Reputations points... [Archive] - Page 4 - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Woochifer
02-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Wow, Perv got nuked nearly 10 pages ago and this thread is still going?!

I guess you pill-poppin' shooters just couldn't keep your hands off them triggers, eh? I see another round of greenie drive-bys ready to hit ... better lock the doors tonight! :cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 03:20 PM
http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/animated/duck.gif
I rarely miss, my friend.

L.J.
02-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I rarely miss, my friend.

http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/expressive/liar.gif

Now Rich...see what happens when you don't tell the truth.

bobsticks
02-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Laughin' ovah heah at Rich gettin' pwned without L.J. ever typing a word. Nice work.

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Laughin' ovah heah at Rich gettin' pwned without L.J. ever typing a word. Nice work.
Nice. Way ta encourage him sticks. :incazzato: <== Old reliable

Rich-n-Texas
02-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Dammit! I've gotten three greenies in a row. The latest one is unsigned. I think I've set an unachievable goal. :(

Groundbeef
02-11-2008, 09:17 AM

Nice work bob! Looks like your mad skilz at gettin' greenies is payen off. You are #1. Don't worry though. GM will weasel his way back up there. Cuz thats how he rolls!

GMichael
02-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Nice work bob! Looks like your mad skilz at gettin' greenies is payen off. You are #1. Don't worry though. GM will weasel his way back up there. Cuz thats how he rolls!

Oh be Nice.
Bob has been back on top sinse last week. You may want to ask him who helped boast him up there.

bobsticks
02-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh be Nice.
Bob has been back on top sinse last week. You may want to ask him who helped boast him up there.

Okay, here's what I need to happen. I need you characters to recognize the completely insensitive and unacceptable nature of my behavior and draw a line in the sand. Can we work to together? That'd be great...a big win for the team.

I accused a guy of having a torrid love affair with Josef Mengele last week and next thing you know...BAM!...greenies aplenty. You really shouldn't reward me when I get like that.

Clearly the race to the bottom is going to be frought with challenges.

JSE
02-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Dammit! I've gotten three greenies in a row. The latest one is unsigned. I think I've set an unachievable goal. :(

Check your rep. :ciappa:

L.J.
02-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Wow 761 posts and still going...........:crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
02-11-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm going to commit suicide now.
I'm very cold........ I feel very very cold.....

GMichael
02-12-2008, 06:14 AM
That sound kinda... well....
Nevermind

I got an unsigned grey one for this post. OK, fess-up.:incazzato:

Rich-n-Texas
02-12-2008, 06:21 AM
N00bie no like you?

Ajani
02-12-2008, 10:23 AM
31 Pages???

Ummm... ok then....

yeah....

L.J.
02-12-2008, 10:38 AM
31 Pages???

Ummm... ok then....

yeah....

Hey Perv was the idiot that started the thread. We have to keep his memory alive until he returns.........ya know, I wonder if he's back already :idea:

He could be anyone of us :eek:

GMichael
02-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey Perv was the idiot that started the thread. We have to keep his memory alive until he returns.........ya know, I wonder if he's back already :idea:

He can't be me. I just know it.
Oops, I mean, I KNOW IT.

JSE
02-12-2008, 11:45 AM
ya know, I wonder if he's back already :idea:

You know, I have wondered that myself. Aside from the obvious fact that GMichael may very well be Perv :cornut:, I bet he is among us now. He would have to be a recent newbie to the site or he may have brought back to life one of his past identities. We know for a fact he had several. True to Lex/Perv form, he is probably using the forum threads to cleverly create his new online personality and fictitious past. He will try to fit in and befriend us but we all know he will eventually lose control. It will, as always, be fun to watch.

This of course is assuming I am not Perv! :idea: Buwahahahahahaha! :devil:

GMichael
02-12-2008, 12:10 PM
You know, I have wondered that myself. Aside from the obvious fact that GMichael may very well be Perv :cornut:, I bet he is among us now. He would have to be a recent newbie to the site or he may have brought back to life one of his past identities. We know for a fact he had several. True to Lex/Perv form, he is probably using the forum threads to cleverly create his new online personality and fictitious past. He will try to fit in and befriend us but we all know he will eventually lose control. It will, as always, be fun to watch.

Did you say that I am Perv, or that I am a perv?

Rich-n-Texas
02-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Not hard to distinguish between the two in your case GM. :rolleyes:

GMichael
02-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Not hard to distinguish between the two in your case GM. :rolleyes:

What are you trying to say?

Rich-n-Texas
02-12-2008, 12:28 PM

I've stayed silent on PS and all of this, but I have to say [flame suit] he was always helpful to me, moreso than many of the other "AR veterans" here. He certainly had his opinions, AND ego, but his perceived shortcomings pale in comparison to some of the current day posters we have here. What always stuck out as odd to me was the way he would go waaaaay into detail about movies, which apparently was Lex's MO as well. I vaguely remember Lex, but I do recall reading his posts when I joined back in '04. Guess I just never put 2 + 2 together. [/flame suit]

Rich-n-Texas
02-12-2008, 12:29 PM
She's pregnant. She doesn't get a rise out of me anymore.

GMichael
02-12-2008, 12:49 PM
She's pregnant. She doesn't get a rise out of me anymore.

Remember these two?

GMichael
02-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I've stayed silent on PS and all of this, but I have to say [flame suit] he was always helpful to me, moreso than many of the other "AR veterans" here. He certainly had his opinions, AND ego, but his perceived shortcomings pale in comparison to some of the current day posters we have here. What always stuck out as odd to me was the way he would go waaaaay into detail about movies, which apparently was Lex's MO as well. I vaguely remember Lex, but I do recall reading his posts when I joined back in '04. Guess I just never put 2 + 2 together. [/flame suit]

I liked PS. But he was going a little crazy at the end. Once he was mad at a person, they could never post a word without him dogging them.
And I do agree that we have some, or at least one, who is worse.

Rich-n-Texas
02-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Been there, done them...

They were right about latinos I gotta tell ya! :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
02-12-2008, 12:56 PM
I liked PS. But he was going a little crazy at the end. Once he was mad at a person, they could never post a word without him dogging them.
And I do agree that we have some, or at least one, who is worse.
I agree and...

Truer worrds were never spoken! BTW, we got another day off from our masterhater didn't we? :thumbsup:

GMichael
02-12-2008, 01:09 PM
You mean night right?
Yeah, I noticed. Were your feelings hurt? Maybe he had work to do.

JSE
02-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Did you say that I am Perv, or that I am a perv?

Do I have to pick one? :ihih:

I agree about PS and even though myself and many other knew he was Lex, he played well with others for the most part. Pix seemed to start PS's downward spiral and then the whole Red Chicklet Campaign, or RCC as I like to call it, really did him in. He buried himself as he had always done. I think he really got off on attacking Pix because he finally found someone he could pick on with at least lukewarm support of everyone, at first. PS/Lex was so used to being the target that he jumped at the chance to target PIX. He just got carried away and Pix really tweaked him to say the least. As much as Pix irratates some/most of us, he's got some fight in him.

JSE

GMichael
02-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Do I have to pick one? :ihih:

I agree and PS. Even though myself and many other knew he was Lex, he played well with others for the most part. Pix seemed to start PS's downward spiral and then the whole Red Chicklet Campaign, or RCC as I like to call it, really did him in. He buried himself as he had always done. I think he really got off on attacking Pix because he finally found someone he could pick on with at least lukewarm support of everyone, at first. PS/Lex was so used to being the target that he jumped at the chance to target PIX. He just got carried away and Pix really tweaked him to say the least. As much as Pix irratated some/most of us, he's got some fight in him.

