Time for JRA to resign and move on out of this site. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Time for JRA to resign and move on out of this site.

jrhymeammo
03-17-2007, 07:03 PM
My dear Audiophiles and Enthusiasts,

A moment has arrived that I’ve long anticipated and long longed for. As many of you know, though fewer than I might prefer, I have been spending my time here at AR for the last few years of my exemplary life—off and on, but mostly on.

I made many distinguished acquaintances and witnessed many unspeakable tragedies, in addition to learning precious lessons about life and audio in the modern world. I’m now in the position to definitively offer my grand resignation. JRA will no longer be posting or browsing on this wonderful place called AudioReview. There is a small measure of sadness in the action, but have no fear since I have already found a suitable replacement.

I will contact him very shortly after the high hat, and will instruct him to introduce himself to everyone I have loved. I will miss everyone of you.

Best Wishes and the High Hat.:thumbsup:

Death2Jrhymeammo
03-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Howdy,

I have received a wonderful news from JRA about this oppotunistic assingment here at the AR.

Looking forward to meet everyone here.

D2JRA

JohnMichael
03-17-2007, 07:58 PM
So you are having your first psychotic break. Just do not let the voices tell you to harm your audio equipment.

Dusty Chalk
03-18-2007, 12:44 AM
I think your replacement needs a replacement. Hello, Fleemco?

basite
03-18-2007, 02:47 AM
so,

D2JRA is JRA, only under a different (maybe less common) name? or did I get it wrong...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JohnMichael
03-18-2007, 04:34 AM
so,

D2JRA is JRA, only under a different (maybe less common) name? or did I get it wrong...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

I think you are right but I am not sure. We have had other members change personalities or become two people. I wonder if we will like the new D2JRA as much as we did JRA.

emorphien
03-18-2007, 08:49 AM
oh dear are you ok?

Dusty Chalk
03-18-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm thinking: rehab.

JohnMichael
03-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Maybe it is the stress of being alone in a new city. We are here for you if you need us. Well we are here for whichever becomes the dominant personality.

Death2Jrhymeammo
03-18-2007, 01:30 PM
ok, no more nonsense. but whatta hell is this?

Death2Jrhymeammo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was trying to jump from a forum to another, and now this.

I think this site may have to go under a construction for a while

jrhymeammo
03-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope D2JRA didnt cause too much trouble while I was gone. From what I understand, he was under some sort of a probationary period on AR.com...

For that I'm back. I hope this is ok.

Dear JM, guess I will have to return that Gold Watch. Darn...

Dr. J

Resident Loser
03-19-2007, 07:58 AM
...I wonder if we will like the new D2JRA as much as we did JRA.

jimHJJ(...we liked him????...)

topspeed
03-19-2007, 08:12 AM
:skep:

Bernd
03-19-2007, 09:10 AM
I am confused.:confused:

:16:

GMichael
03-19-2007, 09:19 AM
I am confused.:confused:

That's a normal reaction to trying to make logical sense of a non-logical senseless discussion between a man and his alter ego.
As funny as that sounds, I still think I nailed it.
No you didn't.
Yes I did.
Shut up George.
I'm not George, you're George.
Yeah, well who's Smoopy?
Uh, huh?

Bernd
03-19-2007, 09:38 AM
That's a normal reaction to trying to make logical sense of a non-logical senseless discussion between a man and his alter ego.
No you didn't.
Yes I did.
Shut up George.
Yeah, well who's Smoopy?
Uh, huh?

I thank you. I feel a whole lot better now.

And i have no idea who Smoopy is.:)

JohnMichael
03-19-2007, 09:52 AM
I hope D2JRA didnt cause too much trouble while I was gone. From what I understand, he was under some sort of a probationary period on AR.com...

For that I'm back. I hope this is ok.

Dear JM, guess I will have to return that Gold Watch. Darn...

Dr. J

No you may keep the Blancpain with tourbillon movement.

markw
03-19-2007, 10:30 AM
No you didn't.
Yes I did.
Shut up George.
Yeah, well who's Smoopy?
Uh, huh?He should have been here for the Hershon/Ed Gein transformation.

GMichael
03-19-2007, 10:40 AM
He should have been here for the Hershon/Ed Gein transformation.

I was just getting started about then. Didn't post much, but I read every reply.

ForeverAutumn
03-20-2007, 05:25 PM
ok, no more nonsense. but whatta hell is this?

Death2Jrhymeammo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was trying to jump from a forum to another, and now this.

I think this site may have to go under a construction for a while

That happens to me all the time.

Are you related to R2D2JRA?

Florian
03-21-2007, 12:47 AM
:idea:

compaqguy
03-26-2007, 04:19 PM
trying to make sense of this makes my head spin....

what did I miss??