Songs Ohia anyone [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Songs Ohia anyone

Bernd
03-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Came across their "Magnolia Electric Co" 03 release last week. Never heard of them before, played the album last night for the first time and it's right up my street.:)

Any suggestions what else to check out by Jason Molina.

Peace

Bernd:16:

nobody
03-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Wish I could help you more, but I do really like that album. From what I've heard, it was the best thing he did under the Songs:Ohia moniker. I really like that one on vinyl, great cover and nice pressing.

I may have to pull that out as soon as I get home.

Bernd
03-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Wish I could help you more, but I do really like that album. From what I've heard, it was the best thing he did under the Songs:Ohia moniker. I really like that one on vinyl, great cover and nice pressing.

I may have to pull that out as soon as I get home.

Thanks nb.
I also got the Vinyl copy. Really nice pressing and as you said great cover. My copy also came with a poster and a CD of what sounds like lo-fi home recordings of some 9 songs.
Good Stuff all round. I have read in a review somewhere that this release is supposed the best he has done.

Stone
03-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Didn't It Rain is a nice album.

nobody
03-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah...that cd that came in it is recorded poorly, but a few decent songs on it. I'd like to hear a fully fleshed out version of Whip-Poor-Will.

Bernd
03-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Didn't It Rain is a nice album.

Thanks. I shall check it out.

:16: