Reputations points... [Archive] - Page 2 - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reputations points...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

kexodusc
11-06-2007, 08:34 AM
I wanted to let you know that I sent out a PM to certain people a few weeks ago in which I let them in on a certain 'secret', which was not really true, but I knew that if I told them this and then certain things happened, then I would know that they leaked the so-called secret, which would allow me to determine whether they were trustworthy or not. It appears that these people were not able to keep the so-called secret, so that tells me who I can trust around here. Although I am normally a very trusting person, these people I wasn't quite sure about, but this proved what I needed to know.

Just thought I would throw that out there for those who know why.
Whoah...so now you are PM'ing people you have never met in person lies (sorry, secrets that aren't true) to test their loyalty to you? You are paranoid. Seek help!
What the hell, do you work for the CIA?

I dont' have a clue what the secret is - I'm not sure I want to know. But I KNOW who YOU REALLY ARE! Bwa ha ha ha...

...and you wonder how your behavior here could rub people the wrong way :rolleyes:

kexodusc
11-06-2007, 08:43 AM
God, I hope this "secret" isn't that there are bodies buried somewhere...

L.J.
11-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Don't try to accuse me of giving you or anyone else red chicklets when you have no proof

But there is proof. You PM'd me and told me "you had plenty of more red points to give me". Kex's name was mentioned in the PM as well, so this proves that you were hitting him with red points as well. I can foward this PM to anyone on the board, so don't try to deny it.

You have been hitting me with red points for the last 2 months. Sometimes 3 at a time. I've been hit with maybe 15 or so red chicklets and I didn't start to get them until I told you to "stop hatin'" on Sir T in that long BR thread. Your red points have not been based on my posts, but based on personal reasons. You hit me with 2 red chicklets, minutes apart, on a review I did on the Onkyo 805 months ago and several other threads that were months old. How was that "deserved"?

You HAVE signed under multiple screen names and you are posting in the picture gallery section to build enough post counts, so you can give out red points. Does the "Projection (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=208676&postcount=120)" screen name sound familiar. You were even talking to yourself (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=208677&postcount=121) in that thread under 2 different screen names to play it off. I may not have proof of that but you may as well admit to it. Why would a new member hit me with red points. It had to be you.

Many members here have noted getting hit with red points, minutes apart, from past threads and all evidence points to you as the one doing it. What are the odds of people getting hit with multiple red points, minutes apart, from past threads. If you've been doing it to me and Kex, you must be doing it to all the others as well.

And BTW, before to start crying like the innocent victim, DON'T. It's getting old. Your not foolin' nobody.

kexodusc
11-06-2007, 10:15 AM
(kex enters the room in a panic)
JSE? Oh my god...where is JSE? Has anyone seen JSE lately?

JSE!!!
Can you hear me? Tell us where you are and we'll save you.

Dammit...what has he done to JSE?

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 10:29 AM
But there is proof. You PM'd me and told me "you had plenty of more red points to give me". Kex's name was mentioned in the PM as well, so this proves that you were hitting him with red points as well. I can foward this PM to anyone on the board, so don't try to deny it.

You have been hitting me with red points for the last 2 months. Sometimes 3 at a time. I've been hit with maybe 15 or so red chicklets and I didn't start to get them until I told you to "stop hatin'" on Sir T in that long BR thread. Your red points have not been based on my posts, but based on personal reasons. You hit me with 2 red chicklets, minutes apart, on a review I did on the Onkyo 805 months ago and several other threads that were months old. How was that "deserved"?

You HAVE signed under multiple screen names and you are posting in the picture gallery section to build enough post counts, so you can give out red points. Does the "Projection (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=208676&postcount=120)" screen name sound familiar. You were even talking to yourself (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=208677&postcount=121) in that thread under 2 different screen names to play it off. I may not have proof of that but you may as well admit to it. Why would a new member hit me with red points. It had to be you.

Many members here have noted getting hit with red points, minutes apart, from past threads and all evidence points to you as the one doing it. What are the odds of people getting hit with multiple red points, minutes apart, from past threads. If you've been doing it to me and Kex, you must be doing it to all the others as well.

And BTW, before to start crying like the innocent victim, DON'T. It's getting old. Your not foolin' nobody.

You are so far off it isn't even funny. You are pointing blame at me for something that I didn't do and to my knowledge I didn't think that new people could effect your reputation anyway....right? I thought that you had to have reputation points before you could give them, but I don't know if that's how it works or not. In any event, I am not logged in as anyone else other than this one right here. You can try and point blame all you want for those other names, but it's simply not true and if you have proof i'd love to see some. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and quit trying to drag me through the mud with your accusations. The only reason you think that I am giving it to you is because we are disagreeing and going back and forth, but there is no way that I could be giving you negative points minutes apart. I did PM you and tell you that I had more neg points for you because you gave them to me, meaning that if you sling, I sling back. I've also been hit with numerous negatives and most of them from you and probably Kex if I had to take a guess.

noddin0ff
11-06-2007, 10:30 AM
I wanted to let you know that I sent out a PM to certain people a few weeks ago in which I let them in on a certain 'secret', which was not really true, but I knew that if I told them this and then certain things happened, then I would know that they leaked the so-called secret, which would allow me to determine whether they were trustworthy or not. It appears that these people were not able to keep the so-called secret, so that tells me who I can trust around here. Although I am normally a very trusting person, these people I wasn't quite sure about, but this proved what I needed to know.

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. Good Lord, how much love do I need to spread around before I can heap on another red chicklet?? This is way too time consuming.

Oh yeah, and to regurgitate one of my former posts...

...somewhere brain cells are dying an agonizing death.

L.J.
11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
You are so far off it isn't even funny. You are pointing blame at me for something that I didn't do and to my knowledge I didn't think that new people could effect your reputation anyway....right? I thought that you had to have reputation points before you could give them, but I don't know if that's how it works or not. In any event, I am not logged in as anyone else other than this one right here. You can try and point blame all you want for those other names, but it's simply not true and if you have proof i'd love to see some. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and quit trying to drag me through the mud with your accusations. The only reason you think that I am giving it to you is because we are disagreeing and going back and forth, but there is no way that I could be giving you negative points minutes apart. I did PM you and tell you that I had more neg points for you because you gave them to me, meaning that if you sling, I sling back. I've also been hit with numerous negatives and most of them from you and probably Kex if I had to take a guess.

Going back and forth with you is pointless and a waste of time. I have never given anyone but you a red point. And it was always right after you gave me one. Question....How would you know it was me who gave you anything. I never left my name. You knew it was me, because after hitting me with one, I simply returned the favor and left the words BACK ATCHA.

Now twist this however you want, I don't care. I could care less about these points, but they seem to be very important to you. Enough for you to hit half the board with 'em. You've dug yourself in a hole for everyone to see. It was only a matter of time before your true personalty came foward Lex.

Woochifer
11-06-2007, 10:56 AM
What are you trying to say? Are you accusing me? You better make sure you have some proof before posting such accusations. I give out 100X more green chicklets than red ones and I give red ones when I feel they are warranted. Same goes for people who give them to me I suppose and I don't really care either way, very few people even know what the reputation points are or who has the most anyway.

Hello kiddies! Let's do a spell out for today's first word!

P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A

YAY!!!!! Okay, how about today's special phrase?

W-H-O C-A-R-E-S?

Brilliant! Now let's watch some cartoons!!!!

Besides you have to give out a ton of rep points before you can give it to someone again anyway, so I doubt that one person could be giving out so many negatives as you claim.

Unless that one person signs on under multiple screen names. OH! But, I forgot you knew that already! Silly me! :lol:

Maybe you just can't handle the fact that more than one person doesn't believe your bull.

Once again, I couldn't have described your own posts any better -- another brilliantly autobiographical post from the South American widescreen guy/aspiring printer technician! :ihih:

GMichael
11-06-2007, 11:00 AM
(Mike pokes his head in)
Wow! This is a tough room.
(Slips back out and closes the door)

JSE
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Now, if we can triangulate who's got an axe to grind with both T-man and L.J., we will unmask the red chicleteer!

JSE!!!!! :eek:

IT'S YOU!!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!

COME OUT OF THAT TACO TRUCK WITH YOUR RED STAINED HANDS UP! WE'VE CAUGHT 'CHA!!!!! :cornut:

Damn It! Caught again. :incazzato: But, those hands are not stained with red chicklet powder. It's Red Chili Powder! I gotta keep the heat up! It's take alot to maintain this haze over Houston. :shocked:

markw
11-06-2007, 11:11 AM
(Mike pokes his head in)
Wow! This is a tough room.
(Slips back out and closes the door)tinkle tinkle.

(the sound of a beer bottle as it shatters and falls to the floor after hitting the just-closed door)

IMNSHO, we were better off before these reputation points were instituted. It's too easy for the kiddies to manipulate them for their own nefarious purposes. Anybody who spent any time lurking knew who the good guys were without having to depend on this artificial rating system.

Before them. we were a happy, get along, joking around group of people who judged each other on the quality (not quantity) of their posts. Now, it's turning this forum into an us vs. them divisive society.

Who needs this crap?

Woochifer
11-06-2007, 11:15 AM

Coming from anyone else, this would actually be funny. Coming from you however, it's merely unintentionally funny! :cornut:

Woochifer
11-06-2007, 11:24 AM
tinkle tinkle.

(the sound of a beer bottle as it shatters and falls to the floor after hitting the just-closed door)

IMNSHO, we were better off before these reputation points were instituted. It's too easy for the kiddies to manipulate them for their own nefarious purposes. Anybody who spent any time lurking knew who the good guys were without having to depend on this artificial rating system.

Before them. we were a happy, get along, joking around group of people who judged each other on the quality (not quantity) of their posts. Now, it's turning this forum into an us vs. them divisive society.

Who needs this crap?

You've mistakenly assumed that most of us are trying to get the greenies! As you can see, most of us are eagerly battling for those precious red pills! But, as luck would have it, people on this board have chosen to play dirty by loading their opponents up with green chiclets. Sometimes life just ain't fair! :cool:

JSE
11-06-2007, 11:24 AM
(kex enters the room in a panic)
JSE? Oh my god...where is JSE? Has anyone seen JSE lately?

