent, but because of people like you and the way you interact with people here... not so much the case anymore. :thumbsup: to you.

Oh and, cross the garage door opener task off the list... All better now. :yesnod:

I know many men (and women) like JM who don't fit into TV's and movie's mold of the alternate lifestyle member. They've been good friends and sure know how to party. Kudos to you for seeing the light. I'd shoot you a gold star if my gun was worth a spit.
Maybe I'll just spit at you.

GMichael
03-24-2008, 05:23 AM

I have always been amazed by people who worried about what someone was doing in their bedroom. You only have to worry about your own. Oh and if I misread signals and ask a man out and he is straight he should react the same as if a woman he is not attracted to asks him out. I am flattered but no thanks instead of I am going to kick your ass.

We really do want the same things as everyone else. Love, happiness, friends and a safe place to call home.

Reading your post I wonder what I am doing in rural red neck Ohio.

I once had a guy ask me to dance at a party. I was there on a date with a girl who was supposedly his friend. As soon as she walked away for a second he turned to me and asked. He wasn't bad looking. A little like Michael Jackson before he started turning white. But I just told him that I didn't like this kind of music and walked over to my date. It was flattering to know that both sides of the fence like me.

GMichael
03-24-2008, 05:27 AM
I didn't realize they were branching out. Now we have both professional, and amature lesbians? Is there a certification process? Some sort of license?

I think there may be some kind of misunderstanding here.

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 05:50 AM
I know many men (and women) like JM who don't fit into TV's and movie's mold of the alternate lifestyle member. They've been good friends and sure know how to party. Kudos to you for seeing the light. I'd shoot you a gold star if my gun was worth a spit.
Maybe I'll just spit at you.
Immediately, the Seinfeld episode where Kramer accuses Keith Hernandez of spitting on him comes to mind clear as a bell. :lol: Classic Kramer.

GMichael
03-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Immediately, the Seinfeld episode where Kramer accuses Keith Hernandez of spitting on him comes to mind clear as a bell. :lol: Classic Kramer.
That was one magical lugie!

bobsticks
03-24-2008, 07:52 AM

Kinda. 'Round these parts a lot of younger ladies are more open to experimentation as a defining part of their lipstick feminism...they being the amateurs, I suppose. It's not always a bad thing and not always excluding in nature. There are...you know what, nevermind, anything more would necessarily involve the acknowledgement of that which the current administration of Body Nazis considers felonious...

This thread should be renamed "Watercooler Banter".

GMichael
03-24-2008, 07:59 AM
Kinda. 'Round these parts a lot of younger ladies are more open to experimentation as a defining part of their lipstick feminism...they being the amateurs, I suppose. It's not always a bad thing and not always excluding in nature. There are...you know what, nevermind, anything more would necessarily involve the acknowledgement of that which the current administration of Body Nazis considers felonious...

This thread should be renamed "Watercooler Banter".

We've gone from homo-sexuals to bi-sexuals to try-sexuals.
What kind of water is in that cooler?

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 08:32 AM
...To uni-sexuals. Didn't someone here say she only has one nut?

bobsticks
03-24-2008, 08:37 AM
We've gone from homo-sexuals to bi-sexuals to try-sexuals.
What kind of water is in that cooler?

Residual printer ink and ketamine hydrochloride.

Groundbeef
03-24-2008, 09:24 AM

Well, I'm not sure how them women are grown down in Texas, but in this part of the midwest, our women don't have any nuts.

bobsticks
03-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Well, I'm not sure how them women are grown down in Texas, but in this part of the midwest, our women don't have any nuts.

You gotta remember, Rich is going through a very rough stage. I would imagine that whatever shadows cross his door may be curvaceous in some areas and oblong in others.

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Whoops! Typo! My apologies.
(Or maybe a Freudian slip?) :confused:

Nevertheless, I'm willing to bet JSE has come across a few farm animal peculiarities down there below the flood plane. :yesnod:

JSE
03-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Whoops! Typo! My apologies.
(Or maybe a Freudian slip?) :confused:

Nevertheless, I'm willing to bet JSE has come across a few farm animal peculiarities down there below the flood plane. :yesnod:

Baaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-! :ciappa:

03-24-2008, 10:35 AM

To uber-sexuals who will have as much sex as possible with the homosexuals, bi-sexuals, and tri-sexuals.

JohnMichael
03-24-2008, 08:49 PM
We can do it. Let us get to 2,000 posts.

Rich-n-Texas
03-25-2008, 03:44 AM
We've got a long way to go before we even catch up to the "What is Spinning" thread.

markw
03-25-2008, 05:36 AM
We've got a long way to go before we even catch up to the "What is Spinning" thread.Yeah, but at the rate this thread is (de/e)volving, it won't take too long at all.

When I re-entered the dating scene in '96 (after 20 years of marriage) I was told to watch Crocodile Dundee. I really had no idea why, but I trusted my friend and gave it a go.

About 1/2 way through I found out why.

GMichael
03-25-2008, 06:12 AM
Yeah, but at the rate this thread is (de/e)volving, it won't take too long at all.

When I re-entered the dating scene in '96 (after 20 years of marriage) I was told to watch Crocodile Dundee. I really had no idea why, but I trusted my friend and gave it a go.

About 1/2 way through I found out why.

That Sheila is a guy?

03-25-2008, 08:50 AM
That Sheila is a guy?

In my neck of the woods all Sheila's are guys...LOLOL..did I just say that?

bobsticks
03-25-2008, 08:55 AM
What are "Nancys"?

take the bait...take the bait

Rich-n-Texas
03-25-2008, 10:23 AM
I thought Sheilas were female kangaroos. :idea:

Rich-n-Texas
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
That Sheila is a guy?
Well, I was considering searching for it on TV, but now that you say this... maybe not.

Woochifer
03-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Baaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-! :ciappa:

I nominate this for best one-liner ever, and it wasn't even in English! :lol:

bobsticks
03-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I nominate this for best one-liner ever, and it wasn't even in English! :lol:

I don't know Woochie...I think you're selling yourself short. Hours later I'm still giggling about "moldy wordsmithing"...

03-25-2008, 09:13 PM
I don't know Woochie...I think you're selling yourself short. Hours later I'm still giggling about "moldy wordsmithing"...

That got me too...had my shoulders shakin. Wooch ain't no good.....

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 04:14 AM
Mr. sticks is now the first member to have 4 greenies under his username. Gonna be tough for anyone to overcome his rep now!

(A real suck-up ain't he?) :smilewinkgrin:

Groundbeef
03-26-2008, 04:38 AM
Mr. sticks is now the first member to have 4 greenies under his username. Gonna be tough for anyone to overcome his rep now!

Yeah, but he's still a jewel in the rough. Judging from the jam everyone seems to be having with their greenie guns, it doesn't appear that anyone will be catching up.

bobsticks
03-26-2008, 06:34 AM

Nah, just possessing of the requisite or adequate ability to discern that women have no nuts.

...the bar ain't that high.

GMichael
03-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Nah, just possessing of the requisite or adequate ability to discern that women have no nuts.

