Reputations points... [Archive] - Page 3 - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sir Terrence the Terrible
12-16-2007, 02:24 PM
So answer this question....

If everyone thinks that I am the red bandit then how could I give multiple reds on the same post or in such a short period of time to the same person? If I signed in under multiple user names you can't give red ones until you have earned a reputation around here in the first place, so maybe all of this conspiracy crap is bogus and maybe certain people around here (cough: LJ, Wooch, Sir T, etc) that more than just one person disagrees with you, despite your ego that you are always right and how dare someone disagree with your posts. Hmmm, I think that's a more likely choice.

It really doesn't matter how hard it is to accomplish something negative, a little racist worm will figure out how to do it. Did one of your 4 internal personalities not know what the other three were doing? Could one of your internal personalities live in a alternative universe, and comes to this side to do his bull?

I do believe that more than one person can disagree with Wooch, LJ and myself. Unfortunately those more than one persons live in the same body in the form of pslexmarkdjscottysuperpanavision. How all you guys can live in there I will never know, since between the four of you there ain't but 3 brain cells, and a IQ of -365.

Can someone give me three reddies for this outburst?

bobsticks
12-16-2007, 02:56 PM
I know how to help.:smilewinkgrin:

I'm not sure that's exactly a ringing endorsement for yourself, John...:shocked:

12-16-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm not sure that's exactly a ringing endorsement for yourself, John...:shocked:

Maybe he is saying he will take a bat to them, that should make them quite colorful wouldn't you agree? Though black and blue might be the dominate colors in the end, they should be red in the beginning for a short period of time. :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
12-16-2007, 03:19 PM
They're already FREAKIN' blue!!! Gimme a break!!!

bobsticks
12-16-2007, 03:25 PM
I just slipped into that position that we're all familiar with...the involuntary one in where you're all hunched over with yer legs crossed. Batting practice? Jesus-H-on-a-popsicle stick...gruesome.

JSE
12-16-2007, 08:46 PM
I did an IP address search and it is as you thought. x4

Wow! You gotta hate when you get smacked in the arse with PROOF! Granted, most of us knew all along but that's gotta sting a little. :shocked: Don't ya think?

I will await my red chicklet now. :sad:

JSE

L.J.
12-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Well, well Mr. PeruvianLies, seems that you have nothing more to say. That's a first. It was only a matter of time before you got sloppy. What I don't understand is why hit up people like GM, Basite or JM? You've always disliked SirT & Wooch(must be a Lex thing). Kex and I made your hit list a few months ago, but what about those other guys(I'm sure there's alot more)? What exactly did they do to you?

Sad, just very sad!

GMichael
12-17-2007, 07:11 AM
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.....................!!!!!!! !!!!:cryin:

JSE
12-17-2007, 07:50 AM
Well, well Mr. PeruvianLies, seems that you have nothing more to say. That's a first. It was only a matter of time before you got sloppy. What I don't understand is why hit up people like GM, Basite or JM? You've always disliked SirT & Wooch(must be a Lex thing). Kex and I made your hit list a few months ago, but what about those other guys(I'm sure there's alot more)? What exactly did they do to you?

Sad, just very sad!

I have been very surprised that "PS" has not gone off on me yet given his deep seated hatred of all things JSE over the years. Granted, I have been a good boy toward "PS" in his most recent incarnation.

The thing is, Lex/RutyTootyAruti,TLADINY,Onkyo Fanatic/DJ Scotty/PS is never going to be able to make it on any board regarding Movies, Audio/Video or Home Theater. Over the last few years he has done himself in with all his lies and antics. His personality and way of writing are so unique he will never be able to pull off a different identity. TLADINY/Lex will always come out sooner or later. He can't help it. When the meds are weak, his true personality comes out. The red chicklet campaign was a perfect example of this. He just could not help it.

Lex/PS, you got played once again by the very wise members here and your true personality came out.

JSE

kexodusc
12-17-2007, 08:31 AM
I have been very surprised that "PS" has not gone off on me yet given his deep seated hatred of all things JSE over the years. Granted, I have been a good boy toward "PS" in his most recent incarnation.

The thing is, Lex/RutyTootyAruti,TLADINY,Onkyo Fanatic/DJ Scotty/PS is never going to be able to make it on any board regarding Movies, Audio/Video or Home Theater. Over the last few years he has done himself in with all his lies and antics. His personality and way of writing are so unique he will never be able to pull off a different identity. TLADINY/Lex will always come out sooner or later. He can't help it. When the meds are weak, his true personality comes out. The red chicklet campaign was a perfect example of this. He just could not help it.

Lex/PS, you got played once again by the very wise members here and your true personality came out.

JSE
Yeeeaaaah boyyyyyyyyy!
pwned! W00t!!!

L.J.
12-17-2007, 10:09 AM
And just think, he was actually talking to himself in this thread and that big bluray thread. Not a very good job of playing it off though. Not too many newbies pop up and calls everyone "vultures".

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 01:00 PM

JSE

I'm only imagining how blue in the face he was getting trying to hold things together when dealing with you! But, considering how thoroughly you schooled Lex time after time, why would anyone want to stir up that hornet's nest? :incazzato:

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 01:08 PM
I did an IP address search and it is as you thought. x4

DOH! Doused with cold water just as things were starting to heat up again!

Why did you have to poop the party with facts when we were having so much fun with slander and inneuendo? :lol: I was looking forward to watching the exposed prey squirm around a bit, but you would have to break out the truth cleaver and chop the head off in one stroke!

As if this wasn't bad enough, it seems that I've been bumped back into 3-greenie territory by certain posters who should know better than to test me like this! I'm gonna be one mad greenie-firing loose cannon this afternoon! :incazzato:

Rich-n-Texas
12-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Can't get me!!! Ha ha!

JSE
12-17-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm gonna be one mad greenie-firing loose cannon this afternoon! :incazzato:

And you think "I" eat to many burritos? That's just sick! :cornut:

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 01:24 PM

Sad, just very sad!

Doesn't matter what anyone did. Whatever the reason, WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN! :cornut:

This thread is the gift that just keeps giving! An early Christmas present from Lex or Per or that "newbie" on the Blu-ray thread or all these question-response spammers on the General Audio forum!

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 01:26 PM
And you think "I" eat to many burritos? That's just sick! :cornut:

All I can say is watch out for drive-by strangers offering candy! :ihih:

P.S. I haven't had lunch yet, so I'm abuzz right now!

basite
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Can't get me!!! Ha ha!

wanna bet I can hit you with another greenie soon? :cornut:

BTW, have you read my last post in the 'new computer questions' thread yet?

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

L.J.
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Doesn't matter what anyone did. Whatever the reason, WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN! :cornut:

This thread is the gift that just keeps giving! An early Christmas present from Lex or Per or that "newbie" on the Blu-ray thread or all these question-response spammers on the General Audio forum!

You don't have to worry too much. He'll be back.

I must admit, he did have my post count up for the past few weeks.

JSE
12-17-2007, 02:24 PM
All I can say is watch out for drive-by strangers offering candy! :ihih:

P.S. I haven't had lunch yet, so I'm abuzz right now!

I forget you are in Cali. You probably have "green" veggie burritos out there with low carbon emissions . What's the point of that? Next time your in Texas, Rich and I can show you some good ol' smog filled, texas crude laced tex mex fare. If your not used to it, you might get stopped by the TSA trying to get back on the plane for WMDs!

GMichael
12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
You guys are still passing your big greenies back and forth? Sick I tells ya. Just sick!

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 02:55 PM
I forget you are in Cali. You probably have "green" veggie burritos out there with low carbon emissions . What's the point of that?

Hey, I'm all for guzzling down them red meat burritos and anonymous taco truck fare with godknowswhatkinda animal cookin' on the grill! Talk to my wife about the veggie burritos (and she ain't even from Cali!)!

Next time your in Texas, Rich and I can show you some good ol' smog filled, texas crude laced tex mex fare. If your not used to it, you might get stopped by the TSA trying to get back on the plane for WMDs!

I visited Austin and San Antonio several years ago, and I got the scars in my intestinal tract to prove it! Also did some steakhouses out in the boonies of west Texas ... I think I'm still working that all off. Fortunately, back then the airlines were more lax about carrying toxic waste on board, so I managed to get through security!

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 02:57 PM
You guys are still passing your big greenies back and forth? Sick I tells ya. Just sick!

:lol:

What, and you letting yours rot in the pit of your pocket? You might stink up the joint if you keep holding onto them greenies past their "use by" date! I say use it before you lose it!

JohnMichael
12-17-2007, 03:02 PM
but you would have to break out the truth cleaver and chop the head off in one stroke!

I was receiving too many PM's with complaints. It was either deal with it here or drive to his home.

Woochifer
12-17-2007, 03:27 PM
I was receiving too many PM's with complaints. It was either deal with it here or drive to his home.

Good point JM! Last thing we need are more stalker threads on this forum ... well, okay maybe one or two of 'em every few months might be a good thing! But, if it creates an moderating headache for you, then I'm willing to part with that little bit of sadistic entertainment. :cool:

Rich-n-Texas
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
wanna bet I can hit you with another greenie soon? :cornut:
DON'T!

