Enough if this SVI stuff, OK? It's time to move on... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Enough if this SVI stuff, OK? It's time to move on...

markw
03-01-2007, 04:52 AM
I mean, we've all had our fun, but enough is enough already. Just about every post over the past few weeks has been to dog-pile onhim in one of his stale threads.

We're supposed to be adults. Let's act like it, OK?

GMichael
03-01-2007, 06:39 AM
But,

I don't wanna grow up. I'm a toys-R-us kid...

Oh, sorry..

Yeah, he's right. We should stop picking on Spanky. We keep telling him to grow up but we're the ones acting like kids. (some of us aren't even acting)

emorphien
03-01-2007, 12:48 PM
it's not even worth worrying about.

JohnMichael
03-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Sounds good to me markw. If he posts a question and I have a constructive answer I will post it. Otherwise I am moving on to a new thread.

blackraven
03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
How about we just ban JBL questions?

Florian
03-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I'll stop too

L.J.
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Aww.....Gee whiz.....OKAY

*walks away with hands in pocket, kicking a stone around*

RoyY51
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
I posted this hypothesis on one of SVI's previous threads: by posting here, Spanky has dozens of men abusing him on a regular basis. He is in gay-boy heaven. As long as we continue to "spank" him, he will continue to post. Should we stop responding, he will take his wonderful Sony/JBL speakers and pursue his sexual fantasies elsewhere.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel so...cheap...so...used. But since I've been married for 28 years, I guess I should be used to it.

bobsticks
03-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I hate it when I miss a good gang thrashing...

JohnMichael
03-02-2007, 08:18 AM
I posted this hypothesis on one of SVI's previous threads: by posting here, Spanky has dozens of men abusing him on a regular basis. He is in gay-boy heaven. As long as we continue to "spank" him, he will continue to post. Should we stop responding, he will take his wonderful Sony/JBL speakers and pursue his sexual fantasies elsewhere.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel so...cheap...so...used. But since I've been married for 28 years, I guess I should be used to it.

Just to clarify most gay men do not like to be abused.

Resident Loser
03-02-2007, 08:55 AM

...I couldn't give a r@t$ @$$ BUT your statement gives the impression of being completely nonsensical...Given the fact that there are obviously fewer avenues for physical expression, it seems to me certain practices are, in fact, quite abusive, even if consensual...so if one engages in said activity, and that activity is by it's very nature abusive (whether hetero- or homo-), why do it unless that form of abuse is enjoyed?...Or are you saying most homosexual relationships are even further limited or simply platonic?

jimHJJ(...don't get me wrong, I'm simply trying to understand the rationale...)

GMichael
03-02-2007, 09:04 AM
...I couldn't give a r@t$ @$$ BUT your statement gives the impression of being completely nonsensical...Given the fact that there are obviously fewer avenues for physical expression, it seems to me certain practices are, in fact, quite abusive, even if consensual...so if one engages in said activity, and that activity is by it's very nature abusive (whether hetero- or homo-), why do it unless that form of abuse is enjoyed?...Or are you saying most homosexual relationships are even further limited or simply platonic?

jimHJJ(...don't get me wrong, I'm simply trying to understand the rationale...)

Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking, "Not all gays like to get spanked."

Resident Loser
03-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking, "Not all gays like to get spanked."

...however that wasn't the statement I was questioning...if it was some sort of oversimplification on JMs part which in reality translates to your take on the subject, I withdraw my inquiry...

jimHJJ(...although the question will still linger...)

RoyY51
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Just to clarify: I'm not referring to most gay men...I'm talking about SPANKING VANILLA ICE, and he alone. If he is not into this practice then he has chosen a most unfortunate moniker. If anyone else has read this as a blanket condemnation of gays then I apologize for not being more specific.

JohnMichael
03-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Just to clarify: I'm not referring to most gay men...I'm talking about SPANKING VANILLA ICE, and he alone. If he is not into this practice then he has chosen a most unfortunate moniker. If anyone else has read this as a blanket condemnation of gays then I apologize for not being more specific.