JSE!!!
Can you hear me? Tell us where you are and we'll save you.

Dammit...what has he done to JSE?

I am here! Fear not. :thumbsup:

Been away a few days working on some prints for a show.

Funny thing, I got home last night and someone or something had beaten the hell out of my Epson and HP printers? Weird huh? :confused5:

Who or what would have such a vengeance against HP or Epson printers? All that was left behind was tear soaked badly printed calibration sheet. I think someone was calibrating themselves while beating up my printers? That's just sick! :nono:

L.J.
11-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Is this a bad time to mention that I have a Spectacular Aura about :lol:

Woochifer
11-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Damn It! Caught again. :incazzato: But, those hands are not stained with red chicklet powder. It's Red Chili Powder! I gotta keep the heat up! It's take alot to maintain this haze over Houston. :shocked:

Not only are you the red chicleteer, you're responsible for global warming too?! What have we uncovered?! :yikes:

Woochifer
11-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Funny thing, I got home last night and someone or something had beaten the hell out of my Epson and HP printers? Weird huh? :confused5:

Who or what would have such a vengeance against HP or Epson printers? All that was left behind was tear soaked badly printed calibration sheet. I think someone was calibrating themselves while beating up my printers? That's just sick! :nono:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, that's disgusting! Who would be so indecent as to calibrate themselves in public? At least there were no young impressionable ones in the house when those innocent printers got violated!

markw
11-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Is this a bad time to mention that I have a Spectacular Aura about :lol:Step outside on the porch for a few minutes. It'll dissipate soon. ;)

GMichael
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Buwaaahahahahahaha....

George strikes again.

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Going back and forth with you is pointless and a waste of time. I have never given anyone but you a red point. And it was always right after you gave me one. Question....How would you know it was me who gave you anything. I never left my name. You knew it was me, because after hitting me with one, I simply returned the favor and left the words BACK ATCHA.

Now twist this however you want, I don't care. I could care less about these points, but they seem to be very important to you. Enough for you to hit half the board with 'em. You've dug yourself in a hole for everyone to see. It was only a matter of time before your true personalty came foward Lex.

And how do you know that I gave them to you for you to return them????? Hmmm? We don't really know, we only assumed, which is why this whole pointing fingers thing is dumb. I never accused anyone of giving them to me, everyone is accusing me of giving them to them, which is not necessarily the case. If you don't agree with something I say...give me a red one...but don't get pissed when I give you one back if I disagree.

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 11:58 AM
tinkle tinkle.

Who needs this crap?

I agree. About 2 months ago I was at the top with a few others like GMichael and Feanor in rep. points, then I people started giving me negative points, which has dropped me down to about 30th or so. You never heard me complain, it's the other people around here whining and meanwhile all of them are at the top of the list, so it doesn't make any sense. Why would I, if I am at the top of the list, give negative marks? It doesn't make sense, but the wild dogs are all packing in together to try and get me off this site just because they don't always agree with what I say.

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 12:05 PM
People are out to get us and giving us red chicklets ooooooh boooohoooo.....

Meanwhile here is the latest top rep scores:

1. LJ
2. Woochifer
3. GMichael
4. bobsticks
5. Groundbeef
6. Mr. Peabody
7. Basite
8. Kexodusc
9. Sir. T
10. JSE

....40 PeruvianSkies

JSE
11-06-2007, 12:22 PM

1. LJ
2. Woochifer
3. GMichael
4. bobsticks
5. Groundbeef
6. Mr. Peabody
7. Basite
8. Kexodusc
9. Sir. T
10. JSE

....40 PeruvianSkies

Holy Crap! I'm 10th?

I would like to thanks the members of this board for believing in me enough to push me into the top 10. I would like to thank Kex, G'man, Worf, Sir T, Wooch, topspeed, L.J., Rich, MarkW and whoever else may have thought of me. I do deserve it. :yesnod: Which brings me to another point?

10th? That's the best you losers can do? I belong at the TOP! :ciappa:

JSE

kexodusc
11-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Is this a bad time to mention that I have a Spectacular Aura about :lol:
Trust me, that smell ain't spectacular...:ciappa:

Groundbeef
11-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Holy Crap! I'm 10th?
.I would like to thanks the members of this board for believing in me enough to push me into the top 10. I would like to thank Kex, G'man, Worf, Sir T, Wooch, topspeed, L.J., Rich, MarkW and whoever else may have thought of me. I do deserve it. :yesnod: Which brings me to another point?
.10th? That's the best you losers can do? I belong at the TOP! :ciappa:

JSE

I'd vote for you, but that might cause me to lose the coveted top 5 position. And I can't risk the humilation of falling to 6th.

How can you live with the embarassment of being ONLY 10th?

Come to think of it, I'm giving you a reddy just for pandering.

JohnMichael
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Kex this is very good advice and how rep points are used on other forums. You deserve a greenie for this post.

Here's the thing - I'm sure most of us have been around longer than this reputation system thingy has.
Some of us have even been around long enough to see our post counts reset to "0" when the site format changed. Don't think we care too much about the number of greenies we get - they're fun, their nice, they make you tickle inside, but at the end of the day we don't judge others by the # of greenies.
Still, the rep system could be a useful tool if used properly by all. Why? Because people don't go out of their way to give greenies to others, so if you accumulate a bunch, you've made people smile in one fashion or another. Some of us have hundreds of posts since the rep system, and maybe a dozen reps from people? That's a low percentage of greenie worthy posts. So the greenies are given out rarely and are an exceptional case.

To "neg" a person is really something else. I would suggest bad posts that aren't deserving of a greenie should just be ignored for rep purposes. Let me say this in terms you'll understand:
IF you DON'T LIKE a POST, don't REWARD it with a GREEN CHICKLET.

Giving a red chicklet should be limited to exceptional posts as well - disgusting acts of personal attack - spam, etc. If a mod or a whole bunch of users don't post an objection to a post, it probably wasn't malicious or evil enough to warrant a red chicklet. Using the red chicklets anywhere else is just furthering petty personal agendas and diminishes the value such a system could have.

Judging by some of the threads and posts in which you've dished out red chicklets, you have absolutely no criteria at all - you just pick and choose which users you dislike and go out of your way to be a dickhead. You could at least be a man and give a good reason other than the fact it's your time of the month again.

Like it or not you're judged in the court of public opinion here, so don't take offense when a group of regulars see you for what you are and take you to task for it.
Stick with posting movie reviews and polls or whatever and quit worrying about other people's reputations. It might do something for your own.

JSE
11-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Come to think of it, I'm giving you a reddy just for pandering.

That was cold blooded! Just for that and once I spread some love around, I am giving you a green chicklet just to make you feel bad for red-chickleting me, Beaaaaatch! :cornut:

JSE, probably out of the top 10 now.

Groundbeef
11-06-2007, 01:28 PM
That was cold blooded! Just for that and once I spread some love around, I am giving you a green chicklet just to make you feel bad for red-chickleting me, Beaaaaatch! :cornut:

JSE, probably out of the top 10 now.

You mean, JSE probably out of the top 12 now.

Your lucky #13. With any luck you can beg your way up to 10.

:ihih:

GMichael
11-06-2007, 01:33 PM
You guys are just plain mean to each other. Can't we learn to live in Harmony?

L.J.
11-06-2007, 01:35 PM
And how do you know that I gave them to you for you to return them????? Hmmm?

Because you PM'd me and told me................HELLO, is anybody in there :out:

JSE
11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
You mean, JSE probably out of the top 12 now.

Your lucky #13. With any luck you can beg your way up to 10.

:ihih:

LOL! BTW, where/how do you look up the rankings? I never realized they existed until today.

L.J.
11-06-2007, 01:59 PM

1. LJ
2. Woochifer
3. GMichael
4. bobsticks
5. Groundbeef
6. Mr. Peabody
7. Basite
8. Kexodusc
9. Sir. T
10. JSE

....40 PeruvianSkies

Oh snap, I'm #1!!!! When did this happen, I didn't even prepare a speech.

(clear throat)

(tap, tap) Is this thing on

First I'd like to thank the little people. Peruvian, you have been such an inspiration. I will repay you as soon as I charge back up :D

Now to business.

There's going to be some immediate changes around here.

First I would like a daily thread, starting at 5am, dedicated to me and all my wondrous deeds.

Second, all rep point exchanges must be approved in advance, by me and me only.

Third, I will now only be addressed as Sir LJ. Sir T must move on for there is only room for one.

Now leave me.....................or you shall be banished as well.

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Because you PM'd me and told me................HELLO, is anybody in there :out:

Which was after you hit me back a few times, with your 'Back Atcha", which I narrowed down to you since it's rather ghetto talk and turns out I was right since you fessed up to it, I only gave you a negative when you and the others jumped on me collectively in the Blu-ray discussion. I don't have anything against you giving one back at all, go right ahead, but beware that when I disagree I will give them as well. What I don't appreciate is when you try and accuse me of something that I did not do, like sign in under 10 other names just to pull down your reputation, which if I did, certainly didn't work seeing as how you are numero uno. You also accused me of giving bad points to MarkW, then he proved that wrong with this post

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 02:12 PM
I must say that PS gave me several greenies over the past few weeks.

Which can be found here.

L.J.
11-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Which was after you hit me back a few times, with your 'Back Atcha", which I narrowed down to you since it's rather ghetto talk and turns out I was right since you fessed up to it, I only gave you a negative when you and the others jumped on me collectively in the Blu-ray discussion. I don't have anything against you giving one back at all, go right ahead, but beware that when I disagree I will give them as well. What I don't appreciate is when you try and accuse me of something that I did not do, like sign in under 10 other names just to pull down your reputation, which if I did, certainly didn't work seeing as how you are numero uno. You also accused me of giving bad points to MarkW, then he proved that wrong with this post

Excuse me, "ghetto" or not, I shall only respond to Sir LJ. Now away peasant, before my patience grows thin!

Groundbeef
11-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Excuse me, "ghetto" or not, I shall only respond to Sir LJ. Now away peasant, before my patience grows thin!

I wanna be your Lackey Sir LJ. Can you please give me a greenie so I may better serve you with a higher rank? I'll enforce all your rules with an iron fist.