JSE

What Pix did right was to not get too dragged in to that PS vs Pix thread. As soon as someone (I think the first was Kex) stepped up to say that PS was going overboard, that's when it all fell apart. Others joined in and then the stage was set in stone.

L.J.
02-12-2008, 02:09 PM
PS vs PX: The downfall of Lex

Has a nice ring to it. When does the movie come out.

GMichael
02-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Will that be a musical?

Ajani
02-12-2008, 03:18 PM

It wasn't untill Rich's post that I realized that Perv was short for Peruvian... (though I suppose I could have looked for the name of the person who started this thread... doh)

Anyway, all I remember of the guy is that he really loved PSB speakers.... I remember asking for speaker advice last year and getting a whole lot of responses from Perv about PSB and if I'd listened to the Platinums yet...

He seemed fairly helpful though.... but maybe I should keep quiet, since I'm a newbie and hence most likely to be a reincarnation of Perv... MUAHAHAHAHAHA...

GMichael
02-13-2008, 06:55 AM
It wasn't untill Rich's post that I realized that Perv was short for Peruvian... (though I suppose I could have looked for the name of the person who started this thread... doh)

Anyway, all I remember of the guy is that he really loved PSB speakers.... I remember asking for speaker advice last year and getting a whole lot of responses from Perv about PSB and if I'd listened to the Platinums yet...

He seemed fairly helpful though.... but maybe I should keep quiet, since I'm a newbie and hence most likely to be a reincarnation of Perv... MUAHAHAHAHAHA...

More caps. YOU NEED MORE CAPS in your posts.

But yeah, PS could be very helpful at times. Just don't disagree with him.
Much like Pixie. (except for the helpful part)

Rich-n-Texas
02-13-2008, 07:07 AM
...Much like Pixie. (except for the helpful part)
So, 1 - 1 = 0. Very good.

GMichael
02-13-2008, 07:28 AM
So, 1 - 1 = 0. Very good.

Make that:
1 - 1 - 1 = (-1)

Groundbeef
02-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Make that:
1 - 1 - 1 = (-1)

Just cuz you're an engineer doesn't mean you have to show off your mad math skillz.

GMichael
02-13-2008, 08:37 AM
Just cuz you're an engineer doesn't mean you have to show off your mad math skillz.
No Engineer here. I was a math major though. Those 1's and 0's can get tough. I'm never sure which one comes first.

Groundbeef
02-13-2008, 09:00 AM
No Engineer here. I was a math major though. Those 1's and 0's can get tough. I'm never sure which one comes first.

Just pretend that 1's are Chickens, and 0's are Eggs. It clears it all up.

Rich-n-Texas
02-13-2008, 09:08 AM
3 -1's? Hmmm... personality = -1, helpfulness = -1... :idea:

GMichael
02-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Just pretend that 1's are Chickens, and 0's are Eggs. It clears it all up.

Yes! Yes it does. Everyone knows that the egg came first!

Woochifer
02-14-2008, 11:09 AM

Oh man, that would be a sucker punch along the lines of "Luke, I am your father!" :D

JohnMichael
02-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Yes! Yes it does. Everyone knows that the egg came first!

I so rarely disagree with you but the chicken came first. Actuality always comes before potentiality. The egg is only a potential chicken.

GMichael
02-14-2008, 01:20 PM
I so rarely disagree with you but the chicken came first. Actuality always comes before potentiality. The egg is only a potential chicken.

The chicken was an egg before it was ever a chicken.

bobsticks
02-14-2008, 05:45 PM
The chicken was an egg before it was ever a chicken.

Rich-n-Texas
02-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Stop talking in code sticks!

Actuality always comes before potentiality.
That is a profound statement JM... A very profound statement.

GMichael
02-15-2008, 06:48 AM

That would be the ultimate answer to life the universe and everything.
On a side, side, side note. I know the ultimate question to life the universe and everything.

GMichael
02-15-2008, 06:58 AM
Let me see if I can set this up right.
First, in the 4 books included in the Guide's trilogy, there was mention of three major questions in the universe. "Why do we eat?" "How do we eat?" And, "where shall we have lunch?" I think this was in the second book, Milliwayes - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
Second, The giant computer who's sole purpose was to figure out the ultimate question was called the Earth.
Third, I worked at IBM for a while. They are one of the largest computer companies on this computer called Earth.
While I was there I found out that they give their employees 42 minutes for lunch.
Have you guessed it yet? The ultimate answer to life, the universe, and EVERYTHING is:
"How many minutes should you take for lunch?"
Perfect...
Perfect...
Frankie would be so proud.

markw
02-15-2008, 08:07 AM
I so rarely disagree with you but the chicken came first. Actuality always comes before potentiality. The egg is only a potential chicken... but the egg only gets laid once..

(can I say that here?)

Rich-n-Texas
02-15-2008, 11:27 AM
.. but the egg only gets laid once..
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

GMichael
02-15-2008, 01:17 PM
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Just go out and say, "Hey, how YOU doin'?" to as many girls as possible. One is bound to get a kick out of it. That's the one who'd love to have coffee with you.

Rich-n-Texas
02-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Already tried that. Also tried imitating the three guys out at the disco in the SNL skit where they're dancing to the song "What is Love" and bumping up against the chicks, when I was at the club, but all's that got me was a black eye from some big dork!

What the he!! HIS problem was. :rolleyes:

bobsticks
02-15-2008, 03:19 PM
"How many minutes should you take for lunch?"

'Is that all you have to contribute Van Patten...what's for lunch?"

Name the movie...

Woochifer
02-27-2008, 03:57 PM
What is this? A thread goes over 800 posts and then you guys just abandon it?!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
02-27-2008, 05:55 PM

They have very short attention spans.....Better known as attention deficit syndrome. They all have it, all of them.......

JSE
02-27-2008, 06:16 PM
They have very short attention spans.....Better known as attention deficit syndrome. They all have it, all of them.......

Hey!
What was the question? :sleep:

bobsticks
02-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh good lord, just shoot me already...

GMichael
02-28-2008, 06:06 AM
Oh good lord, just shoot me already...

BANG!

JSE
02-28-2008, 06:57 AM

OK, here is some more discussion..............

How the hell did Rich pass me up in the standings? He seemed to leapfrog me and Wooch in one jump! WTF? I've gone from 6th to 7th. It's almost like Rich is playing a mind game on us by asking for Reds to really get Greens so he can become Dictator of the boards. Hmmmmm? :ciappa:

I'm getting ready to send a "JSE Bomb" up I-45 to Dallas! That's ain't smog your seeing their buddy!

JSE

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 08:37 AM
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Oh and, care to compare post counts JSE? :smilewinkgrin:

JSE
02-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Oh and, care to compare post counts JSE? :smilewinkgrin:

3..........2..........1...............FIRE!

JSE pulls finger. :yesnod:

markw
02-28-2008, 09:21 AM
What is this? A thread goes over 800 posts and then you guys just abandon it?!But apparantly that's not a requirement. :)

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 09:29 AM
Mark, we're only trying to keep the irony that is thread has produced alive.

GMichael
02-28-2008, 09:37 AM

What irony would that be?

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Why do you always have to complicate things GM? Just take my word for it... this thread, in the big picture of the AR forums is ironic.:yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 09:47 AM
3..........2..........1...............FIRE!

JSE pulls finger. :yesnod:
Nice try son. :nonod:

GMichael
02-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Why do you always have to complicate things GM? Just take my word for it... this thread, in the big picture of the AR forums is ironic.:yesnod:

Hahahahahaha GM and complicated should never be used in the same post. Hahahahahahahaha

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Besides, how often do you see Mark and Wooch posting in silly threads such as this one?

markw
02-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Besides, how often do you see Mark and Wooch posting in silly threads such as this one?Ironic, isn't it?