BTW, have you read my last post in the 'new computer questions' thread yet?

Keep them spinning,
Bert.
Read and responded.

Rich-n-Texas
12-17-2007, 04:40 PM
I forget you are in Cali. You probably have "green" veggie burritos out there with low carbon emissions . What's the point of that? Next time your in Texas, Rich and I can show you some good ol' smog filled, texas crude laced tex mex fare. If your not used to it, you might get stopped by the TSA trying to get back on the plane for WMDs!
I'll make some homemeade salsa. Key ingedient: Habenaro peppers. :mad5:

Luvin Da Blues
12-17-2007, 04:57 PM

I get to try it too!!! :cornut:

JSE
12-17-2007, 05:02 PM

Fire in the HOLE! :yikes:

L.J.
12-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Well thanks to a rep by Wooch(dont worry, payback is coming) I have been forced into the #1 spot. Now I know I went a little crazy the first time but I've learned. I'm getting better. I know time is short so I would like to say......

Yes!!!!!!!! I'm the freakin' man!!!!!

LJ in da house. GM...Groundbeef...you knew this day was comin'. This is my house, get use to it.

Now for my demands........oops, sorry......gotta lil carried away again :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
12-17-2007, 05:38 PM
I get to try it too!!! :cornut:
One red chicklett'll get you a quart with free shipping included. :yesnod:

Luvin Da Blues
12-17-2007, 05:56 PM
One red chicklett'll get you a quart with free shipping included. :yesnod:

Hey Rich

I must start spreading the Love around to...Can't even give you a greenie till I do.

Do ya grow your own..tried growing Habs one year but they weren't very hot, damn our Canadian climate, not good for growing anything good. :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2007, 05:22 AM
Hey Rich

I must start spreading the Love around to...Can't even give you a greenie till I do.

Do ya grow your own..tried growing Habs one year but they weren't very hot, damn our Canadian climate, not good for growing anything good. :ihih:
No LDB, I can't even grow grass! (TrueGreen to the rescue) A guy I work with grew Hab's last year and the supply seemed endless. I put five of them in my mix, and everyone who tried it... their faces immediately turned red. It was actually kinda funny. He didn't grow any this year so I'll have to make due with ones from the grocery store.

Note: If anyone here thinks my five habenaro salsa was a cruel stunt, you're welcome to subtract from my rep. :)

GMichael
12-18-2007, 06:03 AM
:lol:

What, and you letting yours rot in the pit of your pocket? You might stink up the joint if you keep holding onto them greenies past their "use by" date! I say use it before you lose it!

My greenie gun seems jammed. Every time I try to use it I get some note saying that I need to spread the love somemore. HOW MUCH LOVE CAN ONE PERSON SPREAD?

I did manage to slip one to Tex yesterday though.:idea:

GMichael
12-18-2007, 06:19 AM
Well thanks to a rep by Wooch(dont worry, payback is coming) I have been forced into the #1 spot. Now I know I went a little crazy the first time but I've learned. I'm getting better. I know time is short so I would like to say......

Yes!!!!!!!! I'm the freakin' man!!!!!

LJ in da house. GM...Groundbeef...you knew this day was comin'. This is my house, get use to it.

Now for my demands........oops, sorry......gotta lil carried away again :ihih:

Congrats LJ. You desrve it. May you rule with a kind and forgiving hand.

Long live king LJ!

markw
12-18-2007, 06:46 AM
HOW MUCH LOVE CAN ONE PERSON SPREAD?Well when I was in the service, there was this one downtown girl who was responsible for the doctors dispensing so much penicillin that she got a commission from the drug company.

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2007, 06:53 AM
Was that WW 1 or WW 2 Mark? :biggrin5:

GMichael
12-18-2007, 06:57 AM
Well when I was in the service, there was this one downtown girl who was responsible for the doctors dispensing so much penicillin that she got a commission from the drug company.

Nice one. But I still can't give you a greenie. Blasted system!

GMichael
12-18-2007, 07:38 AM
My gun's been reloaded and I'm a firing fool. Bam! One for you. Bam! One for him too. BAM! One for everyone!

And just like that, my rep is falling like a stone. First to 5th in just a few minutes.

basite
12-18-2007, 07:59 AM
ooh
thanks for the love GM :cornut:

hey now I too have 3 green blocks :)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JohnMichael
12-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks GM for the greenie. It helps offset the red I got from PSkies. At least he signed this one. I hope he and I can still be friends.:incazzato:

Groundbeef
12-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Groundbeef...you knew this day was comin'. :

Typical. Get to the top, completly out of the loop. Man, I've been out of the top spot for about a week. No thanks to the spineless, weasel move by GM, I was removed. It seems I got 2 drive by reddies, and promptly removed from office.

Your time will come my friend. Your time will come.

GMichael
12-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Typical. Get to the top, completly out of the loop. Man, I've been out of the top spot for about a week. No thanks to the spineless, weasel move by GM, I was removed. It seems I got 2 drive by reddies, and promptly removed from office.

Your time will come my friend. Your time will come.

What-I-do?:idea:

I gave you a greenie instead of the red you gave me. Was that wrong of me?

GMichael
12-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks GM for the greenie. It helps offset the red I got from PSkies. At least he signed this one. I hope he and I can still be friends.:incazzato:

Good luck with that.

JSE
12-18-2007, 09:32 AM

So did out little printer get banned or what? Just curious since he has not stopped by recently.

Woochifer
12-18-2007, 09:49 AM
So did out little printer get banned or what? Just curious since he has not stopped by recently.

I hope not! But, I would guess that any time now, some "newbie" will start flooding the board with DVD reviews, movie trivia threads, and erroneous info about audio formats. Purely coincidental of course! :cool:

Woochifer
12-18-2007, 10:01 AM
My greenie gun seems jammed. Every time I try to use it I get some note saying that I need to spread the love somemore. HOW MUCH LOVE CAN ONE PERSON SPREAD?

I did manage to slip one to Tex yesterday though.:idea:

Wow! I guess my greenie gun's mightily potent this morning! :ihih:

My latest greenie blast launched GM all the way from #4 to #1! All I intended to fire off was a retaliatory strike at GM for throwing me back ahead of him in the rankings yesterday (how DARE he sabotage my quest for red pill infamy!).

I DID NOT intend for him to take over as the landlord! Geez, what have I done?!!!! :eek:

L.J.
12-18-2007, 10:06 AM

Stop by and do what? After all that talking I doubt he has much to say. He'll be back though, maybe under a diferent name(or 2 or 3 or 4). And like you said, it's only a matter of time before Lex gives himself away.

GMichael
12-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Wow! I guess my greenie gun's mightily potent this morning! :ihih:

My latest greenie blast launched GM all the way from #4 to #1! All I intended to fire off was a retaliatory strike at GM for throwing me back ahead of him in the rankings yesterday (how DARE he sabotage my quest for red pill infamy!).

I DID NOT intend for him to take over as the landlord! Geez, what have I done?!!!! :eek:

I'm on top again?! But LJ was doing such a great job.

Thanks Wooch. I'll get you for that. My gun may be jammed for now, but I'll reload again. Maybe I can give one to LJ:idea:
Edit: Nope. Can't get another off to LJ yet.

JohnMichael
12-18-2007, 10:10 AM

No he left on his own. I was about to send him to the timeout room but he did it for me. I have kept his IP address so I can check periodically for a new incarnation. I will of course keep it to myself and see how quickly the astute members will spot him in his new guise.

L.J.
12-18-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm on top again?! But LJ was doing such a great job.

Thanks Wooch. I'll get you for that. My gun may be jammed for now, but I'll reload again. Maybe I can give one to LJ:idea:
Edit: Nope. Can't get another off to LJ yet.

What.....that's it.....I'm out, just like that?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMichael
12-18-2007, 10:18 AM
No he left on his own. I was about to send him to the timeout room but he did it for me. I have kept his IP address so I can check periodically for a new incarnation. I will of course keep it to myself and see how quickly the astute members will spot him in his new guise.

Oh? Like a pot-luck/Easter egg hunt?

Not for nuffin', but I kinda like PS.
H.ll, I liked Lex too.

Both (or either) had a lot to add to our forum. Sure, he/they would cross the line at times, but what fun we had. And he/they did/does know a lot about movies.

Also, and for the record, I don't think that PS and Lex were the same guy.

GMichael
12-18-2007, 10:22 AM
What.....that's it.....I'm out, just like that?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have my title if you like. I'm going to step down this week.

I now dub thee Sir LJ, Ruler of AR, King of Audio, Second to none.

Thanks for the sword T.

L.J.
12-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Also, and for the record, I don't think that PS and Lex were the same guy.

Twins maybe?

GMichael
12-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Twins maybe?

Maybe. But I could be wrong. I didn't think that PS was the drive by redder either. Goes to show you how well I knew him.

L.J.
12-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Maybe. But I could be wrong. I didn't think that PS was the drive by redder either. Goes to show you how well I knew him.