...the bar ain't that high.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
BANG!

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Don't encourage him you "ninny"!!! :mad5:

GMichael
03-26-2008, 07:24 AM
He made a funny. And please, leave my ninny out of this.

JSE
03-26-2008, 07:29 AM

I don't know, I'm thinking about giving him a reddie for that big arse red flashing seizure inducing signature image in his posts recently. :devil:

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 07:36 AM
I don't know, I'm thinking about giving him a reddie for that big arse red flashing seizure inducing signature image in his posts recently. :devil:
:lol: My feelings exactly!

bobsticks
03-26-2008, 07:37 AM

That's the spirit. Bring watchu got!

The obnoxious promo-graphic will be disappearing after today. Frankly it's getting on my nerves too, but a little flash-bang was necessary to jumpstart the day over at RR. Man, that place is dead.

I blame all you gearheads.

03-26-2008, 07:39 AM
He made a funny. And please, leave my ninny out of this.

Well if you didn't keep exposing your ninny, maybe we could leave it .......nevermind

03-26-2008, 07:41 AM

The obnoxious promo-graphic will be disappearing after today. Frankly it's getting on my nerves too, but a little flash-bang was necessary to jumpstart the day over at RR. Man, that place is dead.

I blame all you gearheads.

Having seizure.....having seizure....get the spoon....insert in mouth....is that peanut butter I am tasting?...back to seizure.....

JSE
03-26-2008, 07:47 AM

Oh, it's Brought-en!

bobsticks
03-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Oh, it's Brought-en!

Get out mah face, Jaime...

http://videodetective.com/photos/552/023201_25.jpg

JSE
03-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Get out mah face, Jaime...

http://videodetective.com/photos/552/023201_25.jpg

Jaime rocks! She's always the best part of whatever movie or show she is in. My Name Is Earl would not be half as funny without her. "Sorry, I don't speak maid" . Classic line in MNIE.

bobsticks
03-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Jaime rocks! She's always the best part of whatever movie or show she is in. My Name Is Earl would not be half as funny without her. "Sorry, I don't speak maid" . Classic line in MNIE.

Yes, I've always respected her, ahem, acting abilities...

bobsticks
03-26-2008, 08:11 AM
Having seizure.....having seizure....get the spoon....insert in mouth....is that peanut butter I am tasting?...back to seizure.....

That's not peanut butter.

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 09:33 AM
I do have rubber gloves sticks. I use them when I'm working around insulation in the attic. :prrr:

GMichael
03-26-2008, 09:52 AM
I do have rubber gloves sticks. I use them when I'm working around insulation in the attic. :prrr:

Don't leave those at Spanky's house. Poor kid could end up with an itch that's tough to scratch.:ciappa: :yikes:

JSE
03-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Don't leave those at Spanky's house. Poor kid could end up with an inch that's tough to scratch.:ciappa: :yikes:

Poor Kid. :lol:

Woochifer
03-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Don't encourage him you "ninny"!!! :mad5:

Don't tell me you watch Hee-Haw too! :ihih:

Besides, I thought the opposite of a ninny was an outty! :shocked:

03-26-2008, 12:23 PM

:eek:

GMichael
03-26-2008, 12:45 PM

Creamy or chunky?

bobsticks
03-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Creamy or chunky?

Identifying Prozac side effects
...In the last several years, Prozac (Fluoxetine) has become the most widely prescribed anti-depressant in the western world. Besides treating depression, Prozac is used to treat obsessive-compulsive and panic disorders. It is the oldest SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor, meaning it works by altering the action of the neurotransmitter, serotonin in the brain), with twenty years of research behind it showing now known long-term side effects. Prozac has few side effects when compared to other anti-depressant drugs. These side effects may include dry mouth, constipation, urinary retention, sedation, and weight gain.

One can only assume "chunky".

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 01:40 PM
Don't tell me you watch Hee-Haw too! :ihih:
No! Beverly Hillbillies. Ellie May Clampit was HOT!!! :crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Yeah, but he's still a jewel in the rough. Judging from the jam everyone seems to be having with their greenie guns, it doesn't appear that anyone will be catching up.
I think I may have asked this before, but I wonder what comes after "Jewel in the Rough"?

How 'bout... "Turd in the toilet"?

There ya go sticks, something for ya to shoot for. :thumbsup:

GMichael
03-26-2008, 01:53 PM
I wonder what comes after "Jewel in the Rough"?

:

Shlong in the bush?

03-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Shlong in the bush?

Say that in my neck of the woods and they'll be a stampede. Not to mention a trampled bush.

03-26-2008, 04:01 PM
One can only assume "chunky".

Hey, hey, HEY!!! I went from a built muscular 200lbs, to a nice muscular runners build at 180lbs thanks to two marathons in a single year. I'll take hunky for 20 pounds please.:dita:

Woochifer
03-26-2008, 04:08 PM
I thought this was a conversation about belly lint, but now I'm totally lost! :shocked:

Oh and one potential solution to unstucking your greenie guns is to start necromancing threads from like 2003 or so, and bumping up (or down) the reps for those long-departed heathens and infidels who dared to venture onto this site and post one or two responses before "moving on"! Little do they suspect that memories (and member list searches) live into eternity, because we are the true believers!

So bobsticks is now Mr. quattrogreenie, eh? Sucks for him! We're trying to tear each other down. Obviously, he doesn't know that this is reputation game is a contact sport! :cool:

Rich-n-Texas
03-26-2008, 05:20 PM
...Oh and one potential solution to unstucking your greenie guns is to start necromancing threads from like 2003 or so, and bumping up (or down) the reps for those long-departed heathens and infidels who dared to venture onto this site and post one or two responses before "moving on"! Little do they suspect that memories (and member list searches) live into eternity, because we are the true believers!...
My crusade shall now begin! :thumbsup:

GMichael
03-27-2008, 05:13 AM
See what you did now Wooch?

03-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I wanted to pass around some reddies and greenies to my bros, but my gun is shot. How do I fix it:mad2:

basite
03-29-2008, 03:37 AM
I wanted to pass around some reddies and greenies to my bros, but my gun is shot. How do I fix it:mad2:

spread the love to other members, and post more :)

it takes quite a while to be able to give greenies to the same people again...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

03-29-2008, 10:05 AM
spread the love to other members, and post more :)

it takes quite a while to be able to give greenies to the same people again...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Damn, it looks like I am going to have to pick a fight with somebody. Damn, where is nightliar when I need the little punk! Maybe I should go after G, I am sure there is some unfinished business we have regarding his pixylover comment. LOL. Hey Bert, you wanna have a fight? LOL

GMichael
03-31-2008, 05:29 AM
Damn, it looks like I am going to have to pick a fight with somebody. Damn, where is nightliar when I need the little punk! Maybe I should go after G, I am sure there is some unfinished business we have regarding his pixylover comment. LOL. Hey Bert, you wanna have a fight? LOL

There may be a misunderstanding here. You could post till you turn blue. Your gun will still be jammed. To unclog it, you have to give (or reduce) rep points for about 20 other posters. You'd pretty much have to go thread by thread giving out points to every poster you see in order to go back and give someone a second greeny. Then rinse and repeat.

And you can't fight with me about you being a Pixy lover. You know you love beating him up. How could you fight about that?

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 06:43 AM
There may be a misunderstanding here. You could post till you turn blue...
Yes, and Lord KNOWS we don't need any more post from "sir talky" than necessary! :rolleyes:

(reddie coming my way! Yippie!!!)

L.J.
03-31-2008, 07:45 AM
Yeah I'm all reloaded and ready to go....who wants some of this!!!!!!!

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 08:03 AM
Me me me!!! Red red red!!! Me me me!!!

bobsticks
03-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Damn, it looks like I am going to have to pick a fight with somebody...

I'm here huckleberry.

04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm here huckleberry.

No, you talk funny. I read your post about subwoofers, and I lost my damn mind.:crazy: Now if you can help me find it...then its on:cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
04-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Don't feel bad Talky, I had a PM conversation with him and I lost my mind too... unless of course it was already lost... I don't remember now.

But...

I'm here huckleberry
Laughed MFAO!!!

bobsticks
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
No, you talk funny. I read your post about subwoofers, and I lost my damn mind.:crazy: Now if you can help me find it...then its on:cornut:

TALK FUNNY!!??...WHY I OUGHTA!!...sticks picks up watercooler and hovers threateningly as if to launch it at T's bald pate...(huffs)...No problems mang, peace bruh, hakuna matata. Hey mang, I got somethin' for ya. It's on the table...

Right

down

there!!

..............................http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Hhyaena/Issacs.jpg

:biggrin5: :biggrin5: :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
04-02-2008, 06:09 AM
How much ya wanna bet he cut his own hand off and posed it in that position?

GMichael
04-02-2008, 06:14 AM

I'll take that bet. Put me down for a cool G.

Woochifer
04-02-2008, 02:57 PM
D'OH! My gun jammed up on me again!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I hope those drive-by members (y'know, the ones with 1 or 2 posts before disappearing into the AR witness protection program) appreciate all the pill poppin' they've been getting! :cool: The rest of you have been put on notice, Wooch's green rain of terror begins soon!

bobsticks
04-02-2008, 06:31 PM

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/387439/2/istockphoto_387439_blood_splat.jpg bgkgkfyffd ;oj yig;y; 8i6li86ck;['pjbyygu6,vbi7o8jmes37uli hgmjtju75tfhry ....gykjt tdhyyoiv csertio

....lkovkv7v ilutm

Rich-n-Texas
04-03-2008, 04:55 AM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/387439/2/istockphoto_387439_blood_splat.jpg bgkgkfyffd ;oj yig;y; 8i6li86ck;['pjbyygu6,vbi7o8jmes37uli hgmjtju75tfhry ....gykjt tdhyyoiv csertio

....lkovkv7v ilutm
You're right Sir T, he does talk funny. And with all that blood he splattered around, I hope he's not HIV+. :yikes:

JohnMichael
04-03-2008, 05:08 AM
You're right Sir T, he does talk funny. And with all that blood he splattered around, I hope he's not HIV+. :yikes:

Rich hepatitis would be a greater risk. HIV dies quickly outside the body but you can still get hepatitis since it can live up to two weeks in dried blood. Since you are dating if you need any safe sex questions answered just PM me.

Rich-n-Texas
04-03-2008, 06:12 AM
Rich hepatitis would be a greater risk. HIV dies quickly outside the body but you can still get hepatitis since it can live up to two weeks in dried blood. Since you are dating if you need any safe sex questions answered just PM me.
Thanks JM. Yeah, it's been so long I've forgotten the rules... :o

GMichael
04-03-2008, 06:14 AM
if you need any safe sex questions answered just PM me.

:blush2: :hand: :blush2:

04-03-2008, 08:00 AM
:blush2: :hand: :blush2:

Now now G, there is no reason to get shy. Dr. JM will tell ya all you need to know about the birds and the bees, the dogs and cats, and the horsey's and cows.

Next thing will be you will have your own show on cable. :ihih:

GMichael
04-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Now now G, there is no reason to get shy. Dr. JM will tell ya all you need to know about the birds and the bees, the dogs and cats, and the horsey's and cows.

Next thing will be you will have your own show on cable. :ihih:

I'm not THAT MUCH of an animal lover. Yogi would rip me in half like a Mack truck going through tissue paper.

Groundbeef
04-03-2008, 08:40 AM

....lkovkv7v ilutm

I thought it was the sound Pix made when he blew a vessel after finding out Vizio was making Plasma TV's. And the sound was his feeble attempts to call help.

Kinda like the old lady commerical "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". Only he looked funnier, and it made me smile thinking of him gasping....PLASMAS DEAD

Rich-n-Texas
04-03-2008, 09:50 AM
I'm not THAT MUCH of an animal lover. Yogi would rip me in half like a Mack truck going through tissue paper.
I'm not real comfortable with the mental image this post just provoked.

04-03-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm not real comfortable with the mental image this post just provoked.

Looks like the Rich dude from Texas need a mind dry cleaning.

Luvin Da Blues
04-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Looks like the Rich dude from Texas need a mind dry cleaning.

Would that be a Frontal Lobotomy??

Gives new meaning to being a "Back Door Man" :ihih:

04-03-2008, 12:39 PM

Gives new meaning to being a "Back Door Man" :ihih:

In goes the chemicals, in goes the Rich boy from Texas....oh wait....in goes Da Blues for following Richy boys sordid lead:ciappa:

Luvin Da Blues
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM
In goes the chemicals, in goes the Rich boy from Texas....oh wait....in goes Da Blues for following Richy boys sordid lead:ciappa:

ROFLMOA, look at my Avatar..I'm divin' in head first.

04-03-2008, 01:09 PM
ROFLMOA, look at my Avatar..I'm divin' in head first.

Oh $hit!! LOLOL

JSE
04-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Back on subject........................

Woohoooo! My jewels are finally rough! :3:

bobsticks
04-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Since you are dating if you need any safe sex questions answered just PM me.

Whoa,whoa,WHOA!! Do not assume that just 'cause Rich asks around about that we're dating. He's too insensitive to my delicate feelings.

Besides, I'm easy but I ain't cheap. :hand:

JohnMichael
04-03-2008, 02:59 PM

I was not cheap but as I have aged it was time for discounts.

Groundbeef
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
I was not cheap but as I have aged it was time for discounts.

So you what? Give discounts at the Senior Living Center, or you ask for them?

L.J.
04-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Wow, has this thread taken some turns :shocked:

JohnMichael
04-03-2008, 04:23 PM
So you what? Give discounts at the Senior Living Center, or you ask for them?

Now you are just being mean.:(

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 04:16 AM
Been there... done that... OVER it!!! :crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Back on subject........................

Woohoooo! My jewels are finally rough! :3:
Sounds like a personal problem. Try sandpaper with more grit.:yikes:

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 04:20 AM
Whoa,whoa,WHOA!! Do not assume that just 'cause Rich asks around about that we're dating. He's too insensitive to my delicate feelings.