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Ironic, isn't it?
My point exactly. Just a slight misdirection to arrive at the same point.

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm getting ready to send a "JSE Bomb" up I-45 to Dallas! That's ain't smog your seeing their buddy!

JSE
Fire away Jay, it'll never make it past the road construction in Corsicanna! :ihih:

JSE
02-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Fire away Jay, it'll never make it past the road construction in Corsicanna! :ihih:

WTF is up with Corsicana construction? I was at N. Texas in Denton starting in 1989 and it was under construction back then. I could have rebuilt I-45 myself in all this time! :incazzato: There used to be a dip in the northbound lanes just south of Corsicana that you could get air on if you got it up to about 85mph or so. There used to be bad wrecks there all the time. Now you just have to dodge orange construction barrells.

Wow! Now that was really off topic. :cornut:

JSE
02-28-2008, 11:10 AM

Actually I decided to send it up Highway 6 through Waco and then up 35. It's gonna blind side ya! That is unless the folks of Waco stop it because it would probably improve the air around Waco.

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 11:31 AM
You want off-topic?

Isn't there a memorial set up in Waco for the "tragedy" that occured at the Branch Davidian Compound? I'd like to visit it someday after the air clears. :biggrin5:

JSE
02-28-2008, 11:47 AM
You want off-topic?

Isn't there a memorial set up in Waco for the "tragedy" that occured at the Branch Davidian Compound? I'd like to visit it someday after the air clears. :biggrin5:

Shhhhhhhhh! We Texans don't talk about that event. :rolleyes5:

Woochifer
02-28-2008, 12:07 PM
that's better! We're now solidly back on track to getting this thread across the magical 1,000 mark!

Uh, what were we talking about? :confused5:

GMichael
02-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Uh, what were we talking about? :confused5:

If Tex puts out on a first date or not.

JSE
02-28-2008, 12:24 PM

Ask Pix! Doh! :yikes:

GMichael
02-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Ask Pix! Doh! :yikes:

Is Rich Pixie's biotch?

markw
02-28-2008, 01:14 PM
You want off-topic?

Isn't there a memorial set up in Waco for the "tragedy" that occured at the Branch Davidian Compound? I'd like to visit it someday after the air clears. :biggrin5:You know what Waco stands for, doncha?

We Ain't Comin' Out!

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Bring HER around and I'll put out!!!

markw
02-28-2008, 01:16 PM
What's the record for the longest thread here, anyway?

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 01:23 PM
GM probably knows that stat.

GMichael
02-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Bernd's, What's spinnin'? thread.

L.J.
02-28-2008, 04:54 PM
You people should really seek some help :out:

02-28-2008, 05:29 PM

Irony, isn't that something you do to your shirts?:crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Not me! I don't wear a shirt & tie. The only thing I've used an iron for in the past 3 - 4 years is to remove the creases in the burlap I'm using for my acoustic panels. It's a righteous tool!

bobsticks
02-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Not me! I don't wear a shirt & tie. The only thing I've used an iron for in the past 3 - 4 years is to remove the creases in the burlap I'm using for my acoustic panels. It's a righteous tool!

Ah, it's becoming so clear why yer gettin' the smackdown at the club. You can't just smooth up on a girl all disheveled and squiggly-wiggley and drop some line like "You wanna come over and see my DLP?".

Amidst the din and glare she probably took one look at yer janky wife-beater, thought you said "You wanna come over and touch my trick knee and had her boy drop the hammer on ya. :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
02-28-2008, 07:36 PM
:lol: Man, you are one off-the-wall character sticks, and that ain't no lie. :lol:

JohnMichael
02-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Ah, it's becoming so clear why yer gettin' the smackdown at the club. You can't just smooth up on a girl all disheveled and squiggly-wiggley and drop some line like "You wanna come over and see my DLP?".

Amidst the din and glare she probably took one look at yer janky wife-beater, thought you said "You wanna come over and touch my trick knee and had her boy drop the hammer on ya. :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Maybe Rich needs to move to rural Ohio. Nothing sexier than a wife-beater under a short sleeve dress shirt and tie. I think I could find him a woman.

bobsticks
02-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Maybe Rich needs to move to rural Ohio. Nothing sexier than a wife-beater under a short sleeve dress shirt and tie. I think I could find him a woman.

Are you thinkin' the same thing I am John? We hook Rich up with the little honey serving okra at the MCL Cafeteria...hot, okra lovin'. mmmmm....

NP: http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drg400/g457/g45784zmoj4.jpg

JohnMichael
02-29-2008, 05:36 AM
Are you thinkin' the same thing I am John? We hook Rich up with the little honey serving okra at the MCL Cafeteria...hot, okra lovin'. mmmmm....

NP: http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drg400/g457/g45784zmoj4.jpg

and if he likes his women topless she can leave her hairnet at work.

markw
02-29-2008, 05:54 AM

Amidst the din and glare she probably took one look at yer janky wife-beater, thought you said "You wanna come over and touch my trick knee and had her boy drop the hammer on ya. :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:I had the wimmen chasing me when I wuz single and I didn't have to say a word. I just sat quietly at the bar and licked my eyebrows.

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 06:55 AM
You guys hook me up with Lee Ann and you'll have a BFF. Forget about the okra though, I don't like it.

And I'm not even going to ask what MCL stands for. :rolleyes:

02-29-2008, 12:16 PM
I had the wimmen chasing me when I wuz single and I didn't have to say a word. I just sat quietly at the bar and licked my eyebrows.

Damn Mark, just sat there licking your eyebrows? My stuff is whack! I thought you had to put on the latest fashion with some cool disco slides, walk in with your pimp step, tilt the hat, and they would just faint at your coolness. Just to think, all I had to do is give myself a tongue bath and go;)

markw
02-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Damn Mark, just sat there licking your eyebrows? My stuff is whack! I thought you had to put on the latest fashion with some cool disco slides, walk in with your pimp step, tilt the hat, and they would just faint at your coolness. Just to think, all I had to do is give myself a tongue bath and go;)Of course, my dashing good looks help also. :)

GMichael
02-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Of course, my dashing good looks help also. :)

Then there's that.

Woochifer
02-29-2008, 12:56 PM

:lol:

So does the answer lean more towards wishful thinking or imminent threat? :ciappa:

GMichael
02-29-2008, 01:03 PM
:lol:

So does the answer lean more towards wishful thinking or imminent threat? :ciappa:

I'm think it should be pressented as a warning to all noobs.

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 01:29 PM
HEY! I put out on the first date OKAY??? :incazzato:

GMichael
02-29-2008, 01:33 PM
That's what we're warning them of.

L.J.
02-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Come on people FOCUS!!

Lex goes bye bye, now this thread is all over the place. Back to OT or else I'm dishin' out greenies to everyone one of ya :cornut:

bobsticks
02-29-2008, 03:29 PM
Lex goes bye bye, now this thread is all over the place. Back to OT or else I'm dishin' out greenies to everyone one of ya :cornut:

I'm here Huckleberry...bring watchu got. Retaliation will be swift and merciless.

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Come on people FOCUS!!
This thread was started months ago! How am I supposed to remember that far back?! Whaddaya think I got a steel trap memory or something? :rolleyes:

I'd like to see ya try. I can't give out greenies so I KNOW you can't! :ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm here Huckleberry...bring watchu got. Retaliation will be swift and merciless.
Huckleberry? Isn't he running for the republican nomination? :idea:

bobsticks
02-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Is Rich Pixie's biotch?

HEY! I put out on the first date OKAY??? :incazzato

Anal leakage?

I rely heavily on my Depends these days

Excellent. We've moved past the symptoms and now have discovered the causal conditions for Rich's need to troll cafeterias for the ladies. Now we need to track his migration. Where's Marlin Perkins and Jim with that tranquilizer gun?