Your comment that he must be in gay boy heaven is what troubled me.

basite
03-03-2007, 12:38 PM
aw, okay, I'll stop,

from now on I'll only give objective/constructive answers on his posts now...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

audio_dude
03-03-2007, 01:39 PM
i've tried....i've really tried... i tried helping him...

he's hopeless, lets just not even READ his threads anymore... cause he's the one that'll end up answering himself (remember his escapade with 2 logins?)

RoyY51
03-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Your comment that he must be in gay boy heaven is what troubled me.

A poor choice of phrasing on my part. I was well into happy hour and not as judicious with my comments as I should have been. Again, I apologize for any perceived slight.

superdougiefreshness
03-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Hi everyone,
Ever since I became a member of this post; about a month ago, I have seen this group go at it over this dude Spanky or whatever his handle is. I did look at his site or was it his boyfriends site, I really can't remember. I do know that one or the other or both of the men in question were in an adult assisted living situation. I suggest others at this forum might read some of that sites info, you can reach his site from his bio in this very forum. I am not sure if anyone was aware of his official status as impaired. We certainly would never have written any of the things I have read here if someonw had a hearing or sight impairment or if they had been under consensual age; such as a minor. And no most gays don't like being spanked -- Unless well paid.....LOL, but many of us have been abused as children.......Have a nice day.
Doug - San Diego, I am lucky enough to live in heaven on earth........

JohnMichael
03-05-2007, 08:07 AM
A poor choice of phrasing on my part. I was well into happy hour and not as judicious with my comments as I should have been. Again, I apologize for any perceived slight.

Thanks. I have trouble with negative stereotypes that some use to justify their mistreatment of others. I am not saying you would ever harm another person but of those who do believe that we like it rough are apt to make it rough. When a gun is placed to your head and you are sexually assaulted in a hate crime and the person committing the crime says I thought you liked it rough.

JohnMichael
03-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi everyone,
And no most gays don't like being spanked -- Unless well paid.....LOL, but many of us have been abused as children.......Have a nice day.
Doug - San Diego, I am lucky enough to live in heaven on earth........

Doug thanks for sharing. I hope you are finding peace and love. I know it is a major obstacle to overcome.

topspeed
03-05-2007, 12:52 PM
This thread took an interesting turn.

OK, I am going to be a dissenting voter on this one. I, for one, think he actually enjoys the attention his posts invite. Most don't make a lot of sense anyway and he's been on this board long enough to know what's coming. Spanky's a big boy and can clearly handle the abuse. Shoot, he's pretty good natured about it. Thankfully, up until today the responses, while heated, haven't been straight-up demeaning or hateful. THAT crosses the line.

Personally, I find his posts hilarious! No offense to anyone in particular, but it's great fun watching well meaning posters eventually lose their composure and start flaming a guy who is clearly not interested in their responses. After a while, we all figure it out and leave the poor guy alone, but it's entertaining nonetheless. After all, if it weren't for Spanky, we never would have gotten N. Ab's chop job on Spanky's sig; a picture that made me literally spit water on my monitor.

With Lexie gone as our court jester, what's a board to do?

Brainstorm
03-05-2007, 01:07 PM
ROTFLMAO I’ve just read though all this and was ROTFLMAO. You must be joking this too damn funny. Ok I’ll grow.:biggrin5:

superdougiefreshness
03-05-2007, 10:36 PM
ROTFLMAO what the hell does that mean anyhow...LOL ...and JohnMichael things are very cool.....and not to worry........just a simple response.......thats all........I have a nice life......and the past is in the prespective it needs to be in........peace out; or something like that........

Later
Dudes

superdougiefreshness
03-05-2007, 10:42 PM
And no most gays don't like being spanked -- Unless well paid.....LOL

GMichael
03-06-2007, 06:02 AM
ROTFLMAO what the hell does that mean anyhow...LOL ...and JohnMichael things are very cool.....and not to worry........just a simple response.......thats all........I have a nice life......and the past is in the prespective it needs to be in........peace out; or something like that........

Later
Dudes

ROTFLMAO: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.

Glad that all (or at least most) is well. Keep on truckin'.

audio_dude
03-06-2007, 02:09 PM
man, these SVI wanna-be threads suck you in just like the real thing!

twochannelsonly
03-11-2007, 06:58 PM
well no doubt the garbage posts is why i dont check in as often