I've been saying it for months. Geez,thanks for the faith GM :arf:

Don't forget that Worf & Wooch pointed him out as Lex shortly after he started posting.

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Yes JSE, you hit the green button! :incazzato:

You guys just won't let me play will ya? Two simple little red balls is all I ask for. You can give them to me as X-mas presents. It's not that hard to do. :(

L.J.
12-18-2007, 11:00 AM
It's all good Rich, I hooked you up.

GMichael
12-18-2007, 11:03 AM

I'm sorry. I should have known. He just seemed so bold about things that I never thought he'd do that.
Note to self: LJ was right. I was wrong. I should listen to LJ. LJ is king.

Don't forget that Worf & Wooch pointed him out as Lex shortly after he started posting.

But where is his Onkyo receiver and no name speakers? How did he go from thinking that everyone's center channel should be at +10 to suddenly knowing a little something about audio? Where were his rants about how evil women are? What was he doing all over the board? Lex never left the film area that I recall.
OH yeah. I remember now. LJ was right. I was wrong. I should listen to LJ. LJ is king.
I'll be good now.

JSE
12-18-2007, 11:10 AM

I also enter as evidence,

All of these are the same for Lex and PS

Favorite Sci Fi? = Blade Runner
Favorite Action = T2
Best CGI = T2
Best Sound = T2 and Jurassic Park
Love of Vampire movies.
Love of the original Halloween
Speakers = Polk R40
Writing Style - pretty much the same
Freaky Scary detailed knowledge of every obscure movie ever made.
Gut Feeling based on my past dealings
They work/worked in a similiar field. = media
They both refer to other vague friends, coworkers, family to support their views
Liars!
Fakes!
Frauds!
etc.

JSE
12-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Yes JSE, you hit the green button! :incazzato:

You guys just won't let me play will ya? Two simple little red balls is all I ask for. You can give them to me as X-mas presents. It's not that hard to do. :(

LOL! Buwahahahahahahahahahah! :cornut:

L.J.
12-18-2007, 11:31 AM

Favorite Action = T2
Best CGI = T2
Love of Vampire movies.
Speakers = Polk R40
They both refer to other vague friends, coworkers, family to support their views
Liars!
Fakes!
Frauds!
etc.

Your good.

Groundbeef
12-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Your good.

A little too good I might add. Verging on "stalker".

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you got bumped from the top by none other than GM.

Coincidence? I think not.

GMichael
12-18-2007, 12:23 PM
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you got bumped from the top by none other than GM.

I have already abdicated my crown. Please bow to LJ when you speak to him.

JSE
12-18-2007, 12:33 PM

Stalker? I have barely said a word to or about PS before the last few days of this thread. I knew PS was Lex the first time I read some of his early posts but refrained from saying anything. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. And he was a good boy until recently.

When you have gone as many rounds with Lex as myself back in the day, these little similarities tend to stick out when you see them coming from someone else. Especially when Lex was known to change identities.

So stalker? Hardly. I had nothing to do with him demise this time.

basite
12-18-2007, 12:33 PM

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you got bumped from the top by none other than GM.

yeah, but then GM is quite a leader figure too eh :cornut:

I wonder if PS will ever come back...
and if he does, what would we do?

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Groundbeef
12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
So stalker? Hardly. I had nothing to do with him demise this time.

Well, perhaps you and OJ can get together and write a book. Title it "If I did it", and just pretend that you led to his demise. Where would you put the body?

GMichael
12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
yeah, but then GM is quite a leader figure too eh :cornut:

Tanx.

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

We'd welcome him with open arms. He is part of our family.

JohnMichael
12-18-2007, 12:52 PM

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

He was never banned. He is welcome to post anytime. I just want him to play well with others and stop all the drama.

JSE
12-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, perhaps you and OJ can get together and write a book. Title it "If I did it", and just pretend that you led to his demise. Where would you put the body?

Huh? Again, how was I stalking PS? The bottom line is PS/Lex did it to himself and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Groundbeef
12-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Huh? Again, how was I stalking PS? The bottom line is PS/Lex did it to himself and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Jeez. Relax. No one is suggesting you killed him. But if you DID kill him, where would you put the body?

JSE
12-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Jeez. Relax. No one is suggesting you killed him. But if you DID kill him, where would you put the body?

I'm always relaxed. No offense taken, I would just curious/confused how you might think I was stalking PS. You brought it up so I figured I would ask.

Now quit stalking me! :cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
He was never banned. He is welcome to post anytime. I just want him to play well with others and stop all the drama.
A little heavy-handed don't ya think John? :ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2007, 03:11 PM
It's all good Rich, I hooked you up.
Thanks for nuttin! Merry freakin' X-mas to you too. :rolleyes5:

pixelthis
12-19-2007, 03:13 AM
Considering all of the crap I've taken from a certain asshat who probably is 12 years
old, this thread has to be one of the nicest christmas presents EVER,
even tho I know it wasnt intended as such, it is heartening to know that the self appointed
"troll killer" aint fooling nobody.
AND RICH, I'd love to give ya some red balls buddy but my boot wont reach that far!:ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
12-19-2007, 04:46 AM
Yeah but if you could you would wouldn't ya? :biggrin5:

kexodusc
12-19-2007, 05:26 AM

Favorite Action = T2
Best CGI = T2
Love of Vampire movies.
Speakers = Polk R40
Liars!
Fakes!
Frauds!
etc.
Just like he stole all those crappy movie reviews when he was Lex, (and I suspect just reworded the myriad of reviews he posted as PS to avoid getting caught again) I wouldn't be surprised if his system and pics were lifted from somebody else as well to help him create the PS character.

Yeah, there's one other similarity that really tipped me off that these 2 were the same. When ever you criticize or disagreed with PS, he'd go back and find some obsucre post where you did agree with him earlier and post it as a rebuttal of sorts, as if to say "you were with me 3 weeks ago, why not now?". And whenever we brougth up the Lex similarities, he'd disappear for awhile, but really avoid commenting on it. Even the "bros before hoes" sig he had for awhile had Lexie written all over it.

I hope he doesn't go away completely, sometimes I actually agreed with him and could discuss a few things, but man he sure got carried away with things. Imagine how many hours he must have spent managing 4 separate user accounts and going through all the trouble to give us negative reps. It takes me a week to cycle through to recharge enough to rep people, sometimes longer. I'd get negatives from him within days.

A lot of us have PM'ed each other over the last year or so with suspicions about PS being Lexie, and like I said all along, it was just a matter of time before the next meltdown.
What are the odds we'd have 2 crazy would-be movie reviewers lose their minds on this site within a year or so of each other? Either way.

L.J.
12-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Thanks for nuttin! Merry freakin' X-mas to you too. :rolleyes5:

Oops, did I give you green :rolleyes:

GMichael
12-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Oops, did I give you green :rolleyes:

Slip it to him again. Give it to him harder!

L.J.
12-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Just like he stole all those crappy movie reviews when he was Lex, (and I suspect just reworded the myriad of reviews he posted as PS to avoid getting caught again) I wouldn't be surprised if his system and pics were lifted from somebody else as well to help him create the PS character.

Yeah, there's one other similarity that really tipped me off that these 2 were the same. When ever you criticize or disagreed with PS, he'd go back and find some obsucre post where you did agree with him earlier and post it as a rebuttal of sorts, as if to say "you were with me 3 weeks ago, why not now?". And whenever we brougth up the Lex similarities, he'd disappear for awhile, but really avoid commenting on it. Even the "bros before hoes" sig he had for awhile had Lexie written all over it.

I hope he doesn't go away completely, sometimes I actually agreed with him and could discuss a few things, but man he sure got carried away with things. Imagine how many hours he must have spent managing 4 separate user accounts and going through all the trouble to give us negative reps. It takes me a week to cycle through to recharge enough to rep people, sometimes longer. I'd get negatives from him within days.

A lot of us have PM'ed each other over the last year or so with suspicions about PS being Lexie, and like I said all along, it was just a matter of time before the next meltdown.
What are the odds we'd have 2 crazy would-be movie reviewers lose their minds on this site within a year or so of each other? Either way.

He actually took a break from hitting me with negs about a month ago. He hit me with 2 or 3 a week for a few months straight and then it stopped for about 3 weeks. This was when he slowed down from posting for a bit. But last week he came back full force, hitting me with 3 and Wooch with 4. Maybe he got tired from juggling 4 screen names and went on vacation.

He got sloppy at the end though. His posting went from being somewhat interesting to all out attacks on the members here. By the end, most of his posting was attacks on SirT & Pix. I'm sure he's lurking around but I doubt he's gonna come back under the PSkies name. He talked too much crap and would have to face the truth.

kexodusc
12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
I wanted to let you know that I sent out a PM to certain people a few weeks ago in which I let them in on a certain 'secret', which was not really true, but I knew that if I told them this and then certain things happened, then I would know that they leaked the so-called secret, which would allow me to determine whether they were trustworthy or not. It appears that these people were not able to keep the so-called secret, so that tells me who I can trust around here. Although I am normally a very trusting person, these people I wasn't quite sure about, but this proved what I needed to know.