PS. What topic would you like to address at 5:00 am tommorow? I'll start researching it as soon as you announce it.

It's been a real pleasure writing to you O'Master. :yesnod:

noddin0ff
11-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Seriously, how much karma do I have to spread before I can re-ding someone? I'm not sure I have enough love to fuel my petty and vindictive tendencies...*sigh*

JSE
11-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Seriously, how much karma do I have to spread before I can re-ding someone? I'm not sure I have enough love to fuel my petty and vindictive tendencies...*sigh*

Yeah well, I have been informed by the AR gods that I have spread to much love in the last 24 hours. The system basically told me to take a cold shower!

I guess that's what i get for dropping to number 13. :nonod: I have never even given a red chicklet so I should get some bonus greenies! That seems fair.

JSE

PeruvianSkies
11-06-2007, 09:42 PM
3 Negative Rep points today alone on just this thread...hmmm I wonder who those could be from....hmmmmm.

bobsticks
11-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Which was after you hit me back a few times, with your 'Back Atcha", which I narrowed down to you since it's rather ghetto talk and ...

What's that all about? I use that phrase all the time, especially when reciprocating the lovin'. Of course I always sign everything and I had a problem with someone they would know about it long ahead of time.

Nevermind, some days I live a truly ghettofabulous existence.

kexodusc
11-07-2007, 04:56 AM
3 Negative Rep points today alone on just this thread...hmmm I wonder who those could be from....hmmmmm.
It would be four if the site would let me, seems I've exhausted my repping abilities.

But thanks for the red chicklet anyway... :rolleyes5:

L.J.
11-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Aww man, somebody hit me with a red chicklet and bumped me outta first place :(

PS, it wasn't me who sent one. 3 reds huh? Wow your gonna be joining Pix soon, if you keep it up.

Now run along and play and please try to stay away from those bullies today.

L.J.
11-07-2007, 07:02 AM
What's that all about? I use that phrase all the time, especially when reciprocating the lovin'. Of course I always sign everything and I had a problem with someone they would know about it long ahead of time.

Nevermind, some days I live a truly ghettofabulous existence.

U da man Bobstick's :6:

GMichael
11-07-2007, 07:08 AM
PS gave me a greenie. He must like me better.

You can all call me King George now.

:17: :17: :17: :17: :17:

Groundbeef
11-07-2007, 07:59 AM
...seems I've exhausted my repping abilities.

Did the Dr. say it was permanent?

bobsticks
11-07-2007, 06:24 PM
U da man Bobstick's :6:

I try, I try, L.J.

I've never known any "ghetto" characters to concern themselves with room treatments and bass equalization, compose clear, organized, and analytically advanced reviews on products, and generally treat others with a high degree of respect and consideration. Hell, you're so non-ghetto I've actually seen you misspell the word "homie"...

...I wonder what would cause someone to use that word as a descriptor for another person under those circumstances? :idea:

jrhymeammo
11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
I try, I try, L.J.

I've never known any "ghetto" characters to concern themselves with room treatments and bass equalization, compose clear, organized, and analytically advanced reviews on products, and generally treat others with a high degree of respect and consideration. Hell, you're so non-ghetto I've actually seen you misspell the word "homie"...

...I wonder what would cause someone to use that word as a descriptor for another person under those circumstances? :idea:

Dear King of Gutter,

Are you still on your vacation or just taking a break at work?
I swear I'm gonna quite my job, just so I can keep us this thread.

Now, I shall go and ration my chicklets.

Peace out,

bobsticks
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Um, jay if I was still at work at 10:00 at night I would undoubtedly be a bigger jackass than this.

Go ahead and ration some of those little red babies over this way. Bring watchu got, but sign 'em or I'll send you the collective works of Kenny G on cassette.

---big daddy KOG

jrhymeammo
11-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Dear Sir KOG,

I think I need to adjust my user profile, cuz it states that you posted at 2:24PM today. Looks like my PC's telling me to move outta this hell hole.

j

PeruvianSkies
11-07-2007, 10:12 PM
It would be four if the site would let me, seems I've exhausted my repping abilities.

But thanks for the red chicklet anyway... :rolleyes5:

Well, it's probably because you just gave me a red one, so you have to spread some more around before hitting me with another one.

bobsticks
11-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Ah, and so the rain of anonymous red chicklets continues...imagine that.

L.J.
11-08-2007, 07:04 AM
I got hit with a red last night, and would like to thank the person for leaving his name. A certain member here should be taking notes on that.

Anyways, I must say that I disagree with your reasoning behind giving me a negative point. I think you got the situation twisted. It's all good though :)

Groundbeef
11-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I got whacked with a blue pill last night. Wait, that sounded wrong. Someone gave me a blue chicklet. So I don't know if thats good or bad.

L.J.
11-08-2007, 08:13 AM
I got whacked with a blue pill last night. Wait, that sounded wrong. Someone gave me a blue chicklet. So I don't know if thats good or bad.

I think someone with low posts tried to give you a positive point.

kexodusc
11-08-2007, 08:22 AM
I got hit with a red last night, and would like to thank the person for leaving his name. A certain member here should be taking notes on that.

Anyways, I must say that I disagree with your reasoning behind giving me a negative point. I think you got the situation twisted. It's all good though :)
I'd follow up on that - just cause he left his name, doesn't mean that's his real name. Probably is, cause I can't imagine someone lying about their true identity...but then again....

GMichael
11-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I'd follow up on that - just cause he left his name, doesn't mean that's his real name. Probably is, cause I can't imagine someone lying about their true identity...but then again....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm................. ....

BATMAN!!!

Not going anywhere for awhile?

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 07:46 AM
How is it that I now have the "aura" about me, but continue to drop in rankings like a rock? Thats it, I've had it with you people. I'm only giving out reds from now on. I seem to have shot myself in the rankings by being "too nice".

You're all a bunch of green chicklet hogging weasels!

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 07:57 AM
This is gonna be harder than I thought. Because I gave you guys all greenies, now I have to go spread my rep seed all over this board. I'm gonna havta visit areas I've never been before and "pretend" to enjoy posts from people I don't care to know in the least.

Ohhh, I just had an evil thought. I'll just give them all reds 'cause I just need to leave points to get back to you all....yeah, thats the ticket!

L.J.
11-09-2007, 08:04 AM
This is gonna be harder than I thought. Because I gave you guys all greenies, now I have to go spread my rep seed all over this board. I'm gonna havta visit areas I've never been before and "pretend" to enjoy posts from people I don't care to know in the least.

Ohhh, I just had an evil thought. I'll just give them all reds 'cause I just need to leave points to get back to you all....yeah, thats the ticket!

Boy, your starting to act just like.....................well you know :cornut:

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Boy, your starting to act just like.....................well you know :cornut:

It's either the "Specatular Aura" or the dinner I ate last night. One of them isn't agreeing with me in the least.

GMichael
11-09-2007, 08:31 AM
(Mike walks in, sees everyone sipping silly juice, looks at all the finger painting on the walls, shakes head and walks back out)

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 08:33 AM
This is just great. Now I've spread TOO much Rep around today, and was informed I needed to "cool it" via a 24 break. I hope you all can sleep tonight thinking about your upcoming red chicklet. I cant wait to climb the ranks!

Whoooohooo!

GMichael
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
This is just great. Now I've spread TOO much Rep around today, and was informed I needed to "cool it" via a 24 break. I hope you all can sleep tonight thinking about your upcoming red chicklet. I cant wait to climb the ranks!

Whoooohooo!

Whiner. Here's a greenie for ya. I hope it makes you feel better.

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Whiner. Here's a greenie for ya. I hope it makes you feel better.

You are too kind. Unlike that "Sir L.J." who attempted to twist this board to his whims when HE was #1 in terms of rep. I couldn't possibly give you a red for because of this selfless act of graciousness.

I apolgize for lumping you into the crowd of "Greenie Hogging Weasels". Sleep easy knowing you won't be getting a red tomorrow.

GMichael
11-09-2007, 09:02 AM
You are too kind. Unlike that "Sir L.J." who attempted to twist this board to his whims when HE was #1 in terms of rep. I couldn't possibly give you a red for because of this selfless act of graciousness.

I apolgize for lumping you into the crowd of "Greenie Hogging Weasels". Sleep easy knowing you won't be getting a red tomorrow.

Drat
Drat
And double drat
My plan has back-fired.
:incazzato:

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Drat
Drat
And double drat
My plan has back-fired.
:incazzato:

If your asking for a "red spanking" I think your trolling the wrong boards...

L.J.
11-09-2007, 09:32 AM
So I get hit with a red for posting this:

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=212789&postcount=293

Come on guys.....surely you can dig up something better than that. That's it.....I'm gonna start tellin' momma jokes!

Wait a minute, how is GM always at the top of the list.....................hmmmm

Woochifer
11-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Alright! Another red pill -- this time with a nasty message directed at my alma mater in the college football thread! Ordinarily, at the top of the list of suspects for that kind of unseemly affront, I would put anyone who went to that other school across town like topspeed or Sir T. But, the CAPITALIZATIONS on THIS particular message seem GRAMMATICALLY untrojan-like and more (heaven forbid!) Per ... errr ... Lex-like, so I gotta think about this one!

But, gosh my list of red chicleteer suspects has grown! First, it was JSE and now Speedy and Terrence too? I thought these guys were into viciously propping up my rep so they could keep their bids for the Triple Red Chiclet Crown alive?! With all these greenies I've been getting lately from all the other dirty pool players, that once attainable goal had seemed out of reach. But, if these want to square up and play fair in this competition for AR infamy, I might be willing to throw a red pill or two in their direction too! :ihih:

How is it that I now have the "aura" about me, but continue to drop in rankings like a rock? Thats it, I've had it with you people. I'm only giving out reds from now on. I seem to have shot myself in the rankings by being "too nice".

You're all a bunch of green chicklet hogging weasels!

Stop yer whining! Some of us are trying to drop in the rankings, but not succeeding because the gallery has taken it upon themselves to play dirty by passing out greenies to everyone who might pass them in the race to the bottom.

