someones been messin with the space-time continuum... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : someones been messin with the space-time continuum...

audio_dude
03-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok, something REALLY wierd is going on here...

i've noticed this with a few people, buts it has happened to me. I post something, replying to someone else... and it shows up BEFORE their post!

case in point, posts 6 and 7... http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22067

now, i think this may be caused by the early DST time change??

or maybe it was those new apogee microwaves...

GMichael
03-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Used to happen to me but it stopped.
No it didn't.
Yes it did. Don't listen to the me from the past. Only listen to my future self.

basite
03-17-2007, 08:36 AM
yeah, it keeps happening to me too,
just in case, this was the SECOND reply...

Weird,

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

audio_dude
03-17-2007, 10:01 AM
i dunno, its freaky... somebody better stop messing with the fabric of the universe... cause i don't want to wake up tommorow as a couch...

basite
03-17-2007, 12:22 PM
cause i don't want to wake up tommorow as a couch...

something tells me you've seen The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy... :cornut:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Luvin Da Blues
03-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Being a couch isn't necessarily a bad thing....you get to spend your whole day in front of your speakers ;-)

Roll a joint an fugetaboutit

audio_dude
03-17-2007, 02:30 PM
something tells me you've seen The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy... :cornut:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

seen?!? NO, i've heard the original radio brodcasts! AND read the book.... then i finally saw the movie... it wasn't bad.

now, lets get back to the topic... who's been screwing with those flux capacitors??

Dusty Chalk
03-18-2007, 12:26 AM
I was going to, but now that I see the results, I won't.

(waits for a second to see if that fixes things)

Okay, maybe I still will, but it'll be under duress.

Brainstorm
03-18-2007, 06:17 AM
LOL, Great Scott! You know what this means it means this damn thing doesn’t work at all.

http://estherkustanowitz.typepad.com/myurbankvetch2005/images/doc_brown_1.jpg

GMichael
03-18-2007, 01:53 PM
i dunno, its freaky... somebody better stop messing with the fabric of the universe... cause i don't want to wake up tommorow as a couch...

A Chesterfield?

basite
03-19-2007, 07:00 AM
the problem was gone for a while, now it seems to be back though, very annoying...

this post came after GMichael's... and was posted at monday 03/19/07 at 3.00 pm GMT...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Dusty Chalk
03-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey -- do you guys use multiple servers? Is it possible that not all of them got the update/got their time updated?

audio_dude
03-22-2007, 06:58 PM
@Dusty:

thats what i was thinking... oh well.

it seems to have stopped now.

@GMichael:

hmm... chesterfield... yeah, i call it that too sometimes... wierd.
(PS. isnt that a brand of cigarettes that bond likes to smoke??)

Rich-n-Texas
04-23-2007, 07:34 AM
While I'm in this forum I just have to say this is the funniest thread I've read so far on this site. There are some really creative minds at work here. :laughing my b@lls off:

GMichael
04-23-2007, 08:09 AM
@GMichael:

hmm... chesterfield... yeah, i call it that too sometimes... wierd.
(PS. isnt that a brand of cigarettes that bond likes to smoke??)

This was in The Guide. A couch suddenly showed up in the middle of a cricket game. As it danced around the field one of the announcers mentioned that it looked like a chesterfield. My guess is that Chesterfield is a popular brand in the UK.

Don't know about the cigs.

Resident Loser
04-23-2007, 12:15 PM
This was in The Guide. A couch suddenly showed up in the middle of a cricket game. As it danced around the field one of the announcers mentioned that it looked like a chesterfield. My guess is that Chesterfield is a popular brand in the UK.

Don't know about the cigs.

...a chesterfield is an overstuffed davenport...alright, alright it's simply a great, whopping sofa...

But remember folks "...Ich bin hier, aaeeah...Und du bist mein Sofa..." Sofa #2, F. Zappa

jimHJJ(...I am here, aaeeah...and you are my sofa...)