Mission Speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mission Speakers

jerkstore
03-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Hey all,

New to this forum... so be nice!

Anyone know where I can find info on where I can get a replacement driver for my 782's? I have been searching all over the internet and can't find a service area for them. I would LOVE to get these fixed.

Any help would be appreciated!

topspeed
03-21-2007, 03:06 PM
If you're in the US, you're in trouble. To the best of my knowledge, they never replaced their distributor here after Denon USA and even then, their customer service was shoddy at best. Best try their HQ in England.

http://www.mission.co.uk/contact.php

phillyguy
03-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Topspeed has this right. You will have to contact Mission in the UK to get a replacement driver. Hopefully they have the part in stock. Consider buying 2 so you have a backup if they are. They may not be there if you need one again.

jerkstore
03-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks guys, your response is much appreciated. I took your advice and contacted Mission in the UK. They directed me to the distributor in the US... I guess they just started distributing Mission here. Anyway, I ordered the part (2 actually!!) and I'll have them in a few weeks. So glad I posted here.

Thanks again!!

topspeed
03-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Glad we could help. Please post up the Mission USA info. I have 780A's and would like to have their info handy as well.

Thanks.

jerkstore
03-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks again,

It's a company called Taiga, LLC. The guy on the phone said they just started getting in Mission and that they are the US Quad distributors. I talked to Brian.

Result found for Distributors in USA (from the Quad website)
Name TAIGA LLC
Phone 1 781-341-1234
Fax 1 781-341-1228
Email info@taigallc.com

Hope this can help someone else.

phillyguy
03-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Jerkstore-

Thanks for the info on Mission. Nice to know I can get parts in the US now.