Yer gonna get a red chicklett for that buster! Someday...

GMichael
04-04-2008, 05:48 AM
What a crazy ride this thread has been. HOLD ON! Here comes another turn. WOOOOOOSH.....

What has been the best rollercoaster (or other exciting ride) you have ever been on? Yes Top. You can list your day driving a race car if you like.

Luvin Da Blues
04-04-2008, 05:52 AM
What a crazy ride this thread has been. HOLD ON! Here comes another turn. WOOOOOOSH.....

What has been the best rollercoaster (or other exciting ride) you have ever been on? Yes Top. You can list your day driving a race car if you like.

Not sure if she would like it if I talked about it in public.:ihih:

JSE
04-04-2008, 06:10 AM

38 ft Formula w/ supercharged mercs. Top end was about 125mph.

My father was friends with Red Adair the famous oil field fighter. Red loved boats and we used to fish offshore tournaments with him from time to time. Red loved big boats and he loved fast boats. He had a Formula 38 ft offshore sportboat that put out about 1500 HP. The thing would probably run close to 125mph with the right conditions. I took it out with him several times and we would make a run from Clear Lake, Tx to Galveston and back. We would get it up over 100mph at times and it was scary as hell. Those were easily the most exiting rides I have even been on. Your face felt raw after the rides from all the salt air blowing against you at 100mph.

JSE

GMichael
04-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Not sure if she would like it if I talked about it in public.:ihih:

Leave out the names. Just post pics.

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 06:17 AM

My father was friends with Red Adair the famous oil field fighter. Red loved boats and we used to fish offshore tournaments with him from time to time. Red loved big boats and he loved fast boats. He had a Formula 38 ft offshore sportboat that put out about 1500 HP. The thing would probably run close to 125mph with the right conditions. I took it out with him several times and we would make a run from Clear Lake, Tx to Galveston and back. We would get it up over 100mph at times and it was scary as hell. Those were easily the most exiting rides I have even been on. Your face felt raw after the rides from all the salt air blowing against you at 100mph.

Jim
Uhhh... April Fools Day was three days ago. :rolleyes:

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 06:19 AM
Leave out the names. Just post pics.
I think he's delusional. :ihih:

Luvin Da Blues
04-04-2008, 06:22 AM
I think he's delusional. :ihih:

Maybe my life just isn't very exciting.:cryin:

GMichael
04-04-2008, 06:30 AM

Jim

Rented a boat up at Lake George about 15 years ago for 8 hours. It only had 200 hp but, that was a great time. We spent the last few hours in a secluded alcove, water skiing. When we were done, I gunned it to full throttle. While we were in the alcove, the weather had changed and the wind was blowing. We didn't notice any difference where we were, but as soon as we hit the open lake we found some rather large waves. We flew off the first one and came down 4 or 5 waves later. We went completely under that wave and out the other side. Almost sank us. I went a little slower the rest of the way back.

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 06:32 AM

I once organized my car club's participation in a "Laps for Charity" event at Texas Motor Speedway. We got permission from the event organizer (her daughter was HOT) during one circuit, to have only our Trans Am's, Formula's and Camaro's on the track. This happened in a year before the track workers used trucks to keep all the cars in a pack and at no more than 80 mph, so there were plenty of us who'd lay back then jump on it to catch up. Speeds in excess of 100 mph were reached with T/A's, Formulas and Camaros all with at least 300 hp racing side-by-side around the 1.5 mile oval. Two laps cost $25 bucks, but it was worth it in more ways than one. :cool:

JSE
04-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Uhhh... April Fools Day was three days ago. :rolleyes:

Nah, all true. Red was a very cool guy. Crazy! But very cool and down to earth.

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Nah, all true. Red was a very cool guy. Crazy! But very cool and down to earth.
You're quite lucky to have known him then. I know who he was and what he did, and it took a special kind of person to do that sort of thing. He died a few years ago IIRC.

JSE
04-04-2008, 07:06 AM
You're quite lucky to have known him then. I know who he was and what he did, and it took a special kind of person to do that sort of thing. He died a few years ago IIRC.

He was quite amazing. He was a hardass when it came to his business but truly did care for everyone that worked for him. He was always very nice to me. He could tell some wild stories. He died in 04. My dad still sees his son Jimmy from time to time.

04-04-2008, 07:22 AM

Delicate feelings!!!! You flipped me off with a 1 ton finger ya ding dong!!

GMichael
04-04-2008, 08:31 AM

T.M.I. :blush2: :yikes:

Rich-n-Texas
04-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Git 'im T, git 'im. :ihih:

bobsticks
04-05-2008, 06:18 PM

That's how I roll.

bobsticks
04-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Git 'im T, git 'im. :ihih:

What in the blue hell are you lookin' at boyo. What, you gotta have T. do ya work? C'mon Cleetus, c'mon...

bobsticks
04-05-2008, 07:14 PM

On a serious note, Rich I hade no idea that you were just getting back out into "playing the field". After a protracted length of time I would imagine that to be a daunting proposition, the fairer sex being somewhat inscrutable. Here's a foolproof way to get the ladies. Have a couple of shots of tequila, throw on the ol' casual polywear and go to town.

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2659554703871874098&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

Rich-n-Texas
04-06-2008, 11:46 AM
A: I don't fit into my polywear anymore...
B: A REAL moderator would've deleted that post because of all the loose language, and...
C: I stopped at my local Subway store and asked if they had any extra boxes for their foot-long subs but they said no.

bobsticks
04-06-2008, 06:06 PM
A. In recognition of the aging demographic they've made more since the Seventies and have adopted industrywide the new slogan "Polywear: It isn't just for hipsters anymore!"

B. The Ghost of Melvin haunts you my man.

C. I think you misspelled the descriptor for the container, it's "r-a-m-i-c-a-n".

JohnMichael
04-06-2008, 06:20 PM
B: A REAL moderator would've deleted that post because of all the loose language

I resemble that remark. That is definition of character. Now I need a big Texas sized hug.

Rich-n-Texas
04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Is everything okay this weekend JM? It seems like you're feeling lonely.

C. I think you misspelled the descriptor for the container, it's "r-a-m-i-c-a-n".
No I didn't!:incazzato: Stop the hate! :ihih:

JohnMichael
04-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Is everything okay this weekend JM? It seems like you're feeling lonely.

No I had a really good day. Beautiful weather and my SO and I went to Columbus for lunch. We take turns and when one of us buy the other one tips the waitperson. We had this nice young lady and she took very good care of us. She was very professional and smiled the whole time. I saw she was quite busy. She was busy but she made you feel like she was focused only on you. Our lunch bill was under $50. She brought the change back to Jeff and I handed her a twenty dollar bill and told her how much we appreciated and enjoyed her. I was surprised how much this made her day. I wanted to do something nice for her and she rewarded me with such happiness. Jeff was pleased that we could so easily make someone's day better. We had a good day shopping. Then we came back to my palce and played the new Andreas Scholl cd of folksongs.