JohnMichael
02-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Excellent. We've moved past the symptoms and now have discovered the causal conditions for Rich's need to troll cafeterias for the ladies. Now we need to track his migration. Where's Marlin Perkins and Jim with that tranquilizer gun?

Just do not shoot him in the ass. The depends will absorb the tranquilizer meds.

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Man I sure hope GrannyQ.Public isn't doing a Google search right now on "Desperate and Dateless senior", because I'm willing to bet this thread'll be at the top of the list! :o

Woochifer
02-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Come on people FOCUS!!

Butt out with your empty threats! We're just shamelessly posting whatever nonsense we can to get this thread over the 1,000 post mark! It's all about the bottomline, no one cares how we get there! :cool:

Woochifer
02-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Huckleberry? Isn't he running for the republican nomination? :idea:

No, that would be that Romulus guy, y'know the Romon religion dude ... :GROAN: :6:

Woochifer
02-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Man I sure hope GrannyQ.Public isn't doing a Google search right now on "Desperate and Dateless senior", because I'm willing to bet this thread'll be at the top of the list! :o

Hmmm, some Pixeldude's name came up when I tried that ... guess you got some competition trolling the Fixodent set! :cool:

L.J.
02-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Dang!!! I can't give out anything. OK, I'll be back.....hey that made me think of Terminator. I'll be back on Tuesday??? I guess?? I gotta reload.

**Skakes fist in the air**

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Hmmm, some Pixeldude's name came up when I tried that ... guess you got some competition trolling the Fixodent set! :cool:
Hey man... nothing wrong with a woman who can temporarily remove her teeth. :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Dang!!! I can't give out anything. OK, I'll be back.....hey that made me think of Terminator. I'll be back on Tuesday??? I guess?? I gotta reload.

**Skakes fist in the air**
He he he, ha ha ha, ho ho ho!!!
Told ya! :ciappa:

bobsticks
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
No, that would be that Romulus guy, y'know the Romon religion dude ... :GROAN: :6:

Whatssup with this being the year of goofy, non-mainstream religious cats running for office? Judge Smales with his Mormonism, Billary worshipping a figurine of Rosie O'Donnell made from crisco and Vince Foster's embalmed appendix, and Barack with is Sleeper Cell-style radical Islam...but more importantly, whatssup with Obama's hands? He seems like a nice enough guy but them finger probes ain't natural...OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT 2008: PHONE HOME...

Woochifer
02-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey man... nothing wrong with a woman who can temporarily remove her teeth. :biggrin5:

True true! And just think how hot things can get when you combine that with an oxygen tank! Oy!!!! :cornut:

Woochifer
02-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Whatssup with this being the year of goofy, non-mainstream religious cats running for office? Judge Smales with his Mormonism, Billary worshipping a figurine of Rosie O'Donnell made from crisco and Vince Foster's embalmed appendix, and Barack with is Sleeper Cell-style radical Islam...but more importantly, whatssup with Obama's hands? He seems like a nice enough guy but them finger probes ain't natural...OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT 2008: PHONE HOME...

Geez, so THAT'S what got me all transfixed to the tele! It's because he got big hands! I thought it was something more subliminal like his cadence whenever he says the word "CHANGE" or those backwards messages contained in the Bose noise canceling headphone commercials that seem to always precede one of his rallies. :crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 08:14 PM
True true! And just think how hot things can get when you combine that with an oxygen tank! Oy!!!! :cornut:
The visual just made me throw up a little in my mouth. :(

Groundbeef
02-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Geez, so THAT'S what got me all transfixed to the tele! It's because he got big hands! I thought it was something more subliminal like his cadence whenever he says the word "CHANGE" or those backwards messages contained in the Bose noise canceling headphone commercials that seem to always precede one of his rallies. :crazy:

I heard from a guy that I know that he heard from someone at work, that if you wear Bose Noise Canceling headphones in a Barak Obama Rally, that the "reverse" of change, is the voice of George Bush whispering "Stay the Course"

Rich-n-Texas
02-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Osama Obama wears black lipstick. I'm certain of it.

Groundbeef
03-01-2008, 06:46 AM
Osama Obama wears black lipstick. I'm certain of it.

I didn't hear that. I had my earmuffs on. It's cold outside.

Rich-n-Texas
03-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Did I make a baddy? Red chicklett?

Woochifer
03-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Did I make a baddy? Red chicklett?

Nah, if black chiclets existed, I'd give you one of those. But, in the absence of those, it's another greenie for you! (that is, IF my greenie shooter's reloaded and ready to go, otherwise you'll get yours when I'm done with the circular firing squad)

Rich-n-Texas
03-03-2008, 11:32 AM
The circular thing is such an inconvenience ya know? I'm not even allowed to give greenies to people I don't remember giving them to in the first place.

GMichael
03-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I've given up on the whole chicklet thing. My gun is totally jammed.

bobsticks
03-03-2008, 06:52 PM
I've given up on the whole chicklet thing. My gun is totally jammed.

You think you got problems. I got 65,535 unread messages...I don't even know where to start.

It ain't easy bein' me...ever.

AudioReview Forums > General > Site Feedback/Discussion > Reputations points...
Reply to Thread
Welcome, bobsticks.
You last visited: Today at 02:46 AM
Private Messages: Unread 65535, Total 47

Rich-n-Texas
03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
You think you got problems. I got 65,535 unread messages...I don't even know where to start.

It ain't easy bein' me...ever.

AudioReview Forums > General > Site Feedback/Discussion > Reputations points...
Reply to Thread
Welcome, bobsticks.
You last visited: Today at 02:46 AM
Private Messages: Unread 65535, Total 47
You broke our PM machine! :nono:

L.J.
03-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Hello anybody out there? :biggrin5:

GMichael
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM

Nope.

JSE
03-06-2008, 02:14 PM

I'm here.

Cha-Ching #881

bobsticks
03-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Would somebody PLEASE give L.J. about twenty-seven Green Chicklets!?

Ol' boys running the ultra-informative "Hi-Def Bargain Thread" and is patiently tutoring everyone through their Hi-Rez adolescence.

I'm starting to feel like the redheaded stepchild ovah heah...

Rich-n-Texas
03-10-2008, 06:37 PM
What? Huh? Who?

03-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Would somebody PLEASE give L.J. about twenty-seven Green Chicklets!?

Ol' boys running the ultra-informative "Hi-Def Bargain Thread" and is patiently tutoring everyone through their Hi-Rez adolescence.

I'm starting to feel like the redheaded stepchild ovah heah...

Least you have hair!

Woochifer
03-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Least you have hair!

Assuming that you mean on top of your head? :cool:

Ready for my red pill!

bobsticks
03-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Least you have hair!

Jah, too much. I had to get a haircut yesterday 'cause I was starting to look loke Robert Smith from the Cure...

...and Woochie I got nothin' but Green Wiki-Wiki comin' yer way...

JohnMichael
03-17-2008, 04:57 PM
I have to get my hair cut every three weeks. My barber asked what kind of vitamins I take to make my hair grow so fast. It is thick so it bushes out if too long.

bobsticks
03-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I have to get my hair cut every three weeks. My barber asked what kind of vitamins I take to make my hair grow so fast. It is thick so it bushes out if too long.

Absolutely, my friend. Proper supplementation is the key to good livin'. I have no doubt that given a couple of months I could look like a big, walking, crysanthemum.

Groundbeef
03-18-2008, 11:01 AM

I just shave my head every 3 days or so. I've saved a ton of money vs the barber, and I no longer look like I'm trying to impress everyone with my lack of hair growing ability.

Plus, the ladies find it sexy.

