Dahlquist DQ-20 Want to sell...need advice [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dahlquist DQ-20 Want to sell...need advice

Chicagogirl
04-11-2007, 01:23 PM
I know nothing about electronics or sound, these were given to me by my Uncle about 7 years ago when he decided to upgrade and I was moving out. I hardly ever used them and needless to say they belong with someone who can enjoy their quality. My question is, I want to sell them on Craig'sList opr some where but dont know how much to ask. Im not sure if they work as I havent set them up in about 3 years. Was thinking $500 for the pair? Any suggestions?

2chAlex
04-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Don't know how often you use Craigs list. My first suggestion is that you stipulate local sale pickup in your add. As for price a local audio store that deals in used in my area has the 10's at 500. I'd say ask what you would like to get cause you can always edit your add. Or check Audiogon to compare if their happens to any 20's for sale. I'm not that familiar with Dahlquist but I'm sure someone here does and could help further. Goodluck

MrProofer
04-14-2007, 06:21 AM
A pair of the big 5 speaker Dalquist DQ-10's, which are much better, go for around $300 in good shape, so I think you will be lucky to even get $200 if they are in very good condition (good speaker surrounds, grille cloth, etc.)