Just thought I would throw that out there for those who know why..
I still want to know what this was all about...yikes.

bobsticks
12-19-2007, 08:29 AM
...I'm so confused. Was the IP Address confirmation proof that PS is Lexie, or that he is the drive-by reddie chickleter?

I got curious about the nature of this thread last night and low-and-behold look what I found. I can't decide whether we owe Jay a debt of homage or a good beating for reviving this classic and hilarious waste of bandspace...http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22429

Check out post 17 and the timeline. Danke, jay, for helping us root out the evil among us.

JSE
12-19-2007, 08:35 AM
...I'm so confused. Was the IP Address confirmation proof that PS is Lexie, or that he is the drive-by reddie chickleter?

I got curious about the nature of this thread last night and low-and-behold look what I found. I can't decide whether we owe Jay a debt of homage or a good beating for reviving this classic and hilarious waste of bandspace...http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22429

Check out post 17 and the timeline. Danke, jay, for helping us root out the evil among us.

Just the red-chickleter. The Lex thing is just some of our opinions which are not provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

bobsticks
12-19-2007, 08:37 AM
In a seperate bout of nonsense I stumbled upon this picture last night and immediately knew it was a classic. I'm seeing the headline: A Dark Cloud Over Houston: Drive-By Meat Wagons/JSE and the Burrito Bomb!

JSE
12-19-2007, 08:45 AM
In a seperate bout of nonsense I stumbled upon this picture last night and immediately knew it was a classic. I'm seeing the headline: A Dark Cloud Over Houston: Drive-By Meat Wagons/JSE and the Burrito Bomb!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How did you get that picture of me? That was right after I ate some of Rich's salsa. :ciappa:

GMichael
12-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How did you get that picture of me? That was right after I ate some of Rich's salsa. :ciappa:

Jersey salsa does THAT to you? Oh man, don't try any of the local stuff down there. The phone would burst into flames as you dialed 911.

L.J.
12-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Well I guess it's safe to say that this thread will become another must read classic. 586 posts and still going.

markw
12-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Whoda thunk that a thread that he himself started would wind up being both his legacy and epitaph?

basite
12-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Whoda thunk that a thread that he himself started would wind up being both his legacy and epitaph?

yeah, maybe he already thought it out... :)

btw, this actually is the second longest thread on AR :cornut:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
12-19-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah, maybe he already thought it out... :)

btw, this actually is the second longest thread on AR :cornut:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

That's only because the LOST thread was split up by seasons.

Woochifer
12-19-2007, 12:35 PM

Favorite Action = T2
Best CGI = T2
Love of Vampire movies.
Speakers = Polk R40
Liars!
Fakes!
Frauds!
etc.

Gotta admit though, compared to past incarnations, he did a better job of obscuring his tracks this time around. At least he avoided any references to Onkyo receivers and in-ceiling surround speakers, and not once complained about the Amityville Horror DVD! (Remember Lex's denials that he was ToLiveAndDieInNY, despite the fact that they shared the same audio equipment and DVD fetishes?) And he did TRY to tone down the capitalizations, but that only worked for so long. To me, it was too coincidental that some newbie serial threadstarter would suddenly appear on the board within a week of Lex getting banned. Like I said, if PS/Superpanavision is not Lexie in drag, then at the very least, they're both reincarnations of the same entity! (OBSCURE REFERENCE WARNING! Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode "Dead Man's Shoes" where some murdered gangster would get reincarnated anytime someone put on his shoes) I guess we'll have to keep a watch out for a sudden spike in new threads trading in obscure movie references!

Y'know what amazed me was that he persisted with throwing the red pills around, even after everyone else started treating this whole matter as a big joke! I mean, I was asking for red pills and started giving away greenies in "retaliation" for the ones that everyone else tossed my way!

PS seemed to be the only one taking this whole reputation thing seriously. Seems like a lot of wasted effort creating those extra names and accumulating enough posts with those alternate IDs to hand out reputation points. And all that effort to what end? So that we could all have a colossal laugh at his expense? Crazy!

JohnMichael
12-19-2007, 12:49 PM

When I did the IP address search I was interested in how many personalities he had registered. The search showed 4 registered members. PeruvianSkies and Superpanavision70mm among the most well known. I had the idea to check further and found the personalities were giving each other rep points. The personalities were all able to pass out negative points and that is how he hit members multiple times.

As far as Lex and PSkies being one and the same since Lex had been banned he would need a different server for a new IP address. I can neither confirm nor deny that Lex and PSkies were one and the same. I would trust the opinion of your fellow members.

markw
12-19-2007, 12:54 PM
...that loved his Onkyo DVD/receiver combo and his Orb speakers almost to an obsession or possibly even a fetish?

He constantly railed about wanting to improve his system burt refused to even consider those two items. Heck, he almost got violent when anyone told him his speakers were his limiting factor,and many did.

I forget his original moniker but he came back as his own brother, using "Ed Gein" as his new moniker.

JSE
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM
...that loved his Onkyo DVD/receiver combo and his Orb speakers almost to an obsession or possibly even a fetish?

He constantly railed about wanting to improve his system burt refused to even consider those two items. Heck, he almost got violent when anyone told him his speakers were his limiting factor,and many did.

I forget his original moniker but he came back as his own brother, using "Ed Gein" as his new moniker.

Herman? Or something like that. I remember when he created the "brother" ID. That was something Lex never even stooped to.

GMichael
12-19-2007, 01:09 PM

You mean EdwardGein and hershon. I haven't seen either of them in a while. Maybe he/they got tired of fighting about cables. Either that or their 3801 Denons died. You know how tough those little bulb speakers are to drive.

Rich-n-Texas
12-19-2007, 01:25 PM
Jersey salsa does THAT to you? Oh man, don't try any of the local stuff down there. The phone would burst into flames as you dialed 911.
Uhhh... Jersey salsa? You can't find Habenaro's in Jersey IIRC. You're motivating me to make some and ship it up to you GM. You wouldn't even make it as far as the phone, trust me.

Rich-n-Texas
12-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Jeeeeezzzuuusss JSE, that's just fugly! :eek6:

GMichael
12-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Uhhh... Jersey salsa? You can't find Habenaro's in Jersey IIRC. You're motivating me to make some and ship it up to you GM. You wouldn't even make it as far as the phone, trust me.

Ship some up in glass jars. The boxes always catch fire.
My grandma grew up in Sicily. Hot is no stranger to me.

JSE
12-19-2007, 01:41 PM
My grandma grew up in Sicily. Hot is no stranger to me.

Sicily? You don't know freakin hot! Come on down to Texas, we will show you hot.

GMichael
12-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Sicily? You don't know freakin hot! Come on down to Texas, we will show you hot.

You could be right. I've heard about the lava you serve there, and call it chilly. But Grandma made some hot dishes as well. She used to grow her own hot peppers and sit in the garden eating them out of the dirt.

Rich-n-Texas
12-19-2007, 04:22 PM
You mean EdwardGein and hershon. I haven't seen either of them in a while. Maybe he/they got tired of fighting about cables. Either that or their 3801 Denons died. You know how tough those little bulb speakers are to drive.
Hershon was my favorite when I first joined back in '04. He always got so emotional and then the name-calling would start. I think it was N.Abstentia who'd always try to be the voice of reason, and wasn't he the one who went to Hershon's house to help him setup his equipment? (I may be imagining that) Either way... very entertaining for the unsuspecting newbie. :)

pixelthis
12-19-2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah but if you could you would wouldn't ya? :biggrin5:

ANYTHING for a carpetbaggerplayingoodoldboy, friend.
I mean, its in the sprit of Christmas and all, right?

I remember that PS was merely obnoxious until I dissed his "speakers", that seemed
to hit a sore spot.
ACTUALLY I laid off on PS, the occasional gap in kmowledge, we all have brain farts
on occassion.
But traveling the web I have noticed that you cant hide who you are, really, in terms or emotional maturity. Whoever he is, I bet hes not that old, judging by the childish nature of his posts.
Either that or hes a freakin loon:1:

kexodusc
12-20-2007, 04:35 AM
Either that or hes a freakin loon:1:
I vote for this one.
You should really do a search on Lexmark's old posts...maybe LJ or someone could provide a link...
I'm pretty sure PS/Lexies/Superpanavis/ScottAruti/TLADINY, etc( or any of his other many alter egos) is well above the legal drinking age.

L.J.
12-20-2007, 07:22 AM
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=15530

Dang, some of the links won't pull up now.

After reading a few of these, I'm pretty sure that PS is Lex. No way there's 2 of these guys hanging around AR.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=154430&postcount=43

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252949 "Why can't they hear me coming" :lol:

kexodusc
12-20-2007, 07:46 AM
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=15530

Dang, some of the links won't pull up now.

After reading a few of these, I'm pretty sure that PS is Lex. No way there's 2 of these guys hanging around AR.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=154430&postcount=43

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252949 "Why can't they hear me coming" :lol:
Bwa ha ha ha ha! So many memories...
My favorite was the thread he had on the other site about hating women. That was so sick it was funny.

