system audio sa-1750 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : system audio sa-1750

enrique
04-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Selling my b&w 603s3's and lcr600 to get the sa-1750's(pr).These things sound great.dont know if it's considered an upgrade or not.I will be using my rotel rsx1056 and hope it's up to the task.Will have to live w/o a center for a little while.Anyone with experience with the system audio please offer any opinion or insights.If you think it's an upgrade would like to know that as well.

matt39
04-04-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm a little surprised that you haven't had any responses yet, but only a little. System Audio doesn't seem very well known here in the States yet. I wouldn't be aware of them except that they were the featured speakers in one of the Venus HiFi rooms at AK Fest 2006 where they were paired with a Manley Stingray. I don't know if they were 1750's or not but they were one of the floorstanding models and sounded very good indeed. I believe they would be considered an upgrade from the B&W's although how much of one would be in the ear of the beholder since the 600 series is pretty well respected. Please let us know how they sound once you've had a chance to listen to them in your home system for a while.

enrique
04-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Well i sold my 603s3's and did get the system audio sa1750's.I was also able to get the matching center the sa720av and the sa505 surrounds.These speakers are definately an upgrade to the b&w's.They are'nt even broken in yet and they are exceptional.Imaging,clarity etc.I know they are not well known and are probably hard to come by but regardless i'm extremely happy with my decision.And i liked the b&w's but these system audios are just way over the top.