Hey, Flo! I found somthing for ya! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Flo! I found somthing for ya!

topspeed
03-14-2007, 04:30 PM
http://www.vonschweikert.com/specials_Gen300_fontback_web.jpg

Genesis 300

$7,900 from Von Schweikert. I think they took it in on trade. I know you like Arnie Nudell designs, so I thought you'd get a giggle from this.

http://www.vonschweikert.com/_specials.htm

Dusty Chalk
03-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Goddamnit, where's US$7K when I need it?!?!?

audio_dude
03-14-2007, 05:39 PM
hmm, i wonder what i can see to get that cash...

Florian
03-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Thanks for posting! Thats a great speaker, definetly the kinda sound i like. I considered these when moving from the Scintilla to the DIVA. :)

basite
03-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Goddamnit, where's US$7K when I need it?!?!?

at the bank...:cornut:

Great speakers!

keep them spinning,
Bert.

Dusty Chalk
03-15-2007, 06:18 PM
at the bank...Not in my account.

emorphien
03-15-2007, 06:41 PM
too late, someone else snatched them up

audio_dude
03-15-2007, 07:21 PM
damn emorphien, thanks for bursting my bubble!

superdougiefreshness
03-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Those things are about as attractive as x-ray equipment, and I should know my father sells the dam stuff. Don't get me wrong folks I love big sound just a much as the next audiohead, and I bet they really sound truly awesome. But they look very strange and I think a mother-in-law would love a coffin with such beautiful wood......LOL.LOL LOL.....LOL for quite a while. I don't care how large a room I have or how lovely they may sound, but I have to say even on there website they look very surgical "for the most part" and as well many other of the models represented. I guess it's like politics or sex "pick your flavor". They are just too heavy and sterile looking for my taste. I think I would need some really long listening periods to break myself into mouth dripping love of such an intrusive invasion of my space. Sorry for rambling on so long, I was just bombarded by political rhetoric from my fathers second wife the "Nazi" who by the way thinks york makes a good speaker. LOL

Love ya all ....better then my luggage......:LOL
No, I have not been drinking..........but maybe thats what I need to buy such speakers and maybe I should have a few after that last phone call from my stepnazi......LOL. What would a speaker look like if a women designed it...................certainly, not that steril.............Yeah, I think the latest cost's on funerals is about 7 grand.
Later
SuperDougieFreshNess - San Diego - Heaven on Earth - Especially in March

Dusty Chalk
03-18-2007, 01:00 AM
I've seen worse.

And any speaker can outshine its ugliness in my eye by sounding great.

herm0016
03-18-2007, 08:33 AM
they use NL4 connectors? they are not pro sound gear, and an NL4 is a spring connection, better to use posts for stuff you don't move around a lot IMHO.