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 10:21 AM
But, if these want to square up and play fair in this competition for AR infamy, I might be willing to throw a red pill or two in their direction too! :ihih:

Stop yer whining! Some of us are trying to drop in the rankings, but not succeeding because the gallery has taken it upon themselves to play dirty by passing out greenies to everyone who might pass them in the race to the bottom.

Hmm. Well, it sounds like we need to have some sort of "red chicklet" auction. But some red chicklets are more "costly". When GM hands out one, its 10 points to your rep, but I think mine are only worth 3.

What happens if your rep sinks, does the value of your chicklets also shrink?

L.J.
11-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Hmm...........seems alot people got hit up.

Well, SOMEONE has been a VERY busy BEE lately. I'm sure these were all "deserved" & "warranted" though, so it's OK.

GMichael
11-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Hmm. Well, it sounds like we need to have some sort of "red chicklet" auction. But some red chicklets are more "costly". When GM hands out one, its 10 points to your rep, but I think mine are only worth 3.

What happens if your rep sinks, does the value of your chicklets also shrink?

It's based on post count. It was all laid out in the original post by Eric way back those many months ago.

Groundbeef
11-09-2007, 11:44 AM
It's based on post count. It was all laid out in the original post by Eric way back those many months ago.

Who has the time to dig up old posts? Its much easier to ask the same questions over and over.

BTW what do you guys think of Bose?

GMichael
11-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Who has the time to dig up old posts? Its much easier to ask the same questions over and over.

Long term memory still works. Short term doesn't... doesn't... uh, what was I saying?

BTW what do you guys think of Bose?

They are the best money can buy. (if all you want is something small, or all you have is something small)

Groundbeef
11-12-2007, 05:49 AM
So whats the chicklet count this weekend?

I got 2 greenies, and a red from LJ (sore loser) in retaliation for a red he go for actin' all high and mighty.

Any mystery pings?

L.J.
11-12-2007, 06:52 AM
So whats the chicklet count this weekend?

I got 2 greenies, and a red from LJ (sore loser) in retaliation for a red he go for actin' all high and mighty.

Any mystery pings?

Really, a red from me? Was there a message?

Not sure if your joking, but I didn't give you a red.

GMichael
11-12-2007, 07:44 AM
I got hit with another comment-less reddy today. It was only worth one point though. I may still live through it.

But the shame. Not sure how to deal with the shame.:idea: :confused5:

Groundbeef
11-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Really, a red from me? Was there a message?

Not sure if your joking, but I didn't give you a red.

Well, if you say you didn't I belive you. However, the red I got was linked to a post of yours I responded to, and actually quoted material from your post. So, it seems I was the receipient of a drive by redding....hmmm

L.J.
11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Well, if you say you didn't I belive you. However, the red I got was linked to a post of yours I responded to, and actually quoted material from your post. So, it seems I was the receipient of a drive by redding....hmmm

You gotta PM

Sir Terrence the Terrible
11-12-2007, 11:14 AM
I just want to thank my local stalker for his kind red chicklets, I could not have earned this fine honor without his help. Perv-iansky, thanks loads.

L.J.
11-12-2007, 02:16 PM
I just want to thank my local stalker for his kind red chicklets, I could not have earned this fine honor without his help. Perv-iansky, thanks loads.

Careful, he has started "183 threads" here at AR!

11-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Careful, he has started "183 threads" here at AR!

Wow! He has been busy. Now how many of them are worth a penny is the question.

Smokey
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
I got hit with another comment-less reddy today. It was only worth one point though. I may still live through it.

But the shame. Not sure how to deal with the shame.:idea: :confused5:

Don't feel too bad Gman. I also got hit with a comment-less reddy for Three Stooges thread in movie forum. Somebody must have a bone with Three Stooges LOL

GMichael
11-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Don't feel too bad Gman. I also got hit with a comment-less reddy for Three Stooges thread in movie forum. Somebody must have a bone with Three Stooges LOL

Thanks Smokey,

I'll get you back as soon as the system lifts my ban on speading points.

L.J.
11-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey I just noticed GM has 3 green chicklets under is avatar now. Wonder how he's staying on top......................hmmmmmmmm.

topspeed
11-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Mike got his third chicklet after I gave him props.

I haven't read all 14 pages of this thread, but allow me say these "rep" points are the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. I've been dinged for posts I made...get this...3 years ago! The thread wasn't even active and yet there it was. It wasn't even a critical comment, someone just took the time to look up one of my posts and drop a reddy on me. Whatever. This has been happening since Eric or whoever started this asinine thing. My thought is if you have a problem with something I'm posting, call me out in the thread and we'll figure it out then and there. Dropping a reddy is chickensh!t.

Rep points are pure politics...or high school...depending on who we're talking about.

EDIT:
I just read one page back and understand now. I will endeavor to drop bombs on whoever wants them. Just let me know. :)

L.J.
11-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Mike got his third chicklet after I gave him props.

I haven't read all 14 pages of this thread, but allow me say these "rep" points are the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. I've been dinged for posts I made...get this...3 years ago! The thread wasn't even active and yet there it was. It wasn't even a critical comment, someone just took the time to look up one of my posts and drop a reddy on me. Whatever. This has been happening since Eric or whoever started this asinine thing. My thought is if you have a problem with something I'm posting, call me out in the thread and we'll figure it out then and there. Dropping reddy is chickensh!t.

Rep points are pure politics...or high school...depending on who we're talking about.

I know, I know...........

(walks away with hands in pockets kicking a stone around)

Can't a guy have any fun!

kexodusc
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
I must say folks, one of my other hobbies takes me to a website that uses this same sort of rep system very, very well. It's not an ego thing as much as a certain level of credibility - sure it doesn't meant low rep people are wrong, or hi-rep people are right, but it can be useful at filtering out the good advice from the less than reliable advice. On that site, slightly good advice can set you back from achieving your goals. I think there's less chance of that here.

I think the problem here is our site is smaller - everyone knows everyone and there's no hiding - on that site, there's hundreds of users logged in at any time so the reps are earned, and less political.

I agree - we're better off without them, but it's fun pissing on someone else's parade knowing they're so important to some people. :P

L.J.
11-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Yeah, signing under multiple screen names and giving false names in the comment box is just sad and taking it too serious. Gotta wonder why anyone would take it that far. Whatever makes you happy I guess.

PeruvianSkies
11-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Sir LJKexifer

Since they all share one personality and mindset.

kexodusc
11-14-2007, 05:04 AM
Sir LJKexifer

Nice, did you come up with that one yourself or steal it from someone else?

JSE
11-14-2007, 07:14 AM
Sir LJKexifer

Funny, my eye/mind only sees Lexifer in the above mentioned name. It's like one of those word scamble thingies. It's Subliminal, but written! I BE SMART! Did I win a prize? :idea:

JSE

L.J.
11-14-2007, 07:25 AM
That was pretty good.

GMichael
11-14-2007, 07:27 AM
You guys all quack me up.

L.J.
11-14-2007, 07:53 AM

Yeah it is kinda funny :lol:

Groundbeef
11-14-2007, 10:02 AM
I must say folks, one of my other hobbies takes me to a website that uses this same sort of rep system very, very well. It's not an ego thing as much as a certain level of credibility - sure it doesn't meant low rep people are wrong, or hi-rep people are right, but it can be useful at filtering out the good advice from the less than reliable advice. On that site, slightly good advice can set you back from achieving your goals. I think there's less chance of that here.

I think the problem here is our site is smaller - everyone knows everyone and there's no hiding - on that site, there's hundreds of users logged in at any time so the reps are earned, and less political.

I agree - we're better off without them, but it's fun pissing on someone else's parade knowing they're so important to some people. :P

Your not talking about that independent goat cheese makers site are you? I didn't realize you made cheese at home!

L.J.
11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Your not talking about that independent goat cheese makers site are you? I didn't realize you made cheese at home!

OK, you are so lucky I wasn't drinking anything

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GMichael
11-14-2007, 10:13 AM

I thought it was the International Fart Smellers Competition. Sponsored by Uncle Buck.

kexodusc
11-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Uhh....no.

11-14-2007, 03:36 PM

Okay, do they make windshield wipers for computer screens. Dang it GB I had water in me mouth. A green chicklet for ya bro!

11-14-2007, 03:37 PM

Thanks ducky!!

Woochifer
11-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Sir LJKexifer

Better to have great minds thinking alike than multiple personalities sharing one keyboard! :cornut:

JohnMichael
11-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Better to have great minds thinking alike than multiple personalities sharing one keyboard! :cornut:

Awesome! If only we had "Best Post of the Year" this would be a contender. Now I have to go spread some rep points to give you a greenie.

L.J.
11-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Awesome! If only we had "Best Post of the Year" this would be a contender. Now I have to go spread some rep points to give you a greenie.

Well good sir, you are in luck. If you would notice my lovely sig below, I am currently accepting green chicklet donations. Now don't you worry, this is going toward a very good cause.

JohnMichael
11-15-2007, 03:21 PM
Well good sir, you are in luck. If you would notice my lovely sig below, I am currently accepting green chicklet donations. Now don't you worry, this is going toward a very good cause.

Sir, I tried sir but I have to spread it around before coming back your way.

L.J.
11-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Sir, I tried sir but I have to spread it around before coming back your way.

Well there goes my dream of passing GM up :(

11-15-2007, 04:17 PM

Okay, this knocked the burrito meat out of me, you get a greenie for that!

bobsticks
11-15-2007, 07:23 PM

LOL, I'm imagining that not all of us would be successful usingthat phrase...

11-16-2007, 04:07 PM
LOL, I'm imagining that not all of us would be successful usingthat phrase...

LOL that is true. I guess being latin does have its small advantages. LOL

Groundbeef
11-17-2007, 11:09 AM

Don't hold your breath. Sir T is such a tease. He promised me a green chicklet for outing Kex as an "Independant Goat Cheese Maker" and it has never appeared!:incazzato:

PeruvianSkies
11-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Don't hold your breath. Sir T is such a tease. He promised me a green chicklet for outing Kex as an "Independant Goat Cheese Maker" and it has never appeared!:incazzato:

He probably couldn't give you a green one after giving you a red one not too long ago and hasn't spread around enough rep yet to give you a green one.

GMichael
11-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Well there goes my dream of passing GM up :(

Shouldn't you work on catching Wooch and Bob first?