GMichael
04-07-2008, 08:09 AM
No I had a really good day. Beautiful weather and my SO and I went to Columbus for lunch. We take turns and when one of us buy the other one tips the waitperson. We had this nice young lady and she took very good care of us. She was very professional and smiled the whole time. I saw she was quite busy. She was busy but she made you feel like she was focused only on you. Our lunch bill was under $50. She brought the change back to Jeff and I handed her a twenty dollar bill and told her how much we appreciated and enjoyed her. I was surprised how much this made her day. I wanted to do something nice for her and she rewarded me with such happiness. Jeff was pleased that we could so easily make someone's day better. We had a good day shopping. Then we came back to my palce and played the new Andreas Scholl cd of folksongs.

What a nice thing to do. Just when Karma is finally catching up, you go and feed it more.:3:

04-07-2008, 08:32 AM
That's how I roll.

Then maybe we should call you a burrito since you like to be rolled.

04-07-2008, 08:42 AM

sniff sniff.......slobber....sniff....This is so cool and kind....:cryin:.. you are...sniff....:cryin:...such a nice man.......Oprah......sniff... would.....be......proud....:cryin:......now can I get a loan?

Luvin Da Blues
04-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Then we came back to my palce and played the new Andreas Scholl cd of folksongs.

Hey John, is that supposed to read place or palace. No wonder SirT wants a loan.

04-07-2008, 10:31 AM
A: I don't fit into my polywear anymore...
B: A REAL moderator would've deleted that post because of all the loose language, and...
C: I stopped at my local Subway store and asked if they had any extra boxes for their foot-long subs but they said no.

Hey Rich dude, why are you asking for extra boxes for your foot long? Did you get any phone numbers from the ladies on this?

Rich-n-Texas
04-07-2008, 10:44 AM
WHAT'S THIS???

Can I get a loan too???

Rich-n-Texas
04-07-2008, 10:46 AM
T, I won't make it through the doors of the clubs with an unboxed foot-long!

Okay, I won't make it through the doors of Heterosexual clubs with an unboxed foot-long.

I'M NOT RICH!!! :mad2:

04-07-2008, 11:54 AM
T, I won't make it through the doors of the clubs with an unboxed foot-long!

Okay, I won't make it through the doors of Heterosexual clubs with an unboxed foot-long.

I'M NOT RICH!!! :mad2:

Lets put it this way, you are not going through the doors of ANY club with an unboxed foot-long. That takes care of everybody.

You are Rich aren't you? Then you are Rich!!:out:

Rich-n-Texas
04-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Lets put it this way, you are not going through the doors of ANY club with an unboxed foot-long. That takes care of everybody.
That's what they said about Ron Jeremy. Look where he is today!

You are Rich aren't you? Then you are Rich!!:out:
Are you trying to confuse me? I think you're trying to confuse me. :mad5:

GMichael
04-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Are you trying to confuse me? I think you're trying to confuse me. :mad5:

I don't think he was TRYING.

JohnMichael
04-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey John, is that supposed to read place or palace. No wonder SirT wants a loan.

Mine is a place and his is a mansion. I am mildly dyslexic and I am usually a better proofreader. It is so nice to be publicly corrected. I thought that ended when Melvin left.

GMichael
04-07-2008, 01:32 PM
So, I shouldn't mention the missing word here?

Hey! No fair going back and fixing it like that.

Luvin Da Blues
04-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Mine is a place and his is a mansion. I am mildly dyslexic and I am usually a better proofreader. It is so nice to be publicly corrected. I thought that ended when Melvin left.

LOL, geez John, so sorry. I'm just trying to get to 800 posts today and I'm running out of material.:lol:

JohnMichael
04-07-2008, 02:54 PM
One of these days when I am having a bout of self esteem I will send an uncorrected post. That is why my posts are short and hopefully to the point. I could never be a lengthy poster unless I feel very strongly about something.

Sorry about correcting the post GM but I just said I proofread.

04-07-2008, 05:41 PM
One of these days when I am having a bout of self esteem I will send an uncorrected post. That is why my posts are short and hopefully to the point. I could never be a lengthy poster unless I feel very strongly about something.

Sorry about correcting the post GM but I just said I proofread.

So are you saying you don't like MY posts??? Cause if that is what you are saying, then that is what you are saying.

Now what I wanna know, is Rich really Rich, because he says he is not Rich, but his name is Rich. Rich is it?

Rich-n-Texas
04-07-2008, 06:13 PM
So are you saying you don't like MY posts??? Cause if that is what you are saying, then that is what you are saying.

Now what I wanna know, is Rich really Rich, because he says he is not Rich, but his name is Rich. Rich is it?
:incazzato: :mad2: :cryin: :crazy:
How many times I gotta tell you Chrome Dome...

LEAVE ME ALONE! :cryin:

GMichael
04-08-2008, 12:38 PM

You must be Rich. Who else would you be if you weren't Rich? Have you ever not been Rich?

GMichael
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
I just said I proofread.

Sniff sniff...

I'm sorry.

L.J.
04-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Post 1155........WHAT????? I gotta stay in the thread somehow.

04-08-2008, 01:18 PM

Why don't YOU ask Rich if he is really Rich. He says he is Rich, is moniker says he's Rich, but he continues to say he is not Rich. I do not know Rich it is. Do you know?

04-08-2008, 01:20 PM

All you have to do is admit you are Rich. I know you are, so just admit it and we will move on to my chrome dome. Admit it Richie boy......

GMichael
04-08-2008, 01:40 PM
All you have to do is admit you are Rich. I know you are, so just admit it and we will move on to my chrome dome. Admit it Richie boy......

Now THAT'S rich!

bobsticks
04-08-2008, 01:56 PM
It's a shame when otherwise well-adjusted, nice folks have self-actualization problems...and then there's Rich...I mean Rich the one that's Rich but doesn't believe he's Rich.

Not to be confused with the other Rich, who may well be Rich too.

Rich-n-Texas
04-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Why don't YOU ask Rich if he is really Rich. He says he is Rich, is moniker says he's Rich, but he continues to say he is not Rich. I do not know Rich it is. Do you know?
I'm gonna come out there to Hollywood and knock a fake building over on yo hed Mr. Clean! :ciappa:

Who started this anyway? Was it Mr. Sticky, or this "ninny"?

Don't encourage bad behaviour GM! :nono:

Luvin Da Blues
04-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Maybe Rich is really a Dick??? Just a thought.

Rich-n-Texas
04-08-2008, 04:31 PM
My NAME is Rich don't call me Dick.

bobsticks
04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Roger, Dick. :thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
04-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Who's Roger? :rolleyes:

bobsticks
04-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Roger, Roger...Over, Ober?

bobsticks
04-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Who started this anyway? Was it Mr. Sticky, or this "ninny"? :

There may be some truth to this accusation. I have, on occasion, referred to you as Richie Rich...among many other "niceties".

JohnMichael
04-08-2008, 05:17 PM

I have always liked your posts. I read quite a few of them.

