Turntable Questions ? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Turntable Questions ?

superdougiefreshness
03-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey everyone,
I need your help with my turntables that I currently own. I am the original owner of the
"Cybernet CP-300Q" and also a new owner of "NAD 1520" which is better and where can I find out info on the Cybernet ? I looked on the net and I am having trouble with finding info on the Cybernet model, but the NAD has a cult following of sorts.
I also procured about 250 albums that I believe are rare - "1950's through 70's imported classical and chamber orchestra's and such items" which I have not really found out much about. This makes my LP collection about 600 at this time, much of which is in top condition.
Hey I love this forum and thank all of you for your info !
Thanks for your help everyone.
Doug - San Diego - Heaven on Earth.......especially in February.....LOL :ciappa:

Resident Loser
03-05-2007, 05:47 AM
...find drive belts for them however...Quote, as per the Defunct Audio Manufacturers website:

Cybernet Electronics Corporation

Small Japanese company that was actually an independently run daughter company of ceramic and electronic giant Kyocera. Best known for manufacturing hi-fi and communications products in the late 70's and early 80's which gave lots of bang for the buck especially their integrated units and amplifiers. Was merged with Kyocera corp. in October 1982 and it's products sold under that name after thereafter, the Cybernet brand is still used by Kyocera for solar panels etc. though, but low key.

jimHJJ(...sorry 'bout that...)