Rich-n-Texas
03-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Me too. It gets outta control real fast. :20:

Absolutely, my friend. Proper supplementation is the key to good livin'.
What vitamin helps relieve joint pain?

GMichael
03-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Me too. It gets outta control real fast. :20:

That's a compound vitamin. It's called THC.

L.J.
03-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Umm.....where's the 27 greenies I was supposed to get :biggrin5:

bobsticks
03-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Umm.....where's the 27 greenies I was supposed to get :biggrin5:

I'm tryin' buddy but my Green Wiki-Wiki is a no-go...must need more supplementation.

JohnMichael
03-18-2008, 05:06 PM
I just shave my head every 3 days or so. I've saved a ton of money vs the barber, and I no longer look like I'm trying to impress everyone with my lack of hair growing ability.

Because the ladies know that hair loss is caused by excess male hormones coursing through your body. Now if they can find a cure for ear hair.

bobsticks
03-18-2008, 05:44 PM

Back in the day I used to recommend 17 or 18 Soma Carisprodols and Raspberry Stoli but you may want to check out this:

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Vitamins-Deficiencies-And-Joint-Pain-Are-Related&id=524605

Rich-n-Texas
03-18-2008, 05:49 PM
That's a compound vitamin. It's called THC.
Ahhh... THC. I remember it well. Some potent shizit! :crazy:

Rich-n-Texas
03-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Back in the day I used to recommend 17 or 18 Soma Carisprodols and Raspberry Stoli but you may want to check out this:

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Vitamins-Deficiencies-And-Joint-Pain-Are-Related&id=524605
Thinks I better start drinking more milk again huh? I don't know what that Soma stuff is, but Raspberry Stoli's Russian vodka! Me like. :yesnod:

JohnMichael
03-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Keep the random posts coming until we get to 1,000. Who has joint pain I am 52 and have no joint pain. Of course I need to be limber.

JSE
03-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Keep the random posts coming until we get to 1,000. Who has joint pain I am 52 and have no joint pain. Of course I need to be limber.

Yeah, I got nothing.

899! :biggrin5:

JohnMichael
03-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I got nothing.

899! :biggrin5:

You could tell us how your injury is healing. Use multiple posts if needed. Then you could start a new post and tell us about the physical therapy you are doing. Anybody with an injury? Vasectomy complications? Let us share.

L.J.
03-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Vasectomy.........I had it done a year ago.....ouch. I wasn't completely knumb(spl) so I felt the first cut....I said ooaaahhhh @#&%$*&, or something like that. So I get jabbed with the needle 5 more freakin' times.....OUCH :yikes:

So get this...they have me watching Pirates OTC while doing the snippin' to keep my mind off what they were doing. Yeah, like that really worked :frown2:

Well...a year later, I gotta say it was worth every bit of pain I felt :wink5:

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 05:34 AM
You could tell us how your injury is healing. Use multiple posts if needed. Then you could start a new post and tell us about the physical therapy you are doing. Anybody with an injury? Vasectomy complications? Let us share.
Let's put it this way JM, JSE went through that case of Shiner Bock I sent him so fast he probably doesn't even know what hit him!

GMichael
03-19-2008, 06:00 AM
Vasectomy.........I had it done a year ago.....ouch. I wasn't completely knumb(spl) so I felt the first cut....I said ooaaahhhh @#&%$*&, or something like that. So I get jabbed with the needle 5 more freakin' times.....OUCH :yikes:

So get this...they have me watching Pirates OTC while doing the snippin' to keep my mind off what they were doing. Yeah, like that really worked :frown2:

Well...a year later, I gotta say it was worth every bit of pain I felt :wink5:

Ouch! That hurts! Glad the trim worked out for ya.

Funny story.

I had hired a new assistant a few years back. On her first week, two of our VP's were standing behind her desk comparing stories about their vasectomies. I looked over at her and saw a terified look on her face. Then one VP said how his, swelled up to the size of grapefruits and then motions with his hand where they grew to. She put her head down on her desk and covered her ears.

JSE
03-19-2008, 06:01 AM
Let's put it this way JM, JSE went through that case of Shiner Bock I sent him so fast he probably doesn't even know what hit him!

Mmmmmmmm. Shiner. :crazy:

GMichael
03-19-2008, 06:04 AM

Is that so your hubby can bend you up like a pretzel while he.... oops. Skip it.

JSE
03-19-2008, 06:05 AM

The calf is healing nicely. So far. I have stayed away from the tennis courts and have been taking it easy. I .............. Phone rings. I'll be back.

JSE
03-19-2008, 06:11 AM

Eh, wrong number.

Anyway, I at the gym Sunday and tried the stationary bike for a while. I lasted about 5 minutes and the calf started giving me some pain. So much for that. It's a tricky injury. Just walking around now I don't even really notice it. However, if I hop/jump up on curb, go down/up the stairs to quick, run, jog, hop, flex to much, the pain is clearly still there. I guess I have a couple more weeks before I can start building the strength back up. I do stretches and some really low weights at the gym to keep it strong. That seems to be helping a bit. From what the docs told me, it will just take some time to heal. Time sucks because the weather has been really nice the last week or so. Nice moderate temps.

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Had five inches of rain here yesterday JSE.

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Is that so your hubby can bend you up like a pretzel while he.... oops. Skip it.
Just couldn't leave it alone could ya? :nono:

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 08:49 AM
So what does the person who makes the 1000th post get?

And don't tell me 1000 greenies! :rolleyes:

GMichael
03-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Just couldn't leave it alone could ya? :nono:

I play with it as often as possible. Is that wrong?:blush2:

GMichael
03-19-2008, 08:52 AM
So what does the person who makes the 1000th post get?

:

A blind date with PS.
:ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 09:02 AM
I play with it as often as possible. Is that wrong?:blush2:
NOT THAT!!! Put that thing down else you'll go blind! Didn't you ever listen to your mother? :rolleyes:

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 09:03 AM
So you guys think I like to cozy up to the site outcasts huh? :smilewinkgrin:

basite
03-19-2008, 09:24 AM
A blind date with PS.
:ciappa:

and suddenly the post count didn't rise anymore.... :D

GMichael
03-19-2008, 09:30 AM
and suddenly the post count didn't rise anymore.... :D

Or anything else.

03-19-2008, 10:02 AM

Bam!!. After years of shoulder length hair, I decided to go for the complete buzz/shave look. I was not ready for the response I was going to get, that is for sure. The ladies do find it quite sexy.

Last year I went on holiday and didn't shave my head. I look like a chia pet after three days. I couldn't take it any more, I needed my shine.

Is there a twelve step program for people who have a habit of shaving their heads?

03-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Ouch! That hurts! Glad the trim worked out for ya.

Funny story.

I had hired a new assistant a few years back. On her first week, two of our VP's were standing behind her desk comparing stories about their vasectomies. I looked over at her and saw a terified look on her face. Then one VP said how his, swelled up to the size of grapefruits and then motions with his hand where they grew to. She put her head down on her desk and covered her ears.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah, I could just imagine what she would have done if he started going through the motion of throwing them. LOL

03-19-2008, 10:13 AM
So you guys think I like to cozy up to the site outcasts huh? :smilewinkgrin:

Well nightliar is missing.....

JSE
03-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Had five inches of rain here yesterday JSE.

Been close to 80 everyday. Yesterday is was cloudy and we had a storm blow through town between 6:15 and 6:18 pm. Blew and rained like he!! for about 3 minutes. My pool went from completely clean to full of branches and leaves within the blink of an eye. Then clear skies and lots of wind the rest of the night and today.

Looks like it's a sit on the patio at the local Tex-Mex hangout with Margaritas tonight kind of day. :3: And maybe a Shiner or two.