So do we know if Rich is Rich? Everything is bigger in Texas so I figure it must be his financial portfolio.

Luvin Da Blues
04-08-2008, 05:46 PM
My NAME is Rich don't call me Dick.

Now I'm really confused....

so your not a Rich Dick -iN-Texas :confused5: :confused5: :confused5: :ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
04-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Rich, can you believe these people? They're so easily confused ya know?

Yeah I know. I think we should go try to find a group that has all of it's marbles. :rolleyes: Let's go.

Sounds good to me! :yesnod:

So long... Laaaaa ooooozers!

stupid obligatory text

Luvin Da Blues
04-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Rich? Dick? Whoever you are, you get a greenie as a departing gift.

Ya all come back now ya hear.

JohnMichael
04-08-2008, 06:01 PM
stupid obligatory text

Sounds like time for a group hug.

bobsticks
04-08-2008, 06:09 PM
From Rich Rich's multiple persona quotes and mood shifts it appears as if he can do that without any of us...

Roses are red, violets are blue
I'm Rich and schizophrenic
and so am I...

GMichael
04-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the all Rich thread. All Rich, all the time.

Rich-n-Texas
04-09-2008, 06:44 AM
It's easy L.J. Just steer the thread in whichever direction you like.

Rich-n-Texas
04-09-2008, 06:46 AM
Roses are red, violets are blue
I'm Rich and schizophrenic
and so am I...
Kinda weak Sticky. Not your best work... :hand:

GMichael
04-09-2008, 06:50 AM
May the fees of a thousand camels nest in your armpits.

Rich-n-Texas
04-09-2008, 06:54 AM
I saw a commercial during the NASCAR race where Dale Earnhardt Jr was carrying a camel on his back. Probably trick photography though. :rolleyes:

Luvin Da Blues
04-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the all Rich thread. All Rich, all the time.

So, do you have to be rich or Rich to post on this thread, or just a Dick? :confused5: :crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
04-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Just be yourself LDB. We'll know. :yesnod:

04-09-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm gonna come out there to Hollywood and knock a fake building over on yo hed Mr. Clean! :ciappa:

Who started this anyway? Was it Mr. Sticky, or this "ninny"?

Don't encourage bad behaviour GM! :nono:

Now Rich(Rich is yo name ain't it?) there is no need to bust a gut. Enhance your calm young man, and I demand a de-hurtful retraction immediately.

I already had a fake building fall on my head. No damage I must say.

Now are you going to admit you are Rich, or are you going to continue spewing these Rich comments?

04-09-2008, 12:24 PM
May the fees of a thousand camels nest in your armpits.

This is going to get expensive.....

JSE
04-09-2008, 12:40 PM
JSE pops his head into the watercooler room and hears everyone talking about Richie Rich, Rich's rich dick, dick's rich camel and how everything is bigger in Texas. JSE is very confused and decides to come back later when poeple stop talking about dick. JSE walks away before anyone see him. :skep: :confused5: :nonod:

GMichael
04-09-2008, 12:48 PM
JSE pops his head into the watercooler room and hears everyone talking about Richie Rich, Rich's rich dick, dick's rich camel and how everything is bigger in Texas. JSE is very confused and decides to come back later when poeple stop talking about dick. JSE walks away before anyone see him. :skep: :confused5: :nonod:

Wait! Don't leave yet. I want to show you my.. my... rich?:idea:

Luvin Da Blues
04-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Is Rich too rich to slum in this thread now? Where are you Rich? Come on, don't be a Dick now and show us your um...um.... comments.

L.J.
04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
post 1185

noddin0ff
04-09-2008, 01:37 PM
post 1186

Smokey
04-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Poetic Justice :)

Rich-n-Texas
04-10-2008, 04:37 AM
I'm uncomfortable with the direction this thread has taken. :dita:

:ihih:

GMichael
04-10-2008, 05:42 AM
I'm uncomfortable with the direction this thread has taken. :dita:

:ihih:

You mean, all directions?

Anyone have plans to attend a concert? Prices are too high for me these days.

bobsticks
04-10-2008, 07:03 AM
You mean, all directions?

I may go see Josh Ritter at the end of the month for 39 bucks. Could be a lot worse.

Rich-n-Texas
04-10-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm going to see Rush in less than three weeks, but I won't be going to see Roger Waters. $99.00 for decent seats. David Gilmore OTOH...

Woochifer
04-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Wow, what a dicked thread this has turned into! :cool:

Rich-n-Texas
04-10-2008, 11:00 AM
An unusually high concentration of members here seem to have a preoccupation with DICK.

Let us please try to keep this topic on its current path.

No wait. I mean, the path of this:

L.J.
04-10-2008, 11:04 AM

Umm...OK Post 1194 :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
04-10-2008, 11:07 AM
This is going to get expensive.....
:lol: I just got this. I didn't know camels charge a fee. I thought you paid the camel handler? :idea:

04-10-2008, 12:13 PM
post 1186

Are you awake noddinOff?(gives him a shake) If you are, ask Rich if he is a dick. :p

04-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Poetic Justice :)

Horrible movie....:Yawn:

bobsticks
04-10-2008, 01:15 PM
An unusually high concentration of members here seem to have a preoccupation with DICK.

Methinks thou doth protest too loudly. The members here are in search of accuracy RDfT, an accuracy that has been obscured by your propensity for rambling posts and misdirection.

What about that post a few weeks ago before the Sweet Sixteen ever started? In a single post you decried the absence of veteran broadcaster Dick Vitale while simultaneously pronnouncing your admiration for the South Carolina team. Typed by your own fingers was an expression of longing for Dick and a statement of support for the Cocks that bordered on blowhard, fanatical proportion.

http://www.collegegolfstore.com/South_Carolina_Gamecocks_Mascot_Headcover.jpg + http://www.collegeinsider.com/phelan/images/bow-vitale.jpg = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2006/09/19/wchirac19.jpg

C'mon man, just set the record straight.

GMichael
04-10-2008, 01:23 PM
And yet another detour has been reached.

bobsticks
04-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Ya like how I did that?

GMichael
04-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Dude, your avatar is like freaking me out man.

Luvin Da Blues
04-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Methinks thou doth protest too loudly. The members here are in search of accuracy RDfT, an accuracy that has been obscured by your propensity for rambling posts and misdirection.

What about that post a few weeks ago before the Sweet Sixteen ever started? In a single post you decried the absence of veteran broadcaster Dick Vitale while simultaneously pronnouncing your admiration for the South Carolina team. Typed by your own fingers was an expression of longing for Dick and a statement of support for the Cocks that bordered on blowhard, fanatical proportion.

http://www.collegegolfstore.com/South_Carolina_Gamecocks_Mascot_Headcover.jpg + http://www.collegeinsider.com/phelan/images/bow-vitale.jpg = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2006/09/19/wchirac19.jpg

Now that's Poetic Justice. Thanks for the laugh Sticks.

Luvin Da Blues
04-10-2008, 02:16 PM

No wait. I mean, the path of this:

So sorry RnT, I didn't mean to be a "RICH" about it.