L.J.
12-20-2007, 07:59 AM
The War of the World thread. I can't get that one to pull up. Even going back and reading the PX vs PS thread is pretty funny. Especially when he's pointed out as Lex. Careful Kex, you laughed at one of his posts in the past. BFF now!

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=207741&postcount=64

kexodusc
12-20-2007, 08:24 AM
C'mon LJ, I was obviously incorrect. By laughing at PS funny admittedly funny Wal-Mart jab at Pix, I voluntarily pledged my loyalty and support to PS in his squabbles with Topspeed.
I never understood that leap of faith logic PS/Lexie practiced but oh well.

Woochifer
12-20-2007, 12:19 PM
The War of the World thread. I can't get that one to pull up. Even going back and reading the PX vs PS thread is pretty funny. Especially when he's pointed out as Lex. Careful Kex, you laughed at one of his posts in the past. BFF now!

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=207741&postcount=64

Looks like Home Theater Talk eliminated their entire discussion board, and took those posts down with it. Too bad, because I'm sure that the FBI could have used that thread to train their profilers!

Also, I notice that PS has now been officially suspended. I guess he couldn't play nice after all. In looking at some of those past Lexmark3200 gems, I see that his status is no longer suspended. Maybe Lexie will "coincidentally" reemerge from his exile and make an appearance soon? :lol:

L.J.
12-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Suspended huh? Hmm....wonder what happened?

Groundbeef
12-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I kinda feel bad about the whole PS thing. I must admit I wasn't on the firing end of the comments others felt offensive, but just the same, I think we have all engaged in some petty/offensive threads.

Unfortunatly, it doesn't appear the AudioReview is drawing in too many new viewers/posters and that can't be good for anyone.

Perhaps we ought to all decide if its best to drive off posters because we don't "like" their views/opinions.

Many of us (certainly I'm not exempt) tend to argue so strenously on a topic, it's no wonder when the discussions turn personal. I frankly have become quite tired of going round-n-round with some members of the board that I've curtailed most of my viewings/postings as of late. When it becomes difficult to "discuss" without being called stupid, or your opinion is degraded to the point of being labled a "liar" it makes one either pull back contributions, or strike back in other less appropriate methods.

I may not have appreciated all of PS's posts, but some of his movie insights were useful. It will be unfortunate than in the rush to "prove" that he had alternate posting id's we have lost sight of the real reason we are here.

It's not for "rep" although this post has been a rather fun read until late. Its for the decent, civil discourse discussing film, AV equipment, and audio. Lets get the civility back in, and some of the more personal, catty attacks out.

Have a Merry Christmas.

(I'm now off my soapbox)

Rich-n-Texas
12-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I had a cheeseburger for dinner. Tasted kinda soapy. :biggrin5:

markw
12-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Perhaps we ought to all decide if its best to drive off posters because we don't "like" their views/opinions.We're generally pretty good about differing opinions here, as long as they are presented in a civil, non-hostile manner, and a bit of humor does help.

His d!ckedness did him in, not his views,

pixelthis
12-20-2007, 10:55 PM
I kinda feel bad about the whole PS thing. I must admit I wasn't on the firing end of the comments others felt offensive, but just the same, I think we have all engaged in some petty/offensive threads.

Unfortunatly, it doesn't appear the AudioReview is drawing in too many new viewers/posters and that can't be good for anyone.

Perhaps we ought to all decide if its best to drive off posters because we don't "like" their views/opinions.

Many of us (certainly I'm not exempt) tend to argue so strenously on a topic, it's no wonder when the discussions turn personal. I frankly have become quite tired of going round-n-round with some members of the board that I've curtailed most of my viewings/postings as of late. When it becomes difficult to "discuss" without being called stupid, or your opinion is degraded to the point of being labled a "liar" it makes one either pull back contributions, or strike back in other less appropriate methods.

I may not have appreciated all of PS's posts, but some of his movie insights were useful. It will be unfortunate than in the rush to "prove" that he had alternate posting id's we have lost sight of the real reason we are here.

It's not for "rep" although this post has been a rather fun read until late. Its for the decent, civil discourse discussing film, AV equipment, and audio. Lets get the civility back in, and some of the more personal, catty attacks out.

Have a Merry Christmas.

(I'm now off my soapbox)

Very generous of you.
Of course you werent the one who couldnt post ANYTHING without this prick jumping
in and attacking you.
He was trying to drive me off, no less.
And that doesnt just affect me, what kind of personality sees himself as a self-appointed
"troll killer" and decides hes going to chase someone off, kinda high and mighty.
Who died and made him moderator, anyway?
I always thought there were some good people on this board, I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY THEY tolerated someone with such a smug, superiour attitude.
Which would be bad enough if there were a valid reason for it, of which there isnt.
True I might make some "controversial " statements, but they come from experience, and are designed to foster debate:1:

JSE
12-21-2007, 06:44 AM

Have a Merry Christmas.

(I'm now off my soapbox)

You're entitled to your views but,

It was not just about the Rep points. It's something bigger than that to some fo us. Like myself and others have mentioned, "some" of us feel, well know PS was Lex and Lex was a manipulative, self centered fraud and a bold face liar. Not to mentioned a proven plagiariser (sp?). Yes, he did bring some good things to this site but he also did it a lot of harm. The bottom line is you play by the rules or you get disciplined. Simple as that. He abused the system. His response to LJ after he was "outed" telling him to stop whinning about the rep point abuse shows he has no remorse. PS told LJ to quit whinning about a situation PS caused?!? He's a sick person living in a delusional world. He always has been and always will be.

I am harsh in my attitude toward PS but I have no regrets in my recent dealings with him. He's a liar and fraud. Simple as that. Liars and Frauds get what they deserve. He did it to himself and we did not "Rush" to prove it. Blame the liar, not the people who took offense to it.

12-21-2007, 07:54 AM

He took his jacks and left??? Darn!!!!! He was a major contributor to me getting reddies. Now I will never beat LJ, Wooch or JSE :mad: :cryin:

JM, what did you do to chase away our multi-personalitied Lex type trouble maker???

L.J.
12-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Yeah Lex/PS or whatever did this to himself. He has been banned from quite a few sites in the past and this trend will no doubt continue.

Rich-n-Texas
12-21-2007, 08:24 AM
He took his jacks and left??? Darn!!!!! He was a major contributor to me getting reddies. Now I will never beat LJ, Wooch or JSE :mad: :cryin:
Yeah, okay. What chance do you think I've got!!! :sad: :cryin:

JohnMichael
12-21-2007, 08:29 AM
JM, what did you do to chase away our multi-personalitied Lex type trouble maker???

Well at first nothing but confirming others suspicions about his multiples. He was not banned because I received one more sarcastic and harrassing PM. It was at that point he received two days in timeout.

12-21-2007, 11:44 AM

He crossed the line far too much though.

Do we just want bodies that create trouble, insult people, and contribute some of the worst information I have seen in years on movies? Or do want member that actually get along, and contribute in a meaningful way? I would like to see the latter, we have had too much of the former.

I do not think this was the case. It was his intensely personal insults and tirades that got him in trouble, not his opinions.

When you contribute to this(and frankly you do) you have whatever you dish out coming right back at ya. This is why if you don't start down this path in the first place, it doesn't spin out of control. Once you call the first name(and you have), then YOU have turned the discussion somewhere else. Sometimes your intention is not to "discuss" but take diggs and pull people chain. Not very mature, and certainly not discussion.

What you call insights are really just personal opinion. If I was to rip apart his insights(as you call them), you are not going to find much fact, but alot of opinion. Remember his Dracula tirade? It turns out he never saw the bluray disc at all.

Great advice. You can start with yourself and watch how things turn out differently.

Have a Merry Christmas.

(I'm now off my soapbox)

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year Beef.

12-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Well at first nothing but confirming others suspicions about his multiples. He was not banned because I received one more sarcastic and harrassing PM. It was at that point he received two days in timeout.

Those pesky time outs. My nose was starting to take the shape of a V from standing in too many corners.

bobsticks
12-21-2007, 05:12 PM

So if I stick with sarcastic but non-harassing messages I'm good?

JohnMichael
12-22-2007, 09:24 AM
So if I stick with sarcastic but non-harassing messages I'm good?

I enjoy the mutual exchange of sarcasm. Just do not preface a PM with "All knowing moderator" and from there go down hill. Some people could cause Gandhi to strike.

pixelthis
12-22-2007, 08:49 PM
You're entitled to your views but,

It was not just about the Rep points. It's something bigger than that to some fo us. Like myself and others have mentioned, "some" of us feel, well know PS was Lex and Lex was a manipulative, self centered fraud and a bold face liar. Not to mentioned a proven plagiariser (sp?). Yes, he did bring some good things to this site but he also did it a lot of harm. The bottom line is you play by the rules or you get disciplined. Simple as that. He abused the system. His response to LJ after he was "outed" telling him to stop whinning about the rep point abuse shows he has no remorse. PS told LJ to quit whinning about a situation PS caused?!? He's a sick person living in a delusional world. He always has been and always will be.