Or three. :biggrin5:

GMichael
03-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Been close to 80 everyday. Yesterday is was cloudy and we had a storm blow through town between 6:15 and 6:18 pm. Blew and rained like he!! for about 3 minutes. My pool went from completely clean to full of branches and leaves within the blink of an eye. Then clear skies and lots of wind the rest of the night and today.

Looks like it's a sit on the patio at the local Tex-Mex hangout with Margaritas tonight kind of day. :3: And maybe a Shiner or two.

Or three. :biggrin5:

Keep that stuff away from any open flames.

We had an Earthquake here the other day. Very rare for our area. Only a 2.3 though. I thought it was just a truck going bye. Didn't find out what it really was till it was in the paper 2 days later.

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Well nightliar is missing.....
Yeah, you ran off wonna my heros.

(Not really but I did like his avatar.)

JSE
03-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Keep that stuff away from any open flames.

We had an Earthquake here the other day. Very rare for our area. Only a 2.3 though. I thought it was just a truck going bye. Didn't find out what it really was till it was in the paper 2 days later.

2.3? That ain't nothin,

I actually had Mexican at lunch today and just registered a 2.1 myself. :ciappa:

JSE
03-19-2008, 11:28 AM
2.3? That ain't nothin,

I actually had Mexican at lunch today and just registered a 2.1 myself. :ciappa:

Uh oh.......Aftershock! I'll be back in a bit. :shocked:

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Keep that crap to yourself okay? :mad:

Groundbeef
03-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Bam!!. After years of shoulder length hair, I decided to go for the complete buzz/shave look. I was not ready for the response I was going to get, that is for sure. The ladies do find it quite sexy.

Last year I went on holiday and didn't shave my head. I look like a chia pet after three days. I couldn't take it any more, I needed my shine.

Is there a twelve step program for people who have a habit of shaving their heads?

Wow, we are like twins Sir T. When we go out together next, I'll wear the shirt that reads: "I'm with Stupid" and arrow pointed your way.:ciappa:

Groundbeef
03-19-2008, 11:42 AM

Funny story about a vasecctomy. I had mine done 9 years ago. When the Dr. had me prepping, I asked "do I get this one 1/2 price?". He looked at me kinda funny, like "What the hell are you talking about!".

Then he took a peek under the gown, and agreed I'd only have to pay 1/2. About 7 years earlier I had a cancer scare, and ole' lefty was removed as a "precaution".

Unfortunatly for lefty, it turns out he had some sort of cyst, not cancer. Lucky for me, it was a cyst, not cancer. My Dr. incidently was SHOCKED I didn't have cancer. Apparently he had prepped my wife and parents pretty good about the treatments I was going to have to endure. Chemo, radiation, the whole 9 yards. He even biopsied the nut 2 times because he didn't belive the lab. He told me later that 95% of all testicals removed for lumps are cancerous. Needless to say I dodged a bullet on that one.

I didn't get the surgery for free, but I must admit I did feel better. The cyst was pretty painful, and I had constant groin pain.

I did manage to have 3 kids after the surgery, so it really didn't slow me down. And it saved me $1000 on the vasectomy!

JSE
03-19-2008, 12:03 PM
You are now and henceforth known as "Uniballer"! :ciappa:

markw
03-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Funny story about a vasecctomy. I had mine done 9 years ago. When the Dr. had me prepping, I asked "do I get this one 1/2 price?". He looked at me kinda funny, like "What the hell are you talking about!".

Then he took a peek under the gown, and agreed I'd only have to pay 1/2. About 7 years earlier I had a cancer scare, and ole' lefty was removed as a "precaution".

Unfortunatly for lefty, it turns out he had some sort of cyst, not cancer. Lucky for me, it was a cyst, not cancer. My Dr. incidently was SHOCKED I didn't have cancer. Apparently he had prepped my wife and parents pretty good about the treatments I was going to have to endure. Chemo, radiation, the whole 9 yards. He even biopsied the nut 2 times because he didn't belive the lab. He told me later that 95% of all testicals removed for lumps are cancerous. Needless to say I dodged a bullet on that one.

I didn't get the surgery for free, but I must admit I did feel better. The cyst was pretty painful, and I had constant groin pain.

I did manage to have 3 kids after the surgery, so it really didn't slow me down. And it saved me $1000 on the vasectomy!You really want to get your terminology straight when discussing these things: to wit:

"Doc," says Steve, "I want to be castrated."

"What on earth for?" asks the doctor in amazement.

"It's something I've been thinking about for a long time and I want to have it done" replies Steve.

"But have you thought it through properly?" asks the doctor, "It's a very serious operation and once it's done, there's no going back. It will change your life forever!"

"I'm aware of that and you're not going to change my mind; either you book me in to be castrated or I'll simply go to another doctor."

"Well, OK.", says the doctor, "But it's against my better judgment!"

So Steve has his operation, and the next day he is up and walking very slowly, legs apart, down the hospital corridor with his drip stand. Heading towards him is another patient, who is walking exactly the same way.

"Hi there," says Steve, "It looks as if you've just had the same operation as me."

"Well," said the patient, "I finally decided after 37 years of life that I would like to be circumcised."

Steve stared at him in horror and screamed, "****! THAT'S the word!”

Groundbeef
03-19-2008, 01:17 PM
You are now and henceforth known as "Uniballer"! :ciappa:

You know, they make prostetics for men that they can have replace a "lost" ball. Its called a nutical, and its supposed to mimic the size and weight of the missing part. I just can't part with upwards of $1000 for a fake nut.

Of course, brass is always an option, but with age the weight would cause some "issues". I figure your sack would sag to about knee level. Kinda akward at the pool.:yikes:

03-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Wow, we are like twins Sir T. When we go out together next, I'll wear the shirt that reads: "I'm with Stupid" and arrow pointed your way.:ciappa:

Grabs gilfite fish, smacks beef and says "take that you uniballer!". But then you could point at my head and say the same thing.....

GMichael
03-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Someone please explain to me why Beefy's uniball is like Sir T's head. :eek6:

JSE
03-19-2008, 01:41 PM
Someone please explain to me why Beefy's uniball is like Sir T's head. :eek6:

They are both useless? :yikes:

L.J.
03-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Umm....do the mods think we can get some more smilies......PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE. Especially a drool smilie http://forum.blu-ray.com/images/smilies/imported/drool.gif

And how 'bout those cute little BR & PS3 icons http://forums.highdefdigest.com/images/smilies/iconbluraypng.png & http://forums.highdefdigest.com/images/smilies/iconps3hq0.gif

They're sooo cute...I just wanna pick 'em up and hold 'em.

markw
03-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Someone please explain to me why Beefy's uniball is like Sir T's head. :eek6:I thought Sir T was bald...

bobsticks
03-19-2008, 05:50 PM
You know, they make prostetics for men that they can have replace a "lost" ball. Its called a nutical ...:

So an uncomfortable castrated sailor would be traveling in nutical knots?

03-19-2008, 06:38 PM
They are both useless? :yikes: after wacking beefy, and with his face print still on it, Sir T picks up gilfite fish rears back and smacks JSE, and then swings forward and hits G., and proclaims "look everyone, I got a double".....

03-19-2008, 06:40 PM
I thought Sir T was bald...

I do not know how to take this, but dang it Mark, I still have the fish in my hands man....so don't make me........

03-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Umm....do the mods think we can get some more smilies......PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE. Especially a drool smilie http://forum.blu-ray.com/images/smilies/imported/drool.gif

And how 'bout those cute little BR & PS3 icons http://forums.highdefdigest.com/images/smilies/iconbluraypng.png & http://forums.highdefdigest.com/images/smilies/iconps3hq0.gif

They're sooo cute...I just wanna pick 'em up and hold 'em.