Smokey
04-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Horrible movie....:Yawn:

I must admit that was pretty lame movie too. Everybody kept constantly arguing back and forth. Only enjoyed two scenes in that movie, Tone Loc and BBQ picnic scenes.

And by the way, is Rich rIcH http://www.forum-smilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Rich-n-Texas
04-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to keep my mouth shut and let some other dick ramble on aimlessly. Sound good?

Never much liked Dick Vitale, OTOH I don't really follow college hoops much until the playoff rounds start, but coach Valvano was a great personality of the sport and a hero to many I'm sure. I think in his brief stint on this earth he did so much more to bring the college ranks into the national spotlight than Dick did. And the teams I follow during the playoffs include UNC & Duke, which are a bit north of south NC.

How'd I do?

Rich-n-Texas
04-15-2008, 07:22 AM
Gee, what an exciting place to be. So much post traffic. Seems like, these days, the members here aren't in search of anything. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll go talk about my room modes, standing waves, peaks & nulls... etc.

GMichael
04-15-2008, 07:42 AM
The people who have been here for a while have talked about most all there is to talk about over and over. We need new blood. Hold out your hand for a minute.

bobsticks
04-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Uumm, well, we could talk about the Mustang I just bought. The kid that owned it lives in a trailer with a third baby on the way and had just lost his license (I am in Indiana after all). I paid less for the car than I did for my amps but it should be fun to tool around in over the summer.

The plan is to drive the Jetta to work, the pony for fun and sell 'em both at the first snowfall and get in to the long overdue big-boy, oldster, business samurai geek touring sedan...though I do hate the idea of growing up.

JohnMichael
04-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Uumm, well, we could talk about the Mustang I just bought. The kid that owned it lives in a trailer with a third baby on the way and had just lost his license (I am in Indiana after all). I paid less for the car than I did for my amps but it should be fun to tool around in over the summer.

The plan is to drive the Jetta to work, the pony for fun and sell 'em both at the first snowfall and get in to the long overdue big-boy, oldster, business samurai geek touring sedan...though I do hate the idea of growing up.

In my neck of the woods you would have gotten the car and one of the kids.

bobsticks
04-16-2008, 06:02 AM
In my neck of the woods you would have gotten the car and one of the kids.

I have heard some muffled sounds from the trunk.

I couldn't help but feeling that I was in a timewarp juxtaposition between Mama's Family and Deliverence.

04-16-2008, 07:56 AM
I have heard some muffled sounds from the trunk.

I couldn't help but feeling that I was in a timewarp juxtaposition between Mama's Family and Deliverence.

Sticks,
That car is not in our nations best interest. It makes us have to do business with thugs that sit on oil. It compromises our national security. It pollutes our air, and will leave generations after us coughing in its wake. So based on that, you need to GIVE it to me so you can sleep well at nights knowing its in good hands. You can keep the screaming kid in the trunk though, I have done my duty.

bobsticks
04-16-2008, 10:00 AM
You had me Terrence until you capped "GIVE". That snapped me out of it. Up to that point I was thinking about shipping companies and dreaming of hybrids. Maybe next time. Do they even make a hybrid sedan yet?

I'm not really a "car guy" so this was a bit of a momentary lark. Seriously, Flo spends more on one set of speaker cables...so I really have nothing invested...and the aftermarket system makes cruisin' around on these nice days fun.

You wanna talk irresponsible check out a Land Rover. I test drove one about a month ago and though it was a fun machine I couldn't get over the whopping 10 mpg city/17 highway. Sadly, the guy sold three the same day I was there. Between funding the thugs and what my friends would call me for owning something now made by an outfit called "TaTa" I just couldn't get around it.

04-16-2008, 10:34 AM
The people who have been here for a while have talked about most all there is to talk about over and over. We need new blood. Hold out your hand for a minute.

:lol:

I would have went for the neck, but the hand will do:D

We will go for the hand for new blood, go for the neck for more blood:yesnod:

JSE
04-16-2008, 11:15 AM
You wanna talk irresponsible check out a Land Rover. I test drove one about a month ago and though it was a fun machine I couldn't get over the whopping 10 mpg city/17 highway.

I drive a Dodge 4x4 Ram 1500 w/ a V8 Hemi. I get about the same MPG. My wallet has been setting my arse on fire for the last few years due to gas costs.

I drove a Nissan Altima to Dallas this week for a business meeting. I started in Houston with a full tank and drove to Dallas, went to dinner and then drove half way back to Houston the next day before I has to fill up. Actually, I had to empty "my tank". The car probably could have made it another 50 ro 60 miles. And then it was only $50 to fill her up. My Dodge is about $80 a tank. Almost got in a wreck in Houston and quickly convinced myself that the extra cost of gas is worth a little added safety on the road. Size does matter!

GMichael
04-16-2008, 11:25 AM
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

Rich-n-Texas
04-16-2008, 11:31 AM
I drive a Dodge 4x4 Ram 1500 w/ a V8 Hemi. I get about the same MPG. My wallet has been setting my arse on fire for the last few years due to gas costs.
Why am I not seeing you and Billy Bob in the "it's got a Hemi" commercials anymore. Contract up? :biggrin5:

I drove a Nissan Altima to Dallas this week for a business meeting. I started in Houston with a full tank and drove to Dallas, went to dinner and then drove half way back to Houston the next day before I has to fill up. Actually, I had to empty "my tank". The car probably could have made it another 50 ro 60 miles. And then it was only $50 to fill her up. My Dodge is about $80 a tank. Almost got in a wreck in Houston and quickly convinced myself that the extra cost of gas is worth a little added safety on the road. Size does matter!
WTF Jamie? You came to Dallas and didn't look me up? :mad2: Wonder if I can return that case of Shiner...

JSE
04-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Why am I not seeing you and Billy Bob in the "it's got a Hemi" commercials anymore. Contract up? :biggrin5:

WTF Jamie? You came to Dallas and didn't look me up? :mad2: Wonder if I can return that case of Shiner...

Yeah, I thought about looking you up but I had limited time. I'll actually be up there again Friday for this, http://www.dallaswineauction.com/. Not really looking forward to wearing a Tux! I plan on eating some good food and drinking insanely expensive wine that I don't have to pay for. My wife and I and our guests got rooms at the Hyatt so we don't have to drive after we are done drinking all the hooch! I'm bidding $1 on everything!

The next morning we have to get up early and head back to Houston for a birthday party. More drinking! I'm gonna be hurting by Sunday.

Rich-n-Texas
04-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Now would these "guests" be farm animals, or some attractive young babes? :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm comfortable with the direction this thread has taken. :thumbsup:

04-17-2008, 12:41 PM

I hate to rub salt in your open wound JSE, but I drove from the Bay Area to Los Angeles in my Honday Insight on a single tank of gas. That is about 525 miles. My car sipped gas until we got to the grapevine(a huge uphill trek that lasts about 5 miles. That is where my car used the majority of its gas. I was getting about 60mpg until I got to the grapevine.