I am harsh in my attitude toward PS but I have no regrets in my recent dealings with him. He's a liar and fraud. Simple as that. Liars and Frauds get what they deserve. He did it to himself and we did not "Rush" to prove it. Blame the liar, not the people who took offense to it.

RELAX, you're already in the will:1:

pixelthis
12-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I guess the main "red" flag was when he didN't have a clue about red push.
Backtracked after I EXPLAINED it to him.
What kind of college graduate who sets up AV equipment doesnt know about red push?
And then he bragged about a state of the art Sanyo video projector he had access to.
State of the art? FROM SANYO?:crazy:
THE SAD thing is he was thinking he was impressing me.
Probably was talking about a "state of the art" video presentation projector he could use at work when he was alone with it.
AGAIN, its easy to be magnanamous about the nut down the street with a shotgun
as long as his house doesnt front yours, and hes not always using your car for target practice:1:

Rich-n-Texas
12-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Pix in a non-tech forum? Did anybody else catch this? :confused:

GMichael
12-26-2007, 06:56 AM
I guess the main "red" flag was when he didN't have a clue about red push.
Backtracked after I EXPLAINED it to him.
What kind of college graduate who sets up AV equipment doesnt know about red push?
And then he bragged about a state of the art Sanyo video projector he had access to.
State of the art? FROM SANYO?:crazy:
THE SAD thing is he was thinking he was impressing me.
Probably was talking about a "state of the art" video presentation projector he could use at work when he was alone with it.
AGAIN, its easy to be magnanamous about the nut down the street with a shotgun
as long as his house doesnt front yours, and hes not always using your car for target practice:1:

Hey! I like my two Sanyo projectors!

State of the art? No, they are not that. Just good bang for the buck HD projectors.

GMichael
12-26-2007, 08:33 AM
Don't look now LJ, but the crown is no longer mine to give away. You'll have to talk to Sticks to see if he'll give it up to you.

Rich-n-Texas
12-26-2007, 11:05 AM
I see that I now have three green chicklets under my username. This dissappoints me. I beg and plead with my commrades to give me my just desserts, but again and again I'm ignored. It's just not rght. I hate to have to break out my firearms, but I guess that's just how it is in this society. A sad sad day. :rolleyes:

bobsticks
12-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Don't look now LJ, but the crown is no longer mine to give away. You'll have to talk to Sticks to see if he'll give it up to you.

I already did...last week. And, I'll do it again. What a revoltin' development. C'mon guys, let the reddies fly.

Seriously, I'm not that guy. I'm Tonto. I'm Pancho Sancha. I'm your checking winger. Do y'all want a guy who's prone to quoting Biggie Smalls and Aristophanes in the same post leading the way. No, we need strong, visionary leadership in these trying times--not my not-so-subtle style of jackassery.

I nominate Spanky.

Regards en abdicatio,

Il Re di Maggio

Rich-n-Texas
12-28-2007, 06:15 PM
ALRIGHT!!! :incazzato:

Who the frick gave me the FREAKIN greenie on behalf of friggin' RL???

Knock it the FREAK off OKAY??? :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Look, guys, let's talk about this okay? What do I have to do? Again, you people are making me look like a nun ya know? Just because it's not in my nature to mean doesn't give you all free license to stick me with greenies. I really really wish that if you can't, out of the kindness of your hearts award me the contrary color even just once-in-a-while, then just let my replies slide... for the love of Gawd man!

PLEASE... can't you just be reasonable? :cryin: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

L.J.
12-28-2007, 06:45 PM
I agree, you guys should be giving those greenies to me :cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
12-28-2007, 06:59 PM
You guys better not be changing the rules of the game. I'll be REALLY PI$$ED!!!

GMichael
01-02-2008, 07:09 AM
Sorry, my canon doesn't seem to fire red very well. I can give you a green if you like.

Rich-n-Texas
01-02-2008, 07:34 AM
Hey GM, Happy New Year and welcome back! You were on vacation I suspect?

GMichael
01-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Thanks, and ditto.

I was busy saving the universe. Someone had to do it.

Rich-n-Texas
01-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Oh. I thought you were spending time with your family up in Yonkers. :smilewinkgrin:

GMichael
01-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Jonkers? No family there. Some in Newburgh. Some in Marlboro, and some in Florida. Everyone came to PA for the holidays. They did all the traveling, and we did all the cooking & cleaning. You should have seen my little 4 year old goddaughter playing Ratchet & Clank. She cried her eyes out when it was time to go home.

Rich-n-Texas
01-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Four posts away from 7K GM. Forgive me if I don't start a party. I'm burned out.

GMichael
01-02-2008, 09:06 AM
7k? That's an off number anyhow. No need for a party. Besides, in those 7k posts, I've only said 2 or 3 things worth reading.

bobsticks
01-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Sorry, my canon doesn't seem to fire red very well. I can give you a green if you like.

Don't even think about it...take your finger off the trigger there Sparky...

...and BTW congrats on the colossal 7k posts.

Rich-n-Texas
01-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Mr. sticks is getting close to 2K. I'll spread some cheer so I can award him a greenie when he hits the mark. :yesnod:

basite
01-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Mr. sticks is getting close to 2K. I'll spread some cheer so I can award him a greenie when he hits the mark. :yesnod:

better get ready for a party :)

GMichael
01-03-2008, 11:03 AM
I see that he's a jewel now. Just a little rough.

Rich-n-Texas
01-03-2008, 11:30 AM
I didn't know one could be a jewel. It must be a ratio between post count and chicklett awards that determine what the description will be. Maybe?

GMichael
01-03-2008, 11:38 AM
I didn't know one could be a jewel. It must be a ratio between post count and chicklett awards that determine what the description will be. Maybe?

I think that your green chicklett counts go up with ever 100 points, and your descriptions go up at the x50 points.

I'm at 248 points. Stick must be over the 250 point.

Rich-n-Texas
01-03-2008, 12:18 PM
I think that your green chicklett counts go up with ever 100 points, and your descriptions go up at the x50 points.

I'm at 248 points. Stick must be over the 250 point.
Count this post as one of maybe five useful posts in this entire 33 page novel.

basite
01-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Count this post as one of maybe five useful posts in this entire 33 page novel.

LMAO :)

I'm still in a spectacular aura about :)

I have 203 points now...

L.J.
01-03-2008, 01:48 PM
248!!!! :incazzato: :incazzato:

GMichael
01-03-2008, 01:50 PM

Is that bad?
:idea:

Rich-n-Texas
01-03-2008, 05:56 PM
What? You're complaining? Read any ten of my posts THEN complain!!! :mad5:

Oh by the way... How do I view the top ten list you guys talk about? Is it the same as the members list? I've never figured out where it is.

basite
01-04-2008, 03:51 AM
press the 'member list' button and then click the 'reputation' collum (click on the word reputation, at the top)...

it will then sort out the members on reputation, starting with the highest one...

Woochifer
01-04-2008, 11:46 AM
7k? That's an off number anyhow. No need for a party. Besides, in those 7k posts, I've only said 2 or 3 things worth reading.

Oh come on GM, you're not giving yourself enough credit! I can think of at least 4 or 5 of your posts that I've read! :cool:

GMichael
01-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh come on GM, you're not giving yourself enough credit! I can think of at least 4 or 5 of your posts that I've read! :cool:

Thanks Wooch. Coming from you, that means almost nothing.

Ha.......... gotcha.

That one was too easy. Set me up again, but make it harder this time.

Right about now you're thinking, "now I remember why I never reply to him."

Rich-n-Texas
01-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks Wooch. Coming from you, that means almost nothing.
For a minute there I thought RL was sitting at GM's computer at work. :sad:

JohnMichael
01-04-2008, 12:55 PM
For a minute there I thought RL was sitting at GM's computer at work. :sad:

I have been in my own world of late and I missed the whole RL leaving thing. Was there a speech or a scene? Was it something I said? He brought an interesting side to AR.

GMichael
01-04-2008, 01:03 PM
I have been in my own world of late and I missed the whole RL leaving thing. Was there a speech or a scene? Was it something I said? He brought an interesting side to AR.

He just seemed to disappear one day during the summer. Then, under his avatar the words, "color me gone" showed up. He vanished from AH as well. I hope he's OK.

Rich-n-Texas
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
...He brought an interesting side to AR.
I very much enjoyed his cynicism. He kept a lot of topics about cables, speakers and such on an even keil because IMO there really is a lot of smoke-n-mirrors, a reflection of corporate greed, in this industry. He was truely a model for the KISS rule as far as I'm concerned.

01-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks, and ditto.

I was busy saving the universe. Someone had to do it.

Are you Underdog? I saw you on bluray the other day. Nice uni and cape!

jrhymeammo
01-05-2008, 10:42 AM
I very much enjoyed his cynicism. He kept a lot of topics about cables, speakers and such on an even keil because IMO there really is a lot of smoke-n-mirrors, a reflection of corporate greed, in this industry. He was truely a model for the KISS rule as far as I'm concerned.
It was always a treat reading RL's posts in cable threads. He's like a wild and vicious animal born in a zoo.

Who I really miss is that red headed hippie named peter. I think I scared him off, cuz I kept telling him that I was going to come and steal his golden Stingray.
To overcome his fear, he started doing meditation, drinking herbal tea, and increased his daily THC intake.
Last I heard, he sold all of his gears on agon, and is knitting quilts in Pennsylvania somewhere.

http://www.800padutch.com/images/hbaranim.gif

GMichael
01-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Are you Underdog? I saw you on bluray the other day. Nice uni and cape!

1) Ratchet, not Under Dog :confused5:
2) I don't wear a cape :skep:
3) Stop peaking will ya. :blush2:
4) How was the U.D. movie? :idea:

JSE
01-08-2008, 07:21 AM
press the 'member list' button and then click the 'reputation' collum (click on the word reputation, at the top)...

it will then sort out the members on reputation, starting with the highest one...

Holy Crap! I'm number 5? Proof positive this system, while fun, really means nothing in terms of "audio-cred".

Hell, even Rich knows more than me! :ciappa:

JSE

GMichael
01-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Holy Crap! I'm number 5? Proof positive this system, while fun, really means nothing in terms of "audio-cred".

JSE

Knows more? You don't really think that this has anything to do with how much you know do you? If it did, I wouldn't be in the top 100.

Rich-n-Texas
01-08-2008, 07:34 AM
I likes red chickletts! :biggrin5:

bobsticks
01-08-2008, 07:09 PM

JSE

Verily. Me an' the fishwife haben known to drink paint. T'isn't a measure of knowledge to the fullest, most certainement...

--Bob Shakespeare

01-08-2008, 07:25 PM
1) Ratchet, not Under Dog :confused5:
2) I don't wear a cape :skep:
3) Stop peaking will ya. :blush2:
4) How was the U.D. movie? :idea:

1) Okay so I was wrong.
2)Okay So I was wrong again
3) Boy was I wrong! (Do you know how hard it is for a brown man to turn red??)
4) It was a cute kiddies movie. I liked it.

Now do I get my reddy??

audio_dude
01-08-2008, 08:54 PM
one red chicklet to you sir terrence.

Rich-n-Texas
01-09-2008, 05:10 AM
WHAT the FREAK about ME!!!

_dude

HEY! I made the 666'th post in this thread!

And the 11,111 view too!

GMichael
01-09-2008, 06:10 AM
1) Okay so I was wrong.
2)Okay So I was wrong again
3) Boy was I wrong! (Do you know how hard it is for a brown man to turn red??)
4) It was a cute kiddies movie. I liked it.

Now do I get my reddy??

1) No problem.
2) Still no problem. Have a cookie.
3) Don't sweat it. I didn't mind. (My wife just gigles a lot)
4) I'll keep an eye out for it on BR or HD-DVD (if it doesn't get filled with cement)

Sent you a red. Did you get it?

GMichael
01-09-2008, 06:12 AM
WHAT the FREAK about ME!!!

_dude

HEY! I made the 666'th post in this thread!

And the 11,111 view too!

My gun jammed.

Rich-n-Texas
01-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Use the RED one.

GMichael
01-09-2008, 07:12 AM
It won't fire either color at you. It won't even come out of the holster.

Rich-n-Texas
01-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Yeah sure GM.

You guys are a buncha jerks.

I'm serious!

GMichael
01-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Still jammed.

Woochifer
01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah sure GM.

You guys are a buncha jerks.

I'm serious!

Still punch drunk from all those greenies, I see! Don't worry, the delirium eventually wears off ... :cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm keeping a very close eye on my profile, and the next time I get a greenie, the perpetrator will...

Say hello to my little friend!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n286/rich3fan/My%20Hobbies/Taurus9mm.jpg

basite
01-09-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm keeping a very close eye on my profile, and the next time I get a greenie, the perpetrator will...

Say hello to my little friend!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n286/rich3fan/My%20Hobbies/Taurus9mm.jpg

sorry, my gun's jammed too :(

both colors :(

nice gun btw :cornut:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

L.J.
01-09-2008, 01:07 PM
677 posts and counting. And this is why I love this place. While the rest of the AV forums beat each other over the heads with HD & BR players.......we have a huge thread about complete nonsense :)

Rich-n-Texas
01-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Yes, they beat and we reap the rewards!

L.J.
01-16-2008, 08:18 AM
**Knock Knock**

Hello......anybody home...........Hmm, guess I'll try later

Rich-n-Texas
01-16-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi fella!

basite
01-16-2008, 09:45 AM
HI there LJ :p

L.J.
01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Soo close to 700 posts.....it would be a shame to stop now :cornut:

GMichael
01-16-2008, 10:01 AM
(walks up to water cooler) Hey guys. What's shakin'? Not much going on without our little printer to pick on. Has anyone been watching the new Terminator series on TV. That little Firefly chick is hot huh?

L.J.
01-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah my post count has gone down since he left. Don't worry, he'll be back. He's probably been posting under a new screen name already. It's only a matter of time before the CAPS start showing up.

Rich-n-Texas
01-16-2008, 10:26 AM
(walks up to water cooler) ...Has anyone been watching the new Terminator series on TV. That little Firefly chick is hot huh?
Yes and.... YES!!! :ihih:

noddin0ff
01-16-2008, 10:35 AM
So, I finally spread enough 'love' around so I can come back and ding PS and now he's gone. Do you know how many spammers I've had to ding to do that!

er, this thread was about nothing, yes?

Rich-n-Texas
01-16-2008, 10:55 AM
So, I finally spread enough 'love' around so I can come back and ding PS and now he's gone. Do you know how many spammers I've had to ding to do that!

er, this thread was about nothing, yes?
I need more red chicklets. How 'bout it? :cornut:

noddin0ff
01-16-2008, 11:47 AM
I need more red chicklets. How 'bout it? :cornut:

ARGH! I still can't ding anyone!

Rich-n-Texas
01-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Sticky Bobby's behind this! I just know it!!!:mad:

L.J.
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Rookies :cornut:

PS was hittin' me with 2 or 3 reds per WEEK. You guys are gonna have to step it up to match that.

Groundbeef
01-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah my post count has gone down since he left. Don't worry, he'll be back. He's probably been posting under a new screen name already. It's only a matter of time before the CAPS start showing up.

Hey WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS? Are you anti-big letters? Funny I never pegged you for an Alpha-Bigot.

Rich-n-Texas
01-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Rookies :cornut:

PS was hittin' me with 2 or 3 reds per WEEK. You guys are gonna have to step it up to match that.
Yeah, okay. I can't freakin step it up any more without breaking something!!! :incazzato:

bobsticks
01-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Sticky Bobby's behind this! I just know it!!!:mad:

Stop the Hate, b.

01-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Hey WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS? Are you anti-big letters? Funny I never pegged you for an Alpha-Bigot.

Alpha Bigot.........waaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahh.... .ooooo...gotta peeeeeeeee.....waaaahahahahah. You get a greenie for this!!!

Rich-n-Texas
01-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Okay, when you get a post deleted by a mod, how many red chickletts is that worth?

I have a plan. :ihih:

JohnMichael
01-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Okay, when you get a post deleted by a mod, how many red chickletts is that worth?

I have a plan. :ihih:

None. We are pretty relaxed but we do have to draw the line.

Rich-n-Texas
01-20-2008, 10:01 AM
You're mean to me John.

JohnMichael
01-20-2008, 10:06 AM
You're mean to me John.

I almost quoted you in my last response to melvin. Then I would have to go back and delete it.

01-21-2008, 01:20 PM
None. We are pretty relaxed but we do have to draw the line.

I think it is good that you are relaxed about this. One of the biggest complaints I had with Eric is that he was OVER moderating the site, and it was killing it dead as JSE farts.

GMichael
01-21-2008, 01:26 PM
I think it is good that you are relaxed about this. One of the biggest complaints I had with Eric is that he was OVER moderating the site, and it was killing it dead as JSE farts.

Doh!
I've got to dig up a greenie for you on that one.

JSE
01-21-2008, 02:44 PM

Just had to go there didn't ya! Your lucky NoCal is up wind from Texas. :hand:

bobsticks
01-21-2008, 03:30 PM
"May 2008 bring joy"?? GM, you gonna be a proud poppa? You gotta little bear on the way?

Rich-n-Texas
01-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Three green chicklets in the past three days.... :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Point your gun at somebody else GM!!!
Dammit!

GMichael
01-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Three green chicklets in the past three days.... :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Point your gun at somebody else GM!!!
Dammit!

You make it sound like I gave you all three.

L.J.
01-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Oh...GM's a "jewel in the rough" now.

01-24-2008, 08:00 PM
What I don't understand is why after all of my mudslinging with nightliar haven't I gotten more reddies. Who is holding out here?? I hope everyones gun isn't as dead as mine is.

bobsticks
01-24-2008, 09:35 PM
... haven't I gotten more reddies. Who is holding out here?? I hope everyones gun isn't as dead as mine is.

Rich told me they make pills for that now. Maybe you should investigate....

If that's not good for a reddie I don't know what is.

Rich-n-Texas
01-25-2008, 06:04 AM
See R-n-T for all your Viagra needs. Prices SLASHED for AR.com members! :thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
01-25-2008, 06:05 AM
So who's atop the leader board these days? Let me check...

Looks like GM's got the top spot, and Bert's cracked the top ten.

bobsticks
01-30-2008, 04:10 PM
That's what I'm talkinbout. I feel better already having shed that monkey off my back. I'm fully confident that I'll be running the road to red-chicklet domination. Bring what y'all got cause I got something for all takers...

Groundbeef
01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
That's what I'm talkinbout. I feel better already having shed that monkey off my back. I'm fully confident that I'll be running the road to red-chicklet domination. Bring what y'all got cause I got something for all takers...

I'm not so sure about that. It appears that AR has it's very own Dark Horse, and his name is Melvin. Melvin Walker, ESQ. He's even surpassed Pixel as "most disliked", and is gunning for a lifetime award for "most clueless, yet amazingly irratating".

Rich-n-Texas
01-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Boy, I'm glad I don't carry THOSE monikers!

Right?

Groundbeef
01-31-2008, 10:11 AM
Boy, I'm glad I don't carry THOSE monikers!

Right?

No, you're stuck with Rich "GM steals my women" N-Texas.

You decide whats worse.

Rich-n-Texas
01-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Wonna these days I'm going to fix that problem.:devil:

GMichael
01-31-2008, 10:41 AM
"May 2008 bring joy"?? GM, you gonna be a proud poppa? You gotta little bear on the way?

Not that I know of.

GMichael
01-31-2008, 10:46 AM
No, you're stuck with Rich "GM steals my women" N-Texas.

You decide whats worse.

I already gave him two freebies. Untouched by me, and hot as h.ll!

What did he do? He spent all night trying to figure out what was wrong with them instead of taking them in the Christmas spirit they were intended.:nonod:

Rich-n-Texas
01-31-2008, 11:12 AM
"I have to be sure"

L.J.
01-31-2008, 09:49 PM
So who's atop the leader board these days? Let me check...

Looks like GM's got the top spot, and Bert's cracked the top ten.

blah blah blah...what's new :sleep:

bobsticks
02-01-2008, 03:18 AM
blah blah blah...what's new :sleep:

Your jewel-in-the-rough status.

Rich-n-Texas
02-01-2008, 04:15 AM
You three must be getting ready to enter 4 greenie territory. :thumbsup:

GMichael
02-01-2008, 06:38 AM

I would need another 35 points for that. At the rate I've been collecting them that will happen some time in September.

L.J.
02-01-2008, 08:13 AM

Not even close.......Sticks should be there soon though :)

Groundbeef
02-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Today I noticed that I'm a "Jewel in the Rough". I guess I'll walk around a little more smug than usual.

Speaking of usual, GM the "Rep Whore" is back on top. Won't anyone knock him off his perch? I tried, but my gun was jammed. I shot off a greenie to Bob, and Rich, but GM has some teflon armor on or something.

GMichael
02-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Today I noticed that I'm a "Jewel in the Rough". I guess I'll walk around a little more smug than usual.

Speaking of usual, GM the "Rep Whore" is back on top. Won't anyone knock him off his perch? I tried, but my gun was jammed. I shot off a greenie to Bob, and Rich, but GM has some teflon armor on or something.

You want to shoot ANOTHER reddie at me? What'd I ever do to you?:idea:

Feanor
02-05-2008, 07:52 AM
What I don't understand is why after all of my mudslinging with nightliar haven't I gotten more reddies. Who is holding out here?? I hope everyones gun isn't as dead as mine is.

I haven't figured that out either :hand:

Then again I can't figure out why I haven't be dinged for all my off-topic Republican bashing :confused5:

Groundbeef
02-05-2008, 07:56 AM
You want to shoot ANOTHER reddie at me? What'd I ever do to you?:idea:

Wait a minute now, aren't you still playing that reverse game with Sir T? Is this some sort of test? I can't handle all the pressure.

BTW, your not the only target. I've got Melvin all lined up, but apparently I need to spread some hate before I can get back to him. He might be our first 3 red loser in AV history.

GMichael
02-05-2008, 07:58 AM

Then again I can't figure out why I haven't be dinged for all my off-topic Republican bashing :confused5:

That's because you have proven to be a smart and helpful person. You'd have to consistently make ridiculous comments before anyone would even consider blasting you with a red dot.
Not sure why I'm not at the bottom with that criteria though.

Rich-n-Texas
02-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Wait a minute now, aren't you still playing that reverse game with Sir T? Is this some sort of test? I can't handle all the pressure.

BTW, your not the only target. I've got Melvin all lined up, but apparently I need to spread some hate before I can get back to him. He might be our first 3 red loser in AV history.
I have the same question. This is a bottoms up contest right? (You KNOW what I mean GM :incazzato: ) I want to be sure before I start my crusade. And yeah, wouldn't it be something if one day Marvin showed up with three reddies under his name? I was thinking about that just yesterday. It's not like he's going anywhere so there's plenty of time to pile them up on him ya know?

I wonder what the description is of a member who has three red chicklets. :idea:

GMichael
02-05-2008, 08:35 AM
I wonder what the description is of a member who has three red chicklets. :idea:

Banned

Rich-n-Texas
02-05-2008, 08:36 AM
That answers one question...

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 08:17 AM
I have the same question. This is a bottoms up contest right? (You KNOW what I mean GM :incazzato: ) I want to be sure before I start my crusade. And yeah, wouldn't it be something if one day Marvin showed up with three reddies under his name? I was thinking about that just yesterday. It's not like he's going anywhere so there's plenty of time to pile them up on him ya know?

Still awaiting an answer... :confused5:

Luvin Da Blues
02-07-2008, 08:20 AM

I would use the description of "LOSER". :)

GMichael
02-07-2008, 08:26 AM

I don't know the answer to your question sir. Maybe you should ask Pixie.

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah, no thanks. I guess I'll just have to find the post from whoever said it's a top-down contest.

Groundbeef
02-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Yeah, no thanks. I guess I'll just have to find the post from whoever said it's a top-down contest.

I think Sir T started it, along with Wooch. Neither are moving up or down much, as both are playing "dirty pool". No word on que size for that match. As soon as 1 gets a reddie, they greenie the other to sabatoge the other.

GM is just playing coy, and is a total "greenie whore". He has somehow gunked up my gun, and I cant get off a shot in his direction. I'm pretty sure that somehow GM cooked up this whole scheme to cause infighting and further cement his lead as the top rep guy.

Feanor
02-07-2008, 09:12 AM
That's because you have proven to be a smart and helpful person. You'd have to consistently make ridiculous comments before anyone would even consider blasting you with a red dot.
Not sure why I'm not at the bottom with that criteria though.

And in your case it's because, (1) while your remarks are occassionaly silly they are not outrageous, and (2) you're a prince of a guy in general. :22:

GMichael
02-07-2008, 09:28 AM
And in your case it's because, (1) while your remarks are occassionaly silly they are not outrageous, and (2) you're a prince of a guy in general. :22:

Aaaaawwww
shuks.

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Life will still go on.
Besides, I like being on the bottom.
I've got your number buddy. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I would use the description of "LOSER". :)
Actually... GONE would probably be a better description of Marv. :thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 09:57 AM
I'll be training my sights on JM & Markw. They're 9 & 10, so if I knock them off I'll be the winner!!! :ihih:

Right? :idea:

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 10:00 AM

I tried Feanor, but I've been shooting blanks for months now. Gotta find some easy targets....

GMichael
02-07-2008, 10:38 AM
I've been shooting blanks. Gotta find some easy targets....

Whoa!
Too much info buddy.

L.J.
02-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Gotta find some easy targets....

http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/sports/bowarrow.gif..............http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/sports/bullseye.gif

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 12:17 PM
http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/sports/bowarrow.gif..............http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/sports/bullseye.gif
WTF???? Where the he!!'d you get those?

Somebody needs to show me how to import smilies from other sites because I could come up with some really good ones.

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Whoa!
Too much info buddy.
How'd I know you'd say that? How DID I know? :idea:

BTW GM, quit truncating my posts. You know how PO'ed Pix gets when his posts get altered don't ya? :rolleyes:

GMichael
02-07-2008, 12:26 PM
How'd I know you'd say that? How DID I know? :idea:

Duh, you lobbed one over. What else was there to do?

BTW GM, quit truncating my posts. You know how PO'ed Pix gets when his posts get altered don't ya? :rolleyes:

But you are not Pix. I hope

L.J.
02-07-2008, 12:36 PM
WTF???? Where the he!!'d you get those?

Somebody needs to show me how to import smilies from other sites because I could come up with some really good ones.

http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/animated/scratchchin.gif............http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/expressive/ziplip.gif

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm going to throw my old receiver at you L.J. :mad:

Rich-n-Texas
02-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Duh, you lobbed one over. What else was there to do?
"I read you like a book." :smilewinkgrin:

But you are not Pix. I hope
Nevermind that!

L.J.
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm going to throw my old receiver at you L.J. :mad:

http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/mazeguy/animated/duck.gif