Guys, get the straight jacket, L.J.'s goin 51-50 here

JohnMichael
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM

I did manage to have 3 kids after the surgery, so it really didn't slow me down. And it saved me $1000 on the vasectomy!

Glad you have one ball. Diagnosed with prostate cancer they take both.

JSE
03-19-2008, 07:32 PM
and proclaims "look everyone, I got a double".....

Unfortunately Beefy cannot say the same! :ciappa:

GMichael
03-20-2008, 05:34 AM
I thought Sir T was bald...

Are you saying that Beefy's uniball is ... is....:idea:

Groundbeef
03-20-2008, 06:24 AM

Who hasn't done the ole' wax dip before...guys....guys...anyone? I'm just sayin...

On a serious note though, guys do yourself a favor. In the shower do a "lump" check every so often. Especially if you are between 17-25. Testicular cancer is the #1 cancer for males in that age group. Caught early, it is very treatable. Caught later...not so much. Losing a nut isn't going to end your sex life, but avoiding the issue might!

For those of us that have a significant other, you can always suggest they do the checking "For Your Health". In the same fashion, you can insist on doing a daily "breast exam" just to be safe.

GMichael
03-20-2008, 06:31 AM
I think we just jumped the shark.

Groundbeef
03-20-2008, 07:32 AM
I think we just jumped the shark.

Just a few more till 1000. So anyone got any green pellets left? I think mine broke when I tried to shoot pix a reddie.

JSE
03-20-2008, 07:40 AM
Just a few more till 1000. So anyone got any green pellets left? I think mine broke when I tried to shoot pix a reddie.

I just shot one your way. Least I could do for the Uniballer. :p

03-20-2008, 07:57 AM
Unfortunately Beefy cannot say the same! :ciappa:

JSE!!!!

03-20-2008, 07:59 AM

If you want to live to see your 30th birthday, you betta not finished that sentence young man!

L.J.
03-20-2008, 08:00 AM
Guys, get the straight jacket, L.J.'s goin 51-50 here

"Going 51-50"...........I've been crazy :out:

GMichael
03-20-2008, 08:23 AM
If you want to live to see your 30th birthday, you betta not finished that sentence young man!

30? That was in 1990. Maybe you meant 50?

03-20-2008, 08:31 AM
30? That was in 1990. Maybe you meant 50?

I dent know you were older than me. I guess Beefy is the youngster in this band of crazy men. Still, you betta not finish that sentence....grrrrrr

GMichael
03-20-2008, 09:03 AM
I dent know you were older than me. I guess Beefy is the youngster in this band of crazy men. Still, you betta not finish that sentence....grrrrrr
Just because I act immature..err.. I mean.. young, doesn't meant that I haven't been around the block, ridden hard and put away wet.

JSE
03-20-2008, 09:20 AM
JSE!!!!

Why do I keep smelling fish? :confused5:

03-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Why do I keep smelling fish? :confused5:

Waaaaahahahahahhahaha......LOLOLOL. Classic JSE!

03-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Just because I act immature..err.. I mean.. young, doesn't meant that I haven't been around the block, ridden hard and put away wet.

If they put you away wet, you are going to moldy along with being around the block, ridden hard, and put away wet. I guess the G would be the beginning letters of Green then.

Rich-n-Texas
03-20-2008, 01:04 PM
I think this thread is going back into a direction I'm comfortable with. :yesnod:

L.J.
03-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Thread...what thread?

JohnMichael
03-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I need some rep points for dealing with SVI and the rubber glove fiasco. I also need some hugs and to hide under my blanket with my bottle of wine. Even I am freaked.

03-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I need some rep points for dealing with SVI and the rubber glove fiasco. I also need some hugs and to hide under my blanket with my bottle of wine. Even I am freaked.

Gather around gang, JM has been traumatized and needs some love. It's okay bubby, its goin to be alright. You drink that bottle of wine and I guarantee things will get blurry...I mean be just fine.

03-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Thread...what thread?

Okay who is sewing in here, fess up somebody!!

L.J.
03-20-2008, 08:48 PM

Dang..sounds like i missed something. I guess that's a good thing. I need to get some sleep tonight :shocked:

Rich-n-Texas
03-21-2008, 04:20 AM
Okay who is sewing in here, fess up somebody!!
I have a brand new pair of jeans that has two belt loops ripped already!:incazzato:If JM ever comes out from under the covers I'll ask him to sew them back on then we can move on. Sound good? :biggrin5:

GMichael
03-21-2008, 05:07 AM
Sorry, can't talk now. Must hunt down the SVI thread.

JSE
03-21-2008, 06:15 AM
Sorry, can't talk now. Must hunt down the SVI thread.

Looks like the "Meat" of the thread has already been deleted.

JSE
03-21-2008, 06:26 AM
We have now almost gone full circle. We started this thread with PS and may just end it talking about SVI.

GMichael
03-21-2008, 06:35 AM
PS & SVI sittin' in a tree.....:15:

Woochifer
03-21-2008, 11:23 AM
We have now almost gone full circle. We started this thread with PS and may just end it talking about SVI.

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!

But, not before we reach 1,000! :ihih:

GMichael
03-21-2008, 11:34 AM

My gun jammed again. But I offer you my condolences as well as any stuffed animal from the upper shelf. (but not the big stuffed white glove)

JSE
03-21-2008, 11:36 AM
My gun jammed again. But I offer you my condolences as well as any stuffed animal from the upper shelf. (but not the big stuffed white glove)

Go hit RL, he should be an open target for everyone by now. :cornut:

GMichael
03-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Go hit RL, he should be an open target for everyone by now. :cornut:

I did. It didn't help. Maybe I should give one to Lex.

JSE
03-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Maybe I should give one to Lex.

Will that work? We might be able to get him to 3 greenie status. That would be awesome! :idea:

L.J.
03-21-2008, 12:25 PM

Don't worry losers....I'm gonna hit 1000 when you guys are all slepping tonight :dita:

JSE
03-21-2008, 12:31 PM
I did. It didn't help. Maybe I should give one to Lex.

Is it wrong to greenie a spammer? :p

GMichael
03-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Is it wrong to greenie a spammer? :p

Who would know?

If a tree falls in the woods.......
Or
If a man says something, and no women are around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GMichael
03-21-2008, 12:40 PM

Don't worry losers....I'm gonna hit 1000 when you guys are all slepping tonight :dita:

Go for it. We'll all have to slip you a green one while your sleeping.:p

JSE
03-21-2008, 12:54 PM

OK, I'm signing off for the weekend and I expect to see this thread at 1000+ by Monday monring! :D

Later,

JSEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee!

L.J.
03-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Sure thing

L.J.
03-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Sure thing

Edit: Oops, double post :D

03-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Sure thing

Edit: Oops, double post :D

LJ just had twins...how was labor?

L.J.
03-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Sir T, thoughts on the M-282 your using????? What are you using it to power??? It's on clearance at CC....I Maaaaaayyyyyy pick one up if it drops in price again. That's a big maybe though.

JohnMichael
03-21-2008, 02:16 PM
I have a brand new pair of jeans that has two belt loops ripped already!:incazzato:If JM ever comes out from under the covers I'll ask him to sew them back on then we can move on. Sound good? :biggrin5:

You prejudge me. I am not a sewing, home perm doing, interior decorator kind of guy. I am a replace the brakes, fix the plumbing, run the log splitter kind of guy. I am also a good shot.

Rich-n-Texas
03-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Okay. I need the catalytic converter on my car replaced, my hot water heater replaced, my kitchen sink and faucets (not kidding) replaced, and my 9mm cleaned. How's that sound? :biggrin5:
Oh. BTW, I need my fence replaced, and my garage door opener put back together. I took it apart to replace a gear a couple of weeks ago now I forget how it goes back together. :o

L.J.
03-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Okay. I need the catalytic converter on my car replaced, my hot water heater replaced, my kitchen sink and faucets (not kidding) replaced, and my 9mm cleaned. How's that sound? :biggrin5:
Oh. BTW, I need my fence replaced, and my garage door opener put back together. I took it apart to replace a gear a couple of weeks ago now I forget how it goes back together. :o

Come on Rich...How you ever gonna impress the ladies if you have somebody else gettin' all sweaty doing your work :D

bobsticks
03-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Come on Rich...How you ever gonna impress the ladies if you have somebody else gettin' all sweaty doing your work :D

It may have been so long that that's not a consideration. You can win it back you know...that's what Sir T told me anyway...

bobsticks
03-21-2008, 07:15 PM
I'll tell you what I'm reppin'...finishing the first project of the year a full week and a half early. Nine glorious days of potential slothlike behaviour before even considering another assignment. Toys anyone?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000005H4I.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

JohnMichael
03-22-2008, 02:55 AM
[QUOTE=bobsticks]I'll tell you what I'm reppin'...finishing the first project of the year a full week and a half early. Nine glorious days of potential slothlike behaviour before even considering another assignment. Toys anyone?

Bobsticks I enjoyed three weeks of slothful drunken behaviors before starting my new job. It does a body and a mind good. Starting back to work this past Monday did not do a body good. I need to check my lottery tickets so I can see if I can return to slothful drunken behaviors in exotic locales.

Enjoy yourself.:thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 07:59 AM
It may have been so long that that's not a consideration. You can win it back you know...that's what Sir T told me anyway...
NAILED IT!!!

Should I shave my head like Mr. T did? Would that help? I'll try anything! :mad2:

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 08:05 AM
The end result is all that matters L.J. And, if I let the ladies help me with the home decor projects, it'll make them feel like they're participating - making a difference, so... more points for me right? :ihih:

03-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Sir T, thoughts on the M-282 your using????? What are you using it to power??? It's on clearance at CC....I Maaaaaayyyyyy pick one up if it drops in price again. That's a big maybe though.

Its powering my rear surround speakers. I really like this amp, auto on and off triggers, good sound, and it fits in the rack all nice and snug.

03-22-2008, 01:05 PM
NAILED IT!!!

Should I shave my head like Mr. T did? Would that help? I'll try anything! :mad2:

Naw Rich, the shaved head is part of a caliente package my brudda. Its the icing on the cake really. Just say this; "Ustedes son ricos, y viven en Texas", they'll git with you man. They like a rich men who do everything big.

03-22-2008, 01:09 PM
You prejudge me. I am not a sewing, home perm doing, interior decorator kind of guy. I am a replace the brakes, fix the plumbing, run the log splitter kind of guy. I am also a good shot.

Was the last line a hint :eek: Are we till friends?:o I just don't need no drive by's thanks......

bobsticks
03-22-2008, 01:37 PM
The end result is all that matters L.J. And, if I let the ladies help me with the home decor projects, it'll make them feel like they're participating - making a difference, so... more points for me right? :ihih:

Jah, cause that's what every hottie wants...a middle aged mensch with a penchant for pressed wood, a fetish for firearms and an adverseness to accomplishment.

jrhymeammo
03-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Toys anyone?

Any luck on your quest for a new processor?

bobsticks
03-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Any luck on your quest for a new processor?

Hey Jay, long time no talkie at ya...too long.

The unceremonious destruction of the Mac 32 in the mail kinda took the wind out of my sails. That and the inhuman amount of hours I've been working over the last couple of months has left me ambivalent. Of course, we'll see how that plays out after the holiday...

Good to hear from ya.

JohnMichael
03-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Was the last line a hint :eek: Are we till friends?:o I just don't need no drive by's thanks......

Rich's comments reminded me of a guy I worked with who thought I never did any male stuff. We went out to help a Vietnam Vet get his wood in for winter. He had lung cancer from agent orange and lost a lung so he winded easily. After we were done splitting and stacking we took our empty beer cans to use as targets. He turned to me and in his best little lady voice he showed me the parts of his rifle. What he did not know is my father started taking me when I was very young to the National Guard Armory to the shooting range. I think my father liked watching me fly backward from the recoil of the pistols. Then in Boy Scouts I would go to the rifle range and shoot. During that time I took the NRA gun safety course two summers in a row. Well to make a long story short guess who out shot who. Yes he was a little embarrassed. He told me I did well for a first time and I said "it was not my first time". His response "oh I did not think you would have ever shot a gun".

Growing up and money was tight if something broke you needed to learn to fix it. Dead beat dad was gone by third grade so the fix it man became me. Of course at 4 years old I had to show dad how the belt fit on the dryer since the old one broke. I could always look at things and figure out how they worked unlike doofus. Dad tried it and found I was right. So as a matter of survival I developed some skills.

Of course I do not shoot at people. Just targets and the only deer I have ever killed was with a Dodge.

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Jah, cause that's what every hottie wants...a middle aged mensch with a penchant for pressed wood, a fetish for firearms and an adverseness to accomplishment.
Alright! You guys gotta stop using these $10.00 words. I didn't go to college OKAY!!! :incazzato:

The unceremonious destruction of the Mac 32 in the mail kinda took the wind out of my sails...
You mentioned that in a previous topic but I guess it didn't sink in at the time sticks. It's a real shame that happened to you with such an extravagant (not to mention expensive) piece of gear. The way I complained about my receiver delivery, I should've instead just counted my blessings.

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Rich's comments reminded me of a guy I worked with who thought I never did any male stuff. We went out to help a Vietnam Vet get his wood in for winter. He had lung cancer from agent orange and lost a lung so he winded easily. After we were done splitting and stacking we took our empty beer cans to use as targets. He turned to me and in his best little lady voice he showed me the parts of his rifle. What he did not know is my father started taking me when I was very young to the National Guard Armory to the shooting range. I think my father liked watching me fly backward from the recoil of the pistols. Then in Boy Scouts I would go to the rifle range and shoot. During that time I took the NRA gun safety course two summers in a row. Well to make a long story short guess who out shot who. Yes he was a little embarrassed. He told me I did well for a first time and I said "it was not my first time". His response "oh I did not think you would have ever shot a gun".

Growing up and money was tight if something broke you needed to learn to fix it. Dead beat dad was gone by third grade so the fix it man became me. Of course at 4 years old I had to show dad how the belt fit on the dryer since the old one broke. I could always look at things and figure out how they worked unlike doofus. Dad tried it and found I was right. So as a matter of survival I developed some skills.

Of course I do not shoot at people. Just targets and the only deer I have ever killed was with a Dodge.
Truthfully John, I have to admit that I am homophobic to a certain extent, but because of people like you and the way you interact with people here... not so much the case anymore. :thumbsup: to you.

Oh and, cross the garage door opener task off the list... All better now. :yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
03-22-2008, 04:02 PM
Naw Rich, the shaved head is part of a caliente package my brudda. Its the icing on the cake really. Just say this; "Ustedes son ricos, y viven en Texas", they'll git with you man. They like a rich men who do everything big.
I'm NOT gonna say that 'til you tell me what it means!!! :mad:

bobsticks
03-22-2008, 04:16 PM
You mentioned that in a previous topic but I guess it didn't sink in at the time sticks. It's a real shame that happened to you with such an extravagant (not to mention expensive) piece of gear. The way I complained about my receiver delivery, I should've instead just counted my blessings.

It happens. Whatya gonna do? I'll just move on to either a replacement or something else.

JohnMichael
03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Alright! You guys gotta stop using these $10.00 words.

Mensch is a Yiddish term and we will start those lessons after you sign up for PFLAG.