L.J.
11-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Shouldn't you work on catching Wooch and Bob first?

When the heck did that happen? I was right behind you, getting ready to pull ahead! OK, time for a new plan.

Somebody please give me a green point...................:sad: :sad: :sad:

RoyY51
11-20-2007, 05:29 PM
...but how many points do you need to accumulate before you go from one green chicklet under your name, to two? What magic number triggers it? I've noticed that some of our high volume members have three green chicklets. How many points does it take to reach that exalted status?

Not that It matters, of course.

Luvin Da Blues
11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
...but how many points do you need to accumulate before you go from one green chicklet under your name, to two? What magic number triggers it? I've noticed that some of our high volume members have three green chicklets. How many points does it take to reach that exalted status?

I may be wrong but I got my double greenie when I hit 100.

PeruvianSkies
11-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I may be wrong but I got my double greenie when I hit 100.

How many of those are points from me btw?

Luvin Da Blues
11-20-2007, 05:38 PM

94.372....dunno but I owe you some when this thing will let me. Cheers :cornut:

Luvin Da Blues
11-20-2007, 05:41 PM
BTW..anyone heard from that Rich Texas Guy lately?

L.J.
11-20-2007, 05:41 PM

Not that it matters but I think 100 for 2 & 200 points for 3.

RoyY51
11-20-2007, 05:42 PM
...MOST OF THEM! I've had a few from other members who obviously mistook me for someone else, but the majority have been from you. Thanks for taking pity on the old guy!

PeruvianSkies
11-20-2007, 05:46 PM

I don't know, but I miss him. Hope he is OK and didn't go postal at Texas Instruments.

11-20-2007, 05:46 PM
He probably couldn't give you a green one after giving you a red one not too long ago and hasn't spread around enough rep yet to give you a green one.

You have this notoriusly bad habit of speaking before you think and know. I have not given anyone a red anything period. I am not going to knock anyone for disagreeing with me. Okay? Now hopefully this should end this, or bad habits for you are just too hard to break.

PeruvianSkies
11-20-2007, 05:48 PM
You have this notoriusly bad habit of speaking before you think and know. I have not given anyone a red anything period. I am not going to knock anyone for disagreeing with me. Okay? Now hopefully this should end this, or bad habits for you are just too hard to break.

Sorry I just couldn't help get caught up in the finger pointing that has been going on around here without any evidence. Since others were blaming me for things I thought i'd give it a try and see how others liked being blamed for something that they probably didn't do. Sorry that you fell victim to it, now you know how it feels.

RoyY51
11-20-2007, 05:49 PM

Oops! I thought this question was directed at me, you being my main benefactor and all. See what happens when you ASS U ME (kudos to the late, great Tony Randall for his definitive presentation of this concept).

PeruvianSkies
11-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Oops! I thought this question was directed at me, you being my main benefactor and all. See what happens when you ASS U ME.

No problemo, I am sure that you got quite a few from me over the course of time as well and they were well deserved as you always post interesting things.

RoyY51
11-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Bless you, my child.

JSE
11-20-2007, 09:48 PM

I was just wondering that myself.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich......Where are youuuuuuuuuu?

It might take a while to reach him, Texas is a big state!

PeruvianSkies
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM

Maybe he is in Patti Smith heaven???

GMichael
11-21-2007, 06:12 AM

It's been about a month sinse the last time I saw Tex post. Been wondering why myself. Hope he's OK.
Maybe he ran off with RL. :idea:

11-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Sorry I just couldn't help get caught up in the finger pointing that has been going on around here without any evidence. Since others were blaming me for things I thought i'd give it a try and see how others liked being blamed for something that they probably didn't do. Sorry that you fell victim to it, now you know how it feels.

You were blamed because of your previous behavior, which supports the finger pointing. The bottom line is that I feel nothing for being falsely accused, it just makes my accusor look like a fool. And because you did this purposefully, you like like fool x 2.

Rich-n-Texas
11-26-2007, 08:39 AM
LOL LDB. Rich in name only!

Congrats on your new HT components purchase! Did you leave enough space between the TV and the floor in case of another flood? And... it's not too late to invite me down to watch the Texans vs Titans football game! :ihih:

I don't know, but I miss him...
GROUP HUG!!!

Maybe he ran off with RL.
I searched and searched and searched but I just could not find him. :sad:

The truth is, I put myself in exile because I was frustrated with this dinosaur type website (witnessed by my rude outburst directed at JM, which was unfair) as well as the silliness of this thread and all the shenanigans that has been going on. I felt somewhat like I was being used (getting rep points even though I hadn't posted in weeks), but then when I signed back in and saw that I now have two green chiklets... all was forgiven. :cornut:

And also...

Hello Rich-n-Texas it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
This made me feel like maybe my dissappearance was noticed and I got warm & fuzzy all over. :o

So, JM, do we have a new ADMIN yet? :ciappa:

GMichael
11-26-2007, 08:46 AM

Congrats on your new HT components purchase! Did you leave enough space between the TV and the floor in case of another flood? And... it's not too late to invite me down to watch the Texans vs Titans football game! :ihih:

GROUP HUG!!!

The truth is, I put myself in exile because I was frustrated with this dinosaur type website (witnessed by my rude outburst directed at JM, which was unfair) as well as the silliness of this thread and all the shenanigans that has been going on. I felt somewhat like I was being used (getting rep points even though I hadn't posted in weeks), but then when I signed back in and saw that I now have two green chiklets... all was forgiven. :cornut:

And also...

This made me feel like maybe my dissappearance was noticed and I got warm & fuzzy all over. :o

Welcome back Tex.

Suspended yourself huh? Seems kind of extreme for a first time offender.
Well, glad you're back. What's new?

JSE
11-26-2007, 08:52 AM

Thanks and your welcome anytime. Not sure I will be here this weekend though. Might be going with the wife later this week about a job oppotunity for her. We'll see.

And also...

Have you not heard? Red is the new Green! :biggrin5: It's become a race to the bottom.

Anyway, glad to see you back around these parts. I can't become the only Texan on these boards.

JSE

basite
11-26-2007, 08:57 AM

GROUP HUG!!!

And also...

IT LIVES!!! :cornut:

welcome back RnT

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JohnMichael
11-26-2007, 10:22 AM

The truth is, I put myself in exile because I was frustrated with this dinosaur type website (witnessed by my rude outburst directed at JM, which was unfair) as well as the silliness of this thread and all the shenanigans that has been going on. And also...

Rich glad you are back. All is forgiven. If we do have a new admin they have not made themselves known to me. I am still just the guy with the delete button and the ability to ban porn spammers.

L.J.
11-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Ha! Just couldn't stay away, could ya? :)

GMichael
11-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Ha! Just couldn't stay away, could ya? :)

Dude,

You got a threesome of greenies there.

Rich-n-Texas
11-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Welcome back Tex.

Suspended yourself huh? Seems kind of extreme for a first time offender.
Well, glad you're back. What's new?
Thanks GM... Geeez, 3 greenies and 6700 posts! :yikes: I'm among the elite now!

One thing that's new... I'm now a proud (maybe) subscriber to FIOS TV. I already had their phone and FIOS internet service so I was able to upgrade to their "Triple Freedom" at no extra cost (I think). Now my video voice and data are bundled, all on one bill and I should see a savings of about $30 a month. And boy I was sooooo happy when I called DirecTV and said adios!

Have you not heard? Red is the new Green! :biggrin5: It's become a race to the bottom.
Now I'm completely confused.:incazzato:

Thanks Bert. I miss the camraderie here. I'm going to count on you guys to help me through the Holiday season since I'm angry right now with my brothers & sisters. (Long story... don't ask)

You have this notoriusly bad habit of speaking before you think and know
THAT'S IT!!! It's a habit and not a personality flaw! Maybe I am normal!

Maybe he is in Patti Smith heaven???
She just released a new album of tracks originally recorded by the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Allman Bros, Kurt Cobain to name a few. Can't think of the title offa the top of my head, but I think I saw it in the iTunes store.

L.J.
11-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Dude,

You got a threesome of greenies there.

Huh? O yeah, somebody just hit me with a drive by. :)

11-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Rich, is that you man? I heard this nasty rumor that LJ sent the dogs with the little barrels under their chin out for ya. The must have found you, praise be to the audio angels(breaks out into a blues brothers back flip)

Rich-n-Texas
11-27-2007, 04:44 AM
Thanks Sir T, and yes the barrels were filled with my favorite bourbon!

Rich-n-Texas
11-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I KILLED it!!! Oh I KILLED it!!!

:angel:

basite
12-01-2007, 04:10 AM
you killed what?

and can somebody please give a good explanation for the 'spreading around' thing? I can give points to L.J, Rich & JSE again, but I can't give points to Pskies, GM and JM yet, although it's longer ago since I gave GM and PSkies points than I gave L.J and JSE points...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Rich-n-Texas
12-01-2007, 08:38 AM
You unkilled this thread Bert! :incazzato:

basite
12-01-2007, 10:55 AM
You unkilled this thread Bert! :incazzato:

oh, I see;

sorry, I'll just let it die again now :cornut:

L.J.
12-08-2007, 10:05 AM
PSkies....question...What is your problem you freakin JERK?

I haven't been responding to your cheap shots, I've been ignoring you and you still hittin' me with neg points. Get a life you lunatic. If you wanna hit me up, do it when my post deserves one, not just because the voices in your head told you to do so.

PeruvianSkies
12-08-2007, 11:59 AM
PSkies....question...What is your problem you freakin JERK?

I haven't been responding to your cheap shots, I've been ignoring you and you still hittin' me with neg points. Get a life you lunatic. If you wanna hit me up, do it when my post deserves one, not just because the voices in your head told you to do so.

Didn't daddy hug you enough when you were growing up? You have an amazingly poor sense of self worth if you are whining over reputation points on here. Do you just automatically assume that I am giving them to you when you get a bad one? Apparently so, and there is no way that I am the only person that has ever given you negatives as I can only give out so many. It appears to me that you have 3 green chicklets near your name, which means you certainly have more than most people are here, so I don't know why you are complaining, obviously the negatives aren't effecting things that much, so once again.....SHUT UP AND QUIT BEING SUCH A LOSER.

L.J.
12-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Well you got me all figured out. Actually I was just picking with you. Making sure you were still breathing, ya know. You haven't been posting too much lately.....well....besides the occasional cheap shot on Pix or SirT every now and then. We wouldn't want you to drift away or anything. But I guess you can only pretend for so long, right?

Woochifer
12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Too funny!

Looks like I got two more anonymous red pills on a couple of long-dormant threads ... and they were apparently handed out during a period where I was inactive for two weeks! Well, actually my only activity during that time was handing out my first ever red pill to PS for his whining Latino blast at Terrence. Puuuuuuuuurely coincidental timing, of course! :ihih:

bobsticks
12-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Damn, this is a hard room.

No lovin' and a red chicklet to boot...I will say P-Daddy has always been upfront with me, maybe I got an e-stalker.

Rich-n-Texas
12-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Bobby, thanks for the greenie! :thumbsup:

kexodusc
12-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Damn, this is a hard room.

No lovin' and a red chicklet to boot...I will say P-Daddy has always been upfront with me, maybe I got an e-stalker.
Or maybe you're just guilty by association...you're either with'em or against'em...
:confused5:

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 07:22 AM
Hmmmm, I just checked, and I got a drive by reddy. It was in reference to a post with Sir T and I.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Sir T, as:
1. It was a "clean" shooting, IE no name, comment, nothing. Very un-Sir T like.
2. It was posted at 3:10 AM. I'm pretty sure he didn't get up in the middle of the night to post.

The only night owl postings are from Pixel. Strange he wouldn't comment though...

L.J.
12-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Hmmmm, I just checked, and I got a drive by reddy. It was in reference to a post with Sir T and I.

2. It was posted at 3:10 AM. I'm pretty sure he didn't get up in the middle of the night to post.

The only night owl postings are from Pixel. Strange he wouldn't comment though...

How many points did it take off?

basite
12-11-2007, 08:12 AM

Here you go, I gave you a little somthing to fix some damage :cornut:

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 12:45 PM
How many points did it take off?

I must confess, I have no idea. Not enough to tarnish my "specatular aura"!

L.J.
12-11-2007, 12:57 PM
I must confess, I have no idea. Not enough to tarnish my "specatular aura"!

I doubt it was Pix. He has his moments but doesn't seem like he cares too much about dishin' out points, good or bad.

I hooked you up so you should have more than you started off with. I don't have the kinda rep power Kex or GM can give out, but I still have a lil swing :)

Maybe more swing than I thought. I just bumped you ahead of myself. Now you really owe me one.

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 01:24 PM
I doubt it was Pix. He has his moments but doesn't seem like he cares too much about dishin' out points, good or bad.

I hooked you up so you should have more than you started off with. I don't have the kinda rep power Kex or GM can give out, but I still have a lil swing :)

Maybe more swing than I thought. I just bumped you ahead of myself. Now you really owe me one.

I just gave you a greenie for your kindness sir. Tis the Holiday you know!

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Is a Spectacular Aura visible? Has anybody asked this question yet?

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Is a Spectacular Aura visible? Has anybody asked this question yet?

I've asked my wife to polish my "aura" nightly. She's yet to comply.:nonod:

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2007, 01:26 PM
I wish I had that problem. :sad:

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I wish I had that problem. :sad:

The wife part or the "aura" polishing part?

GMichael
12-11-2007, 01:28 PM
You guys..............:17:

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Well, LJ, you were on top for a while. It appears that I now have assumed the throne. I never thought GM was going to be unseated. With all of his "friendly" posts, and "good advice", I though no one could surpass him!!

Hahahaha, I now have the most "specatular" of all the auras on the board!!!!!

So now what do I do? Is there a ceremony? Do I get first dibs at the Christmas party? Oh, I'm so nervous. I mean, I knew I was popular, but not that popular. Oh you guys love me, you really, really love me!!! Thanks so much for all the little people that got me there.

I owe the last greenie to JM, thank you. Its taken 3 years to get here, and probably only 15 minutes to fall, but thanks!

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 01:34 PM
You guys..............:17:

No need to be bitter. You were on top for a while. And now your not!:ciappa:

GMichael
12-11-2007, 01:39 PM
No need to be bitter. You were on top for a while. And now your not!:ciappa:

I don't mind. Even though my last two chicklets were both red. One was from you. I still gave you a greenie back though.

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 01:47 PM
I don't mind. Even though my last two chicklets were both red. One was from you. I still gave you a greenie back though.

Yes, but I gave you a reddie because you asked for it. Now that I typed that it seems a bit naughty.

And then you gave me a greenie because I punished you like you asked for it.

I don't think I should go on lest anyone get creepy ideas about us.

GMichael
12-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Yes, but I gave you a reddie because you asked for it. Now that I typed that it seems a bit naughty.

And then you gave me a greenie because I punished you like you asked for it.

I don't think I should go on lest anyone get creepy ideas about us.

And they call ME sick?:idea:

L.J.
12-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, LJ, you were on top for a while. It appears that I now have assumed the throne. I never thought GM was going to be unseated. With all of his "friendly" posts, and "good advice", I though no one could surpass him!!

So now what do I do? Is there a ceremony? Do I get first dibs at the Christmas party? Oh, I'm so nervous. I mean, I knew I was popular, but not that popular. Oh you guys love me, you really, really love me!!! Thanks so much for all the little people that got me there.

I owe the last greenie to JM, thank you. Its taken 3 years to get here, and probably only 15 minutes to fall, but thanks!

Little people! Are you guys gonna take that :incazzato:

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2007, 03:56 PM
The wife part or the "aura" polishing part?
Both... Neither... I dunno! :cryin:

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2007, 04:00 PM
NO!!! :mad5:

bobsticks
12-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Or maybe you're just guilty by association...you're either with'em or against'em...
:confused5:

LOL, I've never gotten heat for not accusing someone of something. Muchas gracias for the chickie-poo though, and right back atcha. I tried to send some good auras out around the world but evidently my recent inactivity has me powerless to spread my potent green lovin'.

Groundbeef
12-11-2007, 05:43 PM

Hey, I just thought you were short. GM said you all were going to be the Christmas Elves at the party. Be mad at him...not me.

12-11-2007, 06:13 PM
I know what a red and green thingy is, but what is a purple one? Somebody gave me a purple thingy, and I am not sure whether to be upset, or joyful.

bobsticks
12-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I know what a red and green thingy is, but what is a purple one? Somebody gave me a purple thingy, and I am not sure whether to be upset, or joyful.

...it's a rep point from someone with an extremely low post count. Evidently it doesn't effect you either way.

PeruvianSkies
12-11-2007, 06:55 PM
...it's a rep point from someone with an extremely low post count. Evidently it doesn't effect you either way.

Purple? Are they purple or are they blue? Or gray? Are they all the same just each of us are seeing it slightly different in color? It would be nice if there was some explanation of the reputation points and rules around here, instead of us just guessing what it all means, which is why I started this thread.

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Sir T, that question has been answered probably three or four times just in this thread alone! :lol: I can understand though that since its nearing 500 posts now it would be an all day task just to read through all of them.

I don't know if its funny, ironic or just plain sad that this topic is the longest running conversation I've seen in a long time here.

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Bobby, Is that Ian Anderson in that picture?

JSE
12-11-2007, 08:39 PM

Walks back into room......... What? Groundbeef on top? WTF?

JSE keeps hitting red-thingy-button over and over to knock GB's superior arse off the top but nothing is happening. Must spread some love first. Buwahahahaha! :ciappa:

basite
12-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Nice new avatar Bobs :cornut:

bobsticks
12-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Thanks Bert, just a little time spent with Google image search.

...and, no, Rich it isn't Ian Anderson just a little holiday version of Scarface. Isn't Ian a lot scrtuffier than that?

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 04:43 AM
Yeah I guess you're right. And I don't think Ian smokes either. I like it though... very colorful.

Umm... I'm talking about your Merry Christmas sig BTW.

GMichael
12-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey, I just thought you were short. GM said you all were going to be the Christmas Elves at the party. Be mad at him...not me.

Elf? No no no. I said he was 'off the shelf." Duh... Clean the BBQ sauce from your ears. By the way, looks like someone took you down a peg. Was a short term for you there.

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 07:00 AM
Ya know, if I had a red thingy I'd feel more festive. I never liked one-color light strings on the Christmas tree.

JSE
12-12-2007, 07:25 AM
Ya know, if I had a red thingy I'd feel more festive. I never liked one-color light strings on the Christmas tree.

Well I just got a red one from some pathetic coward that did not have the BALLS to sign his or her name to it. I got it for going "off-topic" in a thread? Since when does anybody stay on topic in threads?:cornut:

BTW, is it cold up there yet Rich? Mid 70's and muggy here but the cold air is reportedly on it's way. We're talkin 50's my friend! That's dead of winter for us. I might even put on a light sweater. Maybe.

L.J.
12-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Everyone knows it's Pskies. I've been hit with 3 reds this week all from the same post (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=216377&postcount=19).

It's not about complaining about points PS. It's about you being a JERK and a coward. Funny how your sure to leave your name if you give a green to those who "deserve" it. Why not do the same when you give out red?

GMichael
12-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Well I just got a red one from some pathetic coward that did not have the BALLS to sign his or her name to it. I got it for going "off-topic" in a thread? Since when does anybody stay on topic in threads?:cornut:

BTW, is it cold up there yet Rich? Mid 70's and muggy here but the cold air is reportedly on it's way. We're talkin 50's my friend! That's dead of winter for us. I might even put on a light sweater. Maybe.

We're expecting 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow. 16-18 total by the end of the weekend. 50's? Dude, that would so melt all our X-mas snow.

kexodusc
12-12-2007, 07:52 AM
We're expecting 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow. 16-18 total by the end of the weekend. 50's? Dude, that would so melt all our X-mas snow.
Oh cool, a snowfall contest...can I play too?

GMichael
12-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Oh cool, a snowfall contest...can I play too?

Sure, but you must go by feet instead of inches.

We'll need those odds.

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 08:03 AM

Yes, in the 40's this week; we had rain yesterday and today and more coming this weekend. No snow though.

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 08:05 AM
HEY!!! Can you people not take a hint?!?!?! :incazzato:

GMichael
12-12-2007, 08:08 AM
HEY!!! Can you people not take a hint?!?!?! :incazzato:

Yes yes, we all know that your thingie never gets to be red. Not much I can do about that.

Groundbeef
12-12-2007, 08:26 AM
By the way, looks like someone took you down a peg. Was a short term for you there.

Yes, I did notice that as well. 2nd "clean" drive by redding....Interesting how everyone has gotten one recently, and yet somehow YOU climb back up the rankings.

Very interesting...it's an outrage actually.:incazzato:

GMichael
12-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Yes, I did notice that as well. 2nd "clean" drive by redding....Interesting how everyone has gotten one recently, and yet somehow YOU climb back up the rankings.

Very interesting...it's an outrage actually.:incazzato:

I got two also. I have more reds than greens lately. Haven't received a green since November. It's OK. It's nice to have some X-mas colors for the holidays.:cornut: :cool:

L.J.
12-12-2007, 08:55 AM
I got two also. I have more reds than greens lately. Haven't received a green since November. It's OK. It's nice to have some X-mas colors for the holidays.:cornut: :cool:

Oh..poor baby! Must be tough for you sittin' in the #1 spot :prrr:

Groundbeef
12-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Oh..poor baby! Must be tough for you sittin' in the #1 spot :prrr:

He's like the Hugo Chavez of the AV board. He "pretends" to be a common poster, but won't allow anyone else to reside in the top seat. He also claims to be a "victim" of drive by reddings, and yet continues to rise in the rankings.

Something is rotten here on these boards. We need an inquisition. Anyone up for some waterboarding at the ole' Christmas Party?

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 09:12 AM
He's like the Hugo Chavez of the AV board. He "pretends" to be a common poster, but won't allow anyone else to reside in the top seat. He also claims to be a "victim" of drive by reddings, and yet continues to rise in the rankings.

Something is rotten here on these boards. We need an inquisition. Anyone up for some waterboarding at the ole' Christmas Party?
:lol: I know of a few Iraqi's who wouldn't be interested. :yikes:

GMichael
12-12-2007, 09:23 AM
It's not like I've been giving myself the old big green one. It's just that everyone likes me. I can't help that.

Actually there's a good reason why I don't fight very often. Once I get upset, I tend to completely loose it. I'd make those old Lex meltdowns look tame in comparison. Besides, I like all you guys (and FA) too.

Sniff sniff... Who's up for a group hug? Come on guys. I don't bite. (much) JM, keep your hands to yourself this time.

Groundbeef
12-12-2007, 09:31 AM
It's not like I've been giving myself the old big green one. It's just that everyone likes me. I can't help that.

Actually there's a good reason why I don't fight very often. Once I get upset, I tend to completely loose it. I'd make those old Lex meltdowns look tame in comparison. Besides, I like all you guys (and FA) too.

Sniff sniff... Who's up for a group hug? Come on guys. I don't bite. (much) JM, keep your hands to yourself this time.

Whats with the group hug stuff? First you hire a pervy Santa, and now your shilling for hugs? I just hope Eva wises up, and moves along. Unless of course she's into "bad apples". In that case I guess she's gonna be with you for a while.:17:

GMichael
12-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Whats with the group hug stuff? First you hire a pervy Santa, and now your shilling for hugs? I just hope Eva wises up, and moves along. Unless of course she's into "bad apples". In that case I guess she's gonna be with you for a while.:17:

Eva and I are just.. er.. friends. She can come and go as she pleases. Her, Jes, wifey and I have a lot of fun together.

basite
12-12-2007, 09:59 AM

I'm oficially jaleous...

all it does here is raining...

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Yes yes, we all know that your thingie never gets to be red. Not much I can do about that.
Oh... NOW I get it. :devil: <== Red

GMichael
12-12-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm oficially jaleous...

all it does here is raining...

Kex was saying that he had 3 feet on his driveway. It may sound like fun, but it's a b.tch to clean up. At our last home we had a 400 ft driveway. It was along side of a steep hill. One time, I had just spent hours clearing it. I was just finishing up the last few feet when it all slid back down the hill into the driveway like a big chain reaction. All I could do was watch, and then start over. I got done close to 1 am that night.

Our new driveway is about 30 feet long. Life is good.

basite
12-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Kex was saying that he had 3 feet on his driveway. It may sound like fun, but it's a b.tch to clean up. At our last home we had a 400 ft driveway. It was along side of a steep hill. One time, I had just spent hours clearing it. I was just finishing up the last few feet when it all slid back down the hill into the driveway like a big chain reaction. All I could do was watch, and then start over. I got done close to 1 am that night.

Our new driveway is about 30 feet long. Life is good.

anything is better than having rain while every other kid in the world can have fun with snow...

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 12:35 PM
anything is better than having rain while every other kid in the world can have fun with snow...
Bull pucky!!! I HATE snow! One reason I was happy to move out of Jersey was because I was tired of dealing with the "wintery mix" I loath that term.

Meanwhile, down here in Sunny Texas I had the windows open last Saturday, a warm breeze blew through the house, and I cooked my NY Strip steak on the grill out back. Yes, life is good. :ciappa:

GMichael
12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes, life is good. :ciappa:

Don't read my post on the party thread. No! No!

DON'T READ IT!!!

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
This is a setup of some kind, I just know it. Probably got something to do with the fact that he STOLE my women, AGAIN!

Rich-n-Texas
12-12-2007, 01:04 PM
YOU SONOFA BIATCH!!! :incazzato: :mad5:

GMichael
12-12-2007, 01:52 PM
It's not my fault. I didn't knock her up (that I know of). No no. It couldn't have been me. This is the first time she's been over in weeks.

12-13-2007, 10:41 AM

Then what good is it!!!!! Something has to be done about this.

12-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Bull pucky!!! I HATE snow! One reason I was happy to move out of Jersey was because I was tired of dealing with the "wintery mix" I loath that term.

Meanwhile, down here in Sunny Texas I had the windows open last Saturday, a warm breeze blew through the house, and I cooked my NY Strip steak on the grill out back. Yes, life is good. :ciappa:

Grrrrr. It is so cold here in the bay area I took all of the contents out of my freezer, and put it in the backyard. They have been staying fresh there for the last week!! And to think, I just got back from Hawaii two weeks ago where it was a nice lower 80's every day. Thank God I am going to the Carribean for the christmas holiday to thaw out me bum.

basite
12-14-2007, 03:33 AM
got a red one again for some unknown reason,

in the 'the world's number 1 audiophile' thread...

Rich-n-Texas
12-14-2007, 05:25 AM
I can't get a FREAKIN' red one to save my FREAKIN' life!!! :cryin:

GMichael
12-14-2007, 06:28 AM

That's strange. It seemed like whoever it is, was giving them out to everyone in this thread. I figured that they were just going down the list one post after the other. I wonder why they are leaving you out.

Rich-n-Texas
12-14-2007, 07:30 AM
I don't know but the last one I got was a greenie from Bert on the 1st. Guess my X-mas tree is going to be all green this year.

JSE
12-14-2007, 07:39 AM

I just got another Red Chicklet for the Spiderman Blueray thread. That's two unsigned red chicklets in the same thread by one or two spineless cowards.

Rich-n-Texas
12-14-2007, 10:28 AM
I just got another greenie. :depressed:

I can't win.

12-14-2007, 12:02 PM
I just got another Red Chicklet for the Spiderman Blueray thread. That's two unsigned red chicklets in the same thread by one or two spineless cowards.

Or could it be a single coward with two personalities?

L.J.
12-14-2007, 12:27 PM

Two? I'm thinkin' maybe 4 :yikes:

Woochifer
12-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Ah! Four unsigned red pills in a row! :18:

Much of it rightfully deserved for my obnoxious conduct toward JSE, whom I know can't be responsible because if he wanted to get back at me, he'd start firing off the greenies (or loading up on them taco truck burritos)!

Wow! Do we have somebody anonymously distributing red pills as some deranged display of chivalry on JSE's behalf? :eek:

JSE, you'd better watch your backside, I think you got a stalker (or at least a "new" one)! Anyway, onto an "unrelated" topic, is PS now logging on in stealth mode? I mean, he's still posting, but I never see his name on the active users list anymore, unlike before where he was pretty much one of those death-and-taxes constants.

Rich-n-Texas
12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Wooch, will you please try to give me a red one? I need more color in my Control Panel.

JohnMichael
12-14-2007, 01:17 PM
If you go to UserCP and then to Edit options you can choose to be invisible. I can not understand why someone would want to be invisible unless they are ashamed of what they are doing.

Woochifer
12-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Wooch, will you please try to give me a red one? I need more color in my Control Panel.

No way man! This is a dog-eat-dog death struggle to the bottom, and with these latest anonymous red pills from JSE's secret admirer I've got momentum on my side! Since I started with a load of reputation points saddling me down, I'm forced to play dirty! Nothing personal, but circumstances dictate otherwise. In the meantime ... CHEW ON THIS GREEN PILL AND ENJOY IT! I'll make sure to send my regards when I pass you on the way down! :ihih:

GMichael
12-14-2007, 01:25 PM
You guys are lucky that my greenie gun is jammed again.

Rich-n-Texas
12-14-2007, 01:26 PM
:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:
I'm going to get my way!!! One way or the other!

L.J.
12-14-2007, 01:31 PM

Much of it rightfully deserved for my obnoxious conduct toward JSE, whom I know can't be responsible because if he wanted to get back at me, he'd start firing off the greenies (or loading up on them taco truck burritos)!

Wow! Do we have somebody anonymously distributing red pills as some deranged display of chivalry on JSE's behalf? :eek:

JSE, you'd better watch your backside, I think you got a stalker (or at least a "new" one)! Anyway, onto an "unrelated" topic, is PS now logging on in stealth mode? I mean, he's still posting, but I never see his name on the active users list anymore, unlike before where he was pretty much one of those death-and-taxes constants.

He went into stealth a loooong time ago. It was when he started tracking down SirT at all hours of the night. Funny thing, because that's about the time I started getting hit with about 3 reds per week.

So you got hit with 4 huh? Wow, somebody must really like you :idea:

JSE
12-14-2007, 01:42 PM

Check this pattern out in regard to the Spidey BR thread.

Maybe a diversion tactic?

Green
Reputations points...
12-14-2007 05:05 PM Kex

Red
Spidey BluRay sales...
12-14-2007 08:46 AM

Green
Spidey BluRay sales...
12-13-2007 09:53 AM from p-skies

Red
Spidey BluRay sales...
12-12-2007 01:51 PM Let's keep on point...

Green
Mortgage Meltdown
12-03-2007 08:17 PM HA HA HA HA HA HA - Rich

Another concern is that someone could sabotage someone's good name by signing the red chicket's as someone else.

GMichael
12-14-2007, 01:45 PM
:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:
I'm going to get my way!!! One way or the other!

Shots fired!

JSE
12-14-2007, 01:47 PM

Are you saying you received Red Chicklets signed by me?

Woochifer
12-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Are you saying you received Red Chicklets signed by me?

No, my last four red pills were totally anonymous, but the last two were in response to posts on the Spidey thread where I was admittedly dragging your good name through the dirt (I would promise never to do that to you again, but that would be a lie!). Such righteous indignation on your behalf! We should all be so lucky (or at least have a lawyer on call to handle restraining orders)! :cornut:

Like I said, I know that any retaliation from you would take the form of greenies raining down on me like a biblical plague!

Woochifer
12-14-2007, 03:55 PM
He went into stealth a loooong time ago. It was when he started tracking down SirT at all hours of the night. Funny thing, because that's about the time I started getting hit with about 3 reds per week.

So you got hit with 4 huh? Wow, somebody must really like you :idea:

You think? :lol:

Funny thing is that the first two anonymous red pills arrived during a two week period where I was pretty much inactive. The only thing I did that whole time was lob a red pill at PS, which I signed, for posting that bizarre Puerto Rican blast at Terrence and subsequently using his wife as a human shield against the inevitable backlash. Yeah, I guess that somebody missed me, and then decided to be JSE's personal stalker instead! I feel so jilted! :rolleyes:

Rich-n-Texas
12-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Take another greenie and like it! - GM

And for that you deserve a greenie! - Wooch
I swear, if I don't have two red balls hanging on my tree by Christmas Day, I'm going to be pi$$ed! :mad5:

JSE
12-14-2007, 08:26 PM
No, my last four red pills were totally anonymous, but the last two were in response to posts on the Spidey thread where I was admittedly dragging your good name through the dirt (I would promise never to do that to you again, but that would be a lie!). Such righteous indignation on your behalf! We should all be so lucky (or at least have a lawyer on call to handle restraining orders)! :cornut:

Like I said, I know that any retaliation from you would take the form of greenies raining down on me like a biblical plague!

Cool. I thought some coward'arse was signing red chicklets with JSE.

And,

The green rain is comin........ Beaaaaaatch! Right after I spread enough love so I can give Rich a red one. Just to shut his Yankee arse up! :cornut:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

JSE

JohnMichael
12-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I swear, if I don't have two red balls hanging on my tree by Christmas Day, I'm going to be pi$$ed! :mad5:

I know how to help.:smilewinkgrin:

Rich-n-Texas
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
I know how to help.:smilewinkgrin:
:yikes:

PeruvianSkies
12-15-2007, 04:16 PM

So answer this question....

If everyone thinks that I am the red bandit then how could I give multiple reds on the same post or in such a short period of time to the same person? If I signed in under multiple user names you can't give red ones until you have earned a reputation around here in the first place, so maybe all of this conspiracy crap is bogus and maybe certain people around here (cough: LJ, Wooch, Sir T, etc) that more than just one person disagrees with you, despite your ego that you are always right and how dare someone disagree with your posts. Hmmm, I think that's a more likely choice.

JohnMichael
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM

If everyone thinks that I am the red bandit then how could I give multiple reds on the same post or in such a short period of time to the same person? If I signed in under multiple user names you can't give red ones until you have earned a reputation around here in the first place, so maybe all of this conspiracy crap is bogus and maybe certain people around here (cough: LJ, Wooch, Sir T, etc) that more than just one person disagrees with you, despite your ego that you are always right and how dare someone disagree with your posts. Hmmm, I think that's a more likely choice.

I do not remember, what was your previous screen name?

L.J.
12-15-2007, 04:53 PM

Well well, look who crawled out from under his rock.

Your multiple user names are all in stealth mode. You build rep by commenting in the photo gallery section. Or maybe you ditched those names and started with new ones. Your the crazy one, you tell me how you do it. I know it's you because I get hit with the same exact loss in points each week. One of your names is only good for 1 point, which means it's new. The other is good for knocking down 3 which is probably your main PS screen name.

There is no conspiracy. It's you and you know it. Need I remind you that you PM'd me and told me "you had plenty of more where that came from." How could you give out plenty of red points with one screen name? And please answer me this. How is it possible that 3 different people would give me a neg point, all from the same post (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=216377&postcount=19) and all last week? Your saying that 3 people gave me a negative rep, days apart, all from the same post for being helpful. It's you loser. But could you at least try. Hmmm.....I'm starting to wonder if you even realize that your doing it. Maybe you just need help!

JohnMichael
12-15-2007, 05:02 PM
I remeber a time when I received negative points from PeruvianSkies and Superpanavision for the same post.

L.J.
12-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I remeber a time when I received negative points from PeruvianSkies and Superpanavision for the same post.

Now that's pretty sad. Not sure what the post was, but you are one of the nicest people around. It couldn't have been that bad.

kexodusc
12-15-2007, 06:39 PM
The douche baggery continues...Poor Lexian Skies just hasn't figured out he's the big joke around here. Should we let him in on it?

PeruvianSkies
12-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Well well, look who crawled out from under his rock.

Your multiple user names are all in stealth mode. You build rep by commenting in the photo gallery section. Or maybe you ditched those names and started with new ones. Your the crazy one, you tell me how you do it. I know it's you because I get hit with the same exact loss in points each week. One of your names is only good for 1 point, which means it's new. The other is good for knocking down 3 which is probably your main PS screen name.

There is no conspiracy. It's you and you know it. Need I remind you that you PM'd me and told me "you had plenty of more where that came from." How could you give out plenty of red points with one screen name? And please answer me this. How is it possible that 3 different people would give me a neg point, all from the same post (http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=216377&postcount=19) and all last week? Your saying that 3 people gave me a negative rep, days apart, all from the same post for being helpful. It's you loser. But could you at least try. Hmmm.....I'm starting to wonder if you even realize that your doing it. Maybe you just need help!

You don't get reputation by giving comments in the photo section, so that little theory of yours doesn't hold water either. Why don't you actually show something that proves what you are trying to say instead of just pointing fingers, I don't think it's all one way, since I get negatives from you and the others, it works both ways around here. I sent you that PM because you were giving them to me, and if you kept giving them to me than I was going to return the favor.

Here's the question...how much longer are you and the others around here going to continue to whine over your stupid reputation points? Hmmmm? You are still way ahead of most people anyway, or do you need those points in order to feel good about yourself on a daily basis????

PeruvianSkies
12-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Look who else gets unassigned red negative points....and there have been plenty of them!

L.J.
12-16-2007, 08:05 AM
You don't get reputation by giving comments in the photo section, so that little theory of yours doesn't hold water either.

No, you don't gain rep points by posting in the gallery section. You gain posts though. Enough posts allows you to give neg points. I'm not gonna waste my time spelling it out for you.

Why don't you actually show something that proves what you are trying to say instead of just pointing fingers, I don't think it's all one way, since I get negatives from you and the others, it works both ways around here.

JM just said you hit him with 2 negs, using 2 different screen names. He can see who gives him points, good or bad. That's enough proof for me. He's one of the nicest people that comes around here. Why would you use 2 different names to give him neg points? Can you explain that to the rest of us? If you would hit him up twice, why not everyone else?

I sent you that PM because you were giving them to me, and if you kept giving them to me than I was going to return the favor.

"Return the favor." Still trying to play the victim. Twist this however you want, but you still end up being a liar and a coward.

Here's the question...how much longer are you and the others around here going to continue to whine over your stupid reputation points? Hmmmm? You are still way ahead of most people anyway, or do you need those points in order to feel good about yourself on a daily basis????

You seem to care about the point system more than anyone else. It's not about the points though. It's about you being a hater, a liar and a coward. Isn't that why you went into stealth mode after all this began a few months ago?

Read the thread. This is something funny to us. Something to laugh at. We all give each other points and goof off about it. Your the one that has become Lord of the Points(well at least that's what you probably tell yourself in the mirror), giving good or bad to those that "deserve."

Of course people are gonna hit you with neg points. You dish them out to half the board. 90% of your post are cheap shots on Pix or SirT.

Now isn't it time for you to leave and infect another site. I mean, what do you even do here but insult SirT & Pix whenever possible and hand out neg points to half the board. Time to crawl back under that rock of yours.

Rich-n-Texas
12-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Another green one yesterday. I'm starting to feel like a nun!:cryin:

JohnMichael
12-16-2007, 09:43 AM
I did an IP address search and it is as you thought. x4

L.J.
12-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey John, you gotta PM.

JohnMichael
12-16-2007, 10:32 AM

I received a red one for this post. :ihih:

L.J.
12-16-2007, 10:37 AM

Ask PSkies. I'm sure he can give you 3 or 4.

kexodusc
12-16-2007, 12:13 PM
BWA HA HA HA HA!!! Maybe the 4 ID's are his suddenly Puerto Rican wife and children?
How truly pathetic. What we knew all along has been confirmed.

PS, why don't you just fess up, how many times have you been exposed on these boards now?
You're latest identity crisis has produced some new lows - the disgusting personal attack on a member and his wife, your racist comments to Sir T, and the endless, meaningless red chicklets you've been feeding everyone who's seen past the BS you choose to cover yourself with.

Back to the asylum for you.

basite
12-16-2007, 01:09 PM

I would give ya a red one if I could, but that would be against my morality :cornut:

And in the meanwhile this thread already counts 20 pages and 500 posts...
which probably makes it the second larges thread on AR, and it even isn't about audio!! :skep:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.