I thought twice about being in a small car around all of the SUV. This thing has side bags, front bags, and bags for the bags. And it has enough power to scamper out of the way of the big guys. So I feel pretty safe for now, and if I start to feel unsecure, I just pull out the Lexus hybrid SUV :)

Groundbeef
04-19-2008, 07:02 AM
I thought twice about being in a small car around all of the SUV. This thing has side bags, front bags, and bags for the bags. And it has enough power to scamper out of the way of the big guys. So I feel pretty safe for now, and if I start to feel unsecure, I just pull out the Lexus hybrid SUV :)

Plus, lets not forget the operator of said small vehicle. In the unlikely event of an accident, even if you were clearly in the wrong, you will manage through an exhaustive, extensive, and incendiary fashion PROVE that the other driver was in fact responsible for the mishap.

If at first they don't see your rational, you will haragne them for hours with a lenghty diatribe until they fell compelled to either crawl under a rock, or simply go insane.

Whats your license plate # anyway? I wanna make sure I steer around you at all time.:cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
04-19-2008, 08:30 AM
If at first they don't see your rational, you will haragne them for hours with a lenghty diatribe until they fell compelled to either (A)crawl under a rock, or (B)simply go insane.

Whats your license plate # anyway? I wanna make sure I steer around you at all time.:cornut:
I pick choice B.

04-20-2008, 12:02 PM
I pick choice B.

Either choice is my victory because I would have gotten them off of me!

L.J.
04-21-2008, 03:51 PM
What....you guys are gonna stop at post 1224?

bobsticks
04-21-2008, 05:36 PM
What....you guys are gonna stop at post 1224?

..and let you get the last word after throwing down with thirty or so posts of nothing but smileys? I think not.

How 'bout them Dallas Stars?!

Rich-n-Texas
04-22-2008, 03:45 AM
..How 'bout them Dallas Stars?!
I heard that!

What does a Duck say after he's STOMPED by a Dallas Star? :ihih:

GMichael
04-22-2008, 06:04 AM
I heard that!

What does a Duck say after he's STOMPED by a Dallas Star? :ihih:

Quack?

Rich-n-Texas
04-22-2008, 06:23 AM
I don't know what the Duck says, but the Star says:

Who wants ta be next? :thumbsup:

noddin0ff
04-22-2008, 06:52 AM
are you, Rich?

Rich-n-Texas
04-22-2008, 07:32 AM
GET BACK ON TOPIC!!! :mad:

Go Stars!!!

GMichael
04-22-2008, 07:46 AM

PS doesn't understand the rating system?

GMichael
04-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Ok, so what's the deal here. There needs to be an easier way to both GIVE them and also to be aware of when you GET them. I have given out some and only received 3, but was not aware of it when it happened. It would be cool if reputable members had something by their name or under their name that indicated their status.
We missed the one year anniversary of this post. (04-13-2007, 07:56 PM)
How could we let this slip bye?:mad2:

Rich-n-Texas
04-23-2008, 04:09 AM
Don't we usually have parties at your house for these kinds of milestones?

04-23-2008, 12:46 PM
are you, Rich?

I think he is, he is just tryin to confuse us. Once you are Rich, you are always Rich.. Man that's Rich!

What's a Dallas Star, a porno actress or a naked college cheerleader?

GMichael
04-23-2008, 12:52 PM

Isn't that the same thing these days?

Rich-n-Texas
04-24-2008, 04:32 AM
"Naked college cheerleader"? WHERE?!?!?!

bobsticks
04-24-2008, 05:18 PM

Go Stars!!!

I'd like to see Turks win one, and Modano is a class act ( Dee-troit, holla!)

Barring that, it should come as no surprise that I like Sean Avery.

Rich-n-Texas
04-25-2008, 07:03 AM
My my, so much hockey talk 'round these parts lately. Ol' Swishy over there really got a fire cookin' didn't 'e?

GMichael
04-25-2008, 07:17 AM
My my, so much hockey talk 'round these parts lately. Ol' Swishy over there really got a fire cookin' didn't 'e?
Keep the fires off the ice please. We don't have hard enough water.

Rich-n-Texas
04-26-2008, 05:01 PM
I think he is, he is just tryin to confuse us. Once you are Rich, you are always Rich.. Man that's Rich!

I said... Go Stars!!!

Pay attention when I'm talking dammit! :incazzato:

04-26-2008, 07:00 PM
I said... Go Stars!!!

Pay attention when I'm talking dammit! :incazzato:

Yeah, okay no es necesario que volvamos a boxeadores en un montón

Go starbucks?:prrr:

Rich-n-Texas
04-27-2008, 07:41 AM
STICKS! Translate! HURRY!!! :confused:

04-27-2008, 01:11 PM

It means "do not get your boxers in a bunch" Rich guy!

Rich-n-Texas
04-27-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't wear boxers, I wear boxer-briefs! (Helps prevent diaper rash :yesnod: )

Rich(in name only)-n-(knock wood)Texas

bobsticks
04-27-2008, 06:12 PM

Aquila non captat muscas.

Rich-n-Texas
04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeah thanks buddy. :mad5:

bobsticks
04-30-2008, 04:52 PM
I like this stupid thread better...

...and how about those Dallas Stars?!

NP:
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/album_170x170/500_albums_Regatta_de_Blanc_police.6626060.jpg

Woochifer
04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
As the thread hits 50 pages ... looks like we're really scrapin the bottom of the barrel if we're talking hockey in Dallas and naked cheerleaders (well, okay it's just Sir T that's still got his SPF-deprived brain in the proverbial Hawaiian gutter!)!

Actually, I just got back from Vegas yesterday and naked cheerleaders would be like a theological seminary compared to some of the other stuff that was going on over there! Aside from witnessing the scary effect that open bar receptions have on otherwise "respectable" professional types, I also never knew how many "massage" offers I would get just going on a one-block burger run! :shocked:

Oh yeah, we're talking about reputation points ... everything stayed in Vegas! :cool:

bobsticks
05-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Watch it Woochie, you're bordering on Greenie territory and just because Ansi Kopitar can't carry the Kings singlehandedly to a few more wins....

Oh yeah, we're talking about reputation points ... everything stayed in Vegas! :cool:

So, your saying that you left your collection of porn leaflets on the wetbar in the hotel suite?

JSE
05-01-2008, 06:14 AM
As the thread hits 50 pages ... looks like we're really scrapin the bottom of the barrel if we're talking hockey in Dallas and naked cheerleaders (well, okay it's just Sir T that's still got his SPF-deprived brain in the proverbial Hawaiian gutter!)!

Actually, I just got back from Vegas yesterday and naked cheerleaders would be like a theological seminary compared to some of the other stuff that was going on over there! Aside from witnessing the scary effect that open bar receptions have on otherwise "respectable" professional types, I also never knew how many "massage" offers I would get just going on a one-block burger run! :shocked:

I'll be in Vegas the 13th through the 16th this month. What street was that burger joint on? :ihih: :nonod: :rolleyes5: :prrr: