Just got tickets for one of my favourites! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just got tickets for one of my favourites!

ForeverAutumn
03-31-2007, 07:01 AM
Every time Luke Doucet plays around town, for various reasons, I have to miss him. But not this time! He's playing at one of my favourite venues...a small folk club at the west end of town. It's one of those clubs where, if you make dinner reservations you're guaranteed a good seat. So, guess where we're going for dinner the night of the show? :cornut:

As one of the very first people to make reservations, we're guaranteed the best table in the house. I'm so excited, I can't wait. The show's not until May 24. Then we have a long weekend. And then we have tickets for Porcupine Tree on May 28! What a week that's gonna be!

Bernd
03-31-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey FA,

That sounds like a killer weekend. Congrats.
I will see in the space of 5 days "James" on April 28th and "The Waterboys" on May the 3rd. Really looking forward to those.
Have a good one.

:16:

bobsticks
03-31-2007, 08:41 AM
hey FA,
Congrats on scoring some the res. We have a few dinner/show places in town and a couple of them are pretty nice venues with decent food and surprisingly good acoustics.Have a good time and do report back.

Bernd, you old dog, howya been? Have fun at the shows and tip one with Mike Scott if you can.

Cheers to all

Bernd
03-31-2007, 10:19 AM
Bernd, you old dog, howya been? Have fun at the shows and tip one with Mike Scott if you can.

Cheers to all

Hey bobs., I am fine, you is you? I sure will sink one or two mith Mr.Scott

:16: